It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

The remarks made about a having a cult following were not my words , those were typed by RP . My words began with "and a bit of a liar" Rp was stating that he has a 'cult' following. All this 'enki' stuff is a bunch of hooey , designed to create prejudices and elevate one small segment of the population above the other. It is more heinous than your average garden variety racism.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

does make one think, doesn't it? on a side note, I was wondering when the thread crappers would appear, suprised it has taken this long.

good to see you again,HiAliens.

seeker

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

See , you have fallen for that trash that some segment of our population was "harmed" . They were not harmed , they developed adaptations to a changing environment. The twisted powers that be want to eliminate 85% of this world's population. Do you think it is coincidence that the 'plus' people just happen to be 85% of this world's population ? The evil ones are jealous of the success of the new and improved 'adaptation'. They create new viruses designed to attack that segment of the population. RP is a shill , acting to further an evil agenda. The 'agenda' is based on a pack of lies.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by aethernaut

The remarks made about a having a cult following were not my words , those were typed by RP . My words began with "and a bit of a liar" Rp was stating that he has a 'cult' following. All this 'enki' stuff is a bunch of hooey , designed to create prejudices and elevate one small segment of the population above the other. It is more heinous than your average garden variety racism.

Rp stated at the start he did not want to be a guru; as for enki and enlil, Zacharia Sitchin and Robert Morning Sky both have written extensively about the Annunaki; perhaps that is 'hooey' to you, sir or madam, but that is strictly your opinion;

and I gather that you are RH+; I am a negative, and since you made such a big deal in your previous post, let me share this with you;

I rarely get sick, I heal at an accelerated rate compared to the average person, have a denser bone and muscle structure, but that is neither here nor there, just recessive traits for my blood group.

and as far as bigotry, the points made basically boil down to monkey killing monkey and it's time to stop acting like a bunch of monkeys, for we aren't monkeys, but it's difficult to tell the difference since the majority are always busy either trying to kill, control, or screw every one else;not to elevate any group, but to hopefully elevate everyone, make them realize just how controlled they are and how flippin negative it all is.

seeker

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Almost everything RP has said , is fantasy. You need to go do your homework....because he is feeding the gullible a heaping portion of SCIENCE FICTION !

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The term RH is the misnomer. It was called that because it was first noticed in the rhesus monkey. Since that long ago discovery it has been found in many various life-forms (including the algae) The whole 'monkey' thing came about because of the misnomer ... not because of any truth.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by aethernaut

You are really starting to get annoying. Just go away. If you are a paid disinfo artist, please realise that these tactics ultimately work against you because they just show the value and truth of RP's info... You're clutching at straws amigo...
I started this thread, it's my party, and I'm afraid you're going to have to leave.
Go home, lie down and get some rest.
I request that everyone put this little man on ignore.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I already have, HA, for he isn't worth my time or effort, and is already convinced totally he is right and better than the rest of us poor souls and appointed his self to be our guardian and correct our thinking and evil ways.

seeker

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

Rp stated at the start he did not want to be a guru; as for enki and enlil, Zacharia Sitchin and Robert Morning Sky both have written extensively about the Annunaki; perhaps that is 'hooey' to you, sir or madam, but that is strictly your opinion;

and I gather that you are RH+; I am a negative, and since you made such a big deal in your previous post, let me share this with you;

I rarely get sick, I heal at an accelerated rate compared to the average person, have a denser bone and muscle structure, but that is neither here nor there, just recessive traits for my blood group.

and as far as bigotry, the points made basically boil down to monkey killing monkey and it's time to stop acting like a bunch of monkeys, for we aren't monkeys, but it's difficult to tell the difference since the majority are always busy either trying to kill, control, or screw every one else;not to elevate any group, but to hopefully elevate everyone, make them realize just how controlled they are and how flippin negative it all is.
The 'monkeys' you refer to , are not the ones orchestrating the genocidal agendas we see happening in every corner of this world , today. That honor belongs to people such as yourself , who feel that they are superior.

seeker

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

See , you have fallen for that trash that some segment of our population was "harmed" . They were not harmed , they developed adaptations to a changing environment. The twisted powers that be want to eliminate 85% of this world's population. Do you think it is coincidence that the 'plus' people just happen to be 85% of this world's population ? The evil ones are jealous of the success of the new and improved 'adaptation'. They create new viruses designed to attack that segment of the population. RP is a shill , acting to further an evil agenda. The 'agenda' is based on a pack of lies.

I think you're referring to harm in terms of species, or an implication of evolution with a new emergence. What I'm referring to is on two levels: 1) the human or earth one, and countless suffering of the majority of people on this planet who live under unbelievable conditions and have been used to fight unfair wars for the profit of a few, counts as massive suffering and harm.
2) this is something I really don't want to get into too much, but, there are different species involved. Many of them have been mentioned in the field of ufology. I'm not a specist. In this lifetime, I'm O positive, very human, very attuned to life on earth. But I was given a memory. I was also human (ish), in a similar species. But I seem to remember some harm being done. I'm not going into this one in too much detail. But I feel that an aggressive group attacked peaceful farming communities and planets. I feel some people were pursued as a group when they fled. I get the history of the galaxy is one of good people on various planets, by good I mean peaceful, being attacked by those interested in dominating others.

Enki is kind of new to me, though I have been hearing about Summerian translations, also that Sitchin's may not be the correct translation. But the history of this planet is a tragic.

I also have no choice but to put things into perspective with the experiences I've gone through in relation to these visitors. In fact, when all is said and done, its this experience that is the way I have to size things up. If something is said, and it doesn't touch what I've gone through, or mesh with it, then others may follow it (others don't have to understand what I mean even, they can be skeptics, they don't have to believe) but, I don't get any choice. And something that is way off base doesn't help me unravel the mystery. When all is said and done, Jim Spark's and Miriam Delicado have some very interesting accounts. Miriam speaks of groups put into place to help afterwards. Also, the importance of educating and raising consciousness in the meantime, because the more awake and unwilling to support nefarious world domination plans of the cabal, the more we might sidestep some of the catastrophes.

There are many who believe they are here to raise their vibrations and somehow escape things. I don't think its harmful to think this way, but...If changes happen and people need help to regroup and rebuild themselves, surely there must be those here who can do so. They're not all going to vibe out and save themselves. I mean, you can do that in any lifetime.

So in the end, I'm not sure what you're talking about. There is a bad group in charge of this planet. I can't believe they're all bad. And probably amongst the visitors, they're not all good. But we the people need to start thinking of a better, more cooperative world for us, that isn't about domination and winners and losers. And if sitx or rough things start to happen, instead of a dog eat dog survivalist situation emerging, doing the right thing and forming native style villages that cooperate and value everyones survival is paramount.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

That was a very thoughtful reply , Mystiq. Since you have that + sign in front of your typing , you have a vested interest in this subject. The stakes are high and the bigotry that is being generated is dangerous. It would be helpful if the + factor were just renamed something less controversial than 'rhesus' , such as the 'carbon' factor. It might help end the bigotry. That + factor is also a 'nurture' factor ,as plus's evolved from agriculturally based societies and thrive best on vegetarian diets as opposed to the heavy meat and potato overloads preferred by the zero types , inherited from merovingian ancestors.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by aethernaut]

[edit on 11-12-2008 by aethernaut]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The plus factor people , were not created as a race of slaves . They were not tampered with and did not mate with monkeys. The plus factor came about as an evolutionary response to a diet heavy on vegetables and fruits and based on agriculture. The monkeys are also vegetarian based beings and that is the real reason they also have the + factor. The carbon response + factor is also found in any number of green living organisms. The plus factor people represent a forward move by mankind based on a diet of agriculture instead of one that thrives on eating each other. The success of their diet is evident , because they make up 85% of this world's population. The merovingian mindset is apparently jealous of their success and has gone to extreme lengths of propaganda to make it appear that the + plus factor people are 'freaks' that have been tampered with and mate with monkeys. Nothing could be further from the truth , the only trait that plus factor people share with monkeys is a desire to eat plants and not each other. This also explains the merovingian conspiracy of genetically modified seeds and foods , they intend to starve the more evolved plant eaters out of existence.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The cabal have ties to the past, many say Egypt, Babylonia, Sumeria. I had a spiritual journey as a child and though I felt strongly drawn to Jesus, I didn't feel any Presence in most of the Bible. It made my hair stand on end, and to think that modern people rationalized the behavior of the God depicted, made me think from 12 on that this was written in the image of man and politics. Later, I thought et was involved, not a great one either. With the comparisons made of borrowed fables, in various religions of the area, and the cabal drawing their agenda from ancient times themselves, how can you think this isn't linked to Enki or some ancient, though probably convoluted and much of it not historically accurate, still... I see some links there. I really don't care what you call it in the end, the leaders are into something that doesn't make sense,and draw their roots and power base from something that isn't admirable.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

How right you are ! Viewing thru science , the rhesus+ factor would more correctly be named the "carbon factor". The + carbon factor. It must be present for cloning , at least that has been my understanding (I'm not infallible would admit it , if that information were wrong. Originally , that is all I came here to ask to ask Reconpilot , about. I thought I recognized in him = a liar. There are many living breathing clones in this present world , today. They are all members of families that do not share that carbon imprint. I think that I might recognize some of them , for whom they are. No matter how good or how bad they may be, I would not reveal a thing at this forum ... with a few notable exceptions , the majority population on this forum prefers science fiction and fantasy over what is present and real. That is not in its way , a bad thing I enjoy it too , without creativity , I don't see how any human endeavor could ever manifest fruit-tation. It is healthy to think outside the box , my concern was for the dangerous and completely erroneous bigotry being sold here like snake oil..

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

why are u so into blood types , is that not just a further type of racists actions on your part

Idont give a crap if u are neg pos, aliens or humen ,god or the devil if u cant converse amongst orselves and others why would u even try to talk or listen

if u cant love all how can u come to a understanding of others?

i try to talk to all as if there are my friends in that way i might just beable to listen to them and learn something

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

please explian to me about blood types never researched this before it is the least u can do since u have yet once agian put walls up between the humans and others . so will your blood type in the future be something u will be looked up to or looked down on?

trying to understand where you are coming from please, for one i dont care what u have running in your viens , but u truely seem worried about it. what do u know that i dont?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ydfocknowledgeseeker

please explian to me about blood types never researched this before it is the least u can do since u have yet once agian put walls up between the humans and others . so will your blood type in the future be something u will be looked up to or looked down on?

trying to understand where you are coming from please, for one i dont care what u have running in your viens , but u truely seem worried about it. what do u know that i dont?
yd, check out this thread here [link]

www.abovetopsecret.com...[link/]

it is a long thread but it has a lot of info and links.

seeker

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A lot of experiencers/abductees have type RH negative. But my family has plus, so its not the only thing they go for apparently. It is often reported as an alien blood. If its a carbon factor, like that article suggests, then surely its more related to conditions of the planets they're hailing from to me. To me its like so many people asking why nordics are often fair, with quite translucent skin. That also is more a depiction of the planet,and how light the pigmentation needs to be to gain the right chemistry. For example, if our crippled dna was fixed, would our blood all become rh negative? I doubt it.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hello Hi A ,glad to hear from you again . Look I dont mind being a part of this thread but not the soul reason . Seeker , PE ,mystiq and all the other guys here have all been productive contributors .

Guys ,its up to you to take the pieces I have given you and research on your own. There's a vast world of knowledge just waiting for you to join enough dots together for you to see the bigger picture. But it has to be you that makes the effort . because attitude is everything .

Forgive your past mistakes ,let go of your anger and fear . Trust your instincts without getting carried away . Dont need to be right , hold everything open to revue including everything I have told you .

Take care of those you love and try to respect and live in harmony with nature .

have a great xmas guys. lets get back to it in the new year .I just have to spend time with my dinosaur family .

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful time with your loved ones, my friend, and will look forward to when we meet again!

seeker

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join