It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF says it has disrupted skinhead plot to assassinate Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
"Skinhead" and "plot" - two words I never thought to hear together. Didn't think their Neanderthal minds had the capability to process such intelligence to devise a plot.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

In court records unsealed Monday, federal agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target a predominantly African-American high school by two neo-Nazi skinheads. Agents said the skinheads did not identify the school by name.

Jim Cavanaugh, special agent in charge of the Nashville field office for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, said the two men planned to shoot 88 black people and decapitate another 14. The numbers 88 and 14 are symbolic in the white supremacist community.

The men also sought to go on a national killing spree, with Obama as its final target, Cavanaugh told The Associated Press.

AP Article

Looks like it may just be two nutjobs instead of an organized assassination plot.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Kaploink]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This still sounds fabricated or exaggerated to me right now.

Basically we have no real plot, just some talk between a couple of ignorant racists. It hardly amounts to a major plot that needed to be "foiled".

Of course, I would still like to see some more information on this, as well as the two men supposedly involved.

It just smells fishy to me. It all seems a little to convenient.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I fear what could/will happen if Obama does not win the election. America could potentially split along racial lines, something Republicans are even worried about.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What is also fascinating? That it comes out to the media right as many people are getting off work. This will be the first thing they see on tv when they get home.

link   
reply to post by infinite

I don't believe that for a second. America is not the racist, divided country the Democrats and the MSM want you to think it is. That's just fear mongering to get more people to vote Obama.

This country will be fine if Obama loses.

However, if he wins......

link   

Originally posted by nyk537

It just smells fishy to me. It all seems a little to convenient.

It is.

And coming from someone who has a few friends in the "White Power" movements, I can tell you it's total bull. None of them at all want Obama dead, in fact they want him elected. They think that because Obama is black, he will be a terrible and incompetent president, and will "awaken" the "white sheep" to how bad black people are for us.

And also, don't get me wrong, skinheads aren't exactly known for being educated people, but even they are not stupid enough to assassinate Obama. They know it will only make their movement look bad and more radical than it is, and will hurt their recruitment efforts. And recruitment means a whole lot to a movement which is constantly shrinking.

No, this whole breaking news is total BS propoganda by the government. Expect them to use this to enforce patriot-act style laws more than ever before onto us.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Regardless of whom is elected I believe we will be facing a rise of racist revolutions. Its going to be very bloody I believe. Needless to say with my sister being half black its an issue that concerns me greatly. Luckily i'm prepared for the worst...

Anti-White or Anti-Black.... you try it and you'll be taking a dirt nap.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If they are worried about splitting the country then they shouldn't have even let this out to the public. There are all kinds of things going on in our government that we don't know about but this didn't take long to hit the airwaves and net.

It's almost to the point where i believe we are being set up for something.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
If they are worried about splitting the country then they shouldn't have even let this out to the public.

But they do want the country split and divided.

Race division and the like are the backbone of the Democrats and the MSM. (opinion)

This is exactly what they want.

How much you wanna bet these "skinheads" are McCain supporters too??

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Agreed. The only organized effort I see right now is TPTB trying to ratchet up racial divide to DEFCON 5 so that whatever 'they' are planning comes to fruition (i.e. troops and tanks in the streets of America......Martial Law).

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

I hope for your sakes, and ours....that something like that doesn't happen. I think that racism is a terrible thing and i also don't think it's near as bad as the media makes it out to be. Yeah, there are some extreme crazies out there...but the majority of us are not that way.

If we were that bad...Obama would have never gotten the nomination in the first place.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Agreed. The only organized effort I see right now is TPTB trying to ratchet up racial divide to DEFCON 5 so that whatever 'they' are planning comes to fruition (i.e. troops and tanks in the streets of America......Martial Law).

Peace

Or perhaps a cover for a coming war to the homeland. The only way to not cause panic and fear is to create a situation where such a thing (troops and tanks) would be OK .

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

You'd be well served to stop thinking of this stuff in terms of U.S. political boondoggery, this is globalist boondoggery.

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Yeah, you may be right there....even if they aren't...the link will be made. It will hurt McCain automatically regardless. It's just more meat for the wolves to feast on.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
My guess would be that this was something cooked up by the Obama campaign

C'mon...I can't see a presidential campaign influencing the ATF. While I want to believe Obama has influence, he can't possibly have that much power and influence.

Or, can he?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by groingrinder
Skinheads give humanity a bad name. Imagine what they could do if they put their destructive emotions and energy to a useful purpose.

I have short hair like plenty of white males. I do not want to be put into your generalisation with the others thx.

i cut my hair short as its easier that way, not because i belong to some group. lol

admin edit: replaced accidental post deletion.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Crakeur]

Thank you for quoting the content of my deleted post. I also have short hair for the exact purpose that you have mentioned. Skinheads in the context of the original post referred to people who band together to adhere to an extreme and hateful racist philosophy. These are the people I was referring to. I was not referring to people who happen to wear short hairstyles such as you and I.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
Skinheads? There's still skinheads?
I swear I haven't heard that term since the mid-90's, are we sure they still call themselves skinheads?
Smells like pro"poo"ganda, and a little like teen spirit.

All you have to do is go on the website Stormfront to see that white nationalism is still around.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There will no doubt be more stories like this in the months to come. Especially if Obama is elected. You can bet that having a black man as president will not sit well with extreme radical racist organizations. It will be interesting to see how this story develops over the next several days and I will be looking at how the MSM handles the coverage.

[edit on 10-27-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Are you kidding me? *I* could cook something like that up if I were so inclined. It isn't that the ATF's hand is forced here. The way something like that would work is that you incite this sort of behavior with a provacateur action and then turn them over.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join