It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

You need to check out the other thread i posted on by cosmic pixie . I know I am beggining to repeat myself a bit now when I post . But I think I have covered the most salient points . I dont like all that fluffy new agey love and light saccharin stuff , it stops you from being real and simple .

In the end all you have to do is listen to your conscience .

There's an old saying . All greeks know the right thing to do , but only the spartans do it .

The spartans have been much maligned by the 'official histories'. Most historians re write history rather than faithfully record the facts .

You need to understand that .

The annunaki are very good at making US look like the bad guys with spin , lies and projection of their own sins on to us .

hidden hands posting was a classic example. As is the posting of someone else's who makes a pretence of friendship....

[edit on 14-11-2008 by reconpilot]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot

hidden hands posting was a classic example. As is the posting of someone else's who makes a pretence of friendship....
]

why so mysterious recon, say what you think. im curious as to what you meant by this.

after reading earlier posts in this thread i see you dont like being looked to as a guru, just so ya know i dont think of it like that, i just find what you say interesting. as do most posters i assume.

do i make a pretence of friendship, or am i just being paranoid here recon.

anyways.......catch ya later

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

I was NOT reffering to you , dont worry .

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Are you referring to me? If so you should keep in mind that I only answer questions to the best of my knowledge.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Ok, I tried to find recon's posts that would clarify things, but they only keep up to 80 previous posts, and from what I could see there was nothing to help me understand - so sorry if this is redundant - but I really would like to know why you say what you say - I don't need the long version - so let me try and explain - 'Ultimately' we are probably all from the same spark/source/whatever - so to say Enki/Enlil are a split soul, while it might be totally true, then takes the whole topic to a different level because if they are split souls, so are others, correct? But we are here, dealing with the 'split' half brothers as I best understand it now - Enki and Enlil. I have only the history and indigenous stories to rely on such as Sitchin and others (as opposed to real experiences with any of them). I don't believe Enki is all good or even that Enlil is all bad -

I think the 'gods' are self serving and if that happens to be to our benefit, we benefit. If it's to our detriment, we lose. But you are suggesting that you have met Enki, that he is here on earth and that he is doomed - what I'd like to know is how you come to this - and if it's personal experience when and where was that? Are you walk-in type being? Literally from elsewhere?

Again, I apologize if you feel like you are repeating - but it is only another few paragraphs. I have no intention of making you defend anything you have to say - I really am interested and my time is valuable too so after a good half hour trying to follow the lead to read up on what you've already posted, I'm hoping you will give me/us another minute of your time -

Thanks - K.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Where'd everybody go ?!?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Excues my english, its not my 1st language.
My 2 cents and a few question for you...

Religion materialized into existence for the benefit of mankind from the one above to discipline the humankind (irregardless whether you're a Rh+ or Rh-)

Rh+ surely needed some guidance and discipline coz they're descendants of the monkey right?

Rh- has the angels as helper since you're not really "Human", reference to Darwin tht is..but does the angels/alien whisper guidance in your ear for every action that you're about to make on this neutral plain we call Earth?

Knowledge (most of the time) = arrogance
Whats your take on the above?

All religious book (Bible, Quran etc..) teaches one to be a good believer = respect one another regardless of race, skin color, status, belief..
It didn't say such thing as " You must kill, burn,rape, purge others that does not subscribe to your religion"...

Wars, genocide, hate others of different belief of this world regardless whether it was the holy war, jihad etc..are wars, hatred created/incited and sent through brain waved signals camouflaged with good intentions(things need to get worst before it got better) by Enki/Enli to the the higher orders of different beliefs/religion gullible and susceptible as a result from the authority/power they have been entrusted with..so my theory is..the more power/authority ones been given will be the pick of the crop for Enki/Enli to attack and masquerade their agenda & illusions...

excerpt from your post in;

RH+ people resent and fear our presence because they dont understand and they are conditioned to hate anything that does not fit in their programed box mentality . This is why rh- people feel excluded and different ,treated with suscpicion . because they are !

From what I gather..you trying to say that Rh+ are all ignorant, negative and cannot accept a different point of view from the norm thus they will hate and despise anything that does not fit into their " programmed" mind/belief? < religion?

So you mean to say the the 15% or was it 7% of alien royalty Rh- in this world are righteous in whatever they(in physic communion) conceive of this world? So the remaing hoi pollois with good intentions in life are all strayers devoting goodwill in existence in exchange for a faux pass into Heaven? Since you seem to knw a bit more than us rhesus monkeyian abt Heaven and Hell...Unless, they came across your thread that is..

Furthermore..you said;

Who was that jealous god who smote any nation that dared to disagree ?

Where did legends such as the rape of the sabine women come from ?
Surely if a rhesus monkey protien marker has got in to your DNA you would ask your self how ?

Ok. I think i know which religion you are refering to...I guess

You give me the impression that you seem to know more than normal human beings like me..you might be right...but if you were to be more specific and direct it would help alot of monkeys like me evolve into propa beings with a true compass of destination in life considering domestication and purification (artificially and hopefully lasting that is
, since we cant be royal 0-'s with exquisite intuitions)is the only way to tame and possible wake us up! Wouldn't that be good?

Can you be my alarm clock to wake me up from this wretchid world?

FYI, I believe in God with reference to a religion on Earth. Does that help?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hello,
For all those talking to us, thank you for your time. My concerns are with all these lies, disinformation, truths, half-truths that humanity is overwhelmed and has no clear cut future. Now that I understand that a certain amount of ppl here on ATS has bits and pieces of the truth, my only concern is what are you wanting to gain by interfering with humanity on Earth? And as you all know, there's always good, evil, and neutral. So be it that you interfere, either being good, evil, or neutra, what is your benefit of this interference? I feel that all these lies, hidden agendas, secret meetings are not in the best interest of humanity. So what gives you the right to intervene in my life on behalf of few individuals for their own propaganda and gain? All I am saying is a few has no right to sell humanity's souls out amongst the galaxy without providing the truth and your true intentions.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think I know what you are trying to say, but not sure if I understand - it seems to me it's a totally chaotic universe with as you say good, evil and neutral (plus all the degrees and mixes of these qualities). At the risk of sounding philosophical, which I really don't want to, intention matters - or does it?

I've heard from the 'spiritual' theories that we've created this and we have to get out of it. And I've also heard we were sold out before we were born which then hardly makes it fair for us peons to be controlled by a few totally evil beings? things? people? I don't even know what to really call them -

My issue is how is it fair in any sense of the word or application for us to be duped and controlled physically, mentally and every other way by the shadow government an yet be our creation so we have to fix it?

We never had a level playing field as I've come to see it. Intervention? Divine Intervention? Abduction? Depends who's doing it and to whom but that again gets back to philosophical - is it okay to interfere -

Well could I walk past a struggling half alive/dead chicken and not 'intervene'? Would I step between an adult beating a child or watch someone drown in front of me because... "they created this, they have to figure a way out... "

So for some of 'us' here on earth, trapped, lied to and having our very souls tampered with because we live in the dark and seem to be the only species that can't see everything else alive in the universe out there like all the aliens can - when we look around and ask for 'help' why is that ever considered wrong or a no-no?

Life is expansive and giving and those of us who are desperately trying to get a grasp on how deep the kaka really is so we can get our 'life' back is not (in my opinion) a weakness.

It doesn't matter to me where life is from, it matters to me if its nurturing or not - whatever and however that translates moment to moment and whether or not they're willing to help souls in need.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I do understand the frustration you guys feel about the whole situation . I had to rag , tease and bludgeon the truth out of my own family because I was so angry and confused by the fog of lies my family HAS TO ADOPT to protect themselves . Its only because I am living in a secure area now that my family has FINALLY opened up enough to tell me at least some of the story .
The bad guys control this planet through fear and the continous threat of reprisals for anyone who tries to tell you people the truth openly . Its that simple , nothing new really .

Knowing the whole truth is a HUGE BURDEN OF RESPONSIBLITY . So as far as my own operational family is concerned , keeping their own ET family in the dark is a way of protecting them . What you dont know wont get you hurt . No different to an earth Human with a security clearance .

Unlike most humans , we dont get our soul memory stripped when we die . this is both a blessing and a curse . yes , it gives us greater intelligence and gives us the ability to carry our skills from one life to the next , BUT we also remember much that grieves us .

But as you can see ,the PROCCESS of disclosure is gaining pace and full disclosure is not far off now . Once you have seen one of our craft in full daylight there is no room for doubt anymore regardeless of what the skeptics say . Seeing is believing .

We have intervened continuosly on this planet as best as we can to at least put a damper on the worst possible atrocities but Humans are fickle and easily led . They see what they want to see because they have been genetically tampered with and are continuosly brainwashed by religion .
Your expressions of outrage at these injustices are quite right but it needs more of you to wake up before we can intervene further . politics and power is all about mind control . Your 'gods' know this and use every trick in the book to keep you dumbed down. Jesus is not going to save you , nor is Jehovah . How much more suffering will it take before people say they are tired of broken promises from church and state ?

Do a bit of research . There is a good reason why shakespeare was said to be not of a time but for all time . ALT means old ,thus ALT ime . see how the truth is in the very fabric of words you use every day without you understanding their full meaning ?

do a word search around the film forbidden planet , the tempest , altair .
you will be surprised at the connections . I think they are remaking forbidden planet actually...

The truth has been sewn into so many works of art and literature , you just have to join the dots .

I am not a big SG1 fan myself but there is a lot of truth in there .

The forbiden planet is all about the dangers of technology when its used for personal power and the consequences . If you are stupid enough to amplify your thoughts using a machine to 'create your own reality' and you have a dark side , its only a matter of time before you create monsters that can destroy anything and everything .
Thats why Enki pushes his students in the vain hope that one of them can tap in to soul catcher and give him back the absolute power he once enjoyed through soul catcher . his own greed betrayed him and thats why he lost control . Now he faces the final judgement for his crimes . many humans worship him as jehovah ,yahweh , jesus ,whatever .forget him ,he's not worth your devotion when all he ever did was betray and enslave you all.

Be carefull of your thoughts ,they can betray you .

such machines DO EXIST . If your DNA matches and the machine recognises you as having access to it , you can use it to do almost anything . You will have the power of a god. That makes you a potentially very dangerous person. The montauk project was all about tapping in to soul catcher . One of their 'boys ' did pull it off for a while .

Thats why the nazis are obsessed with blue eyed blonds who are rh- . They are looking for the right DNA match to access that damn machine and give them back their superman .

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

specifically regarding Enki . dont worship these guys. Dont be in awe of them . I dont consider it a boast or name drop to say I know him well . He has been a huge curse to me and my family . Hes just an evil bastard ,thats all . Trust me when I tell you you should be thankfull if you have never had any personal dealings with him.

Be true to your self , listen to your conscience and dont EVER GIVE AWAY YOUR FREEDOM BY LOOKING UP TO ENKI OR ANY OTHER POWER HUNGRY LIAR .

It does not matter who I am , its who you are that counts .

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hey recon - thanks for writing back !

I don't think I'm in any more 'awe' of Enki than any other creature from off this planet. I just want to understand as much as I can so I can be as armed with knowledge as possible to detour, escape, lol, even run-away if that works. Next life I want a holiday !

I would love to hear a little more about your encounters with Enki and the problems he has caused - or other players you know of - anything you'd be willing to share I for one would be grateful.

Again, thank you for replying and hope you will continue to ...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

YOU are the most important person you need to think about . Listen to your conscience and DO THE RIGHT THING . because things are about to get really rough here . Enki went bad because he was simply power hungry , a spoilt brat who was given more responsiblity than he could handle by an indulgent mother .

Miltons epic poem paradise lost ,is all about enki and his family . The modern book 'his dark arts ' by philip Pullman , is a modern version .

I may have the title of that book slightly wrong but its something like that .

The important thing to understand is the nature of 'evil ' and not succomb to it .

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

that is alot to digest there recon. i like it.

personally i dont expect you to spell it out, but you gave some real good stuff to check out there, i am pretty darn good at connecting dots, so thats all i can ask for, thanks.

it seems people will never get tired of being brainwashed, actually i have seen it with my own eyes, and i myself was lured in.....for awhile. mainly because the bible has really good teachings in it, but nothing i didnt know already, i knew from as early as i can remember that you should love everyone as yourself an so on. thats why you are soooo right in saying to look to yourself.

my friend, hes a samoan, not that its important, but he has tattoos all over his body, devil horns tattooed on his forehead. use to be heavy into bad stuff. one day he decided to give it all up and be " saved ". i noticed right away, the look in his eyes.....he looked BRAINWASHED. right there is when i first started questioning things, but i knew nothing at that time.

i have alot of stuff i want to look into now, i hope you come back to this thread recon.

peace

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Religion is the great tragedy of this planet . It prays on peoples ignorance and exploits their sincere but naive desire to do the right thing .

Politicans lie to get votes , priests lie to buy and enslave your soul with fear and guilt . Either way , they are after your faith to gain power . Its not hard to understand .

Love does not need a church to be sanctified . if you love someone , REALLY , you naturally want to do the right thing by them . Why make something so simple and beautifull complicated by creating unrealistic religious laws . I mean really , if I had a point for every other mans wife I lusted after I would be the devils best drinking buddy . thankfully I am to spineless to follow through but you know a hot babe is a hot babe...sheesh . get over yourself jehovah ...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Like i always say to my girlfriend i dont need to tell u that i love i prove that everyday in my actions hell even the devil tells u that he loves you

recon would like to see u around more where u been?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm going to read those two different star gate threads. Theres a thread recent thread on lower astrals and gates that I immediately had a series of visions on nazi germany during the war time, with a really depressive mililtia atmosphere, that made me connect this and their search for natural vortex areas, sacred areas to the natives, such s the Hopi. I found this at that point as well:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Having read many occult texts I was caught by Stephen's description of these "longwalkers" and other "creatures" said to exist in underground incubatoriums at such places as Area 51. This was interesting because I had just that day been shown some photos of an area approximately 60 mi. WNW of Area 51 where there exists a large Star of David-like design (Fig. 1) in the Earth. Approximately 15 mi. N of the star design is a triangle design (Fig. 2) which contains concentric circles.

Compare these images with the "magic circle and triangle" (Fig. 3) from page 70 of a book called The Goetia edited by S.L. MacGregor Mathers. The Goetia is the first part of a 17th century Ms. titled The Lesser Key of Solomon the King and it deals with the summoning of "demons". The idea was that a magician stood inside the circle and summoned the demons inside the triangle where they were bound and could not escape. Two of these 72 demons, or "Jinn" as they are sometimes called, are pictured here (Figs.5 & 6). Now, I've never seen a "trans-genic" anything, but these certainly look like they could fit the bill!

I'm not sure what kind of ets the cabal are conjuring up in their underground bases.

Despite all of this, which to me is like an organized club of mentally deraged people, focusing on the negative doesn't lift us up. The universe is not a negatively poled place. A more recent thread concerning our higher selves and what our incarnations here are about, and exploring many different aspects of choice within many different timeline versions of ouself is very very interesting, because this thread is something that I know is true, and a very real solid base to stand on.

We really need to wake up and find our meaning within ourselves. And we need to focus on the positive a lot.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
recon I am a dumb american that doesnt know english YDFOC , all i am asking is if u guys are helping us and dieing for us what do we ( humanity) have to give u in return.

Why is earth such a prize for everyone to manipulate,is it enki enlil defeated u and gained control of the shipping lanes or do u want to free us from all this interference? I am for one tired of it. If u want this planet take it, move aside, or let 1/4 of humanity claim this planet as their own.

I just dont know what to believe. Humanity has been screwed with for thousands and thousands of years i am tired of it.what if altar if
that is right ,had been manipulated like we have what did the altarians do?

did u learn from the beh warriors etc where does your training come from ? if i cant understand this but see it all around me i want my freedom if u are my brother which i know u will say u are why did u guys fight the aryan influence did u know something i dont.

all i am saying is it's at a point to where humanity seems to be attacked from every angle and there is probably over 34 races that wants control over us, and a true earth being has no clue whats right wrong up or down

give us a chioce your sides i am tired of working 7 days a week to send families amongst the galaxay minerals products genetics etc. for worthless paper money i want to do work that helps not hurt my people and sit down with u in a galatic bar talk about it .

oh what is SHAM ask around let me know

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ydfocknowledgeseeker
recon I am a dumb american that doesnt know english YDFOC , all i am asking is if u guys are helping us and dieing for us what do we ( humanity) have to give u in return.

Why is earth such a prize for everyone to manipulate,is it enki enlil defeated u and gained control of the shipping lanes or do u want to free us from all this interference? I am for one tired of it. If u want this planet take it, move aside, or let 1/4 of humanity claim this planet as their own.

I just dont know what to believe. Humanity has been screwed with for thousands and thousands of years i am tired of it.what if altar if
that is right ,had been manipulated like we have what did the altarians do?

did u learn from the beh warriors etc where does your training come from ? if i cant understand this but see it all around me i want my freedom if u are my brother which i know u will say u are why did u guys fight the aryan influence did u know something i dont.

all i am saying is it's at a point to where humanity seems to be attacked from every angle and there is probably over 34 races that wants control over us, and a true earth being has no clue whats right wrong up or down

give us a chioce your sides i am tired of working 7 days a week to send families amongst the galaxay minerals products genetics etc. for worthless paper money i want to do work that helps not hurt my people and sit down with u in a galatic bar talk about it .

oh what is SHAM ask around let me know

Nobody likes to see planets get wasted uneccesarily but it has happened before and it will happen again . Enki destroyed many planets and entire civilisations during his war with Altair .

Enki is a spent force . This planet is his last stand before he and his family are rounded up and terminated . He is just a body snatcher most of the time . walks in ,turns his human host in to a Pinnochio then jumps off to the next hapless human victim . Humans are just meat sacks to Enki , A tool . He brought you here after wiping out your home worlds , killed you in vast numbers ,then the soul catcher computer harvested your souls for rebooting in to genetically crippled human bodies .

Once soul catcher is completely disabled , Enki will no longer be able to body hop to avoid death . He will have to return to his original body which is stored in stasis (cryo) .
Nothing in war is certain and the situation on this planet is highly complex and delicate . Most humans are to fearfull and brainwashed . When we attempt to wake them up , they simply freak out totally and pray for jesus to help them ! . So we have to respect your free will and choice and leave you to return to your pain addicted personal hell.

Most humans cannot even tolerate different races and cultures so how the hell do you think you are going to handle aliens ? Most humans go gah gah over harmless little greys let alone a Lizard !

Fear rules on this planet . Its engrained in your DNA . This makes overt intervention very counterproductive . This is why disclosure is a long drawn out process that started with the atomic movies and continues to this day . The film 'the day the earth stood still ' . Watch it again , it clearly explains why contact with humans is so frustrating and difficult . Your governments dont want to hear about peace and cooperation. No, they want the tech , the weapons . They only care about maintaining and enhancing their power. OVER YOU . You voted those bastards in ,not us .

If your really honest ,there is a lot of fear and desperation in your questions . You need to get past that . The people of this planet need to grow up , get past greed and ego and ask the tough questions about themselves instead of crying like babies because they expect someone else to fix it for them.

You need to get past all that new age and spiritual mumbo jumbo that passes for wisdom and GET REAL . You cant help people until they are ready to set aside their personal agendas and cooperate honourably .
Humans are notoriously treacherous and self serving . The global financial crisis is simply the result of human greed . Thats all . buy now ,pay later . And boy are you paying now .

So get off your moral high horse before you ask the tough questions to my people . Your attitude does not help you . We dont like to see the suffering anymore than you do . But america has lived high on the hog by exploiting and raping other countries. Now the worm has turned and you expect sympathy ? The 'american dream' was built on the genocide of native americans . Ego drives the american dream ,not compassion and honour .Now you are paying the price for Empire , just as Enki and his family did .

We dont want control over you . If we did ,we could easily have 'taken over 'this planet a long time ago . Thats the proffesional victim in you talking . The roman empire collapsed because of greed ,laziness ,ego , and corruption . We did not have to do anything .

You dont know how much crap we deal with everyday from humans . You spurn our help ,you bully our children at school , you snear and ridicule anyone thats different from your definition of 'normal' , then wonder why we stear clear of you on the street ? WE suffer daily harrasement and attempted intimidation from your CIA flunkies and retarded intelligence agencies .
Humans are cruel , bigoted and small minded . The more we try to wake you up ,the more your bury your heads in the sand and cry woolf.

But of this you can be sure. We will not rest until Enki is dead . So unless you want to go down with his ship of fools I would suggest you take a good long hard look at yourselves instead of blaming those who are trying to help you .

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hey reconpilot - I finally figured out how to read threads and caught up on your stargates submissions and stuff. I find what you're saying totally fascinating, but how you're saying it a bit like you're bothered to be bothered by it. To say Enki's mother lives nearby sounds a little more than incredulous -

I'm not asking for proof, I'm just trying to follow common sense and use discernment. Not saying she 'doesn't' live nearby, just to throw out comments like that without any backstory is too convenient (for me). I'm a researcher, always have been and take everything into consideration and follow the information rather than make the information fit my pre-conceived beliefs, which I don't have.

You always say 'we' from Altair, yet I haven't read anywhere 'your story' of how, why, when this happened. I would love to hear about it as the 'how, why and when' matter to me. 'We' humans are the ones here kept down and throwing out tidbits without substance doesn't help (me) at all. Just adds to the confusion rather than helping to sort ANY of it.

Definitely not a judgment on my part - I have no idea if you are who you say your are - I'm just clarifying that if you're at all trying to help even 'one' dumb human, maybe it's the approach that's failing rather than the mission itself.

I've been desperate to understand since my earliest childhood memories and its gotten me this far (but not sure how far that is as its totally relevant to the distance we must go rather than the distance we've made it). I have spent time with as many credible researchers as I could over the decades (I'm in my fifties) and wish the innuendo's and hints would simply fall away.

If I want to teach a dog anything, I have to start from where the dog's 'at', not where it needs to go. I have to do everything I can to help it understand what I'm teaching and if we're lucky, the dog will understand not only what, but they why - I sit when I'm asked because it makes her happy and that makes me happy. I come when she calls me because I love her company and how she cares for me and feeds me.

If I just threw out clues or half commands to the dog, what would happen? Confusion and most definitely not accomplish anything but going in circles and wasting time. That's my problem - wasting time. I believe we are being duped day in and day out and have been for thousands of years, and unless I can get a good grip on what's happening here and now, how can I possibly expect to avoid the soulcatcher?!?

So that being said, I appreciate what you have offered in your posts - its just not enough to really help me make anything of anything from your perspective. I don't ask questions to get cryptic answers. I ask questions because I am genuinely interested in what there is to offer.

I've been fortunate in many ways as I've been able to meet other dedicated researchers (and nuts) along the way and continue to do so. Most recently I invited Miriam Delicado here to speak last weekend which she did. Now I'm planning to get help from the guy I work for who does documentaries to do one on just this topic. My point is I'm not an armchair critic - I'm active in every possible to bring information to people because (to me) the most important thing I can do while I'm 'here' in this existance is get it together as best as possible now so that at the time of death I (and others) will have a better chance of getting out of here. But that's just my goal and drive as the soul is the most sacred thing we have and that is my concern.

Thanks, k.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join