It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF says it has disrupted skinhead plot to assassinate Obama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
RACISM IS A PRODUCT OF THE MSM AND THE GOVERNMENT its easy to figure out.

Really? I wonder what accounted for the racism that existed before mass communication and 'government'.

Racism it taught and learned at a very young age.
most times unintentional from a parent or father figure.

i will use rev wright as a example..Hillary was never called a ni_ _ _ _
that kind of thinking is what made rev wright
obamas mentor of over 20 years.
thus it's taught not born with racial hate.

Or the domino effect...one domino falls to knock the other over and so forth.
a victim of a hate crime knows that the person that done the crime..is the one that knocked over there first domino.
and there after all will follow...everyone to them is now a suspect for a future crime upon them ect...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime

It's neither taught nor learned. It's natural and instinct. What's taught and learned is this racism is bad.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuetzalcoatlAlien
This is propaganda?

Wow.

You people are so goddamn ignorant, it's not even funny anymore.

Indeed, many responces in this thread are way out there. Then again I guess I should not be suprised. This story is only the first of a great many that will occur in the near future. Fear and Hatred is always looking for an outlet and our current politcal/economic situation is fueling the fires as never before. Everyday we will have a chance to rise above ourselves and our petty differences or we will continue to wallow in ancient fears.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Propaganda?

Right...

You people don't know whats going on out there right?
Have you seen the level in which racism is peaking up all of a sudden?

This is unbelievable; it's like the US of America has jumped 30 years back in time.

But again these people are not well educated so they should be forgiven.

It is only right that a response of hatred with such magnitude was to come out soon enough. And there you have it. Come on people, we all know where we stand don't we? This is the Country of the ignorance and fear. Get used to it.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalExplanation

Originally posted by beforetime

It's neither taught nor learned. It's natural and instinct. What's taught and learned is this racism is bad.

No, it's not natural, it's not instinct, it is taught by ignorant people who learned it from other ignorant people.

It is bad, and it is unacceptable.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Graze on the corruption that is MSM my fellow cattle. The term "CONSPIRACY" throws any thought of this being valid right out the window. This is propaganda to divide people. Funny how the ATF got these guys but took an entire month to catch to guys running around sniping people.

The charges are unvalidated and are a blatant lie to the public. You should all be ashamed believing.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Graze on the corruption that is MSM my fellow cattle. The term "CONSPIRACY" throws any thought of this being valid right out the window. This is propaganda to divide people. Funny how the ATF got these guys but took an entire month to catch to guys running around sniping people.

The charges are unvalidated and are a blatant lie to the public. You should all be ashamed believing.

You know what makes me believe or disbelieve things? Facts. Nobody has put forth any evidence whatsoever to support the conspiracy idea and it wouldn't make sense to any level-headed individual anyway.

Please, if you're going to tell me these things are a blatant lie, that they're propoganda, supply your evidence. Supply your facts.

Otherwise, you have nothing and can be dismissed as another paranoid wacko on ATS.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
What did they actually do? Where's the proof that they should be held? Go to the South check out the weapons that a large population there own. You will find many that are considered "illegal."

They committed no actual crime, merely sitting around trash talking. Have you never ever in a fit of rage said you would do something that you would not actually do?

Reminds me of the movie Minority Report. Arrest someone before they do soemthing. Oddly enough that isn't the way it works.

Give me actual probable cause, did they actually mobilize for an attack?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
These two Skinheads make a plan to kill over a hundred black people, and then Obama. They get the guns, and plan to get more. They make up the plans, get the guns. Now if it had been two black men doing the exact same thing as Black Panthers against McCain the people on here would be going crazy. But a couple of good ol white boys gettin together to kill a few black people? Well its ok its not like they were going to kill anyone who votes republican.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

If racism was a rampant, and the good ol boys as you put it were hell bent on doing something I assure you people would be dead.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK

You know what makes me believe or disbelieve things? Facts. Nobody has put forth any evidence whatsoever to support the conspiracy idea and it wouldn't make sense to any level-headed individual anyway.

Please, if you're going to tell me these things are a blatant lie, that they're propoganda, supply your evidence. Supply your facts.

Otherwise, you have nothing and can be dismissed as another paranoid wacko on ATS.

These are the charges they are being held for:

The two were charged by federal authorities Monday with possessing an unregistered firearm, conspiring to steal firearms from a federally licensed gun dealer, and threatening a candidate for president.

news.yahoo.com...

I do not support anyone being assassinated, nor do I support murder. Racism is an illness of humanity. This is a calculated news release to cause people to turn their attention away from what they do not want you to see. If you don't want to believe that is your free will to do so.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
These two Skinheads make a plan to kill over a hundred black people, and then Obama. They get the guns, and plan to get more. They make up the plans, get the guns. Now if it had been two black men doing the exact same thing as Black Panthers against McCain the people on here would be going crazy. But a couple of good ol white boys gettin together to kill a few black people? Well its ok its not like they were going to kill anyone who votes republican.

White on black crime is far less rampant than Black on white crime. You should look into it.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Today. Check 30, 40, 50, 60, 100, 160, 200, 300 years ago. Check to even before America was formed what the white man did to the black man. A mugging here or a muging there does not equal the raping of an entire race of people.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Your ignorance is astounding, as is your obvious hatred for the Republican party.

Thankfully, not everyone is as biased or ignorant as you are, and most people, Democrat and Republican alike, recognize a hate crime when they hear about it. Hate crimes are not acceptable at any time, from any side.

Gamergal, your posts demonstrate something just as bad as racism. You are judging others by a party affiliation and assuming they are a certain way because YOU can't see past your hate for that party. With the comments you make on ATS like the one quoted above, you prove that you and others like you are JUST as bad as the people in those videos who were calling Obama a "Muslim" and a "terrorist". You do realize that don't you? You are just much a part of the problem as those people are until you realize that not all Republicans are racist, Bible thumping, angry people who want to control others.

I feel sorry for you and people like you.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Uh, what did I say was wrong? You people went crazy when the "Big Black man attacked me!" story broke. It was all a lie, but you went crazy. Now that Skinheads are trying to murder black people it's all "Not a big deal". No bias here though.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

You know sometimes there isn't a conspiracy and a cigar is just a cigar!!

You should watch this video: Ross Kemp On Gangs - USA - Orange County - Pen1 and Skins

video.google.com...

You'll get an idea of who the police are up against. I really hope you don't say something like they are backed by the CIA or some other ... Criminals are in to crime, some are just in to violence. These people are scary.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

What did they actually do? Where's the proof that they should be held? Go to the South check out the weapons that a large population there own. You will find many that are considered "illegal."

Reminds me of the movie Minority Report. Arrest someone before they do soemthing. Oddly enough that isn't the way it works.

Probable cause? They were racists. They met on the internet and shared an interest in white power. I'm sure the specifics of how the ATF learned this will be revealed at some point. Every point of evidence is never revealed when an arrest is first reported. When there is an actual murder, do you get all the evidence the very next day? Of course not. It can be weeks, and sometimes months, before all the evidence that can be made public has been made public.

They committed no actual crime, merely sitting around trash talking. Have you never ever in a fit of rage said you would do something that you would not actually do?

That doesn't matter. Making threats like that IS a crime, especially against a Presidential candidate. Beyond that, this was not something someone said in fit of rage. This was a whole plan that had various phases. And, uh, no, I've never said in a fit of rage that I was going to mass murder over 100 people and kill a vice presidential candidate!!

News Flash!
These were terroristic threats. You don't need anything more than that. If you have Islamic extremists saying they're going to kill a bunch of people you can arrest them just for that. You don't have to wait until they actually "mobilize" to do it. Sheesh! Use some common sense.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The two were charged by federal authorities Monday with possessing an unregistered firearm, conspiring to steal firearms from a federally licensed gun dealer, and threatening a candidate for president.

Well, there you go. These's the crime.

This is a calculated news release to cause people to turn their attention away from what they do not want you to see. If you don't want to believe that is your free will to do so.

So this was all "calculated?" Really? And you have proof/evidence/facts to back your statement up.

Or is this a case of someone making a vastly overreached conclusion?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by sos37

Uh, what did I say was wrong? You people went crazy when the "Big Black man attacked me!" story broke. It was all a lie, but you went crazy. Now that Skinheads are trying to murder black people it's all "Not a big deal". No bias here though.

But see, you're doing it again and you don't even know it. Look at what you wrote. You use terms like "You people" to make blanket statements. You say "It was all a lie, but you went crazy." and yes, it was all a lie and SOME people went crazy, but not everyone did.

Not every Republican or conservative jumped on that bandwagon when the B-carving story went live. And I believe I posted that the woman should be fined, jailed and made an example of for making the Republican party look bad. It's people like her that sully the reputation of a political party.

And now you're CONTINUING to downplay this other story, making judgments about people you've never met and barely know of through posts. You say Now that Skinheads are trying to murder black people it's all "Not a big deal". , but it is a big deal. If the story is true, then what they were planning was a massive hate crime and again, they ought to be punished to the fullest extent of the law and made an example of to show that this behavior is not acceptable.

Don't you even get that YOU'RE the one on this thread showing the bias? Are you that blind to it?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

You people, the people on here saying its not a big deal that these Skinheads were going to murder over a hundred people. You are one of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join