It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
As for the technology, I hope one day we will live on a planet like Seentoomuch's children, where everyone lives cooperatively, no baby cries, because they're talked to telepathically. Farming is done. Families are appreciated, though I imagine they do plan for the numbers they wish. Roads don't even scar the earth, because they use crafts that travel in the air without pollution.

Right now, we have very appropriate technology to replace fossil fuels and provide enormous energy: wind, solar, geo thermal, wave. We could be living in earthship style homes and recycle water. We could be picking ripe fruits from our kitchen greenhouse. We don't even need the exotic technologies to make huge improvements. To feed the world. Overpopulation is a fact, but not in developed countries. Canada has less than 0 percent. Health Care and improved living conditions, and equality of women has a lot to do with it. But every moderate government that finally gets elected after much work in most of world is toppled and a harsh patriarchal, US friendly dictator set up by the black ops.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by mystiq]

well said , well said .

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The technology we already have is sufficient at this moment to redress so much of our world's problems. And I don't feel personally insulted by statements about humans, because they are pertinent. These are the problems. There are many. But we are the glue that is keeping this together. Lets not be glue anymore.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Whats the difference from ET's soul and human soul nothing we are all from the same stuff )

With me i know things to be truth its my life that i live that gives evidence for the truths thats within my soul.

mystiq we are in a huge mess we got the powers that be on this earth to deal with society to change, and on top of that there is ET society to deal with all at the sametime .wow hurts my head.

i for one enjoy talking to recon because he gives no BS answers .My being knew that there was a problem, but until he mentioned the soul catcher i hadnt found that problem yet . i knew it was a battle for our souls.

mystiq lets say u was a ET that got caught in this soul catcher 1000 years ago and incarnated to your life now, your true race is visiting you now in physical form with great risk and also astral realm visiting with no risk by being caught in the soul catcher and reprocesed into incarnation on earth.

Thats why so many people are getting visited by so many ET types

If u was a soul and forgot everything how would u know if u was a ET soul or a human soul? is there a difference? You following me?

Then on top of that you got ET's that are bad .

It is a galactic problem plus u also have some that want to control this part of the universe i see life here on earth in its good bad beuatiful also down right nasty states being possible in all the greater community ( earth the melting pot of souls)

You would be surprised at how many ET's are here and astral ET energies etc are here aswell.

argh i hate writing much better speaker hope my point is getting across

[edit on 9-12-2008 by ydfocknowledgeseeker]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

What kills me the richest person on this planet is the pope he alone could change the world makes u wonder whats important GOD gold oil drugs

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I understand what you're saying. I was wondering why at one point we were being told we were going home. I think many people here have et souls.

I don't believe in Enki's soul wiping machine trapping everyone however. But thats because I have my own feelings since childhood that this time I volunteered and didn't have to be here. Had no idea what it meant, and I've read some really good personal accounts. I actually believe that when you die, your family, guardians, angels are there, at least they are for many, and you get your own personal tunnel home. If someones alone, they need to ask for help.
I'm sticking by that one.

But, there has been talk floating around on a few forums about either a group of ets, or the cabal trying to seal off dimensions and trap people, who are supposed to be evolving, in areas. That and Enki's soul machine is evil.
My hair is standing on end over this whole idea.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by ashamedamerican

I have addressed your weak purile contradictory arguments as well as possible but you my friend are all to human and since you dont like my answers and I cannot be bothered to put a gun at your head , thats all I can do for you .

Would you like me to threaten you or something so you feel 'terrorised' and can call the FBI ? Is that what you are doing ,building a case ?

No actually you haven't. You've completely avoided them and resorted to personal attacks instead. And no I have no intentions of contacting the FBI.

As I stated before.
Until proof is provided of their existence and intentions, it's all just amazing claims. Any group of compassionate, intelligent, enlightened, 'all powerful' ET's that can't provide evidence of their existence don't seem too intelligent, enlightened, or 'all powerful' to me.
I'll go back to lurking and reading, and will take all of this as fictional creative writing until an intelligent 'all powerful' being can use their 'all powerful' abilities to prove their existence. That doesn't seem to me to be a very tall order, a little proof shouldn't be too much to ask.

With all due respect until you can provide even the slightest shred of proof that you are who you claim to be, or that a single thing you have said is true, this is how you come across.

Google Video Link

I asked for proof, which I even said I would not release publicly.
I even offered to help further your cause any way I could once this proof had been provided. What I get in return are attacks and insults.

I will leave the thread and let you all have your 'self-hating human' fantasy realm that defies logic and common sense, since you refuse to answer any serious questions or provide any kind of proof to the claims you are making.

I would have to say that it borders on hoax and should be looked at very closely by mods here.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
is this not the gray area?

are we not aloud to talk civil about ideas?

is this for my PHD

I am just talking like i always say everyone is alittle bit crazy.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have a question for reconpilot. Well more than one.

There have been so posts here lately regarding the topics that are discussed in this thread and they all seem pretty similar except for some details. I do want to say that you are a very intriguing individual and I appreciate the great read.

So there is soooo much info that I have been trying to soak up here the last couple weeks especially here in "the gray area" and alot of it "feels" right but trying to go through it all makes my head spin.

ok...where to start

So I have read Hidden Hand's thread and he says the way to become free is by working out where you are, and coming to an understanding, of why you are here. Then he says we are fast running out of time to do this before the coming Harvest. Does the harvest have to do with Enki? Is Enki and Yahweh the same person? How about Anu, the King of Anunnaki? Does the harvest have to do with the soul catcher?

So I think what he is getting at is to live life open minded, with alot of love, and treat people well. Right? Be positive etc...But he also mentions Project Camelot and the interview from James.

Then James talks about the way to be come one with everything and ourselves and become free is best reached through Quantum Pause. He states"Breath is the way in which the human instrument connects to this origin point anywhere in spacetime. Breath is the portal between the physical dimension and the quantum or interdimensional domains, but it is not the normal, autonomic breathing, rather it is a very specific breathing pattern that we call Quantum Pause." He calls the oneness the "Sovereign Integral". Thoughts?

Then you posted "be careful of your thoughts they will betray you" but then you said "but listen to your conscience" and "In the end all you have to do is listen to your conscience". That is tough to understand as how do I know what is what. My true self etc...? Is that the journey? Finding out?

I have read in a few different places that we are own creators but then I read the the Annunaki or Enki created us? Is it that we created ourselves (souls) and then were created again into human form by another creator that was really the same as us in the beginning, anyways?

You also stated you are not into the fluffy new age stuff. Does that consist of things like chakra meditation and quantum pause? Are these wastes of time for what you see we should be doing?

Another thought...
I have enjoyed Citizenc's threads about his teachers, higher self, consciousness, and such but he also has great points that don't seem to quite fit with everything I am reading from in here and from a few others. He seems to be speaking on maybe a higher level of ourselves? Just my interpretation. But he also is making a good point about separation being an illusion (relating to the same info from the James interview).
Your thoughts?

ok so I guess I can stop here. I understand most of this is going to be answered in my own journey and experiences which will lead me down a path but I thought it couldn't hurt to get different opinions and get a little more involved.

I hope I didn't jump around too much. My mind is in many different places.

I know this is mainly for reconpilot but I don't mind hearing everyone's opinion.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cplouffe

1st- good questions.

2nd- i have asked most of the same questions which have been ignored unto the present time, so good luck getting an answer.

3rd- realize things that are meant to divide, religion does that, among other things that i wont mention. if we dont focus on things that bring us together (positive) then we are screwed (negative).

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

All your doing here is standard debunk procedure . So why dont you just bugger off if you think its all a crock ,nobody is stopping you .

Try getting a job at langley ,thats if your not under their umbrella already .

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Thanks. There is so much to ask. So much to decipher.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
all answer this one take 3 breaths and say pepsi u will travel many light years in time and space, but would u really do that because i said so what if i just sent u to hell?

what u should have did was take 3 breaths and said coke thats heaven.

How can anyone that types on the internet tell u what to do ?If it was that easy life that is we would all take 3 deep breaths and be all knowing it doesnt work like that u might get insight but how do u know what are dealing with?

say i take 3 deep breaths and travel to anywhere in the universe what would u do then?

do u really know whats good bad and ugly?

and what man here on earth or ET would u trust to send your spirit out into the unknown?

life is about learning the way not being told the way by others it is that simple i for one want a chioce that my soul can make rather than that chioce be made for me

i really enjoy talking to others about life and ideas on this world or off

when u stop learning then is the time to be very affriad

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
recon do u know something i dont?

are we not able to talk in the gray?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

What I was doing was trying to get answers to questions, to get a more complete picture of what you were talking about because it seemed that there were inconsistencies in your story and the logic behind it.

Try reading my posts, I even offered to help your cause in any way I could. All I asked in return was a little proof for some fairly amazing and outlandish claims. However I got insults and personal attacks instead.

Now that you can't and/or won't answer simple questions that seem to show inconsistencies in your story and the logic behind it, and prefer to insult and attack me instead, one has to wonder why someone claiming to be from an advanced, compassionate, intelligent, and enlightened 'all powerful' alien civilization would resort to such tactics.

Could it be because that person it attempting to perpetrate a hoax and make others believe that he is something that he is not?

Could it be because he is a self-hating human who really wishes he was something better and has constructed a fantasy realm for himself that is being challenged by simple logic?

Regardless of which it is, what you are doing is now becoming dangerous because you actually have your own little cult following of members who buy this crap without the want or need for any kind of proof.

What scares me the most is if you are not trying to perpetrate a hoax, because that would mean that you actually believe the things you are saying and are in dire need of psychiatric help, and are drawing other people into your delusion. That's just reckless, unhealthy, and dangerous.

If you truly are who you say you are then provide proof, even if it's to me only and privately, and I will gladly believe anything you have to say after that and back you up if anyone doesn't believe you.
Otherwise just admit that you are lying and/or perpetrating a hoax that is falling apart at the seams now that a little bit of logic is being applied.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I agree with you about Citizenc's threads. There are some very positive lessons. Life is meant to be evolution for us. But in this instance what I'm getting so strongly is, earth has been a place of great sorrow and tragedy for countless lives, and the leaders work for a group of renegades who seem to have caused tragedy to many in the galaxy as well.

To me, many worry that ets are negative, but life on earth is so negative for many that I could not feel that these guys who were skirting on the edge of our daily lives for so long, who favored natives and honored their moneyless system that left no damage on mother earth, could be the negative ones, versus those in charge of this planet.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

answering Human questions is like pleading guilty to a crime when you were not even in the country .

The reason I dont answer some questions is because

A ,they are just plain stupid.
B, they are cynicaly weighted to entrap me in one of those circular illogical arguments such as the one's AA tried on me.
C , many of you are so linear and illogical in your thought processes that you cannot see the futility of a question that is an accusation in disguise.
D. When I do try to answer your questions ,you dont like the answer ,because you all insist on taking it as a 'personal insult' when its your thinking thats the problem not your essential true self.

I can only say this so many times before I am going to give up .

Your prejudice and brain washing does not allow you to hear what I am saying . So then you cry and carry on ,feel sorry for yourselves and give up.

Then you fall in to the willing hands of spin merchants who promise you complete enlightenment by breathing a certain way !
Thats just a Ramtha spin off.
He has been teaching that BS for years and it does not work one iota .

You all want complicated answers because you can hide your guilt and fear in embracing complex solutions !

hidden hand was pushing all that Ramtha crap ,thinly disguised and repackaged ever so slightly .

The truth is very simple. To evolve ,you need a soul to give you continuity of experience from one body to the next . Thats all. Its the mother program with updates to be incorporated next time around.

but if all those emotions are erased , you are back to square one and not evolving .

Unless your friends provide a wormhole for your soul to escape the planet , soul catcher will suck you up and recycle you ,dumb as a post , no wisdom to call upon . Thats it .

Religion says . Dont learn anything ,dont learn from your mistakes . believe in jesus and he will save you ! Duh . you just got sucked in to the latest pyramid scam . 'God ' does not hit the save button for you , he deletes . He harvests the stored energy in your soul (which is basically a tiny black hole ) then once you are dumbed down to basic , into another crippled body you go. Soul catcher is powered by a black hole ,it is essentialy a black hole. It is the pit of hell that draws you in and spits you out again naked and lost .

Mystiq understands that , because she volunteered like many and has her exit strategy taken care of .Most of you dont though ,because the religious programing has overwritten your soul and conscience and blinded you .
Thats what religion is designed to do ,because its a VIRUS .
Does that make any sense to you ? Your brain is a computer . If you program rubbish in ,you get rubbish out . Simple .

The reason 'primitive' tribes respected their dead ancestors was because they knew that they needed a guardian or guide to get them home without being sold down the river to the machine. Yeah ? .Pay the ferryman to cross the river styxx ? never speak ill of the dead ,and thats why you should not . They are the ones who can save you from the 'demons' that come to steal your soul and take you back to the machine . Does all that seemingly stupid superstitious nonsense make sense now ?

See , they were closer to god than the christians ever were .Thats why The churches try to wipe them out . They did not buy in to Enki's damn lies .

Listen to mystiq if you dont want to listen to me. But dont tie yourselves up in knots asking pre programed questions that lead you round in circles .

That goes for you , PE and everyone else .

Your conscience is not programing . Its a feeling . When you do something thats wrong you get that queezy feeling right ?. Thats what you need to trust more . If it does not feel right , STOP , and weigh things up before you act and fall in to another well laid trap.

Enki severed the connecting tissue that unifies the two halves of most human brains . That means you have to work harder to make sure you dont make mistakes. Thats not your fault .

I am not attacking you guys. I am attacking your programing in the hope you will start to feel your souls again .

That whomp in the chest that PE felt ? thats progress .When it hits you in the chest , the programing tries to kick you in to fear and anger . You must resist that and think for yourself .
calm your self .Be still and listen.Feel your way home. The soul is your window to infinity because being a black hole it is connected to the infinite. The eyes are the window to the soul . Thats why you can see litterally in to someones thoughts when you look in to their eye's . The eye's are the interface to your brain and your soul just like a computer screen is the window to your PC . get it ?

Mystiq , could you help me explain it to these guys please .your a woman. This is womans territory .

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

....i love your sense of humor man.

stupid questions huh, well......i havent known you to hold any punches back, refreshing honesty. but.....i disagree, there are no stupid questions, if you do not feel obligated to answer, so be it. you are not a guru.

listen now people, recon does not have ANY followers as far as i have seen, i have disagreed many times with recon, thats how i ran across recon for the first time one here, we disagreed, words exchanged and so on.....but to say hes a guru and has a following is ridiculous, to the extreme.

i thought i was free thinking and had answers to lifes bigger questions, until i started questioning things i was so sure of. do you know how hard that is? to be confident in knowing something only to start seeing discrepancies that were in front of your face all along, hidden right in front of you in plain view.

if someone is wanting me to be their follower, it aint gonna happen, not now not ever again.....i am a loyal person, it is a lonely lifestyle in a world full of back-stabbing " friends ". there are few people i trust, they are family.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

I didn't claim that he was the leader of a cult, with followers.
I said that he had a "cult following" which he clearly does.
Maybe you should educate yourself on the difference.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

same difference, however you want to put it.....cult followings, every cult has a leader right? thats what makes a cult.

anyhow, you wrote a post and took all the time to tell me i should educate myself. my education is none of your concern.

perhaps you should make better use of your time.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There are so many accounts of people who have nde's, my own family, and one of my friends as well. There are accounts here on ATS. These give us hope.
I don't know the technology of the Enki, and this part has been new to me, however I do know that fear is the thing you have to avoid. For many many people, they have loved one and helpers waiting for them and they go somewhere safe, that dimension that is called heaven, perhaps its a between lifetimes, perhaps its where real life is for many. If you're alone, don't follow anyone, and ask for direction and help.

I think we're focusing too much on finding hard answers, even those who think we have to solve all problems alone, or ets are not to be trusted, or any number of other scenarios. Its our leadership that is mismanaging the planet, that needs to be our concern. So our work needs to be done closer to home.

Also, meditation and seeking for ways to problem solve. This was one of the wonderful things about citizenc's threads. It was a way problem solving that he had been given to know from childhood on. My 17 year old was doing his meditation, and he's only done a few so far, but we ruined something meaningful for him by calling him down.
A piece of the world map he thought somewhere above Egypt started to vibrate, it just appeared in his mind. Suddenly he was there. He was amazed but instead of learning something, he heard his name being called. So I suggest meditation. I have a positive outlook on things. Plus I believe many of us are for a reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join