It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth Will Never Fade, Only Grow!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

And likewise, have you taken a look at these "generals"? They are some of the absolutely most whacked-out lunatic bat-poop crazy idiots you could find. If you want to hitch your wagon to these moonbats, help yourself.

Please show credible evidence regarding your claims against these people.

[edit on 10/29/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Rarely did we practice for intercepting hostile aircraft inside our own airspace.

If that's the case, then what was the nature of the simulation drills that just so happened to be active that very morning? Placing fake blips on NORAD screens, etc... Weren't they conducting drills that were simulating hijacked airliners?

Also, please clarify the term 'rarely'. Is 'rarely' once per year, Swampfox? Maybe once every two years? Please clarify. I doubt that there would be massive staff turn-over in two years so that everyone was new to the job and had no idea what to do in a real-time hijacking.

If the US did conduct training drills for intercepting hijacked airliners, then why weren't those skills put into action? How many times do they need to practice before they get it right? Are they all that incompetent that they forgot what they were meant to do when it allegedly happened outside of a simulation?

That quote of your's reminds me of when Condy Rice told us all that no-one could ever imagine planes being smashed into their landmark buildings...

Buuuulllllllllll S.................

Why wasn't she hauled over the coals and sacked for her LIES?

[edit on 29-10-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

It is very clear that our Government is hiding most of the 911 evidence

Nothing could be further from the truth.

It is instructive Truthers continue to promote that myth. The "government" never had the evidence to begin with. It was not the source of the evidence nor had control of it. The evidence of what happened on 9/11 came from thousands of independent sources and eyewitnesses.

It is no wonder that the 9/11 Truth Movement got stuck seven years ago repeating this silliness that you do. It has gotten you absolutely nowhere.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Jthomas, I have to say its has got "you" no where! You are still in these 911 threads still spinning your garbage. By looking at your points only 68. In addition, you have been on ATS since 11/4/2007 I think that’s say a lot about your character

(Nothing could be further from the truth.)

Please show your sources of proof that back your claim?

People looking for the truth do not need to promote “myth” only disinfo and debunkers promote myth

(The "government" never had the evidence to begin with.)

Please give us credible sources to prove your claim?

(It is no wonder that the 9/11 Truth Movement got stuck seven years ago repeating this silliness that you do. It has gotten you absolutely nowhere.)

You attempt to draw me into emotional response without discussion of the issues. If you have something useful to contribute which defeats my argument, let's here it -- preferably without snide and unwarranted personal attacks, if you can manage to avoid sinking so low. Your useless rhetoric serves no purpose here if that is all you can manage. Why do you refuse to address the issues by use of such disinformation?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Jthomas, I have to say its has got "you" no where! You are still in these 911 threads still spinning your garbage. By looking at your points only 68. In addition, you have been on ATS since 11/4/2007 I think that’s say a lot about your character

I agree with him, please feel free to dissect my point total.

People looking for the truth do not need to promote “myth” only disinfo and debunkers promote myth

What sources would you accept? We can clearly show you which agencies and teams were responsible for what portions of research, there are independent analyses from various sources such as Purdue, Edinburgh, Weidlinger, Ari Gur, Bazant, Greening, NIST is composed of various highly credentialed experts.

If you take a wide enough definition of "government" then indeed you can claim that the government has control, but the definition would be so broad as to include hundreds of thousands of people in a conspiracy beyond all imagination.

preferably without snide and unwarranted personal attacks

Didn't you just attack his character right at the start of your post? How is that not a personal attack? Practise what you preach.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Explain to me why a super power is woefully unprepared to defends
its skies?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

What source would you accept we have shown you agencies and teams that where responsible for their research and their independent analyses from their sources who are just as high and credible experts.

It so funny I think the Government was behind 911 and “you” want all of us to believe your sources from Government agency that the Government higher to bury the truth!

( If you take a wide enough definition of "government" then indeed you can claim that the government has control, but the definition would be so broad as to include hundreds of thousands of people in a conspiracy beyond all imagination.)

Only “you” have made that claim of hundred and thousands of people being involved.

(Didn't you just attack his character right at the start of your post? How is that not a personal attack? Practise what you preach.)

I did not attack is character, I only point out a fact!

If you call that attacking then you are doing the very same aren’t you?
So why don’t you practice what you preach! Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I love your post, starred and flagged.

I’d just like to point out that we must all support efforts to spread 9/11 awareness NOW, not later. Every time you skim through channels and see something about the conspiracy is on WATCH IT. When you read an article about the conspiracy SHARE IT. When you have people brave enough to stand up and gain attention directly questioning our government on this issue praise them for their efforts and make your support know, despite how their other political ideologies make conflict with yours. If we pay close attention to the growing supporters and new examinations of the evidence others will pay attention as well. The more loudly we voice our support of the truth movement the harder it is for the media and citizens in general to ignore us “truthers”.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You know that SGT. Lauro Chavez - United States Central Command is "full of bs" as you say? It's IMPOSSIBLE that he had access to information that you and I don't? I'd love to see your source on that one as well. (as long as it's not the same source in your head that told you that "Nobody stood down any flights that day. We were woefully unprepared when it came to intercepting hostile aircraft within our airspace.")

Have you read anything about the man other than his claims about what he supposedly heard on 9/11? Hell, hes best buddies with Tommy Franks, does all sorts of stuff for the General. He served 8 months in Afghanistan, which does not show up in ANY of the military records he has released. The DD-214 that was posted online is such a poor fake that I was laughing for ten minutes.

NOW, was he privy to more info than you or me that day.....maybe you. My unit, on the other hand, was busy loading live ammo and warshots on the rails of our F-16s in response to our orders to "take position of CAP" over the Midwest in case there were any other hostile aircraft. We werent told to "stand down", we were told to get jets ready to fight and into the air as fast as possible and our pilots were told that their mission, if needed, would be to shoot down any aircraft deemed hostile that did not respond to radio calls or visual signs.

However, feel free to continue to believe Walter Mitty Chavez if you want and it makes you feel better about yourself.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
My unit, on the other hand, was busy loading live ammo and warshots on the rails of our F-16s in response to our orders to "take position of CAP" over the Midwest in case there were any other hostile aircraft. We werent told to "stand down", we were told to get jets ready to fight and into the air as fast as possible and our pilots were told that their mission, if needed, would be to shoot down any aircraft deemed hostile that did not respond to radio calls or visual signs.

O why I'm so sorry, I should take your "word" over his, because you say so.
I could also claim that "my unit" was ordered to blah blah blah as well...
Your claim is just that, an unsubstantiated claim...
At least it can be proven that HE was actually in a branch of the armed forces, which is more than I can say for your unsubstantiated claims...

I would like to point out a couple more things.
IF we were "woefully unprepared when it came to intercepting hostile aircraft within our airspace" that only confirms my belief that our government is full of jackasses, who are more worried about their golf handicap and lining their own pockets, than protecting us, and should be removed from power and shipped to siberia in a small wooden box.

If they actually did scramble jets way too late to be effective, that only confirms my belief that our government is full of jackasses, who are more worried about their golf handicap and lining their own pockets, than protecting us, and should be removed from power and shipped to siberia in a small wooden box.

Especially bush, sitting in a school class room, knowing damn well that a plane had hit the second tower and people were dying.
I'm glad he was more worried about his "wartime president" photo op, in the rubble of the towers, than doing something that might have actually saved a few people.

I love how people will take the word of their government, (who obviously lied about WMD in iraq) over that of scientists, physicists, military experts, structural engineers, demolition experts, and eye witnesses. (like the firefighters who are on camera talking about "devices" in the towers as they got their men back for their safety, or that they could clearly hear secondary explosions)

If the towers fell due to a fire (which would make them the first steel structure building in history to fall from fire) why aren't every single steel structure building on the planet being evaluated for their safety?

How about the video of BBC reporters saying building 7 had collapsed when it was still standing behind the reporter at the time of the broadcast?

So you're telling me what? Someone managed to place demolition charges in WTC 7 and "pull" it all on the same day as the attacks? All while the building was on fire? It takes alot longer than a day to prepare a building to be demolished.

And the BIGGEST smoking gun (in my opinion) the pentagon...
A "fixed wing" aircraft, for the first time in recorded history folded it's wings against it's sides like a bird diving into water, so as not to leave any marks on the pentagon from the wing impacts?

How about the JT8D engine found at the pentagon?
The four foot diameter JT8D engine is not a eight foot diameter Boeing 757 engine.
How could jet fuel vaporize the port side engine, the very engines that burn that same fuel?
Titanium melts at a temperature of 3034 degrees Fahrenheit, Jet fuel is a hydrocarbon and the higest temperature it can reach by being burnt in oxygen-rich air is 1520 degrees Fahrenheit.

What about the jet engine from the south tower airliner that was found in the street?
It was a CFM56 which is the primary engine of a 737 not a 767, a CFM56 wouldn't have enough power to lift a 767 off the ground.
Not to mention that the CFM56 is made by general electric, and United Airlines only uses Pratt & Whitney engines in their 767's.

And the lies go on and on and on, Man the energizer bunny would be so proud.
You may believe the 100% BS smoke and mirrors magic show that happened on 9-11, but don't expect the rest of us to.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
O and you can't forget my favorite lie of all...

This is a Boeing 757?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

Ashamedamerican, I love your post great work!
Hard hitting facts that no one can really dispute, it is a fact that most court cases just need to prove their witness is lying. When it’s proven their lying lawyers usually ask that everything the witness has testified to, be stricken from the record. Once proven a lair their testimony cannot be trust any longer.

Once we proved the Government has lied about 911 ( WMD). We no longer believe them anymore.

Fact, the Government and the truth are enemies.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Don't speak so soon I'm sure our resident "sourceless experts" will be posting their sourceless disinfo keyboard op unsubstantiated claims, to refute common sense with their "word" soon enough.

I'm sure they will come up with some fairy tale smoke and mirrors excuse why on the morning of september 11th a hydrocarbon suddenly burned 1514 degrees hotter than had ever been recorded in history.

I'm also sure they will try to tell us that they (or "their friend") were part of the super leet op who did a months work of rigging WTC 7 to be demolished in a matter of hours, in a burning building.

Or how a super secret Al Qaeda sleeper cell planted the CFM56 engine 3 blocks from the WTC site, and the JT8D engine on the front lawn of the pentagon, to spread disinformation and cause the whole 9-11 truth movement to gain momentum.

Better yet, that they worked for boeing and were on the project that designed the fold-back wings on the 757. (which was obviously top secret and thats why we haven't heard of it before now)

They will tell us it's complete coincidence that BBC broadcasters knew WTC 7 was going to be pulled before even Larry Silverstein was supposed to have known about it.

And I'm sure they will try to tell us that a "Vernian" portal to center earth opened and swallowed flight 93 at the precise moment it crashed, hence the utter lack of debris at the site in shanksville.

Because all of these fantastic claims would make so much more sense than the simple fact that the government is a pack of lying pieces of human trash.

Understand that some people's fragile little psyche's would crumble at their knees if they had to accept that their perfect, mighty, and infallible government was ever proven to be capable of deceiving or harming them.
Which is why they probably believe most of the rubbish they try to force-feed us as "truth."

Don't ask the men of the tuskegee experiment, the residents of roswell, the men and women of the USS Abraham Lincoln (firsthand witnesses of the "Mission Accomplished" lie) the citizens of iraq, the men and women of our armed forces (watching their brothers and sisters in arms dying for lies) the U.N. inspectors, the women and children from waco, the F.D.A. officials who stated that genetically engineered foods were safe, the authors of the whitehouse memo endorsing the use of waterboarding, (which of course is not torture, why would the "simulated" drowning of terror suspects be torture?) or the british citizens and jewish people killed by the same people brought to america under operation paperclip, the parents of children murdered by tainted vaccines, or any of the other countless MILLIONS of people who have been lied to and/or directly harmed by our government, if the government is capable of such things, our experts know better!

While you're at it could you make up a fairy tale explaining to us why the 700 billion was a good idea for the american people, eventhough there was strong opposition FROM the american people, yet our "leaders" still rewarded these thiefs by giving them more money?

Please stay seated, our resident "sourceless experts" will be here soon to tell you their "truth" and set you free from all these false accusations soon enough.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What does the former governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura think about this? (who is also an ex Navy S.E.A.L.)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Everyone please take a look at the Flashing Notice at the bottom of the page....

Now with that in mind..

Any further "Snide Remarks" or "Comments" about other posters, will be met with Staff Actions..

This will include Off Topic deletions and warnings.

That also includes "Responding" to someone else's Snide Comments..

Fair Warning....

Semper

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

OMG! I love this, I just fell out laughing, and I am hurting.

You are right, and if you would walk out in any street corner and ask the average person, what they think of our current situation. They would tell you they are mad as hell, and they are sick of what the Bush administration has done to this Country.
Bush has the lowest rating that any President has ever had. He will go down in history as the worst President ever in history. It really amazes me how the Government dose not have to account for trillions of our tax dollars that they have lost or stolen and the American people do nothing. The Government knows they can loot the treasury, social security, defenses spending, the war spending, and so on. It is sickening, and they do not have to account for any missing monies.

People will say, but President Bush is our President and we have to be patriotic regardless what he has done. Fine, let them be patriotic, but this man took an oath to protect the Constitution and he has done everything in his power to destroy it. I am sure Prescott Bush is very proud of his grandson, and the fine job of completing what he tried to do. As for 911 my opinion is the Bush administration has kept a tight lid on most of the information and is with holding all the available evidence that will prove them guilty.

As long as people keep asking questions of the event of 911 it will never die.
I think it is important to teach our children that there are many versions of the 911 story but only one is true.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Warning: The following videos are graphic and disturbing

Eyewitness & Media Accounts Of Bombs At The WTC on 9/11.

Google Video Link

Flight 93

Fire Weakens Steel but not Woman Waving in WTC North Tower

There are alot more blatent examples proving that the "official" story is nothing but a steaming pile of BS, I emplore you all.. Please turn off your T.V. and look into what really happened that day.
You owe it to these people and the families they left behind, to find out what really happened.
Show the truth to people, wake up your neighbors and family members.

it is a fact that most court cases just need to prove their witness is lying. When it’s proven their lying lawyers usually ask that everything the witness has testified to, be stricken from the record. Once proven a lair their testimony cannot be trust any longer.

And on that note...
The proof that bush lied about 9-11 on at least one occasion...
The "coup de grâce" if you will...

As our friend cashlink stated...
"Once proven a lair their testimony cannot be trust any longer."
Turn off your T.V. learn what happened, and wake up others.
It is up to us, the american public to demand that a REAL investigation take place.
This is obviously nothing but a pile of lies, to placate the american public.
The 9-11 Commission Report
It's time there was an INVESTIGATION, not a disinformation operation, as the "9-11 commission report" clearly was.

P.S. DEBUNK THIS!!!

[edit on 30-10-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising

This video covers everything from the first responders that are sick and dying today, or have died (god bless them all) to the way that the "9-11 truthers" have been treated by N.Y.C. police, security personnel, port authority police, politicians, mainstream media, etc. to the actual events of 9-11. It is "required reading" so to speak, for anyone interested in what really happened that day, and what has happened since.

I don't want to take up a whole page embedding the videos so I will post links to each of the 11 sections that the video has been broken into on youtube.
I hope that anyone with an open mind, or questions about the events of September 11th will watch this.
Even if you firmly believe everything the government has told you, I hope you will open your mind to something besides the "official" story and watch this. I promise you that you will never look at the events surrounding 9-11 the same way ever again.

It's pathetic that only one cop actually treated them constitutionally, and respectfully.
Also pathetic that Geraldo Rivera is more interested in restroom gay sex, than the truth about 9-11.
9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising part 1 of 11
9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising part 2 of 11
9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising part 3 of 11
9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising part 4 of 11
9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising part 5 of 11
9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising part 6 of 11
9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising part 7 of 11
9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising part 8 of 11
9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising part 9 of 11
9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising part 10 of 11
9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising part 11 of 11

Any person who has knowledge of treason is thereby guilty of treason himself.
Not even god will have mercy on the souls of the people responsible.
I don't believe in hell, but I hope god creates one just for the people responsible, and anyone else who had inside knowledge and didn't come forward.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

Jthomas, I have to say its has got "you" no where!

Demonstrating logic and critical thinking to 9/11 Truthers is indeed hard. Particularly when they latch on to what they've been told by their religious 9/11 truth leaders.

(Nothing could be further from the truth.)

Let's start here: Tell us how all the thousands of eywitnesses, airline employees, rescue workers, firemen, and how they and the evidence they saw and collected were "controlled" by the government. Then we can move on to you telling us how all the independent investigators, forensic scientists, architects, structural engineers, etc. etc, were "possessed and controlled" by the government.

You're confused. Debunkers debunk your myths and religious 9/11 Denial. As has been recorded here and elsewhere for the last seven years.

(The "government" never had the evidence to begin with.)

It is YOUR claim that you need to support. You're going to prove to us how the government is the source of all the evidence about the attacks of 9/11. You'd better get to work, don't you think?

(It is no wonder that the 9/11 Truth Movement got stuck seven years ago repeating this silliness that you do. It has gotten you absolutely nowhere.)

You attempt to draw me into emotional response without discussion of the issues. If you have something useful to contribute which defeats my argument, let's here (sic) it.

Remember, you are the one claiming there is some "official story" and the government magically is the source and possessor of ALL of the evidence of 9/11. You are required to support your own claims and if that fact upsets you, too bad.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising

It is "required reading" so to speak, for anyone interested in what really happened that day, and what has happened since.

It's perfectly clear that what really happened that day according to the 9/11 Truth Movement is only their claims of what happened.

Even if you firmly believe everything the government has told you, I hope you will open your mind to something besides the "official" story and watch this.

And there we have your admission that you are misrepresenting the truth again. It really is sad that you need so desperately to rely on a canard when it has failed you ever since day one.

I'll make it clear for the millionth time. ANYONE who is intellectually honest knows that we do not have to rely on the "government" to know what the thousands of independent and disconnected sources of evidence and eyewitnesses provide to know that what happened on 9/11 and how.

As long as the 9/11 Truth Movement relies on their strawman argument, it will get no further than it has since 9/11, which is exactly nowhere. So I would suggest you give up your canards once and for all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join