It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think that nation has courage, and a feel to them that is a little bit like Canadians, except they're trained to be more militaristic. The guys are so hot!
But they've been speaking out against nwo with a kind of honesty that has been impressive. I sense a frankness to them.

GEX

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Reconpilot.
What you wrote abut Russia is interesting, but russians are still at least partially under control of the zionists. Forced population decline, forced religion (christianity and islam) expansion. Some groups want to start teaching religion in schools. Crime rate is on the increase, and the laws don't protect the law abiding citizens. Greedy and corrupt politicians destroyed infrastructure, agriculture and now mostly rely on imported goods.

But, it seems that people are taking actions in their own hands and oppose whatever force that is doing all that. People hold marches and meetings to voice their opinion of the government and what the government is doing. But the media won't show it, otherwise "they" will lose complete control over that land.

It's actually interesting, government and people living in Russia are two different factions sort of. Government makes a law, people ignore it.

I am not sure how aliens fit in all this though. I think that's because politicians are so involved in making money and screwing the country they really don't care what their military and science is doing. Correct me if I am wrong please.

Also, there is some one that is helping Russia, I can see it in few things. They only have about 1000 fighter jets to cover entire country, not enough to defend it, unless of course they have other things hidden in the hangars somewhere. Same thing about tanks and other military and space equipment, which is still classified as far as I know.

People keep an open mind there, and as far as I know all these Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses are getting no-where in Russia.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I see it as two factions too. I do understand the zionist one. But there seems to be another, whereas in the US, its as though theres one, fragmented but somewhat agreeing negative faction, with the rest bought and paid for completely. Russia is the only country speaking out on some very important issues.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If this goes over wrong, I apologize, because you guys are all great, and Reconpilot really says things in a down to earth way that makes sense. However, I since my experiences, I do spend time out mentally asking for what humanity needs from our visitors. To me the song I posted was about responsibility. Humans need to take some responsibility, but the dilemna is in our not possessing the full deck of cards. Its pretty hard to have free will when your fed nothing but lies and propaganda. To me, she represents humanity. Any human in a non negative et situation falls for them, and wishes to rise out of this mess we're in and reach civilization. We don't want to be cast aside like that guy, who looks like nordic does. We need truth and hope because our visitors give us a goal to reach, a toe in to the cosmos.
Depopulation does not have to be done to upgrade humanity, hybrids and mentoring and a slower better process is needed. I'd rather have half the brain power, as long as I know my heart and mind aren't messed on the most important issues.
Hugs to everyone.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Mistiq,

the cabal wants to depopulate to further their agenda and tighten their control; it isn't for our advancement. The game isn't over yet, still time to make changes, and I see the plans of the PTB being thwarted and snafo-ed; we each can make a difference, just going to be a long task, for most are in too deep to ever see the light of day. Never give up hope, never quit trying, responsibility and common sense (which seems to have evaporated) will make a difference, service to others vs. the self-serving bozos; we aren't done for, yet.

seeker

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

We have people here in the U.S. as well, few and far between though. here is the lyrics to " united abominations " by megadeth, written by Dave Mustaine. who will stand up and speak out and take action?

Less than five miles from Ground Zero sits an International hotbed, the United "Abominations" as it were. Created to prevent wars and promote peace, it failed to address the most dangerous threats facing the world.

In a mire of hypocrisy, bribes, kickbacks, and corruption, the UN enables terrorism, and ignores sex crimes by its peacekeepers. The UN is where our so-called allies undermine us, and we pay 22% of their tab to host our enemies here at home.

Ambassadors from dirt-poor countries enjoy luxurious, tax-free Manhattan lifestyles, turning children into sex-slaves and enjoy Diplomatic immunity. It's a complete and utter disgrace, a blot on the face of humanity, and they get away with it.

Poverty in their kitchens
Held hostage by oil-for-food
Yet their own plates are full off the fat of their lands
There's no blood on their hands, right Kojo?
They promised to tell the truth
Without leaving a fingerprint, but
They will lose the UN one way or another
The victim, I fear will be us, sisters and brothers

A grave and gathering danger
The decision to attack
Based on secret intelligence it'll take years
I fear to undo the failings in Iraq
You may bury the bodies
But you can't bury the crimes only
Fools stand up and really lay down their arms
No, not me, not when Death lasts forever

The UN is right; you can't be any more "un"
Than you are right now, the UN is undone
Another mushroom cloud, another smoking gun
The threat is real, the Locust King has come
Don't tell me the truth; I don't like what they've done
Just give me ammo for the United Abominations

"The UN writes resolution after resolution and has become irrelevant through inaction and totalitarian paralysis,"
"Order, Order!!!"
"Ha! There is no such thing as order"
"Larry, it's true, reports confirm today that the United Nations has officially closed its doors forever,"
"Well, I just don't see what all the fuss is, because they don't do anything anyway, do they?"

NATO invaded Yugoslavia to end ethnic cleansing, there was no UN
The US invaded Afghanistan after 9/11, there was no UN
Saddam Hussein violated 17 UN resolutions; The UN was asked to join the war in Iraq. The US invaded, Ha! there was no UN
Libya bombed a discotheque in Berlin killing Americans, there was no UN
Iran funds any terrorist organization it can, and attacked the US in the seventies, there was no stinking UN
Facing War without end, looking into the future, there was no more UN
[ United Abominations Lyrics on www.lyricsmania.com... ]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

You know ,wherever I go , and I have travelled a lot , everyone loves the canadians . They are easy going, polite straightforward people .
These are the kinds of people that will get through this crap you know . The ones who put aside all that ego and do whats right by everyone instead of just themselves . Thats what its all about in the end .

Sure ,there are some bad eggs wherever you go , but when people get real ,things change for the better .

Most humans expect ET to give them exotic , abtuse answers to their problems in the form of strange riddles that make no sense . Thats because they have grown used to the double speak of Enki's mob .
Those guys thrive on confusing you with double speak and riddles that have no answer ! You know, its like a computer, your brain. If you put in illogical contradictory programing the damn thing crashes on you .

No. The answers are actually very simple . Cooperate instead of compete . Reach out and help instead of reaching out and thieving .

So dont get down misty . Your already part of the revolution ,enjoy the ride and savour being part of history being made .
Life should be an adventure , not a f!@#$$#ng retirement plan .

Now my mate Ewan Macgregor does a lot of good work when he is not acting (and flirting with my wife ). In fact , my dad was part of his back up team in those biking adventures long way round and long way down. Notice how well they were treated everywhere they went .not just because they were celebs but because they care and they are not up themselves . It was as much a diplomatic mission as anything and it raised important issues , raised money for genuine honest charities and gives you an important insight in to the fact that your ET cousins are really no different than you . Check out ewan and charlies cheeky comments at the pyramids and you will start to see what I mean .

Many russians know who we are and what we are trying to do to help . People really are waking up , the ball is rolling and getting bigger and faster . There is every reason to hope .

happy new year everyone .

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

My CO's favourite description for the UN is 'a Mob of Pussies'.

And they really are a joke . Its disgusting .

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

That would sum up the UN. there is plenty more.

I have listened to megadeth and metallica for years, but recently I re-read the lyrics and I see important messages in there that I missed before.

Connecting dots is not limited to shakespeare or movies or music, its everywhere, the obvious hidden behind the obvious. I have found some truth in music and movies and what not, but its a trail of crumbs.

I could sit here and put up a few select music videos and paint a pretty clear picture about whats happening now. But it is up to each individual to find truth.....find your own truth, I bet it wont be much different from what the next guy found......right? unless one is already long gone into the brainwashed oblivion.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by pureevil81]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I know we have some great metal. Those are cool words by the way. The thing we need to do is get different countries together with groups of people who have impact talking openly about nwo and the agendas, to wake up people. The people who are asleep, are not the villains most paint them to be. Half my family is asleep, and they really believe the other half has lost it, and that the internet is entertainment only, nothing true can be found or investigated or published on it. These people believe the world to be something entirely different than it is, the leaders, may be personally greedy and corrupt, but they're not in a huge conspiracy. The believe all the smoke screens, the "unfortunate" circumstances, the misbehavior of other countries, all the things that make unity, and peace and equality impossible. They don't see these guys for what they are in the least, but just as somehow uninformed, economic misfits, who are merely being fooled into bad decisions.

I havn't felt that way about them for years, and spent a lifetime, holding up candles for disasters around the world where children fell on the wayside and perished, wars and mistreatments. Each person who suffered, they stood for thousands more in similar situations. I knew what our leaders where up without the specifics, just on the feel of the situation before I went online.

Its not that we are asking for major saves from ets. But, these guys help themselves to our dna, force children (my own included) to their hospitality, and generally go about their plans as they see fit. We're in this equation too. The only difference here is, everyone but the masses seems to know whats going on. That isn't equity. That isn't free will.
When Bush Sr. confided to a reporter that the citizens would have lynched them if they knew what they'd done, I agree. If the people knew, straight out what was what, most of the work getting rid of these guys would be done by them.

Its only a fluke that I was lucky enough to be born in Canada, so many others aren't. Its not a badge earned by us to be on safer ground, if there even is such a thing.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey gang havent had achance to post lately been giving people water and sewer.

Happy New years everyone can u guys do us all a favor this new years eve and have your favorate drink and food amongsts friends and family and sit for 1 min and thank about what 2009 should be like for us humans instead of what they want to happen.I will forsure.

Recon words of wisdom seems like u have been around the block or u just a chip of the old block)

Was wondering about why all war ships was massing around the pirates of the coast of africa. Then we hear pakistan and india was almost at war , india is getting a strong hand of christianity lately,then Isreal (is that right lol hillbillies and spelling ) is attacking Gaza .Obama said he will suport isreal) no matter what comes are they moving into postion to start this crap up with the middle east big time?Glad some hot blonde ladies in battle gear stopped them in russia and elsewhere.(where do i sign up to get a date with a vet, you talk about recon would love to have dinner and drinks with one and let her talk all night while my jaw was on the floor)

I really think there losing the battle I have never been after greed only helping and loving others not for my gain , but for the gain of them and it made me happy to see something i did give hope for others.But because of that i am dirt poor and alot take advantage of me ohwell. No matter how hard it is i dont play there game it just isnt right ,doesnt feel right to me.I dont have a place to live but built, maintained took care of my dieing family members just so my family could keep getting crap for there own greed. Now they own 15 houses and only 3 have someone living in them but i am not allowed to live in any or buy it (even though it was willed to me and they hired a lawyor, i didnt).Greed is a funny thing they would rather let it rot to the ground then help someone out , but i always helped them when it cost me the most no questions asked.The way I always saw it was I am healthy ill give my labor no charge,I got 10 dollars ill give them 9 dollars because i am healthy i can make more the next day.Just so i can hear at the end of the day how useless i am because i dont have alot of useless crap lol got to love this game huh)

IT blows my mind working with the public do u have any idea how many beliefs humans has to divide them agaisnt there ownselves?

How do u live own a planet that is foriegn to you and not get caught up in there crap?I to had a chance to travel not because i was rich just because i was helpful and people liked me.Where ever i went i looked at different cultures and learned never did i put anyone down bum to the illumanti or whatever u call them.

Get this guys they gave some rich CEO in america 25 billion dollars of bailout money so he could keep a apartment in new york while there was 69,000 family's in detriot alone this month that lost there homes.So if you arnt rich you arnt worth a darn.25 billion would help alot of family's keep there homes and its those family's that are paying for all these bailouts my taxes energy food water has tripled in cost this year and there is a lack of work here.

America isnt a democracy of the greedy elite it was suposed to be a republic of the law (unirversal law) I miss it recon tired off dodging the bullet because i dont play this game.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It is amazing how many people I talk to seem to be close minded and only deal in absolutes. There is no speaking to them no matter what the topic because they always have the answer. There is no discussion and I am crazy. I hope I am on the right track of at least admitting that I don't have the answers!!

There are plenty others that I come across who believe there has to be something else going and are willing to read and learn, but no one is doing anything about it. Including me right now

Hard to really change your life now, not knowing truly (yet) what to do.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
OH OH Recon or other off world souls ENKI told me there is no food or drink nowhere in the universe because the universe evoles around earth is that true) please post your favorate food and drink. its a new year for us all lets lighten up and take the heart into the mind.

Sorry guys mine is PIG yeah i know ill goto to heck if i eat hoofed animals sorry i am hillbillie drink white lightning for good conversations around the fire pit)

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

you dont own your children Misty . You are their caretaker .
The bigggest problem with contacting souls trapped in Human dna is that they are fearfull and neurotic . Why ? because your body is scooting along the road like a car without a stearing wheel . Your emotions are stepping on the gas when your soul is telling you to slow down for the corner . Your soul does not get heard because fear drowns out your true voice .

You are not your body , its just a vehicle with the stearing wheel disabled by fear .

The reason contact occurs at night WHEN YOUR BODY IS ASLEEP is because your soul does not have fear of death or ET. It recognises its own people and when you wake up you say ,that was a strange dream ! but it wasnt a dream. It was your soul leaving your body and experiencing other dimensions .

When you get a grip on your fear ,you will be contacted by those you feel safe and comfortable with , no problem . But until then crying victim just pushes us away from you .

Master your body .Dont let it lead you over a cliff .

It takes time to get used to being woken up by ghosts I know but bear with it and you wil get there .Its the best way you can undo that genetic damage. That was your mission when you came back here .

So stop feeling sorry for yourself and get real. A lot of that new agey stuff is designed to distract you ,not help you.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cplouffe

What do you do if you are living right ,but everyone and every law tells u to live wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Recon,

It's been a while! I see you have become a celebrity here on ATS. You very well should be, you are brilliant.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ydfocknowledgeseeker
reply to post by cplouffe

What do you do if you are living right ,but everyone and every law tells u to live wrong.

exactly what I am thinking... but if it counts for anything the way we live does "feel" wrong to me. Just in the last few years I have started to just try and live based on happiness instead of ego and greed. I feel much better but I know I still need to do more and focus on helping more people in the process.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

It is funny now I think of it, religious people generally see " metal " as a part of " the dark force " if you will.....but I have found alot of wisdom and insight from the lyrics and the feel of the music, of course religious types are against it, because it has truth in it.

Yet again I am humbled by your words, you are right in everything you said IMO. But..... when we try to clue people in to what is happening they will look at us all crazy eyed, right? If you ask me it is better to ease them into the happenings slowly, little by little in areas they already understand, if that makes sense.

for instance with me, I know scripture very well, I turn the very thing that entraps people into a weapon for " true good guys ", if that makes sense..... I use something that I know well to try and clue people in on what they dont understand. It seems to work so far....that is a real time strategy not something I use on ATS though. music is just another thing I know well and can use for opening eyes, I do the best I can with the knowledge I have for now.
Thats why I think it is important for me to learn as much as I can in all areas, to use it for the better.

peace.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

That is the major part of the problem,mystiq, and I have been trying for years to discover how to jolt people out of their complacency and blindered state, and to be quite frank, unless something so totally shocking and mind-blowing happens it goes right over their heads.

several times I have been to Canada, and really like your countrymen; they are always so open and honest, straight forward and to the point.

I say we should all speak our minds and our hearts to the sleepers every chance we get; I know I do, and I am always smiling and making them feel good, let them see the goodness I feel inside, while informing them of our slavery and all the injustice we are fed and how I am not taking it lying down, not blindly accepting anything that I personally do not see as being truthful or honest; it makes them think, and perhaps, since I keep planting the seed, some will take root and flourish.

When the battle begins, perhaps more will be shocked awake.

seeker

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

good words and thoughts, my friend; I also have done the very same thing with scripture, still do, just to get their attention. keep up the faith.

seeker

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join