It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by other-worldly

Dude , allow me to be striaght with you . The last thing we need here is gobbldegook masquerading as profound insight . If thats where you get off , try the Mormon church. Plain speaking is the order of the day here .

I dont know about the rest of you , but this kind of chatter just does my head in . But then I think thats the whole idea....

So look , if you want to contribute I think you should dispense with the psychobabble and use real experience as a sounding board for your input okay ?

Thats just my opinion , but this is not my thread . It belongs to anyone who wants to make an honest contribution I feel .

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Cool . Of course there is a lot of crap that comes out of hollywood too but carefull ,objective observation also gives you the ablity to see cover up ,spin and disinfo a lot better .

The last time I talked to my friend about jesus he told me that the guy was an honest dupe who realised to late that Enki was using him. He was crucified because he refused to do Enki's bidding . His 'miraculous powers' were just the result of his ablity to tap in to and use soul catchers power .
Sure you can move mountains with a big enough nuke...

Messiahs are just front men for Enki's latest scam . He teaches them how to interface with the machine so he can use them . Very dangerous .

There have been many before and since . few can handle the machine given powers they acquire for very long . Only the Dead choose their servants well .

Those to whom much is given , much is expected .

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

PE, I also have been following the trail of crumbs, reading, sifting, and reading some more; things that I see, that you, mystiq, Ha, keep me looking; it will either resonate in a positive way, or it feels wrong;

I have also been turning to my native blood and roots, the ways of my people before the white man brutalized them, how they lived hand in hand with nature and took only what they needed, leaving the rest for someone else.

I would like to read the altair honor code, to see how close I am in my thoughts and ideals, if my actions are appropriate;

I strive to know myself and what I believe in, love not only myself but all our fellow peoples, treat everyone fairly and justly, defend those oppresed, feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, appreciate what is good and right, defend and fight against all evil.

keep up the good work and faith, my friend, your thoughts are welcome.

seeker

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

I would like to read the altair honor code, to see how close I am in my thoughts and ideals, if my actions are appropriate;

Where would one find this? I am interested as well.

so you are a native? It is in my blood, small portions but ehh....still it's there.

It has always been tough for me, starting in school, i just didn't want to conform to the system, and I still don't. then I got my first job, that was REALLY tough. of course i was diagnosed as being depressed, but I am not depressed, just depressed of the way the system works.

I have always thought, or at least what I thought was right....was to help eachother, feed ourselves by our own hands, just like what you described in your last post. the way the natives did things before they were suppressed by " the man ". the way things are now days doesnt " feel " right to me. just now I know why i have always felt that way.

thanks for your kind words, we will be in touch.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
There has been mention of a hole in our magnetic shield 4 times larger than the earth over the north pole, and we've been having unbelievable -20 with wind factor (and harsh winds at that) temperatures at the mild coast, where we get snow briefly and it melts. There were rumours just a short while ago of the elite setting of 9 nukes under the ocean where the buldge of the core is, now this is, from what I understand, where the true magnetic north left Canadian waters. I just put the two together naturally,and believe that they blasted this hole in our shield. Are they trying to make all the catastrophes the black op disclosures from project camelot reported come true? Bring the jet stream down to us, with 800 mile hour winds? Cmes? Destroy this earth? Are they trying to blast a hole in the net and escape? And what about all the fallout. Even under water, this would be horrendous, especially with all the depleted uranium. I won't let my kids play in that snow, I keep thinking its radiactive fallout.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

You know, you could say I am just being ambiguous. I am trying to talk about something very specific here. I am just judging reaction by being ambiguous first. I notice many boards tend towards the negative first. I see this one is no exception.

Regardless, since the topic is serious, I will pay no mind.

Remember, put information over emotion.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Very Well , I am happy to give you the benefit of the doubt . How about you telling us a little about your unit ?

I have been accused of talking in riddles too at times , but while not intending to do so I forget that leaps of imagination and commonsense are required .

Lets give it another go .

But make it a bit more linear for these guys because if you jump straight in to abstract four dimensional stuff without giving some architecture first it does come across pretty mudled. Nobodies asking you to identify yourself but some grounding would be appropriate .

I dont like to see people who sincerely want to undertstand this stuff getting played by Guru speak .

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hi all,
Otherworldly, I think you are a sincere guy, you are welcome in this thread. I enjoyed your debunking of Hidden Hand, which I am embarrased to say fooled me for a couple of weeks. We all are trying to put the great puzzle together, getting bits and pieces of info from here and there.

Most of us here have concerns like: Will there be disasters in 2009? How can we evade/survive them? How to feed ourselves? What practical actions can we take to avoid negative events? Will there be wars? Is there an alien presence helping us and if so, how can we help them? How can we attain and maintain health?

It is possible to get very complicated points across using simple language. I would like you to be more practically oriented in this thread if you can. If someone uses very oblique language it can be very frustrating.

I think one of your main points is that we can somehow diffuse the possible negative futures coming to us. Is this right? If so how? Be direct and specific. If you have privacy agreements then we respect them, but it is hard to sort through mountains of text. We're all happy to listen up... but I invite you to be more concrete.
Refer to techniques, locations, other writers, technology, parts of the body...

Recon/everyone else.... Merry Christmas, feel free to answer in the New Year if you want... A few things have been bugging me... Some things for us all to discuss...

1) Do you think it's possible to alter the future through thought? Can we shift timelines? Is there anything to the "Many Worlds" theory?
2) If ten per cent of the population in Oz are Rh- aliens, what percentage of these;
i) Are unaware of their true heritage, and simply feel a bit different.
ii) Are fully woken up, and have been born here.
iii) Have come here as adults, and are using some sort of holosuit technology?
3)What is holding up the disclosure agenda? Will it come from the skies or the news? I don't buy that crap about a benevolent government not wanting to scare the public, they obviously don't give a crap about us. I think it is being held up by dark factions.
4) Is there anything we can do to help the Altairian forces apart from building communites?

I am ill at the moment so I'm spending a lot of time on the net.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by HiAliens]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by other-worldly
reply to post by reconpilot

You know, you could say I am just being ambiguous. I am trying to talk about something very specific here. I am just judging reaction by being ambiguous first. I notice many boards tend towards the negative first. I see this one is no exception.

Regardless, since the topic is serious, I will pay no mind.

Remember, put information over emotion.

I too am willing to give it a go with you; but please understand how difficult it is for some of us to follow you when you launch at light speed; makes my eyes hurt. And if I was harsh towards you I do apoligize.

seeker

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You will find you are among good people here, just speak as if speaking to an 8 year old.

I as well as others are interested in what you have to say, previously it was unclear what you meant.

you are warmly welcomed.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

yes, PE, I have cherokee and choctaw blood mixed in a couple of times on my dad's side, and I agree with you, it doesn't feel right the way things are, we should be growing our own food, working together for the good of all.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I keep thinking that, just as a an emergency preparation measure, that we may be fortunate enough to never need, nonetheless, in every community groups should form that get ready to help should we need them. Groups that inform with videos and a multi platform of concepts, about bloodlines, the federal reserve, and our world, as well as a wealth of information of ufology. Also, these groups should be collecting seeds, tools, the fundamentals of providing for the community with instructions to everyone, to what to collect, also, what to bring should the worst scenario occur. Most won't listen, but that hardly matters.
The important thing is not to convert, but to educate and prepare, merely being visible, and giving alternatives allows these seeds to be planted and grow. A person who is trapped in fascism who knows all they have to do is collectively leave together, isn't trapped unless they choose it. These groups need to exist forever, as a safeguard. They need to discuss in meetings what kind of political organization they will take in an emergency as well, kind of a combo of the venus project/democracy/jury duty.

If an emergency happens, most and many will not be wealthy landowners, armed to the teeth, with numerous survival skills. So this needs to be in place, so people can meet up, bring what they do have and survive as a group no matter what. The dog eat dog, rambo style survival threads that turns everyone into an enemy terrify, and that kind of breakdown would be worse than dying with integrity. Anytime you turn people down, insteady of including, you create potential renegades and murders. Everyone, even children, can collect firewood, stomp on the cod mixes to build homes. Stay together and show you're decent people, and look after your own with honor including your infirm and elderly.

We should have been doing this all along. We should have been meeting up and discussing alternative emergency citizen governments as well. This should be done with the native communities, allowing them to be the leaders most of the time.

These groups need to collect as much technical know how, from ham radios, to solar panels, to distilleries for making fuel out of forrest debris, to medicinal and emergency planning. If a reset button occurs, lets not be forced back to the dark ages this time around!

[edit on 23-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Nother question: to what extent to ExT forces have the capability to disarm nukes AND biological attacks?
Larry King has a great ET anti-Nuke interview.
How can we increase the remit of the ET's? You say they are hampered by our free will, so how can we widen their influence?

Any other info from anyone appreciated.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Now we are starting to get somewhere.

First off i wish everyone happy holidays and for everyone to enjoy your time with your family and friends.

This thread is getting closer to my big question that i have always had.

Follow me just a second.

This universe has always been (no start no ending) correct?Therefore life has always been so there are beings here and now more evolved and less evolved plus on other diminsional plains (this boggles the mind)

So apperently we have been at war for a very long time been manipulated for eons how does one race of beings keep tract of what is right or wrong? is there the force that is in our soul that is the source of all that guides us.

Why i ask this question i fill like a ant in the garden while higher evolved beings plays god with me for there own enjoyment be it good ,bad ,or simply watching like a TV show.

So whats going on here is this earth a test for my soul in this play being set forth by other beings to manupilate?

Or we being fought over for ownership , for our freedom, looks like alot of beings has there agendas out for us.

And what do the higher evolved beings answer to are they also being controled by higher up the ladder? What keeps the truth being grounded is there a galactic book of codes that they know and adhere to , to play this big game with.

I for one want such a book of codes the no bullcrap version so i know how i to can play this game better.How can humans play a game of which we dont even no the game is being played and dont even know the rules of the game.Heck we cant even agree on what is a human.

Did altar go through this crap in the past recon?Is it something that all beings go through with the bullies of the universe?

It really would be nice to have free will and freedom from all this crap and let humans evolve , but i dont see that going to happen anytime soon the game has been set for us already.

What was humans like before we got messed with i hope we were honorable even today i see good traits in humans.

I want to know the game and the rules tired of being a ant.

Happy holidays if anyone wants to get me anything for christmas i really want the code book of the universe)

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ydfocknowledgeseeker
A:So whats going on here is this earth a test for my soul in this play being set forth by other beings to manupilate?

B:Or we being fought over for ownership , for our freedom, looks like alot of beings has there agendas out for us.

Christmas Present: I for one want such a book of codes the no bullcrap version so i know how i to can play this game better.How can humans play a game of which we dont even no the game is being played and dont even know the rules of the game.Heck we cant even agree on what is a human.

As far as your first question I would vote B, but there is a fierce psy-op going on to make us think A, and a lot of new-agers have fallen for it. I was sucked in by our pal HHand for a couple of weeks till Recon and Otherwordly showed me the truth.

As far as your Christmas present, I dunno if you've read this: www.soulwise.net... ... best I can do.

You want to know the rulebook... me too. I try and remember that our heart is connected to informatin systems which may function like great computers. Also, guidebooks to the universe may well exist at an aetheric level. If we are able to quieten our thoughts maybe we can access benevolent info systems.

My Christmas Gift- if anyones got any spare, send 30 seconds of pure love energy and help me heal my gut... Thanks in advance.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by HiAliens]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I've read about abductees being trained (usually with memory loss taking this from them, but a few do recall and have given this testimony) as fighter pilots for the greys (or whomever) to fight against the renegades.
Well, I for one, opt out of that plan, unless those fighter jets shoot out redemption rays, and lots of butterflies. Not my cup of tea.

But this does bring a question up for me, in regards to what may lie ahead. Many experiencers talk about patrols in our galaxy attempting to keep out bad elements. That there are skirmishes in above our heads that we are unaware of, and futher out. Is this what will lie ahead? A very real battle that will be turned around by the elite into a false flag invasion that could be devastating to this world?

I keep getting a direction given to grouping up in case of disasters and keeping humane and civilized. That our ability to be cooperative and loving with each other is what will win help on our side. I feel there are many who sit on the fence and don't care much for the human race. We don't have a good track record in being civlized with each other and inclusive.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I to used to think like that but that is disinfo to keep us off the real questions that need to be answered.Every century humans have been told the end times are here.

1. If the reset botton gets pushed there is nothing that will save you.
2.It want happen because leaders like to lead .if they kill all the sheeple what would they do?Feed themselves do all the manual labor yeah right.
3.It doesnt hurt to grow food i am building a greenhouse to have good food and to save money .times are getting tougher it isnt the end times though.
4.Iwould love to live in a community like u speak of. nothing would be better for the human race but it want happen if u tried to do that the fbi cia etc would come in and say u are rapist murderers etc and burn it down,because if u live in such a place u see just how useless money and government really is ,now they wouldnt want that trust me.So as far as the government forcing us into a situtaion where we love and care for ourselves the powers at be wouldnt be that stupid to wake us up that we dont need to be governed.Thats why government goes in and attacks indigeouse people to distroy that life style that u speak of.They have fouhgt to hard to get rid of that mindset they want allow it to happen agian, wished it would but they will just plain want allow it.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
First, to begin with, having the groups ready with some plan for the people in your community is just good common sense. Second, if that reset button occurs, there must be something planned for people. Why do I believe that? I'm an experiencer, and this is the focus I'm given. If there wasn't a plan, why would so many other grass roots people, my own case aside, also sharing similar stories, similar ideas? Why would the natives be collecting seeds, and I do mean heritage ones? Now my memory is with groups of children, and they're not just getting medical procedures done. (not to say that didn't happen too.) This really has to do with our response. If we turn into the lord of the flies, rambo, every man for himself, then Seentoomuch's account where Jack the ripper is the standard held for our people here, may be how we are treated.

If there wasn't something worthwhile in talking about a cooperative effort that may be needed in the near future, then all the work that has been going on has been going on for nothing. In the 1940s they could have just tipped this planet over and be done with it! When I search for account after account and correlate things against my own experiences, I don't go for trees, I go for the forest. You can't grab one story, and ignore the experiences of hundreds of others because they don't fit into your credo. Instead, many of them, mesh into a bigger puzzle. Still a mystery mind you, but it has a feel to it.

In any case, whatever they do, we have to stay civilized and live with honor and compassion. Thats so you can look at yourself in the mirror and teach your children to do the same.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ydfocknowledgeseeker

YD,

we are being fought over; one side wants ownership and domination, the other side wants revenge against the first for atrocities commited on many worlds and to allow to be free from their devious reign.

many points have been made by recon and others as to what we need to focus on and change, and we can make these changes in ourselves; think about it; do you want to be as many others are, driven by greed and power, caring for nothing except what you want, and doing anything necessary to achieve it?

I am ashamed of the majority of the people on this ball of dirt, but have not given up on them; I have been making a conscious effort for many years now to change myself and have in many ways; there isn't a lot the few of us here can do to make a tremendous change in society, but the willingness to try and putting forth the effort to teach others, to share what we have, to lend a hand changing that flat tire, or fix that leaky roof, help that little old lady or man with their groceries or up the stairs, help stop that thief trying to run away, smack that dude beating his wife up side the head and call the cops; do what is right, always, in all things.

the little changes add up; don't rip any one off, don't steal, don't lie, cheat, swindle. Love yourself and do everything from there.

seeker

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

good thoughts and good words, my friend; we have to learn to not only get along and tolerate each other, but function smoothly together, with each other, for each other.

seeker

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join