It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
merry x-mas everyone..... a good break is just what we need i think. let everything we may have learned and let it marinate......let it marinate.

until next time.....have a great x-mas, and a happy new year. to you and yours.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Yeah. I welcome everyone's contribution, mystiq, pureevil + seeker have all made some good points, and stimulated the discussion. I'm researching plenty on my own...
So, merry Christmas everyone- thanks for a great discussion, and I'll see you all in the New Year.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Cool . Hi A . I was as you know ,very reluctant at first to be put on a pedestal especially because I dont want anyone thinking I have all the answers and am capable of giving the definitive insiders account . I cant do that . My family is cautious and reticent because it has to be ,for your sakes as well as ours . I have lost family to the cabal , I have seen the dirty tricks they pull to keep you all in the dark . Threats , abductions , 'accidental deaths by car accident ' , rape and torture of our innocents .

This war for control is played out in multiple dimensions of space and time too , so its complicated . We fight because we have to fight , not because we want to. War brutalises lives and souls .nobody wins .

Most rh- people keep their heads down and avoid bringing attention to themselves because they are monitored constantly . The bad guys cant afford to just wipe us out because they like to harvest our gene pool to avoid their own getting to inbred . It really is in the end a war over DNA in fact . Families get divided .loved ones , raped and abused to the point that they become stockholm syndrome victims and turn to the dark side . My wife narowly escaped this fate but many other rh- women I have known have been abused horrifically to get them to turn . Its awfull.

They are turned in to sex slaves , brood mares for the corrupted elite .
We call these evil abusers marauders . The film 'eyes wide shut' is all to real , along with a more recent depiction called deception. They draw you in with the glamour ,the lifestyle , the money , the social prestige and then when they have you 'safely' off shore in one of their luxury yachts ,for example, they gang rape their victims and destroy their self esteem . It happens all the time. Bribery , humiliation ,threats of killing innocent family members ,stuff like that .

An rh- womans beauty can become her greatest curse . The ephors , inbred swine , remnants of a corrupt age . Ugly , deformed in body and mind , consumed by greed and lust for absolute power.

It takes great courage to confront the darkness and say 'enough, I would rather die than serve you ' . many cave in ,some do not .

So I will leave you all with a brief poem from a courageous individual by the name of William Blake .

O for a voice like thunder ,and a tongue to drown the throat of war .
When the senses are shaken and the soul is driven to madness,
Who can stand ?
When the souls of the oppressed fight in the troubled air
That rages , who can stand ?
When the whirlwind of fury comes from the throne of god
when the frowns of his countenance drives the nations together
Who can stand ?
When sin claps his broad wings over the battle,
and sails rejoicing in a flood of death;
When souls are torn to everlasting fire
And fiends of hell rejoice upon the slain
O who can stand ? O who hath caused this ?
O who can answer at the throne of god ?
The kings and nobles of the land have done it !
hear it not , heaven , thy ministers have done it !

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Couldnt quite get to the end of this thread due to time constraints but one point i wanted to pick up on Recon.
- 10% of australias population is alien???

now i would love for you to explain that. When, how, why?

consider that white australia is only just over 200 years old and was originally settled by 'criminals' (another argument) from mostly Irish / British people..are you saying 10% of these were alien? or have the aliens just moved in piece meal?

Or is it the aboriginal population that are alien ?

Excuse my ignorance mate - but as an Australian I would be keen to know the history to this. Especially if you are trying to convince me that 1 of every 10 people I know are aliens!!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pedetemptim

The average percentage of rh- people in most countries is 10% ,is that so hard to grasp ? But we concentrate in certain secure areas for our own safety and mutual support .

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ydfocknowledgeseeker

I know that the plus factor was an improvement , not a 'crippler'. I know that most new deadly viruses are being created to attack these plus types. I know that there is a conspiracy to convince people that the plus people are some kind or another 'freak' and a mistake. I know that zero types mating with the plus types is what has bolstered up BOTH sides. That , is not a wall , that I speak to , it is a plea for people to try to hold on to their humanity and not think that one side is 'better' than the other , they both have very individual virtues . (and) both are human . Enki is old news and a distraction from what is real and what really needs our attention.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by aethernaut]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

You prove the necessity of my visit. I tell you truly there is not a thing wrong with having the + in front of your type... zero or plus types- don't believe the propaganda , it just isn't true. The minute you fall for that garbage , you put everyone in jeopardy.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot

The average percentage of rh- people in most countries is 10% ,is that so hard to grasp ? But we concentrate in certain secure areas for our own safety and mutual support .
AND You still have not answered the question. How could you possibly have or be a clone , when as a negative type , it is not scientifically possible ????

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I wasn't too worried about the plus or negative thing, so don't worry about that.
The biggest question I had is being answered in a way already. The hardest part is for us to wake up enough so people don't get sacrificed trying to change things. Its hard to find the right things to do when there are so many, and its such a tangled mess where to begin?

I want everyone to enjoy their holidays, hopefully with the ones they love, and wish them happiness and joy. Warm wishes to everyone.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I don't know what you are trying to do. I am not into trying to wake up people and I am not big enough on my own , to change a thing. In any court ,it is the law for both sides to be fairly represented. I am on the side of humanity.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well I think we need to start showing we don't stand for the leaders agendas, and get wise (ie. wake up in greater numbers) and start to form better, more cooperative societies. I'm almost wondering if we have to do what the Mayans were reported to do when it was the height of corruption. They walked into the jungles and never came back. I refuse to go along with them, but when it gets worse, those who are vocal about their dissent are going to face danger. I'm too stubborn and angry to ever give my consent to their evil.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
By your comment, do you mean that you believe all the ets are on the side of the cabal? That all the visitors are connected to the renegades? Because this is one of the biggest questions anyone who has memories of an abduction, and a child discussing his memories, has. This was my biggest question, and I feel certain answers are being given here that coincide with the impression I'm getting from those who we're dealing with. Anyone who talks about the venus project, or a more alien like resource economy similar to an upgraded version of what the natives have lived with for years, cannot be on the same level or agenda, as the cabal. So our visitors cannot be black ops or friends of the elite here.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Sorry , you just flew right by me....

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This forum is not even somewhere that I want to be. When the spaceships come I'd wager almost every poster at ATS will get onboard . I will be back when and if recon-pilot-of-the-necropoli ever decides to post an answer to my question / or after the spaceships leave with you guys on it , whichever comes first. So long !

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aethernaut

AND You still have not answered the question. How could you possibly have or be a clone , when as a negative type , it is not scientifically possible ????

You idiot . Our technology is millions of years ahead of yours and you say its not possible ?

you can clone anything within reason regardeless of blood type.

Rh- people have much higher average IQ's. Simply because our brains have not been genetically crippled .

Your corpus callosum does not work properly . Thats why you think in polarised ,black and white ,right and wrong , us and them , linear ways .

You were re engineered to be unquestioning slaves who fight amongst yourselves .Point proven by your own ranting .

We are not your enemy. The ones who created your religions are . But you cannot see that . Only love will give us a window of opportunity to undo the damage that was done to you . Let go of your anger and hate .

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

Sorry , you just flew right by me....

I know that you didn't understand what I was saying to begin with. You also said that everyone would just line up to board their spaceships. I think you're making yourself hard to understand, but talk around issues and allude to subjects that are mystifying instead of talking plainly. The kind of trips on spaceships experiencers have are usually not agreed upon activities, especially not with greys.

I think many of us have off planet ties, or souls regardless of our bloodtype. Some of us are shown things related to the past by the visitors. But RH negative is interesting. I just found out an inlaw and her entire family was RH - and she spent a lifetime recovering from sexual abuse in her childhood, not to mention unusual things that stay only half remembered, and the way she described it for years, it was almost like a conspiracy or something organized.

She has been in counseling. But now its starting to add up. We just had a talk about it, and she's going to start to do research, including investigate project camelot, and various things for the first time. She also talks about her family having mentioned things related to ufology for years, and she's woke with symptoms of sleep paralysis. By the way, she's average IQ, as are any of her family we've met. Considering all the implications, its probably safer for many females to be rh positive.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You idiot . Our technology is millions of years ahead of yours and you say its not possible ?

you can clone anything within reason regardeless of blood type.

Rh- people have much higher average IQ's. Simply because our brains have not been genetically crippled .

Your corpus callosum does not work properly . Thats why you think in polarised ,black and white ,right and wrong , us and them , linear ways .

You were re engineered to be unquestioning slaves who fight amongst yourselves .Point proven by your own ranting .

We are not your enemy. The ones who created your religions are . But you cannot see that . Only love will give us a window of opportunity to undo the damage that was done to you . Let go of your anger and hate .

our anger and hate are an off-shoot of human betrayal and mistrust. when humans have been "happy-lovey" all the time, they tended to be killed off by the more aggressive and belligerent of our species. maybe you haven't studied that part of us, as much as you need to. being distrustful and skeptical is truly imbedded in the human pysche. trust is not given, it is earned. with anyone on ATS, verifiable proof is the gold standard, and the rest are largely ignored, or simply relagated to being entertaining.
with your millions of years of advancement over us, why couldn't you simply have an over-the-air annoucement of your intentions, similar to our own primitive loud speakers used in stadiums, but on a world-wide scale? surely this would be much more effective and easier, then going to websites like this, and trying to convince skeptical people.

i hope this post does not put me in your "anger and hate" group, because i have no intention of doing that.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

our anger and hate are an off-shoot of human betrayal and mistrust. when humans have been "happy-lovey" all the time, they tended to be killed off by the more aggressive and belligerent of our species. maybe you haven't studied that part of us, as much as you need to. being distrustful and skeptical is truly imbedded in the human pysche. trust is not given, it is earned. with anyone on ATS, verifiable proof is the gold standard, and the rest are largely ignored, or simply relagated to being entertaining.
with your millions of years of advancement over us, why couldn't you simply have an over-the-air annoucement of your intentions, similar to our own primitive loud speakers used in stadiums, but on a world-wide scale? surely this would be much more effective and easier, then going to websites like this, and trying to convince skeptical people.

i hope this post does not put me in your "anger and hate" group, because i have no intention of doing that.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by jimmyx]

If you have read all the posts to this point, the info provided is that the cabal are the owners of this planet, and their are many souls being held hostage and in danger of being erased;

also the planet is quarantined, enki can't access his machine, and can't leave, either.

makes sense to me, considering all the crap out there, and the way most people would react, for the good guys to have to take it slow and easy so as to not upset the apple cart.

something is headed our way fast, too many of us are becoming aware of the dark game being played around us as the pawns; it's up to us to find our truth and work to change ourselves before it's too late.

seeker

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

ya know, this is exactly right my friend, well said.

my eyes have been opened, and its not because someone told me something and i believed it. i have SEARCHED and still am. it makes me angry, but at the same time i cant let that same anger fill my mind and heart.

BTW: mystiq, what you just said in that last post was excellent, i think it connected with me a little bit. im not sure how exactly, but i feel it..

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pureevil81
reply to post by the seeker_713g

ya know, this is exactly right my friend, well said.

my eyes have been opened, and its not because someone told me something and i believed it. i have SEARCHED and still am. it makes me angry, but at the same time i cant let that same anger fill my mind and heart.

BTW: mystiq, what you just said in that last post was excellent, i think it connected with me a little bit. im not sure how exactly, but i feel it..

PE, I appreciate you and mystiq, HA and RP, for until this thread was started we really didn't have any avenue to meet and share our thoughts and feelings on these subjects;

I have sought and researched for many years for answers to many things, and something RP said in an earlier post clicked into place last nite;

I had a Nde in 1980, and as I rose above my body there was a tremendously bright light above me, yet what I called a tunnel opened in front of me and drew me in;

I realize now that if I had went to the light I would have died on the table instead of being sent back 13 minutes later, but I was fortunate, I had family that pulled me out.

Now, each little piece is falling into place for me, there are other happenings in my life that make sense now that didn't before.

thanks, friend, and until next we meet

seeker

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join