It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU & UN Call For "Immediate New World Order"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Well, I bought meat at Shop n Save just yesterday, so I can take a picture of the sticker and upload it, but I will need some help as I am somewhat technically challenged.

Every single package of beef that I looked at said the same thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm getting annoyed by everyone keep asking for proof. Pay attention to the world and you'd kno. You mean to tell me with all the info on this site and on the web you can see.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bean328
I'm getting annoyed by everyone keep asking for proof. Pay attention to the world and you'd kno. You mean to tell me with all the info on this site and on the web you can see.

Because there is no proof of an NWO, Illuminati or any other such mythical World Domination type group, it is all FANTASY, i say again FANTASY.

The closest it ever came about was in the days of the British Empire and that soon fell.

Some people watch far too many hollywood films in my opinion.

I for one will not be worrying about the 'Bogeyman NWO' or other ill contrieved nonsense. Just get on with the rest of your life.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

That might be the opinion of certain Rockefellers and Windsors but that does not mean it is part of a secret policy to establish a totalitarian world government via massive depopulation etc. I don’t doubt that these people view most of the population in the same manner we view a cow. That goes with elite territory. But Prince Phillip is a curmudgeonly old crank and has no credibility. I can’t really take the mutterings of a confused 80 yr old man as an authoritative statement.

I disagree with your view on overpopulation. This planet is already struggling to support the 6Bn plus people living here already (most in horrendous conditions). I would think it would be sensible to have some kind of population control. Obviously we just can’t breed on and on. We only have finite space and resources, which we are not very good at managing.

You can even make a rational argument for forced sterilisations of people who keep banging out kids but can't afford to keep them and expect the state (i.e. suckers like me who work and pay taxes) to pick up the tab. It sounds harsh but I can't see how any responsible leader could let things get to where we are right now. But in any case, such a policy would be politically unacceptable in most countries. It won't ever happen on the scale you suggest.

If there is some massive well-planned conspiracy, they should have made their move decades ago. Far far too late now to change things. We have reached tipping point in too many areas

And re the single currency. Yes it would make sense. If you're going to have a 'global economy', having single currency to trade with is logical.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Dan.Dare]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You know what, honestly, I think it may actually be time for a step like instituing a world government.

Yes, there will be casualties, yes that's a shame, but seriously, hundreds of bodies of government trying and failing to run their own little patches of dirt isn't working very well either.

Organizations like the UN et al are a joke, and everyone knows it. Institute a worldwide government, a worldwide currency, outlaw war, and start working together, as a species instead of as a "canadian" or an "american" or "kurd" and draw from eachother, advance technologically and save the whole species from extinction.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan.Dare

To the contrary, our govt most likely(I'm sure of it) has plenty of technology and alternative resources to oil. Just stating oil as a major source.

BUT!!! Big but, as long as money rules the world and the hearts of the people truly running it, it won't matter

P.S.
I would love to see someone try to outlaw war.lol.

[edit on 10/27/2008 by Bean328]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
uh huh. Us older 'crazies' ain't looking so damn crazy are we now? I mean we were laughed at in the early 1990's, derided mid-ninties, and now, now its all coming home to roost because to few were ignored by too many.

No sir. Nor us newly minted crazies.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
For the comment about the beef labels, check this out:

www.cargillmeatsolutions.com...

WICHITA, Kan. – Cargill today announced it is beginning to transition its beef and pork programs to the “Product of the USA” and “Product of USA, Canada, Mexico” labels. The company expects to have a minimum of 70 percent of product meet the “Product of the USA” labeling standard beginning January 1, 2009.

Under the USDA’s Country of Origin Labeling program, the “Product of the USA” label A means the livestock were born, raised and harvested in the U.S. For multiple countries of origin, Cargill will use label B, “Product of USA, Canada, Mexico” which means the livestock may be born in one country, but sent at an early age to the U.S. to be raised and processed.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kaspermartyrphantom

Thanks, I was looking up all kinds of combinations of words and not coming up with much.

Makes sense.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Lets face it, the current way in which the world operates in, isnt working, so why not try a One World Government approach?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
When it fails, as all empires fail, there will be no mechanism to repeal it. When people oppose it, the end is death. It is a world order based upon money, something that would impoverish the general population after it pulls the token safety nets by inflation or deflation.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
When it fails, as all empires fail, there will be no mechanism to repeal it. When people oppose it, the end is death. It is a world order based upon money, something that would impoverish the general population after it pulls the token safety nets by inflation or deflation.

You see, this is what the 'pro' NWO or 'non-believers' aren't seeing. This is exactly what is being proposed and when it fails it means the entire planet will be thrust into a war that will make every single war in our short history combined pale in comparison.

But keep on denying and allow it to happen without any resistence. Because after all, just live your life.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sure sounds like more people on this thread are saying "I told you so" then are actually worrying about the current situation and what should be done.

Bunch of egoists.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by faaip
its an interesting state of the world to say the least.

i understand that there are negatives with a nwo, but surely there are also positives. people state "they" want control over the populus, but who is "they" and why would "they" want control over us. if the goal is to make money, and they control money and the flow of it.. why bother taking over in the first place.

surely there is a true reason as to why "they" want a nwo? it cannot truely be pure evil?

Come on, be real. Ever heard of 'power'? It is rather addictive, and has predominated historical events, for, well, always. And also, money is power, but it is diluted power. We will have a one world government, but it will not be complete. There will always be wars, and if all parties were in the NWO, they would not be fighting. 'Broad is the path to hell'. The question is will the US be part of that new evil empire? I do not know if you all have seen the thread on here about Obama being disqualified from running for president, but this is a HUGE event, bigger than Pearl Harbor, or Ft. Sumpter. I deeply suspect in a few days that our government will be shut down, and martial law declared. If those leaders want us to join the NWO, we will. If not, we won't. Nothing we could do about it. Get food and weapons NOW. We are in for an interesting few months. And when Nemesis arrives, almost all holdouts on the NWO thing will decide it is acceptibe. It is all coming down now, just like the Bible prophesied thousands of years ago. And the escape is also outlined. We need to be on the lookout for two soon to be noticed, prophets, hated by most. You are supposedly denying ignorance. Prove it by paying attention to these guys. They can rescue you.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

Does that sound like an improved world to you?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terry_Dactyl
A one world government guiding through love, compassion tempered with wisdom is a good thing and something we should strive for. As I said in my previous post, we are a long way from realising this ideal.

A dictatorial or tyrannical government of any kind is obviously a bad thing. Our sovereignty as individuals must be respected. Any government that does not hold this concept in the highest of esteem is a poor excuse for a government.

People opposed to one world government are conditioned through fear to believe that it can't possibly be a good thing. Unshackle your mind and unburden yourself of paranoia. TPTB are already in control and the system they have devised is already in place. Your fear and paranoia feeds them all the power they need.

And this is the same sort of lies that your 'fearless leader', probably Prince Charles, will spout. And nearly everyone will believe that lie. He will be possessed by Lucifer, and is trying to take as many people with him to hell, as he can before his time is up. He is trying to destroy all human life, after they have worshipped him as god, just to try to get at God. He can't win, so he's going down with a fight. And yes, things are already in place and happening. When Baraq is publically acknowledged as ineligible because he is not a native born American, I think that we will have a declaration of marial law, and a shut-down of Congress. When this happens, I told you so.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
o, but there is no proof.

silly ignorant people. i dont get it. how can you deny common sense. all your evidence is throughout history and if bush hasnt provided enough initiative for you to look into it. im beginning to think some people dont research themselves.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

While I do feel there are undeserved inequalities in this world, I find it utterly appalling that anyone could think this way...shame on all of you Jazzguy et. all! Since when is TAKING something for which someone has worked tirelessly to obtain to enrich ('distributing the wealth') others who may have done nothing aside from existing a good thing? It never has been, nor will it ever be! If you really want to help, you can easily forgo your paycheck and send it to one of the many who you feel deserve it more than you. Tell me, who will be the innovators when there is no reward for innovation? Who will strive to do his/her best when the reward is for laziness and mediocrity? Nobody, that's who! But we could always mandate innovation and excellence right.
Have any of the proponents of such a system actually thought it through, even for a minute? Clearly, anyone can tell that I am vehemently anti 'One World Government' in any worldly way/shape/form.
As a side note, I also find it interesting that whenever someone does not believe in one of these 'progressive' ideals it is because they are 'un-enlightened', too dumb to understand, or have some 'wacky' religious beliefs. It truly is the common denominator to these types of issues...just shows you that many believe we are too stupid to know what is best for us...but they obviously know.
Look for it, and it will become quite obvious.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well, yeah this all makes sense.

Consider this as well:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bean328
o, but there is no proof.

silly ignorant people. i dont get it. how can you deny common sense. all your evidence is throughout history and if bush hasnt provided enough initiative for you to look into it. im beginning to think some people dont research themselves.

Yes you are right

These idiots that are commenting about no proof of NWO, are obviously to ignorant to research and look at the information thats available. If they did on the other hand research, then they would know there is tons of proof..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join