It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Altering the future is something we all do everyday . If you invest in the stockmarket at the expense of third world countries , you are altering not only your own future but potentially devastating someone else's .

Its really not that hard you know. its easy to assume that advanced technology can solve all your problems and thats what most humans use as their base assumption when it comes to ET . But ET's have the same problems as you , tech only makes bad decisions more devastating .

Thats why altairians homesteads avoid high tech and often are lower tech than most human dwellings . Why ? because technology can be turned against you without you seeing the results .

Think about that . think about whats REALLY IMPORTANT instead of all those gadgets humans enslave themselves to everyday . Mobile phones they usually dont need ,but cost a fortune in wasted money .
cars , many of which are completely uneccesary status symbols just like most mobile phones.

good food that keeps you healthy is far more important than all the piddly crap that humans use to prop up their vanity .

The reason the american empire is in SO MUCH TROUBLE is because south america is using people power to kick out all those CIA backed dictators who fed american greed for so long . And the rest of the world is sick and tired of being subservient to the US empire . The changes are already happening .

The answer to your planets problems are very simple . Wake up , be responsible and stop waiting for us to just come in and put you all on technology based social security ! Thats what Enki promised you all when he brought you all here as refugee's in the first place. And look how that turned out .

Forget the tech for the moment . Get your priorities right first .

Britain is already a police state . Orwell only got the date slightly wrong .

Altair system has suffered similar problems in its very distant past yes .
There will always be corrupt power hungry politicians who abuse power wherever you go . The annunaki however are a particularly nasty ,brutal and power hungry bunch of bastards .

If you really want to give this planet a chance you need to stop being lazy apathetic drones looking for a free ride . Stop inbreeding , stop overpopulating the planet and raping its finite resources . Its all commonsense stuff . You know ,those stupid christians who harp on about the evils of contraception are bloody fools. When times are hard , animals raise fewer young and kick out the weak from the nest . Sentimental self righteous humans may say thats cruel , but its a lot less cruel than creating vast ghettos full of child abusing parents who sell their daughters in to prostitution !

but then the church fathers thrive on crime , its their bread and butter .
How much of the millions raised for 'mother theresa' gets to the suffering children ? Probably less than ten percent . Charity is often little more than a money laundering front and a way for church based paedophiles to procure more children for the sex slave market . The CIA does it too . Its one evil bastard of an organisation . These organisations work hand in hand . And they even gloat about it like that jerk HH did !

Humans worship so many false gods , its their great weakness .

People who think like slaves are treated like slaves . When enough wake up and say 'f!@# this crap ' things change .

We do help those who have demonstrated courage and integrity . When I return to duty I will not get a wage . Room and board if neccesary , no more . When you volunteer it means VOLUNTEER .

And you know , it really is up to YOU ,not us . We can only do so much to help those who embrace foolish ways and refuse to listen to commonsense when its considered unfashionable .

Your governements are never slow to try and entrap us when we do humanitairian work . They allow it to happen in the hope they can exploit us as well as your suffering . It happens everyday .

You are slaves ,you are being held ransom , but only you have the power to take responsiblity for your own futures and make this planet worth saving . Its in the balance , that much should be obvious to all of you .

Humans are programed to 'look to the gods for salvation ' . but i would ask you this . Do you belive in a god that tells you lies ,do you believe in a god that makes you bow ,scrape, kneel and frown ? can you really believe in those gods after all this time ?

In god we trust ? How many times does Enki and his family have to screw everyone over before they see the light and stop putting money in the collection plate ?

Blind faith saves nobody . Quite the opposite .

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Great. There are so many points to digest that I won't comment, but technology is definitely a double edged sword, and we keep looking to the technocracy to save us when the answers are simple.

What do people think of Benjamin Fulford? He's fed the odd bit of disinfo, and I've wavered on him, but I basically think he's fairly honest. Worth paying attention to, at least.

Everyone should check out my thread on the Cosmic instruction manual. An excellent read.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by HiAliens]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

As always, Recon,

you always make excellent sense and totally hit the mark, my friend;

unfortuneately most people can't see the trees for staring at the forest; the " savior" most are waiting on is within us and us alone.

I have become very anti-tech over the years, and am steadily working towards a much simpler existence, been growing a lot of my own food, and soon will be away from needing the evil of the dollar.

In god we trust? no, not me, my friend, not the "god" that has everyone blinded. To hell with them and all their lies and BS.

I am changing my own reality, I don't need all their crap, all their toys, all their lies, all I need is within me, for I know the difference now.

thanks Recon, and we owe you, friend.

seeker

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens

Everyone should check out my thread on the Cosmic instruction manual. An excellent read.

I checked it out, I believe I found the truth in it. I do not take all of it to heart though.

Yes recon, you hit it right on the head there. Looking back I see how easily I was sucked into that trap, it scares me to be quite frank. I do however see things more clearly now. I feel renewed and " born again " in a sense.

reply to post by the seeker_713g

I always enjoy your post's seeker, you have alot of not so common sense

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

PE, my comrade and friend, I hope some day that others will develope a lot more common sense and start working together to change all the wrongs in this pitiful ball of dirt; it only takes a little to get started;

I want to share something with you, friend; my 72 year old dad still works everyday, and the ladies in the office asked everyone to give to an effort to help a needy family instead of buying them gifts this year;

when I found out about it I went and bought them enough food for 2 weeks and sent it to work with him, and dad added to it plus we both chipped in some cash, not much, but really all I had to spare;

the other 34 people that work with him had made little effort to do anything until they found out that I, who doesn't work there and really had no reason other than kindness to contribute, had sent all the food up there, then they all got off their ass and chipped in, simply because they were embarassed; I hope they will think and give freely next time without having to be shamed first.

sorry for the off topic post, but as I see it, this is why the world is so messed up now, and I will always give freely to those in need.

Thanks for your kind words. PE, and I hope we all share much more as we walk together.

seeker

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

That is great, I see your message in that. If more people would do the same then there wouldn't be starving people all over the world. Thinking of the greedy bastards that sit in the places of power all over the world and do nothing to lend anyone a hand really makes my stomach turn. Just goes to show that alot of people just don't give a damn until it affects them, or until they are shamed, by actions of someone like yourself.

People don't understand that they CAN make a difference, all it takes sometimes is for ONE single person to get the ball rolling.

thanks for sharing that, take care.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Same to you, friend, take care and don't let them get under your skin; we have to channel our hate and anger into cool collective thought, use it to motivate us to do better, and urge others to see and feel, to take that first step.

I am a stubborn ass when I choose to be. lol.

seeker

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hey Guys. Its boxing day here . Bit hungover from single malt because I only get to drink like that once a year . The turkey did not cook properly because the door seal is gone around the oven door !

Ah well . Not big in to xmas but its for the kids and they seem to enjoy it .

So now i have to get another human made gas oven . They dont build anything to last on this bloody planet . It goes against everything a good altairian stands for . Whenever I make something for a customer it has to be Heritage standard .I hate to see valuable resources wasted .

You know what guys. We have on strength here , altarian fighters that are a million years old and still going strong ! Sure they are outdated by galactic standards but more than good enough to keep human tech on the back foot . Just ask any human pilot who's had a few to many scotches to drink .

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Enjoy your time with family and loved ones, friend, for that is what it's all about, love for them and sharing all the good things that comes with it; we'll still be around when you get your head cleared again

sorry about the stove, but sadly, quality craftmanship is not part of the evil agenda, just another way they try to keep our chains tight;
I do most of my serious cooking in the smoker or on the grill with charcoal or wood.

take care until next we meet.

seeker

[edit on 12/26/2008 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You know , i have been trying to find a good used woodfired stove for years but have not found one yet . They are too expensive for me to buy new unless the gold price goes through the roof soon.

I cut my own fire wood ,stack and season it . Saves us a fortune in winter heating costs . I am also thinking about making an outdoor mudbrick oven sometime soon . Cooking good food is a big part of altairian culture along with unfiltered beer and wine .

When my wife and I were living in the US we had a one bedroom log cabin in the woods , a single solar panel to run the stereo , Gas oven and lighting and well water . It was cozy intimate and cheap living . $500 a year energy bills . We bought a cheap lot in the backwoods ,owner contract , no bloody money grubbing middlemen or banks .

I dont undertstand people who need to live in those big ugly Mc mansions . The build quality is diabolical , the prices are way to high and they dont last . Property developers are just money grubbing middle men for the banks .

Back home on Altair , a lot of houses are sandstone or granite . Look after them and they last thousands of years . Nobody owns anything really but we have our clan territory and everybody respects that . NO mortgages to enslave you for thirty years , just a solid well made home close to nature . People take the piss out of the Amish but those people understand the value of simple pleasures and community spirit .

This planet could be a paradise for everyone but the money system here is designed to enslave people .

Have you ever watched the film 'the worlds fastest Indian' with anthony Hopkins ? Its a good one . Now Bert munro is a typical Altairian .goes his own way ,doesnt give a f!@# what anyone else thinks . And a lot smarter than he lets on. A few good clues in that film too .

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I like the way you describe life at home, Recon; and I have seen the world's fastest indian.

I have built several wood heaters/stoves over the years, best design was out of 1/2" steel plate, was great for heating and we used to cook on it at the machine shop I worked at, a little family owned and operated place in the woods behind my house, had 3 lathes, 3 vertical mills, and 2 welders, yet our work and production rivalled any of the big commercial shops in Atlanta.

Thinking about moving to the land down under someday, would love to live on a small station in the outback, maybe someday meet a real woman interested in a good life instead of all the frills and dressings.

One question I would like to ask is for a description(shape and size) of your standard fighters, if I may ask.

Also have great respect for the Amish and the simple, straight-forward approach they have to life. Pity I can't get more people to look and really see the web they are caught in, but there are a few of us smelling the coffee.

take care and tell the family hello, mate.

seeker

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

What alarms and disgusts most ET's is the way humans rape plunder and destroy nature instead of living in a respectfull cooperative relationship. You are killing this planet with your greed ,vanity and power lust .

Not just the physical planet but the unseen life force that comes from what you call your soul or spirits. It is all interconnected as Mr Icke speaks of frequencies, harmonics etc. I speak of all the false value judgements you all put on one another. Who is worthy, who is not, who is good , who is bad, who is attractive, who is not, who is smart, who is not, who is looked down on , who is looked up to.

No Im not immune to frivalous , harmful value judgements against others...its been taught for millenia and its actually part of the DnA

You will eventually see it is yourselves you are killing and evil aliens and secret soceties dont need to destroy you. They might simply facilitate the irrelevant value judgements you call morals that are lies wrapped up in half truths but ultimately it will be you that destroy yourselves.

Its not a contest folks,,,,you are plenty smart enough and worthy

[edit on 12/26/2008 by prometheus1111]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by prometheus1111

What alarms and disgusts most ET's is the way humans rape plunder and destroy nature instead of living in a respectfull cooperative relationship. You are killing this planet with your greed ,vanity and power lust .

Not just the physical planet but the unseen life force that comes from what you call your soul or spirits. It is all interconnected as Mr Icke speaks of frequencies, harmonics etc. I speak of all the false value judgements you all put on one another. Who is worthy, who is not, who is good , who is bad, who is attractive, who is not, who is smart, who is not, who is looked down on , who is looked up to.

No Im not immune to frivalous , harmful value judgements against others...its been taught for millenia and its actually part of the DnA

You will eventually see it is yourselves you are killing and evil aliens and secret soceties dont need to destroy you. They might simply facilitate the irrelevant value judgements you call morals that are lies wrapped up in half truths but ultimately it will be you that destroy yourselves.

Its not a contest folks,,,,you are plenty smart enough and worthy

[edit on 12/26/2008 by prometheus1111]

Friend,

that is exactly what recon and some of us have been trying to tell everyone; the Dna has been messed with, and it is up to us to break out and wake up, to realize that change has to come from within us;

I see it and feel it, am disgusted with the system and all the trash that goes with it, have been making a very concentrated effort to change me, as are others here.

I may lose the fight, but I am not ever going to blindly follow anyone or anything that does not resonate with my truth, the slavery must end, but until the slaves wake up and revolt it is going to be a long struggle;

people want disclosure? I am waiting on the Alterian ships to uncloak and prove to the world they are here, for the only way most people are going to wake up is to receive a massive shock and the war begun;

you want to help? tell others by your actions and words that we are one people, do everything from love and compassion, help instead of screwing people over for personal gain, beat the system! Make a difference in someone's life, starting with your own.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The time is drawing closer, 2009-2010. India and Pakistan are their next attempt to get the war of contracts going, and the intention behind wwIII is none other than depopulating the planet by 6 billion of us useless eaters, or more importantly: though they have used average decent people, turning them against each other and controlling them, they have sold us items that break down like light bulbs, throwaway goods (my grandmother still has goods that work after 40-50 years), we are being villified, and they plan to murder nearly all of the human race, and go underground into their overpriced luxurious cities they built with our dollars, and keep all the resources to themselves so they can continue in their extravagance. The Georgia Guidestones depict this massive slaughter. If they even use 10 nukes, theres no where in the northern hemisphere to go, even the bacteria will die.

WWIII isn't a war that can be won. Nation after nation is in contract with each other. When the missiles fly, others follow.

George Green talks about this in his paradigm book. He says exactly what one experiencer says in his thread on another forum, that I've been following for some time. It was a lifeline to me in the beginning of piecing together my experience. They both say, that when this war (and nwo's agenda) lifts off the ground, thats when et steps in. But also, there will be more groups and different offers. How far into the disaster, who knows.

A very bad play is being acted out and its end is near us. We have to start focusing on rewriting this play. We have to use our minds to rewrite the ending. LOD along with activity.

This xmas has stirred a lot of feelings, flashes of memory. I keep thinking, but almost in terms of a memory, that all we need is one perfect thought, we need to focus on another outcome ASAP. Is this LOD, or the faith that moves mountains? Why this stirring of the pot with so many threads in me to follow.
What I think is happening is the trap they're conducting on the world is drawing closer to its evil finish. I expect people are going to start waking up faster to this as well. Its time to start alerting everyone you know to the danger. Also, their new world wide food policies, fight them.
Someone advised on Antars thread not to, or we go on the lists. Who cares!
If you don't fight for truth and justice and a better world for your kids, you don't deserve to win! And fighting isn't just violence. Gandhi fought too!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My question, is how much can the humans here do? How do we deal with the next events planned and show our stuff instead of going under looking like the problem, justifying all their evil?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

We have to fight, mystiq, even if it is only thru educating and awakening others, working for positive change; everyone needs to focus on there not being a war, brush aside the negativity and focus on positive, uplifting thoughts, see good things happening and focus strongly on it;

the clock is ticking.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well, this xmass has been giving me some flashes, even my boring dreams got a little more interesting. I've been trying to sort these things through, but I know this is happening because their plan is drawing very near now. This means many are going to start awakening more and more too.

We have to start telling people around us, ordinary people. We're going to start working on a newsletter of sorts, and this just has to be given over. In 2009, when they attempt to inforce world wide food changes, limit all preventive herbs and vitamins, and radiate all their precious GM foods, we have to stand up and say under no uncertain circumstances NO. We should consider it an honor, and a yardstick to measure our behavior by, and all compete to get on the dreaded red list. ASAP.

Things are really going to pick up here. We need to start doing this as well.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I too wonder what will happen as people certainly come together to protest the establishment of Codex Alimentarius. How could people not stand up to such a thing? Can they implement it against the will of the people?

Is it meant to be the catalyst for more things to follow?

I'll try to explain as much of who I am and how it relates to all this slowly, over time, and I'll be sure to decrypt my previous messages posted so they make sense.

Remember, there are those who have traveled linear distances to participate in what's happening here, and those who have traveled dimensions. I've been adjusting to this way of communicating for almost 10 years now. It's not easy to describe the solutions I and others like me have to offer in this language, coming from one that's more a mixture of telepathy and sound.

Humans are not in a position to fight exactly. We are in a much better position to change ourselves. After the soul re-composition I underwent, the host still had many adjustments to make as they were very young, only a teenager. Now they are almost done with them 10 years later.

A completely readapted perspective of reality, outside of the original confines our awarenesses were placed into by Enki.

I'll try to explain my angle on the way out little by little and as clearly as possible. I'm still in practice mode but I have been gathering more experience practicing in many different places to improve.

It's everything reconpilot talks about and more. There was a false emotional complex imposed on us. Languages were tailored so that we would think in opposites, this made us especially prone to conflict-oriented mindsets.

We were taught to judge things in our hands rather than just walk towards the welcome and away from the unwelcome, without ever looking back. If we are attacked from behind, we will protect ourselves, but that is another matter.

This was the perspective we could adopt that was to be averted at all costs. This was the reason for the 2005 and 2008 messages. Under no circumstances are we to discover in large groups how to consider *them* to be the ones scraping at our ankles as we walk away, desperate to lure us back and participate in their twisted game a little longer.

Because we certainly do have the means to do otherwise. We are not trapped here to deal with this as many would believe. We can leave this mess of a planet for the ones the battle actually involves.

Of course when we are no longer in the middle of things, the battle will have no further delay, and one side will lose their hostages. I would feel confident that recon's group will be quite successful after this.

What I am not sure about at this point is whether I can explain the exact things going into this operation, but what I am supposed to be doing is focusing in on practical explanations for how people can "prime themselves" so that their biofield signatures are purified enough for them to participate. Needless to say, this requires a lot of undoing of all the toxicities purposefully imposed on us specifically to keep us from doing what I and others propose. We will need to cleanse ourselves completely - physically, psychologically, and spiritually.

I am not sure how many will be able to hear of this, seriously consider, and accomplish this. We'll do our best to see that as many as possible do.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by otherworldly

thanks for your thoughts, otherwordly; that was much easier and readily comprehendable; please forgive me for my defensive posture earlier, for there are many here that would do anything to shut this forum down.

please continue, there are many here who need what you will share about the awakening and changes we all need to implement, and soon.

thanks again

seeker

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hey Otherworldly,
I was thinking about you today, and wondering if we'd scared you off. I was considering U2Uing you...

I have alot of respect for you for seeing through the HH psy-op.

Your post is excellent, very clear and gives me a lot to think about. I often have insights and find it difficult to express them...

So you're a walk-in, right?

Hmmmm, so many questions...

PLease feel free to just continue talking, we're all listening.

Seeker,
Yeah I checked out Michael Jordan and I think you're totally right. It's not the way he goes up, it's the way he comes down. Kinda sllowwly. Plus his manner, full of joy, maturity and love, great role model. Plus his quiet recovery from AIDS. EDIT: wrong!!!! It was Magic Johnson.

Any other celeb aliens? Cameron Diaz? Recon said Stephen Fry and Michael Parkinson, (I think )the mind boggles.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by HiAliens]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Michael jordan's quiet recovery from AIDS.......what?

Magic johnson maybe, but michael jordan?? please explain.

OTHERWORLDY, keep it coming, I'm here and listening.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join