It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF says it has disrupted skinhead plot to assassinate Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

And none of those headlines supported what you said they would be labelled. "Youths."

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
And none of those headlines supported what you said they would be labelled. "Youths."

Yeah they were all late twenties or thirties, though some stories do call them "young men". But do any stories mention their race? Or their race based beliefs? HECK NO!

But I guess you can't see how the media treated these stories different, and I guess you never will.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

"One thing strikes me as a bit odd. If the 18 year old was a black kid he would be referred to as a "teenager" by the media, or perhaps both would be referred to in a non-racially descript innocent way such as "youths"."

The example you gave was of a group of people threatening to blow up the trade center. As such they were labelled terrorists. Aptly, I might add. The difference in the two is that these skinheads wanted to target specific individuals based on race, hence the term racists. Terrorists would apply to people who want to kill people in mass regardless of race... To cause terror.

So yeah, I guess I don't see the difference. And I don't suppose I ever will.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

This can be also one of the reasons to declare martial law from this non-sense. I'm sure that there is still a lot of assination attempts, even when Bush was in office, but too bad Bush didn't get his butt handed to him sooner.

Hmm, while most of the people on this thread rightly condemn the alleged actions of the accused, you are actually saying you wish that Bush had been a victim of an assassination?

On top of that, you want Martial Law declared, because 2 nuts plotted a horrendous action?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don't know where y'all are from, but down here in the deep south there is still a lot of racism. All of the white racist I have come across are Mccain supporters, and I assume the black racist are for Obama. (No, I'm not saying all white are for Mccain & all blacks are for Obama) Let's not forget racism goes both ways.

racism = ignorance

Black or white, Democrat or Republican: WE'RE ALL SCREWED!

[edit on 27-10-2008 by corusso]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by corusso
I don't know where y'all are from, but down here in the deep south there is still a lot of racism. All of the white racist I have come across are Mccain supporters, and I assume the black racist are for Obama. (No, I'm not saying all white are for Mccain & all blacks are for Obama) Let's not forget racism goes both ways.

racism = ignorance

Black or white, Democrat or Republican: WE'RE ALL SCREWED!

[edit on 27-10-2008 by corusso]

Yes... let us not forget that Biden told us to "gird our loins" because it would not be evident right away that they did the right thing. They would need all those people in the cities to be there, the community organizers and such. There may be white racists out there, but there are also a lot of black ones out there too...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Are you sure that link you posted is what you are talking about? If so, I don't understand you comment.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

This is all a distraction to take media attention away from the Obama campaigns failure to meet a deadline to respond to a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania questioning whether Obama is indeed a naturalized citizen and elligible to be a candidate for POS. Today's failure to meet the deadline means in effect they conceed that Obama is not a naturalized citizen. All they would have to do, just like all the other media requests, and lawsuits in at least 6 other states is present a "vault quality" certificate of live birth, unless that is, they can't present it because he was born in Kenya. People need to wake-up and see the manipulation going on... They want him to win, but then it comes up that he's not elligible so the whole Democratic ticket is invalidated, can you say Katie bar the doors because the bbq will be on then.... The LA riots will look like a sunday school picnic to the ticked off folks you're gonna see when the Messiah has election invalidated...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Perhaps people should wait for more facts before making ridiculous accusations about a campaign planning this. I feared this months ago. If there was one issue I thought would rear its ugly head over this, it was racism. I was expecting something like this. I'm rather surprised some people here assume out of hand, with no facts whatsoever, that this is fabricated.

I suppose when you really *want* it to fabricated, you'll jump to all sorts of conclusions. After the years I spent in many states, including Atlanta, northern PA, etc, I can say without a doubt, there is still a lot of nasty racism out there.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I don't think this was fabricated.....there are nuts out there. What i wonder about is that these 2 wackos were arrested on Oct. 22. Today is the 27th. Why wait 5 days? When the old Obama sound byte recently came to attention to the media, all of the sudden this comes out.

It's almost as if it was timed. This story broke right after i came home from work. It could of course be coincidence but the timing does strike some doubt to me about it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just remember people, those who started this Hierarchy of race and skin color will benefit the most from a race war.
Its not that these specimens(the supremacists) might have anything personal against Obama, its just that they are infested with a DEMONIC ideology that blinds them from accepting blacks and people of “colour” as people. Their whole existence consist of destroying their fellow human beings in other to feel special. The sad fact is that hatred will only breed hatred. Then you will see the revolt of those who were target to be oppressed seeing also as racist.
Wouldn’t it be funny to see only a certain kind nationalist as the last “resistance” to fight the NOW.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

The ATF released the documents today.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
The example you gave was of a group of people threatening to blow up the trade center.

Alright here ya go.

Lets look at the headlines for some designated hate crimes in mainstream newspapers then. Steven Johnson, a black man, was *convicted* of a hate crime and sentenced for 240 years for shooting random people and then trying to set several bound people on fire because "he wanted to kill whites" and stated so many times.

New York Times -- Manhattan: Man Sentenced For Taking Hostages In Bar
Los Angeles Times -- 3 Shot in Alleged Attempt to Burn Bar

Here is the coverage when a group of black “teenagers” were *convicted* of hate crimes for nearly beating 3 white women to death in Long Beach:

Long Terms Urged For Three in Attack - New York Times
8 convicted of hate attack in Long Beach - Los Angeles Times
2 In Halloween Hate Attack Get Juvenile Camp
Nine guilty in beatings - Press-Telegram

Now the New York times covering alleged white on black hate crimes:

Hate Crimes Found Aimed at Blacks in White Areas - New York Times
Black Man Is Attacked by Whites in Brooklyn, Police Say - New York Times
6 White Men Attack Black Man With Bats and Sticks on S.I. Street -- New York Times
Black Youth Is Killed by Whites; Brooklyn Attack Is Called Racial ...

If you think there is no bias then you are simply not paying any attention. The crime statistics show without a doubt that white on black crime is a rarity when compared to the inverse, by a factor of about 17 to 1, yet the media loves to emphasize when evil WHITES do something to innocent Blacks.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That lady caves a backwards B says its a black man...
surprisingly the black community said crazy white girl and dropped it..

which was not what someone is wanting to get started.
So now this..neo skinheads'..
Someone or some group is trying to start friction big time...

i am with the other guy i am white and have never seen a skinhead in my life.
i thought it was a 90's fad lol

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I have pointed this out many times, and no one wishes to hear it or believe it...

"Your a Racist lol" is the usual response and really nothing could be further from the truth...

What do you suppose the rationale of disbelief of the true reality, that White people regular come under assault from Black people in America, 3 in 4 Caucasians will be attacked, either mugged, assaulted or sexually assaulted in their lifetime by a Black Male

No other stat even comes close, particularly not White on Black crime

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

starts on page 11 ... i suggest checking it out. crazy stuff
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmm interesting of what he says, I wonder if the plan that he mentions about, will go according to plan. Plans change, so it came down to the point of what we are thinking only with a bit more knowledge. More people are slowly realizing of what's going on.

I think he's right that around election time that there should be a big terrorist attack just as big as 9/11 or bigger. I'm pretty sure everything is already set up for it... Then what do you know, then the U.S will blame it on Al-Quada. Yet the U.S goverment will cover themselves up (because I believe the U.S Government will attack on themselves.) Then you have a Market Crash, down goes the economy even further, then there's large riot crowds that can bring civil war, and then what do you got? Martial Law then New World Order, then population control, then you got global enslavement.

It's all about distraction after distraction. Maybe one of those distractions will be attacking Iran while Bush declares Martial Law without anybody knowing, because we were too distracted from the news of Iran getting bombed on. That's what Bush does that old bag. He's a coward and should be ashamed of himself.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Now that was funny. Good one I dont get a good laugh like that often. Imagine the idiots that believe the ATF baby killers at Waco are on our side.

Star And Flag

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Now that was funny. Good one I dont get a good laugh like that often. Imagine the idiots that believe the ATF baby killers at Waco are on our side.

Star And Flag

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join