It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU & UN Call For "Immediate New World Order"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

Add reccesion to that list and guess what it spells? WRONG

Not that your wrong,just realised the irony of it all when I saw the list.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by Wotan
Just who and what are these so-called ''elite''. Politicians, Lawyers, Bankers etc etc - if that is what you call elite, then my dicks' a bloater!

I actually agree that there should be a one world government, one currency etc etc etc ......... It couldnt do a worse job than the few hundred governments are now doing ....... bring it on i say.

So you agree that a 1 world Government would be cool?

A World without boarders?

A world wher 2billion Starving, Jobbless 3rd worlders, can be picked up & moved to your country to work (without Visas) or permission from the citizens living there alrady?

Martial Law world wide, being told how many babies you can or cannot have, having all cultures combine into one, so that ppl lose their heritage & cultural significance.

OK for you mabe, but not for me...

Yes, a world without borders. There would no longer be 'countries' as such. Does it matter where you live or work, we would be one huge country - The Earth.

Your statement about Martial Law, Birth Control etc is just scaremongering as you have no proof of it ..... It is superstitious nonsense. As for heritage, culture and nationalism etc, that has been one of the main problems that this world faces every day.

Imagine a world overseen by the best brains in the world with one currency, no borders, you could live whereever you liked. There would be no need of an army. True global/universal healthcare for all. No poverty. Drinking water for all, food for all. Now is that such a bad thing?

To the people who always say things about a NWO, all you ever do is say negative things without any facts whatsoever to back such statements up. I have a little more faith in people.

Ask yourself this: Why would a NWO want all the money in the world? Once you have a 1,000,000, why do you need more? What is the use in being Number 1 when there is noone around to be number 2? The question of wanting to rule the world does not make sense, there is no point in it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
uh huh. Us older 'crazies' ain't looking so damn crazy are we now? I mean we were laughed at in the early 1990's, derided mid-ninties, and now, now its all coming home to roost because to few were ignored by too many.

But you're just one of those 'CONSPIRACY NUTS' that the leaders have warned us about. We can't listen to people like YOU!

Crap.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The very phrase "New World Order" is also typically brash rhetoric from tough-talking politicians who like to be seen to be "doing something" in times of crises.

Most politicians and corporate officers are change-averse. I can't imagine many who would think an NWO in the global government would be a good thing for them. It would surely mean loss of much power and influence over their local populations and the end to playing the nationalist card when a war was needed.

When people who fear this NWO use that phrase - are they saying it the sense that they imagine all the resources of every nation being marshalled by one planetary authority and the abolition of all current sovereign states? That scenario would assume the abolition of all national borders. Again, I just can't see it being advantegeous to anyone.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Its about time that this so-called ''NWO Conspiracy'' was put to bed. I call the whole thing Bull****!

Politicians cannot even run their own countries properly, let alone run the World.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

the people planning these things are not 'politicians'..well...not all of them..they are royalty...businessmen and bankers...

i do think there is something behind these NWO stories...youve only got to listen to the news.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Its about time that this so-called ''NWO Conspiracy'' was put to bed. I call the whole thing Bull****!

Politicians cannot even run their own countries properly, let alone run the World.

You cant put this thing to bed, it hasnt even awaken yet. And when it does it will be to late, because of people like you..

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
uh huh. Us older 'crazies' ain't looking so damn crazy are we now? I mean we were laughed at in the early 1990's, derided mid-ninties, and now, now its all coming home to roost because to few were ignored by too many.

But you're just one of those 'CONSPIRACY NUTS' that the leaders have warned us about. We can't listen to people like YOU!

Crap.

Your leaders have warned you have they? And you listen to them? And its all crap you say? The only thing that resembles "CRAP" is that thing between your ears that you call a brain.. WAKE UP!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If you were invited to give evidence of this NWO conspiracy to a Parliamentary committee, what evidence would you provide?

What data is it based on?
How has it been collected/analysed?
What conclusions have been drawn?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Dan.Dare]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

You got "laughed at"?

Imagine how Christians have been laughed at for 2,000 years for claiming the NWO was coming.

Revelation tells us exactly what will happen.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Truther

You got "laughed at"?

Imagine how Christians have been laughed at for 2,000 years for claiming the NWO was coming.

Revelation tells us exactly what will happen.

What are you taking about? There more evidence of the new world order than there is of any revelations or any bible, And i can tell you now, theres more people laughing at people like than there is of us.. Keep laughing, you'll be laughing on the other side of your face in the coming months

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Gorden Brown was calling for the same thing a while back, dunno if you guys have seen this but i believe most of you will have.

NWO by Brown

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan.Dare
If you were invited to give evidence of this NWO conspiracy to a Parliamentary committee, what evidence would you provide?

What data is it based on?
How has it been collected/analysed?
What conclusions have been drawn?

I second what you are saying Dan.Dare.

There is NO PROOF whatsover that would stand up in a court of law. You would be laughed out of court.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The problem with your statement is simple but very important. It's NOT about the politicians. You see, this is where most of the people get the NWO confused with a global government.

Politicians, like now, won't be in charge. It will be the people with the cash and assets. They will successfully use this 'NWO' to remove any resistence to their controlling all assets.

It's truly more of a game and power trip for them.

So, with you calling it BS even though their are many using the phrase over and over, I fear that you will wake up in a very changed world one day and wonder WTF happened.

At least, if it is indeed inevitable, I will be prepared for it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A one world govt won't work in my opinion. Yea everything will be "one". But it won't be unified. We can't control violence and murder in our own countries, how are they suPposed to do it on a global scale. Especialy in places that have it worse than us. It will make everyone elses problem ours also. And yea it would be great if we could truly unite and move forward exponentially towards a better world but I believe there ar to many people at the top that don't give a crap about our peaceful feelings and not enough people that are willing to act!!! Just talk and talk but when it hits the fan won't ever do.

Making everything into "one" will also just turn wars into civil wars. The same people are still going to feel the same hatred towards each other and it'll be like huge gangs in a "one" world system.

So heck no I don't want a "one" world system.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

well yeah, because it hasn't even started yet...
remember, they're still "calling" for this to happen.

wait another year and make that same response and see if it applies - we all seem to be doing a fine job of that - waiting...

let's just prove how lazy they think we are by not doing a damn thing about this treachery! silence is consent! ...and they know it - the scheming dogs that they are! disgusting!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Maybe the people should email Gordon Brown or anyone else who has used the NWO phrase recently and ask them what they mean? I guarantee that the response will be along the lines of ‘Mr Brown believes in a robust financial oversight system to ensure stablitity in the banking sector and that current events demonstrate the need for a fundamentally new approach to global financial regulation.’ All these NWO comments are said within the context of the current financial shambles.

But I’m a newcomer here. If anyone has got some convincing evidence on this NWO thing, I’d like to see it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sr Wing Commander
Looks like we are heading towards 3 dominate currencies.....or that the dollar may be folded into the Euro or the supposed "amero". Perhaps this is part of the crisis that Biden said, 'it won't appear we are right at first".

I have a question about something, in the grocery stores for the last month or so (in the USA), I have been noticing that the meat section where prepackaged meats are sold, the sticker on the package reads, rather than USDA, now reads Product of USA-Canada-Mexico.

I have wondered if this a step towards the North American Union. Anyone know anything?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by chickenshoes]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

Really? I would then turn to the many books written by these self proclaimed 'elites'. Like David Rockefeller for one. He calls it straight out in his book. He even describes how he views us 'normal' people. Then there's Prince William talking about how he would come back as a deadly virus to help wipe out the population.

"Oh, simple words from people. You can't take that at face value." Sure, and what you are simply overlooking is that this is how these people, people with GREAT financial and physical power, view you and I. We are a disease that is taking up space on THEIR precious planet.

Why do you think the Rothschilds are really pushing hard for limiting births to 1 child per person?

"Oh, because we are becoming overpopulated and using up our resources!"

Total bunk. That is where the real conspiracy is. THEY have created those myths to SCARE people into believing that they need to limit their family sizes.

They even have pushed hard for the eugenics program to come back. I bet you are one of those that believe that such a program like that never existed? Well, it did. And it existed in the United States.

I mean, what better way to control the population than through forced sterilization?

Nope. No proof at all that there is an elitist group trying to gain control. Nothing at all. No court would touch it because of the power and money behind it. Not because there is NO PROOF!

Keep living in your dreamworld.

Now, am I going to freak out and destroy my life worrying about this crap? Nope. But will I be prepared if something does happen? Hell yes.

You will be one of the many that will be caught off guard. I'll pray for those that do.

It's coming. One world government, one world currency or at least a hemisphere based currency system.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by chickenshoes

I have a question about something, in the grocery stores for the last month or so (in the USA), I have been noticing that the meat section where prepackaged meats are sold, the stickers on the package reads, rather than USDA, now reads Product of USA-Canada-Mexico.

I have wondered if this a step towards the North American Union.

Could you provide some proof of this? It's a bold statement to make. Any pics would be appreciated. Because this is not just a little simple statement to be taken lightly.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join