It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF says it has disrupted skinhead plot to assassinate Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Film at eleven....Two young rednecks who have been under investigation for attending meetings of 'White' Supremecists" for the last six months where recorded in the basement of their parents home making threats over stolen moonshine from their father. The young men, according to FBI and ATF sources planned a drunkin killing spree that included the assasination of Presidential candidate Barrack Obama and the mass murder of attendees at the local high school where these two youths stopped attending a year ago. Other sources close to this case have maintained that the two youths had reduced the stash of moonshine to very low levels before the plan had been made and recorded by law enforcement. Their father complained from his jail cell that he was saving that stash for his geting-out-of- jail celibration in one year.

This has been a report by Harrold Talkinghead WBS news!!!
And that the way it is and will be on the MSM!!!

[edit on 10/27/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

My daughter's 8th grade English teacher decided (for some unknown reason) to try and explain the political spectrum to her class by saying that democrats are on the left with parties like the greens, while Republicans are on the right along with skinheads and nazis.

I hope that you reported the teacher to the Principal and to the Board of Education. This type of 'teaching' has no place in the school system. What state do you live in?

Does anyone know if ATF must notify someone if they believe there is a threat to them? If they DO and they notified Obama, could be that his people were sitting on it until they needed it as a distraction and now that more tapes have come out where he discuses income redistribution, it's the ideal time for his people to spill the beans.

I believe the story to be true - but not hitting the MSM until 5 days after the arrests makes it appear to be a calculated leak.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Film at eleven....Two young rednecks who have been under investigation for attending meetings of 'White' Supremecists" for the last six months where recorded in the basement of their parents home making threats over stolen moonshine from their father. The young men, according to FBI and ATF sources planned a drunkin killing spree that included the assasination of Presidential candidate Barrack Obama and the mass murder of attendees at the local high school where these two youths stopped attending a year ago. Other sources close to this case have maintained that the two youths had reduced the stash of moonshine to very low levels before the plan had been made and recorded by law enforcement. Their father complained from his jail cell that he was saving that stash for his geting-out-of- jail celibration in one year.

This has been a report by Harrold Talkinghead WBS news!!!
And that the way it is and will be on the MSM!!!

[edit on 10/27/2008 by ZindoDoone]

huh, please explain the purpose of this post.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by David9176

I noticed that timing too.
I suspect that Friday's have been reserved to announce Banks, and businesses that have gone under.

Monday's are for diversionary/counterstrike news releases.
I think the announcement of this disgusting plot was put on simmer over the weekend.

Or could it be as simple as this.......

In court records unsealed Monday, federal agents said they broke up plans to rob a gun store and target a predominantly African-American high school by two neo-Nazi skinheads. Agents said the skinheads did not identify the school by name.
fox news

The court records were unsealed. The MSM has no control over court records. Get a grip.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Do you thin k these two Knuckle heads are aware

They just slid over about a Million Votes to Obama just by getting caught?

And that

If they would have been successful, they would have slid more votes over to him than the 150 Million he raised the prior month

No body ever read to these kids when they were little did they? No hugs huh? Just pit bulls and lead paint on the walls

Somewhere in this is a message about doing Meth when your 8 months Pregnant

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This can be also one of the reasons to declare martial law from this non-sense. I'm sure that there is still a lot of assination attempts, even when Bush was in office, but too bad Bush didn't get his butt handed to him sooner... For Obama.. Man I hope you turn out to be a great president, and to get rid of facism, racism, wars, and all of this crap.
But I'm rather afraid that Mc Cain might win the election just cause of these damn voting polls will be rigged, I could feel it happening.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

The Secret Service would have been notified immediatly if the threat had any credence. Sitting on the report would be up to Obamas team and the Secret Service would have acted accordingly and upped the already high security they have on Obama already!

Zindo

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

Wait a tic. I remember reading the threads from the guy who said that there would be an assassination attempt on Obama, he claimed to work for Area 51. the No one 817 thread Q and A, im gonna revamp it in skunkworks. i tried earlier in the summer to do so but no bites. maybe now.

here is the link
no_one817 on assassination

[edit on 27-10-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

It was satire on the way the ATF and the FBI take any threat and twist it to what they want us to believe Like they did with Ruby Ridge and Waco. I don't answer to anyone, least of all you! Read it or not. I suggest you put me on ignore. It will make your day fly by much easier!!

Zindo

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Wait a tic. I remember reading the threads from the guy who said that there would be an assassination attempt on Obama, he claimed to work for Area 51. the No one 817 thread Q and A, im gonna revamp it in skunkworks. i tried earlier in the summer to do so but no bites. maybe now

Now might be a good time to bring it up, whether Obama will get assassinated or will not win the election. Or another one is that Bush could delay the election somehow by another stupid attempt to screw up society. Either way it will go bad. I don't like this at all..

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
Anti-White or Anti-Black.... you try it and you'll be taking a dirt nap.

I could not have said it better! My family broke the racial bounds, so i have a mixture of Mexican, Black, White, in my family. My Aunts father is white and he was a racist white man until she married into the family, had a black mixed baby, and now he and his wife live with us and I can tell you that he could not love us all more! and I quote " There were things about you that i didn't understand, but over the years i have come to one conclusion. If a man tried to harm my lovely family they will get a chance to visit theirs!"

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

The court records were unsealed. The MSM has no control over court records. Get a grip.

LOL..what shall I grip?

MSM, when they actually do their jobs, can request court records be opened.
There used to be a day when this would have broken the day of the event.
Not any more. Information is extruded at a very controlled pace, with agenda at the control panel.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Here is what he said...i dont want to hijack this thread, but i feel it is pertinent to the topic at hand.

This will be sometime in the summer (closer to the election with enough time for a response.) It will be a quick decision; the concept of fear is enough gradual build up we see very day.

All really good questions. The plan will be able to prevent the election because one of the people in the election might not be there in the end if you understand what I mean. That along with a 'terrorist attack' that coincides with it. A terrorist will claim responsibility for both events. The reason I see fit to say something is I cannot and sit wand watch as my country falls apart. Yes I am a culprit, I perpetuated the plan by being apart of it. I have my own morals I have to deal with. I see this as one step towards redeeming myself being able to look at fellow man in the eyes

No , more along the lines of civilian will go down with the politician all in one swoop.

starts on page 11 ... i suggest checking it out. crazy stuff
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I mentioned this in my first post on the thread, but the message was probably lost in my own ramblings.

What happens here is that the threat may be manufactured or not, it doesn't really matter. Political leaders get these sorts of threats every single day... Every one. This is why they are guarded by the Secret Service, as Zindo pointed out.

Barrack Obama will only be targetted if it is deemed necessary by TPTB.
I have seen this first hand. I have seen not only the Secret Service in action, but the Comandos BEHIND the scenes who actually do the REAL surveilance on ANY place that a political leader is going to be. The technology surrounding these people, ensuring their safety, is astounding.

The fact that we are seeing this crap on the MSM is the democratic pandering to independants for sympathy... The message is "Hey, see what this guy is up against? All he wants to do is what's best by you and he is being targetted by racist idiots who display their automatic rifles with swastika tattoos and lipstick."

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Obama won't be killed

2 plots so far

Both by skinheads

First pair were Meth Amphetamine addicts

and

as this sort of type goes... I already joked about what mom was doing while they were in utero

I'll put 10-1 odds (if I had any money right now lol)

That these two were hitting the glass too

They even knew themselves...they were too stupid to actually get Obama

What would be really sad is... If they got the Idea to do this In Tennessee from Posts here on ats or similar sites because the subject has come up for multiple reasons in regards to that state before

But all that aside,

I have seen Meth heads take all day to clean a yard that would normally take 30 minutes and, this sort of mindset won't lead to any success anytime soon...

Americans who are pro Hitler don't tend to be of the finest stock in any event regardless if they were dopers or not

I wouldn't be too concerned about the Kill Obama crowd pulling off a victory lol

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Jinkies! Two threads!? Sooo confused.

Here's what I posted in the other thread:

Back when I used to dress in black, listen to crappy music and have a tragic outlook on life...I used to know a few skinheads on a casual basis (read same parties and bars). Believe me when I say, they were very disorganized AND stupid - much more concerned with drinking, contolling their women and tough talk than actually doing anything. Mostly, dare I say, big guys with small...

Then I grew up, got a job and ditched the dives I was hanging out in. I came to the conclusion that most racsim is dressed up, glossed over and disguised as patriotic speech. It is still very pervasive in our society.

As a Civil Rights investigator not far out of college, I was shocked to realize how much of this stuff goes on but does not make the news.

Anyway...I would love to know who these skinheads met with in the previous weeks and months...Bank accounts, etc.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
One thing strikes me as a bit odd. If the 18 year old was a black kid he would be referred to as a "teenager" by the media, or perhaps both would be referred to in a non-racially descript innocent way such as "youths".

But since there are white there is no need to make them seem less threatening or call them "teenagers", they are SKINHEADS!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

In one of my college courses and english teacher actually said the same thing. I was appalled and after offering my alternative view was asked to leave for the day. I reported this and no action was taken. I was treated like a nuisance.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

That is pure speculation on your part in an attempt to actually APOLOGIZE for the idiot in the photo. Did you look at the photo? The idiot was proudly displaying a swastika tattoo on his right shoulder, buzz cut... This IS a "skinhead"... And yes, there is a racially divisive group of people who REFER TO THEMSELVES as skinheads.

Not to mention he was wearing lipstick and held an automatic rifle in his hands.

If you want your comparison to be accurate, you would need a picture of a young black male with a panther tattoo and a raised fist.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
If you want your comparison to be accurate, you would need a picture of a young black male with a panther tattoo and a raised fist.

Oh yeah? Well what about the Miami 7? Seven black muslims who plotted to blow up the Sears Tower a couple of years ago? They had their roots in Moorish Science Temple a precursor to Nation of Islam and a offshoot of Islam founded on black supremacy (look it up if you don’t believe me). They stated at the time they were out to "kill the devils". Do a google search for Moorish Science Temple and "white devil" and see what it comes up with. They are as race based as they come.

When those seven “young men” were arrested did the headlines say “Radical Black Muslims Plot to Blow Up Sears Tower”?? No…in fact unless you found PICTURES of the guys you would not know they were even black!

The headlines read as follows:

CNN.com - FBI detains 7 in domestic terror probe

Washington Post -- 7 Held in Miami in Terror Plot Targeting Sears Tower

MSNBC -- U.S.: ‘Homegrown terrorists’ charged

NPR -- Seven Indicted in Alleged Plot Against Sears Tower

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join