It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth Will Never Fade, Only Grow!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
911 Truth Will Never Fade Only Growing!

The Government would like all of us to stop talking about 911!
However, they do not have that control. Sure, they use the media (TV, radio, and newspapers) to spin their official conspiracy theories (that is a proven fact!). It really dose not surprises me any more to see mainstream media being contradicted by information on the internet. When the Government finally passes laws to control the flow of information on the internet, we will live in a world of nothing but lies, a delusional fantasy created by our Government.

Today, I am reading that more and more people are questioning the events of 911. Not everyone believes the Government’s story. Most people who have read the 911-commission report realize it does not answer any of the basic questions of what happened that day. My opinion is the 911-commission report is a white wash. The only purpose of this report was to get the US Government off the hook and assure that no Government official could be held accountable. The 911 commission report points its finger at Iraq, Afghanistan and Bin Laden. Now, seven years have passed, and we have seen no proof that Bin Laden or either country had anything to do with 911 (Bin Laden not being charged for 911, and the war was based on lies of WMD).

It is clear that our Government has lied to us repeatedly about 911. Why should we believe anything they tell us?. With the lies this administration has told us and has been caught in, how can they feel that they don’t owe the American people the truth about anything. It’s like the Bush administration just gives us the finger when we ask about the lies of WMD or 911.

Now millions of dollars of the Americans tax dollars was squander to write the 911 Commission report, what a waste!

Now some US Government officials are now asking questions about 911 and would like to see a new investigation.

Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government
Officials Question 9/11 Commission Report
www.wanttoknow.info...

Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11 – Official Account of 9/11 “Impossible”, “A Bunch of Hogwash”, “Total B.S.”, “Ludicrous”, “A Well-Organized Cover-up”, “A White-Washed Farce”

Eight U.S. State Department Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11 – Official Account of 9/11 "Flawed", "Absurd", "Totally Inadequate", "a Cover-up"
Jan. 5, 2008

140+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials

patriotsquestion911.com...

911 Truth Statement Respected Leaders and Families Launch 9/11 Truth Statement Demanding Deeper Investigation into the Events of 9/11
NEW YORK CITY, NY (Oct. 26, 2004) - An alliance of 100 prominent Americans and 40 family members of those killed on 9/11 today announced the release of the 911 Truth Statement, a call for immediate inquiry into evidence that suggests high-level government officials may have deliberately allowed the September 11th attacks to occur. The Statement supports an August 31st Zogby poll that found nearly 50% of New Yorkers believe the government had foreknowledge and "consciously failed to act," with 66% wanting a new 9/11 investigation.
www.911truth.org...
We want truthful answers to questions such as:
1. Why were standard operating procedures for dealing with hijacked airliners not followed that day?
2. Why were the extensive missile batteries and air defenses reportedly deployed around the Pentagon not activated during the attack?
3. Why did the Secret Service allow Bush to complete his elementary school visit, apparently unconcerned about his safety or that of the schoolchildren?
4. Why hasn't a single person been fired, penalized, or reprimanded for the gross incompetence we witnessed that day?
5. Why haven't authorities in the U.S. and abroad published the results of multiple investigations into trading that strongly suggested foreknowledge of specific details of the 9/11 attacks, resulting in tens of millions of dollars of traceable gains?
6. Why has Sibel Edmonds, a former FBI translator who claims to have knowledge of advance warnings, been publicly silenced with a gag order requested by Attorney General Ashcroft and granted by a Bush-appointed judge?
7. How could Flight 77, which reportedly hit the Pentagon, have flown back towards Washington D.C. for 40 minutes without being detected by the FAA's radar or the even superior radar possessed by the US military?
8. How were the FBI and CIA able to release the names and photos of the alleged hijackers within hours, as well as to visit houses, restaurants, and flight schools they were known to frequent?
9. What happened to the over 20 documented warnings given our government by 14 foreign intelligence agencies or heads of state?
10. Why did the Bush administration cover up the fact that the head of the Pakistani intelligence agency was in Washington the week of 9/11 and reportedly had $100,000 wired to Mohamed Atta, considered the ringleader of the hijackers?
11. Why did the 911 Commission fail to address most of the questions posed by the families of the victims, in addition to almost all of the questions posed here?
12. Why was Philip Zelikow chosen to be the Executive Director of the ostensibly independent 911 Commission although he had co-authored a book with Condoleezza Rice?

McKinney Calls for New Investigation, Release of Files on 9/11
votetruth08.com...
Under Fire! U.S. Army Intelligence Analyst Targeted For Suggesting New Independent 9/11 Investigation
Monday, August 21, 2006
Army: Doubting Official 9/11 Story Is ‘Disloyal To The United States’
lonestaricon.com...

INTERNATIONAL CITIZENS 9/11 WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL
9/11 Independent Prosecutor Act
peaceinspace.blogs.com...

U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' Pilot Questions 9/11

www.opednews.com...

With this being said I do not think 911 is going to fade away, do you?

[edit on 10/28/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Another interesting question that should be asked.
Why is it that a Learjet carrying U.S. Open golf champion Payne Stewart was intercepted by F-16's withing 15-20 minutes of ground controllers losing contact...
Yet on the morning of September 11th American Airlines Flight 11, American Airlines Flight 77, United Airlines Flight 93, and United Airlines Flight 175 were all flying around long enough for them to have been intercepted 10 times?

I don't think it's fading.
I think what you are seeing is "the calm before the storm."
As you have clearly layed out in your post even generals are now questioning the supposed "truth" we have been spoon-fed.

I hope I'm right when I say it's only a matter of time before enough people wake up and get furious.
Many of the children who lost their parents that day are getting old enough to ask questions.

The "patriotic brainwashing" from that day has worn off enough now that even the people who bought it "hook line and sinker" that day are waking up slowly.

All I can say is that they better hope they covered their tracks thoroughly, because if the people ever find out what they really did not even god will have mercy on their souls.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Why is it that a Learjet carrying U.S. Open golf champion Payne Stewart was intercepted by F-16's withing 15-20 minutes of ground controllers losing contact...

Try rereading the report. Contact with Payne Stewart's aircraft was lost at 09:33 EDT, it was intercepted by an F-16 from Eglin Air Force Base at 09:54 CDT. In case you are unfamiliar with EDT and CDT, they represent Eastern Daylight Time and Central Daylight Time.

In other words, it was one hour and twenty one minutes before the F-16 made visual contact with the Lear jet....NOT 15-20 minutes.

www.ntsb.gov...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Star for you, I stand corrected.
There is still only one reasonable explanation why the planes on Sept. 11th weren't intercepted though.
Someone somewhere did not WANT them intercepted.

Cheney gave NORAD the order to stand down scrambling jets to intercept

Source

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

You might want to check your "source" out before you continue to use him. Nobody stood down any flights that day. We were woefully unprepared when it came to intercepting hostile aircraft within our airspace.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I think I'll take the word of SGT. Lauro Chavez - United States Central Command (the source) who was standing in a centcom facility at the time when the order came down from cheney.

So, I was standing in the SCIF (Secure Compartmented Information Facility), which is basically this underground bunker command post for USCENTCOM, when the first plane hit.

over you stating...

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
You might want to check your "source" out before you continue to use him. Nobody stood down any flights that day. We were woefully unprepared when it came to intercepting hostile aircraft within our airspace.

Do you have any sources stating that "Nobody stood down any flights that day. We were woefully unprepared when it came to intercepting hostile aircraft within our airspace." or are you ASSUMING this?
This is not the only source to claim that a stand down order was given, I have seen this repeated again and again in multiple places and from multiple sources.
Try researching it and you may find out how completely wrong your statement was.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

And without realizing it, you just shot your argument all to hell. CENTCOM is NOT in the loop for continental air defense in the US. So while he can claim he was in a SCIF at CENTCOM all he wants to make himself look all the better for conspiracy theorists. He is full of BS.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
Another interesting question that should be asked.

Wrong. Your claim was debunked years ago. Why do you insist on repeating it?

"At 0933:38 EDT (6 minutes and 20 seconds after N47BA acknowledged the previous clearance), the controller instructed N47BA to change radio frequencies and contact another Jacksonville ARTCC controller. The controller received no response from N47BA. The controller called the flight five more times over the next 4 1/2 minutes but received no response.

About 0952 CDT (1052 EDT) ,7 a USAF F-16 test pilot from the 40th Flight Test Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base (AFB), Florida, was vectored to within 8 nm of N47BA. About 0954 CDT (1054 EDT) , at a range of 2,000 feet from the accident airplane and an altitude of about 46,400 feet, the test pilot made two radio calls to N47BA but did not receive a response".

www.ntsb.gov/Publictn/2000/AAB0001.htm

The time between 9:33 EDT and 10:54 EDT is how many minutes, Mr. ashamedamerican (and you ought to be)?

There is a lesson to be learned from 9/11 Truthers that continue to repeat debunked nonsense as the "truth." It only further demonstrates how desperate the 9/11 Truth Movement really is.

When will the rest of you Truthers catch on that your own "movement" is lying to you intentionally?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

"We were woefully unprepared",you say?
Really?
Well according to this article,we were intercepting planes at a fine rate prior to 9/11.
67 times!! But yet no time on 9/11,for 4 missing planes?

(ABCnews.com)-H E R N D O N, Va., Aug. 13 — The military sent fighter jets to chase suspicious aircraft 462 times between Sept. 11 and June, nearly seven times as often as the 67 scrambles from the same period a year earlier.

web.archive.org...://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/homefront020813.html

Full story here
web.archive.org...://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/homefront020813.html

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

I'd like to see your source for that information, because everyone else in the world knows there is an hour's time difference between EST (when the aircraft took off) and CST (when the aircraft was first intercepted).

As you have clearly layed out in your post even generals are now questioning the supposed "truth" we have been spoon-fed.

And likewise, have you taken a look at these "generals"? They are some of the absolutely most whacked-out lunatic bat-poop crazy idiots you could find. If you want to hitch your wagon to these moonbats, help yourself.

All I can say is that they better hope they covered their tracks thoroughly, because if the people ever find out what they really did not even god will have mercy on their souls.

Yeah...whatever.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

1. Why were standard operating procedures for dealing with hijacked airliners not followed that day?

Hmm... "standard operating procedures" were violated?

Please point out one, just one.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Yes, woefully unprepared. Rarely did we practice for intercepting hostile aircraft inside our own airspace. Nor did we regularly carry the necessary weapons to shoot down such a hostile. Several of the pilots that did launch that day have mentioned how they had decided they would ram their target....since they werent carrying air-to-air missiles.

To this day, we dont load the cannons on our jets unless they are specifically going to a gunnery range.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You'd think 9/11 Truthers would catch on that every time they repeat a debunked claim they just get debunked again to their utter embarrassment.

How many times over the years have we seen this Payne Stewart myth get completely trashed only for it to resurface again as "fact?" What is it with the 9/11 Truther mind that they just don't get it?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

This is not the only source to claim that a stand down order was given, I have seen this repeated again and again in multiple places and from multiple sources.

If NORAD was ordered to "stand down," someone doesn't know how to follow orders very well. There were five NORAD fighters in the air before Flight 77 impacted the Pentagon.

Originally posted by Black_Fox

Well according to this article,we were intercepting planes at a fine rate prior to 9/11.
67 times!! But yet no time on 9/11,for 4 missing planes?

(ABCnews.com)-H E R N D O N, Va., Aug. 13 — The military sent fighter jets to chase suspicious aircraft 462 times between Sept. 11 and June, nearly seven times as often as the 67 scrambles from the same period a year earlier.

You are confusing scrambles with intercepts. I can think of five scrambles for the four airliners on 9/11.

1) Otis ANG-Flight 11
2) North Dakota ANG-Flight 11
3) DC ANG-Flight 93
4) DC ANG-Flight 93
5) DC ANG-Flight 93

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
You'd think 9/11 Truthers would catch on that every time they repeat a debunked claim they just get debunked again to their utter embarrassment.

How many times over the years have we seen this Payne Stewart myth get completely trashed only for it to resurface again as "fact?" What is it with the 9/11 Truther mind that they just don't get it?

Without meaning to post a worthless one-liner, the easiest explanation of this behaviour is Confirmation Bias (see en.wikipedia.org... ) although there is a much more extensive number of factors as the article indicates.

Many conspiracy theorists spend their time reading only pro-conspiracy sites, and they have an inherent distrust of anyone who seeks to rebut these claims, either because they may be "disinformation", or because of imperceptible bias.

It's a fascinating subject, and I am looking to find a good book on it.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

And without realizing it, you just shot your argument all to hell. CENTCOM is NOT in the loop for continental air defense in the US. So while he can claim he was in a SCIF at CENTCOM all he wants to make himself look all the better for conspiracy theorists. He is full of BS.

Whether centcom is in CONTROL of continental air defense in the US or not I'm sure they are privy to more detailed information than you with your "Nobody stood down any flights that day. We were woefully unprepared when it came to intercepting hostile aircraft within our airspace." comment. which I'm still waiting for your source. (and hoping it's more than the voice in your head)

I'v already admitted that I was wrong about Payne Stewart's jet so feel free to continue throwing mud, anyone else want to chime in?
Swampfox46_1999, jthomas, and pinch haven't beaten this one to death enough yet. (after I already admitted that I was wrong)

He is full of BS.

You know that SGT. Lauro Chavez - United States Central Command is "full of bs" as you say? It's IMPOSSIBLE that he had access to information that you and I don't? I'd love to see your source on that one as well. (as long as it's not the same source in your head that told you that "Nobody stood down any flights that day. We were woefully unprepared when it came to intercepting hostile aircraft within our airspace.")

Originally posted by pinch
And likewise, have you taken a look at these "generals"? They are some of the absolutely most whacked-out lunatic bat-poop crazy idiots you could find. If you want to hitch your wagon to these moonbats, help yourself.

So you're telling me that the list of armed forces members on this page Patriots Question 9-11 are "whacked-out lunatic bat-poop crazy idiots?"
I'm so glad we don't throw mud at our armed forces here on ATS.

So far I'v yet to see either of you three (the same three that insist on throwing mud at me after I'v already admitted my fault) add anything that could remotely resemble something helpful. All you are doing is name calling, and refuting evidence with your "word", no sources, no legitimate explainations, just plain simple mud throwing. As a matter of fact I don't recall EVER seeing anything besides mudslinging from either of you, which leads me to believe that you're either trolls looking for something to argue about, or so brainwashed that you can't accept that your mighty and infallible government could do any wrong.

I hoped to be able to have a discussion, not get into a schoolyard name calling, and mud flinging session.
If any of you decide to drop the mud and act like you have an I.Q. higher than that of a bowl of jello please feel free to alert me.

I'll drop this thread so that my one false comment doesn't cause this thread to be splintered into a name calling, mud flinging session, and take away from the REAL topic. (which I believe is important and should be looked at seriously)
I bow out with respect to the OP, and leave you at the mercy of our resident "sourceless experts"

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

There are many sources to your statement, I heard it on C-Span in a congressional hearing it is true.

You are the only one so far to post something positive on my post, thank you.
I see you did your research, unlike some others we all know.

It is very clear that our Government is hiding most of the 911 evidence; until we can get a new investigation, it leaves the door open to conspiracy theories.

However, too many lies in the official 911 story has been found, with that been said everyone should be suspicious.

As long as the internet is not under Government control, more and more people will find out our Government lied to them, and buried the evidence. I do not see people forgetting this event; it only angers people that the truth is being suppressed

What I see and understand is we really do not know what really happened on 911.
There are people who are looking for the truth.
There are people keeping us from the truth

I too have to admit the truth movement has been damage especially by those that are profiting from of it. However, most people seeking the truth are not out to make money.

People who are looking for the truth do not have to be part of a movement and I wish the disinfo keyboard OPS would stop putting everyone who doesn’t believe in the official fantasy of 911 with Alic Jones, and loose change’s garbage. I find it an insult against people who are looking for the truth and asking questions.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I would like you to stay in this thread as long as you like.
You have pointed out some facts in your post; however, you do not need to respond to some of these posters It is very clear some pander to emotionalism,some set emotional traps and some create informational sidetracks. It is hoped that some observers will be easily dissuaded by the trickery, just ignore them.

[edit on 10/29/2008 by cashlink]

[edit on 10/29/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

911 Truth Will Never Fade, Only Grow!

Tell that to the JFK conspiracy followers. The mystery around it may grow somewhat, but the window of opportunity has passed. 7 years have passed. We will never know the truth.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Your point being what? He stood corrected that he was wrong. Thanks for your "input."

In regards to scrambling airplanes...We have to look at the war games that were going on that day.

www.prisonplanet.com...

It is clear that at least five if not six training exercises were in operation in the days leading up to and on the morning of 9/11. This meant that NORAD radar screens showed as many as 22 hijacked airliners at the same time. NORAD had been briefed that this was part of the exercise drill and therefore normal reactive procedure was forestalled and delayed.

Show me otherwise.

Do you all honestly think that it was a pure coincidence that this happened the way it did? I am not claiming that we remote controlled the planes...I am not claiming bombs were planted....Lets talk about the war games.... Was that this "coincidence" just fortuitous? Too good to be true...Thank god we were having these war games to keep our butts out of hot water in case anyone questions what happened that day.

Get Real

We FAILED miserably that day...MISERABLY!! There is no question about that. You Can think whatever you want, but our leaders let us down...I have a family friend in the FBI who told me that he knew we were going into Iraq BEFORE 9-11 happened......Navy Captain....lifer....long time republican....will never vote for the party again...

Either we knew it was coming and allowed it to happen (making daddy and his friends rich).....we actually took part in the incident, and created the situation(making daddy and his friends rich).....or we didn't know anything was coming and were completely blindsided (making daddy and his friends rich).

You people need to wake up and realize that we have been had.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join