It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Theres nothing 'incredulous' about enki's mother . shes just a human who got carried away with her scientific experiments and created a monster.
Why, do you expect her to live in a bloody palace ? Or the white house ?
you guys need to get real . You really dont want to know where the dog came from . Living in the past is what makes you all so difficult to drag in to the future . you are addicted to self pity . Forget the past .Whats done was done .

I cant undestroy my home planets destruction , I cant undo my race being wiped out along with many others . but we swore revenge for enki's crimes and we will have it .

I am not here to give 'proof' and I am growing weary of self righteous criticism from the people on this forum . If you cant see the proof out there in the real world ,nothing on this forum is going to help you much .

Its coming though .

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here's a question that occurred to me, if many people, in meditation, tried to deal with this "machine" what would happen?

John Lear talks about a soul catcher, but....there are so many who have nde's, I was privileged to have had two who did close to me, from both family and a close friend. they were not involved with negative, egotistical et psychos and they weren't reprocessed. I'm not even going to into my own feelings of contact with loved ones. Real people, grass roots people as opposed to the information given by any kind of elite, black or cabal, is far more believable. This thread challenges the "machine" nicely (or does it only have power over the more confused and lost ones): www.abovetopsecret.com...

If there is a machine, it seems many are avoiding capture. Still, since advancement is important for everyone, I was wondering if a team of workers, meditating, could disable it!

Like I said be positive in your viewpoints and wise. If the wolves are running things in this world, be foxes not sheep.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Another quick question, where the tall white nordics on mars, before that civilization fell, during a great deluge on earth, a race connected to Lemuria, a race connected to the legends of the Okanagan natives who speak of a continent/Island in the Pacific and coming from a race of tall whites with "magical abilities" before the stars and sun acted wayward and off course (crustal displacement), where they from Enki's group, or Altairs's?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Avoiding capture is usually as simple as not going to the light . Or safer still ,leaving the planet before you die . In the old days ,Enki would decapitate his enemies on sacred ground to make sure they got stripped and or erased . But thankfully Enki made a few critical errors when he thought he had vanquished my family for ever .

but dont even think about tackling the machine in meditation .You may find yourself very quickly in a very dark place of horrors beyond your imagining . No . The machine is still a very powerfull device and not to be tampered with . Its going to take a huge combined technological effort to bring that thing down.
Anyone who has attempted to hack in to the machine is dead and their soul stripped bare or erased ,PERMANENTLY .

this is no game people .

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

There still is an island continent in the pacific .Its called australia .

australian is a close anagram of Altairian . Are the dots coming together for you yet ?

Not all white races are evil . The aborigines call us the people of the dream time .

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
recon truce sorry i get upset at all that i have been through and going through today I am starting to wake up. I to get treated harshly by my soceity around me and my own family .I am just one person that is trying to understand more to direct the fight towards the ones that need to be dealt with is all I am. Here in the US its gone I am just a backwoods good ole boy that had a glipse of waking up.If u are here for justice then how can i help?

You will always have a place to lay your head in my home if you are after justice.

IS it altar? did i spell it correct ?

Tell them there efforts , sacrifices , and hardships are not going unseen by me a uneducated human gives all of u my blessings.

Just wished u guys would understand all humans are not mislead we just need to know where the battle lines are to help.I would fight anything for justuce and freedom.

I am here living in this bullcrap with no direction to point my anger towards i would rather die for whats truely right than slowly die living in something thats so wrong, and its so wrong.

Hope your fighting spirit understands another fighting spirit in myself.

OH on the lighter side is it worth looking into using water to get hydrogen?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Op sorry for the spam recon while i sit back and a had a thought need to type it out

What is the big deal with gold?

Here in the USA they stopped backing our money with gold and silver, hell even coper i am a plumber so it s going through the roof.but anyways i heard they took all the gold out of the USA why is gold so important amongst this universe?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
ok my 2 cents

man has been decieved by those in power as to what the "truth" really is.
that is why as a man ages, he becomes distrustful of what he sees, let alone what he hears. "trust, but verify" is a common phrase for that very reason. to simply believe in the "light" or whatever belief you have and then be fooled, has happened repeatedly down through human history. if higher intelligent, and therefore presumably, more wise beings are "concerned" about our welfare, then they would already know this and act accordingly.

spreading fear among us humans as to some type of doomsday that is coming, is hardly noble nor very wise at all. and if we barbarian humans can understand that, the notion comes to mind that someone or something is trying to decieve us.

so being skeptical of any knowledge about any other beings from other worlds is actually logical, reasonable, and frankly healthy. and once again, beings with many hundreds, if not thousands of years of a more advanced civilization then ours, would automatically know this.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ydfocknowledgeseeker

I personally am not in a position to give answers to all your questions .
I dont want you guys turning me in to your personal guru and font of all wisdom because I am not in to that crap .
I can only urge you to research along the lines i have given you as a start . Knowledge is everybodies birthright . Not the privilage of those who want to control you . I am a tradesman like you .I earn an HONEST LIVING. But I like to read books on the porch and watch my chickens run around the yard . I like to fuss over my fruit trees when I am not in the workshop making stuff for a living .
Most of my family are hard working straight talking simple people. not self righteous lawyers , concieted academics and ego driven politicians .
Most Altairian warriors are drawn from very humble rural backgrounds because the lifestyle keeps them rugged free thinking individuals , not two faced intelectuals who use BIG WORDS TO DECIEVE PEOPLE .

There are some who think that I am probably signing my credibility death warrant posting in the gray area but screw 'em . I prefer the company of hard working people . I dont like to see them getting played by rich greedy bastards who should know better .

For a long time , my memories of the past were largely capped but now they are coming back . Its a lot to take on board when you have enjoyed being innocent and carefree . But its your soul that provides a moral compass to guide you and thats what most humans have been robbed of . Their soul wisdom. Thats a far greater loss than past life memories .

many Warriors do a life on duty followed by a life off because its stressfull , duty . Thats why we prefer quiet simple lives and avoid trouble.
When a soldier has been on duty for any length of time , the only thing he or she cares about is going home . Peace ,love and family is all you long for . I envy my friends on duty because a part of me loves the challenges of fighting tyranny . I come from a long proud line of warriors and its in my blood .

I love the tech ,the adventure ,the comradeship , the shear madness of it . But after a few months in battle gear without female company it gets old , you long for the simple pleasures of hearth and home .

last night I remembered going back to Altair . Staring out at the battle fleet as the sun sets . vast ships hulls turning to copper in the reddening sky as they manouvere out of holding patterns to prepare for hyperspace. Then home again ,looking down at the huge space port below . Staring out the window again as the shuttle takes me over the pristine altairian countryside at low level . Its always bitter sweet ,the feeling of being home when your heart is torn . But thats life you know .

I was talking to a retired general (australian army) yesterday while our kids and grandkids played in the river . He does a lot of charity work now with the aborigines . A fine honourable man with a great kind heart . He was lamenting like me ,the state of the planet and how unneccesary the suffering was . And he summed it all up with one word , GREED.

Like so many Altairians , he was raised up on a farm , treasures the simple pleasures of country life ,close to nature . good food ,good company and a love of beauty ,craftsmanship , the arts .
but unlike enki's humans we dont judge a person by their wealth power and influence. We judge them by their honesty , integrity ,compassion .
We dont allow technology to make us lazy . We work hard and play hard .

Thats what you guys need to remember most . Whats really important in life . take care of yourselves and your loved ones .dont obsess to much about the us and them stuff . Cos things are going to get worse ,particularly in the states . I would urge you to get out of the smoke and find a place in the country .

The last time I talked to my unit commander I asked him if they were having any luck disabling soul catcher . All he would say is that they are working on it . you have to undertsand that if we were just to nuke it ,all the souls in its possesion would be lost with it. Thats why its a doomsday device holding souls ransom to avoid the threat of destruction. Cruel logic ,but thats Enki's family for you .

Religion is sugar coated lies . The truth however is sobering so people who choose sugar over truth will pay the piper in the end . Greed is not good.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

there is a lot of common sense in what you say but ignorance of a greater reality is easy to forgive . We speak of that which we DO know .
My experience is mine alone . what you choose to experience is your privilage .

but as a human ,you are defined by the choices you make . Enjoy the ablity to choose ,because there are those who would steal that privilage from you forever if they could .

being gullible is one thing , keeping an open mind however gives you the courage to explore and experience a larger world .

have you ever travelled outside your own country ,let alone the stars ?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

RP,

Like you I am a tradesman, have made my way living on a small farm and working with my hands and my skills, which are many and varied;

I have no conscious memories of any past life, wish I did, for I would gladly join in the battle with you, yet also feel that all you share with us is what I am missing in my experience, reading your words I feel a deep longing, can see those ships, have always felt that this planet earth is not my home, that I am trapped here, yet also feel that soon I will be allowed to move on to where I am supposed to be, to take my place once more.

thanks for all you share with us; it does help.

seeker

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Recon

Thank you for your reply.

I do not seek a guru just want to share a few words ideas with some others while i can , I dont see me having much more time here in the states to set down and talk to others from around this world or off world for that matter,and u surely know i cant talk about certain things out on the streets people would think i was nuts.

Anyways how are things in OZ hope all is well .Are you guys feeling this recession like we are here in the states?I tell u what plumbing materails has went up 300 percent and not one thing to do with plumbing is made here in the states we get everything from china we nolonger make anything its all coming from china.For example a 12 inch black iron nipple 3 months ago was 9 dollars now it is 31 dollars .I would hate to be building a new home now u couldnt afford it.With all my commen since i cant figure out why in the hell they would send all our jobs overseas and now we are a country that doesnt produce anything we just borrow money to buy goods and services from the rest of the world .Now if we get cut off man bad things will happen here.

Wished i had your take on Gold been trying to figure out what the big fuss is over?Is gold used in higher tech stuff like ships etc?If u dont know thats cool thank about it for a moment and give your 2 cents worth on it oh yeah is there money on other planets aswell?

Anyways i am begining to smell that chicken i got in the pot about time to eat and have a few drinks before work tomorrow look forward to talking to you have a good one

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

This I do know . Enki is trying to find a way off this rock with any technology he can muster . Apparently he has cobbled together a shuttle that will get him in orbit but there is no way he will get through the cordon .
earth does have a planetary defense system in place now courtesy of the Alliance .

Gold has many valuable properties in advanced tech certainly . Just get a little put aside for yourself . when the dollar collapses its the only thing that will buy you out of trouble .

When the US gov signed up with Enki and the sharpies they made a terrible mistake buying in to his lies .you are paying the price for your governments betrayal of its people now. we warned them ,they did not listen . Power lust and ego outweighing common sense . A fatal flaw in the american psyche in afraid . When the deeds of evil men reach fruition they can no longer be easily hidden .

Australia is weathering the storm far better than most so far but thats because we are far more self sufficient in resources .

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot

This I do know . Enki is trying to find a way off this rock with any technology he can muster . Apparently he has cobbled together a shuttle that will get him in orbit but there is no way he will get through the cordon .
earth does have a planetary defense system in place now courtesy of the Alliance .

in a thread last year doghead told of a ring of satelites in orbit beyond the moon; is this a part of the defense ? supposedly he was a former employee at Pine Gap, and stated we couldn't pass this ring without being blasted. thoughts?

seeker

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

That would be an enormous technological feat. The "ring" would actually have to be a sphere of tactical influence larger than the orbital path of the moon around the earth. . .

A lot of satellites would be needed. Wow.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

What do you think ? The solar defense system now in place makes it even harder for anything to get in or out . Enki and his cabal will not escape , trust me on that one . If there is ONE THING YOU CAN BE SURE OF , the altairians will not rest until this bastard is collared and taken care of . We have an old score to settle and nothing is going to get in our way except humans stupid enough to swear loyalty to that scumbag . You would not want to come between us and our prey when that time comes , believe me . Your loyalty to your 'god' has cost you dear enough already .

The US gov has used gold reserves to buy alien tech from 'honest johns used UFO"S '. They are all burnt out crap though ! area 51 is no more than a junk yard really .

Pine gap is just an american spying operation trying to figure out what the alliance is up to here ! They probably dont manage to detect more than 1% of the traffic though .

And since we got a new and honest PM , the cia's operations here have been cut off by the balls . GOOD RIDDANCE .
We are sick of those weazels harrasing and intimidating our civilian families . And dont get me started on the Mormon church....

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

sounds like Enki is going to be in deep manure,dude. after reading the HH thread and your words, I am on your team; I am sick and tired of all the deceit and lies, tired of being a slave to an economical sytem that sucks, tired of the MSM and the PTB and a whole lot more of these self serving butt monkeys that want to lord over everyone.

I want to be free, and I am willing to fight for it; just want the truth and to do what is right, to get rid of the dark crappers; i want to see the stars and travel in hyper, see the people have food and to be happy.

thanks RP.

seeker

i

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

i am curious man, enki is the " god " of the bible, correct?

is there a " one true god " that is actually good?

i was duped into christianity for many years, so these questions are somewhat important to me, if there isnt an actual " one true god " then that brings a whole new set of questions.

again, not looking to you as guru reconpilot here, i am asking of your perspective here.

i think alot of people will do the right thing, but first we must know some detail to base our judgements on........not asking you to spill all of the beans here.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pureevil81

i am curious man, enki is the " god " of the bible, correct?

is there a " one true god " that is actually good?

i was duped into christianity for many years, so these questions are somewhat important to me, if there isnt an actual " one true god " then that brings a whole new set of questions.

again, not looking to you as guru reconpilot here, i am asking of your perspective here.

i think alot of people will do the right thing, but first we must know some detail to base our judgements on........not asking you to spill all of the beans here.

I can only give you my personal opinion . as a father to my daugher ,I am her protector, her provider and keeper until she is old enough to make her own way . I am her 'god' if you like. But as to a supreme being ? No .
We are as good or bad as it gets . Its tempting to put your faith in a supreme being when your backs against the wall but realistically when was the last time God intervened in Human affairs and stopped the carnage rape and destruction ! NEVER ,bascially .

Enki made out he was the 'supreme god' in the old testament but that was an illusion he created with high powered technology and nukes, thats all . And if he was so all powerfull ,why was he so cranky and jealous about people worshiping other gods instead of him ? Pretty insecure god if you ask me .

Nature is a powerful force though and it has its own way of dealing with 'gods' who abuse their power .

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

that brings up a whole new set of questions, which may or may not be applicable. how did this all start? who started it? did this world and everything else happen by chance?

it is true, when you feel like life is going down the crapper it is easy to put your hope into someone else and pray that they will help you. personally, im starting to like looking into my own heart.

have you read " the insider " recon, or no interest in it?

peace

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join