It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU & UN Call For "Immediate New World Order"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bean328
I'm getting annoyed by everyone keep asking for proof. Pay attention to the world and you'd kno. You mean to tell me with all the info on this site and on the web you can see.

And those of you who are so horny about it also say that the NWO is evil, and that's the crap I don't buy. That's plain scare mongering.

And for the record, a NWO could consist of Europe, America, Australia and possibly Japan only. That could very well be beneficial for Western leaders but also for us, average Joes.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
And for the record, a NWO could consist of Europe, America, Australia and possibly Japan only. That could very well be beneficial for Western leaders but also for us, average Joes.

...and who cares about the rest of the world, right? who cares about the starving and malnutritioned millions across the globe - i've got bills to pay this week!

your selfishness obviously accounts for your favor of the elitest plan for a new global power...

[edit on 27-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

The most obvious tip off that the NWO will be a bad one is the fact that most/all of it is being implemented under the radar, and there is a huge amount of effort to cover it up/bury the stories.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Wow
metaldemon...this is all crazy talk. So, according to you, being a consumer is BAD and the cause of all the financial issues? What do you think creates jobs, not buying things? Things have to be made somewhere by someBODY! Is it my fault governments took the stance that it is everyone's right to own a home? Is it my fault greedy bankers then took on excessively risky investments? Please explain how I have a part in this...I have no debt, I do not overly indulge in anything. But, I do have an internet connection therefore I must be the cause.

In response to your 'solution' of world governance, there is no way the world could agree on a system, which is what would be required for anything to work at all. Who would be represented? Every country? If so, how many 'votes' would each country get? Base it on population you say. Do you really want China and India making decisions for the entire world? Or we could base it on GDP or the like...the smaller countries would have nothing of the sort. One 'vote' or representative per country wouldn't work either; would the countries with huge populations or enormous wealth agree to this? A hybrid system like that of the U.S. would not work...it takes too long to come to a consensus. And who would decide this, you? How would one regulate the powers held over the people by this government? How does one eliminate the imminent power struggles within this government? How does one prevent the one world government from being corrupted by power and greed? If you think the government does not care about you as an individual now, even at a state/province/etc. level, imagine how much less a world government will care about you...after all you are 'only' one in 6,000,000,000 or so. The whole would care nothing about the one.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
agreed. everything theyre doing is under the table.
and i had a post towards the bottom of page 5 that consisted of MY scenario of what would happen and why it wouldnt work.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Truther

You got "laughed at"?

Imagine how Christians have been laughed at for 2,000 years for claiming the NWO was coming.

Revelation tells us exactly what will happen.

What are you taking about? There more evidence of the new world order than there is of any revelations or any bible, And i can tell you now, theres more people laughing at people like than there is of us.. Keep laughing, you'll be laughing on the other side of your face in the coming months

I don't even understand what you are trying to say above, but the prophet Daniel and the Apostle John told us about the end times one world government thousands of years ago.

And Christians have been laughed at for hundreds of years for saying it will happen someday.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

Does that sound like an improved world to you?

Come on, do you honestly expect us to believe this crap ........ WHERE IS THE PROOF!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by onewith

He actually said (this may not be word for word): "do not pray as the heathans do, in public, for they have received their reward, but go into thy closets and pray unto thy Father in secret and He shall reward thee openly"; He NEVER said all organized religion was/is bad. In fact much religion is good, and does good throughout the world. Yes, there are a few (okay, maybe even the majority) that are in it strictly for the money and power aspects, but that too was foretold by Him.
It brings a great deal of joy to my soul that you are actively seeking truth. I too am seeking truth; sadly I have found many bits of truth that have been obscured by temporal teachings; truth is eternal, truth is never tempered by the philosophies of man.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

Well your first bit of evidence pointing to the initial phases of this NWO agenda is what this thread is discussing ('The restructuring and centralization of the global financial system and currencies.)

To fully vest you with the information and "PROOF" that a NWO global agenda is taking place and being implemented here in this forum is like asking one to prove in a blog post that Jimmy Hoffa was murdered.

There is plenty of information out there to diseminate the truth behind the NWO and its agenda.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by FX44rice]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

reply to post by Truther

You got "laughed at"?

Imagine how Christians have been laughed at for 2,000 years for claiming the NWO was coming.

Revelation tells us exactly what will happen.

What are you taking about? There more evidence of the new world order than there is of any revelations or any bible, And i can tell you now, theres more people laughing at people like than there is of us.. Keep laughing, you'll be laughing on the other side of your face in the coming months

I don't even understand what you are trying to say above, but the prophet Daniel and the Apostle John told us about the end times one world government thousands of years ago.

And Christians have been laughed at for hundreds of years for saying it will happen someday.

Oh im sorry, forgive me.. I took you up the wrong way..
Yes the bible does say these things, what i dont understand is people believe in jesus but not NWO even though we've got the information from the same book..

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

The proof has been there all along through history! That you haven't bothered to check into it or believe in it is YOUR problem!

If you continue to believe that a NWO is a good idea, then you clearly are blinded by the corruption and lies of your very leaders. Let me ask you, do you still believe Obama is a good choice? If not Obama, then perhaps you're a McCain supporter? Do you believe McCain is a better option? Be careful of how you answer this. I do not intend to try and expose you as either democrat or republican because quite frankly, I don't care... the reason for me asking this to you is for you to try and discover your own faults in your thinking.

You seem to forget that with a NWO will come a new set of rules that CAN VOID our constitutional rights. We will no longer live under constitutional rights, but under what THEY consider to be OUR rights. Are you so willing to give up your current constitutional rights for theirs just because it will "unify" the world?

What makes you even think that the NWO will actually succeed in "unifying" the world in the first place? If anything, it will "unify" the world only on paper, but if the population is unwilling (which, we will be) then there is NO unification.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Question]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just for the record ...... I dont believe in God, the Bible or the NWO .... Its all a load of Conspiracy Nut Bull****.

You know, I get the impression that some of the anti-NWO posters actually want it to really exist. Some people are never happy unless they are making their lives miserable.

So come on, lets get it straight. I want Names. Who are the NWO? Come on, OUT THEM. Stand up to the courage of your convictions and publicly name them on TV and point your accusations.

Hmmmm, I thought so ......... BULL****!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Who are Obama and Mcain? I am English, so I dont give a damm which idiot you vote into the White House.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if the bible is simply a deception, written by the same people who are trying to control everything and everyone.
So don't worry about what's happening around you, just sit on your asses and do nothing because Jesus will be along soon to save you all. Which is exactly what these fascists want everyone to do.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Just for the record ...... I dont believe in God, the Bible or the NWO .... Its all a load of Conspiracy Nut Bull****.

I think you are a confused person.......Take a look at your comments above then your signature below.

"British by Birth, English by the Grace of God.

Every Morning I THANK God I wake up an Englishman"

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice

Originally posted by Wotan

I think you are a confused person.......Take a look at your comments above then your signature below.

"British by Birth, English by the Grace of God.

Every Morning I THANK God I wake up an Englishman"

They are just expressions to make the point that everyone else is second to being ENGLISH. Dont read to much into them.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Say hello to the Codex Alimentarius.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

i guess someones getting angry.

but youve seriously got a rude awakening comin to roost. you may be in england but youll see.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bean328
reply to post by Wotan

i guess someones getting angry.

but youve seriously got a rude awakening comin to roost. you may be in england but youll see.

Whatever!

It makes no difference to me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join