It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Supporter attacked and B carved in face [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

I wouldn't be surprised if this is McCain's doing and this is just counter publicity. I mean you'd think the guy would have to try anything and I mean anything to become president check off wild act #1.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by heather65

What a disgusting, tasteless comment! In fact I can't believe the bickering and some of the ridiculous comments made. Do you not realize a woman was terrorized and assaulted! Can you not put aside your one up attitude for justa moment. What has happened to our sense of decency? Has our selfish pride taken the place of our humanity? Do you wonder why others look at us in America and scoff? It's not Bush, or McCain, or Obama or Pelosi etc.etc. It is our own callousness and selfishness that reflects in our behavior. I mean read what most of you have written. It is truly shameful and embarrassing!

We are facing some of the most trying times of our lives and yet we can only
act like children with our useless fighting! Have we forgotten
" A house divided cannot stand " Don't you get it people? We are making it easy for the powers that be!

Maybe Titor was right: The civil war has begun! Right in our own backyard!!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The more I think about this persons claim and also the reported attacks against those with Mccain signs, the more I start to think that foul play really is at work here.

Are people getting so desperate that they are actually resorting to violently injuring themselves in order to promote fear? The thought had really never occured to me that anyone would stoop as low as to fake an attack on themselves in order to freak people out.

Does it not seem as though the media is trying to throw fuel on the fire? Sounds like the textbook divide and conquer scenario. Keep us all at each others throats, then watch as the chaos ensues.

The CIA does this type of thing in foreign countries all the time, instigate the situation and play groups against one another. Maybe this is part of their higher plan for achieving martial law.

Definitely something to consider here.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is the worse October surprise yet.

They could have at least thawed Osama and "captured" him.
Just kidding.

Seriously though, no need for medical attention but making sure to photo the work, huh?
Flame me if you will but I'm going to add the "S" onto this tale of the scarlet letter right now.

This smells like a stunt and even conservative writer, Michelle Malkin calls it odd.
I pulled out two parts from her article, where she posted some pretty good comments sent in by her readers.

Why that McCain volunteer’s “mutilation” story smells awfully weird

She refused medical treatment after reporting the incident to police. Why on earth would she do that?

Look at her face -
What’s wrong with the “B?”

I share my reader Kathy’s suspicions on this. She writes:

Notice how the “B” is backwards on the right cheek……if you were looking in a mirror and put it on your own face…it would appear backwards and would probably be on your own right cheek (due to most folks are right handed)……she put it on her own face but forgot it would show up backwards.

She may have been robbed and beaten but I think she added the “B”….

And from a reader who is a police officer:

“I’m a cop - 8th year now - and this McCain supporter attack just didn’t pass the “smell test” as soon as I read about it. At this point, I’ll guess the shiner was inflicted either by a friend willingly as part of this hoax or a boyfriend in a domestic dispute.

The “B” is far to shallow and clean to be taken seriously. Reminds me of the stab wounds that a “hero” would get when fighting off a phantom attacker - far to superficial to have been done in what is a fairly violent encounter.

Either way, I’m voting McCain

Epic fail.

Stunt.

Hoax.

If I am wrong, then I'll eat my keyboard.

- Lee

[edit on 23-10-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Right on, bro. You definatly know whats coming. We all know the government is very capable of instigating all kinds of actions- we have seen these forces at work for the past 8 years at least.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
Here is the line that I went back to a couple of times in the story...

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

Ok, so it is not too uncommon for something to happen out of camera view, since they are still cams designed to catch what is happening at the ATM, but why would she refuse medical attention? Does being carved up like a Christmas goose not warrant medical treatment? "A little peroxide and a bandaid and I will be good as new."

This is just too distorted to call for me.

It is called being a victim, how many rapes and other violent crimes go unreported or treatment seeked because the "VICTIM" is to Embarressed and Traumatized. I do not support either of those crimanils for president and niether should you, vote em out go independent!

[edit on 23-10-2008 by thiscountryboycansurvive]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Originally posted by heather65
why does that letter look backwards? like someone did it while looking at their reflection. the report also states she refused medical treatment. why?
if this is true, the a**hole should be punished accordingly.
but, if this proves to be a fabrication/stunt to create controversy, then the young lady should be punished.

OMG you are smart! I was wondering why it looked like and "E" so why would the supposed mugger carve it backwards? The supposed mugger would have to be above her head so she may have been on the ground but sitting still for it? There must have been two muggers but I guess he could have held her down with one hand on her face while he carved the "B".

[edit on 10/23/08 by stikkinikki]

ahhh- black eye - didn't think about that. HMMMMM............

[edit on 10/23/08 by stikkinikki]
Or maybe he hit her so hard he knocked her out! or she was in state of shock!!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

So where were you and what were you doing at that precise time? That is what the nice policeman always asks me. I thought I'd better ask you before someone beat me to it.

I saw a photo of the victim today and it looks real. So far there is no other proof to substantiate her assertions that it was 1. A large black man. and 2. That he saw her McCain Palin sticker.

With that said, I think this has been the most venomous campaign that I have seen in 51 years. McCain has no clue on the issues and Obama has no character. I hope we do have another stimulus check so I can buy more guns and ammo. So I can, 1. hunt for food and 2. defend my family.

Does that make me a bad person?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
And a couple days ago there was a report about a black bear cub that was shot in the head and killed - then covered in a few stapled together Obama posters -

Let's face it gang. We don't know WHAT is true anymore - and no one is going to tell us. They have us. But we are better than this. And we know we are better than this.

Let's make new rules of being. Our species lies and is greedy and destructive - and we will continue to lie, be greedy and destructive until we demand more of ourselves and everyone else in terms of integrity.

It is time to grab some like minded, loving people who want to see the best for everyone and lead ourselves , set your own rules to survive in a world that finally tells the truth and does the right thing.

This is ALL there is left for us to do, if we are to survive as a species.
Anything less than this - spells the end.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The only people that Obama will have to worry about are those people who are yet undecided.

link   
I don't see why anyone should doubt this incident. If you are thinking critically, the evidence would suggest that this crime did occur and an official investigation would have to collaborate with the victim's story. I would not doubt for a second the ability for a person to commit this sort of crime; people have done worse things out of political spite.

link   
reply to post by thiscountryboycansurvive

I doubt this has anything to do with politics. The guy is a violent criminal. I doubt he represents 99.95% of the actual Obama supporters. I'm certain there are nutcases who support McCain, to. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Not a thing.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I agree. It seems way too convenient the way this thing supposedly went down.

Was this not supposedly done in broad daylight? On what city street can two (had to be more than one) male assailants assault, hold down and carve up the face of a young woman without drawing SOMEONES attention?

Even if nobody intervened, someone would at least have called 911. People arent completely cold hearted, do you really think passersby and pedestrians would just walk by something like that without even noticing?

Where are the witnesses? Why would someone who was just beaten up and apparently carved with a knife going to refuse medical treatment? If for no other reason than to properly document the wounds for police matters were they to catch the assailant.

She wouldnt have known where that knife had been. How would anyone with one bit of self interest decline medical treatment or at the very least tests for Hepatitis, HIV, infection, anything.

They wouldnt. This woman is a liar.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Think about your media comment..... Who has the media been for the entire campaign hmmmmmmmmmmmm OHHHH geeee we decided to change our mind and enter into a conspiracy with McCain at the last second, might make for a good story if they had any brains. Vote out all incumbents. GO INDEPENDENT!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thiscountryboycansurvive

Think about your media comment..... Who has the media been for the entire campaign hmmmmmmmmmmmm OHHHH geeee we decided to change our mind and enter into a conspiracy with McCain at the last second, might make for a good story if they had any brains. Vote out all incumbents. GO INDEPENDENT!

Better yet my friend, why dont you ask yourself who owns, manipulates and controls the mass media.

There you will find your culprit.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

I doubt this has anything to do with politics. The guy is a violent criminal. I doubt he represents 99.95% of the actual Obama supporters. I'm certain there are nutcases who support McCain, to. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Not a thing.

The Bradly effect. If you're white and you see that a black man who is a supporter of Obama beats up a white girl and for kicks decides to scratch the letter "B" for Barack on her face. Well, the tea part is this. A lot of angry white people will now "change" their vote to McCain instead of Obama. It was going to happen anyway, but not in the numbers it's going to be now.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
reply to post by lee anoma

I agree. It seems way too convenient the way this thing supposedly went down.

Was this not supposedly done in broad daylight? On what city street can two (had to be more than one) male assailants assault, hold down and carve up the face of a young woman without drawing SOMEONES attention?

Even if nobody intervened, someone would at least have called 911. People arent completely cold hearted, do you really think passersby and pedestrians would just walk by something like that without even noticing?

Where are the witnesses? Why would someone who was just beaten up and apparently carved with a knife going to refuse medical treatment? If for no other reason than to properly document the wounds for police matters were they to catch the assailant.

She wouldnt have known where that knife had been. How would anyone with one bit of self interest decline medical treatment or at the very least tests for Hepatitis, HIV, infection, anything.

They wouldnt. This woman is a liar.

You must not have seen what goes on in the big city, happens all the time (not the face craving) and people are cold and don't care in the big cities. You cannot tell me you have not seen stories " Woman stabbed to death screamed for help and neighbors closed their blinds?"

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Very true!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It takes time to carve an accurate perfect "B" into someone flesh. Trust me. This was not done in 10 seconds like some random stabbing.

This would be two grown black adult males holding down a white woman on a busy street and meticulously etching the letter B into the side of her face with a knife. That kind of thing takes time.

You saying that normal random people are just going to walk by and ignore such a thing? There are few crimes more heinous than what I described above, that type of thing tends to garner a lot of attention, especially when done on an active city street.

It just doesnt add up. I could be wrong but this seems to me like poorly constructed propaganda.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
Here is the line that I went back to a couple of times in the story...

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

Ok, so it is not too uncommon for something to happen out of camera view, since they are still cams designed to catch what is happening at the ATM, but why would she refuse medical attention? Does being carved up like a Christmas goose not warrant medical treatment? "A little peroxide and a bandaid and I will be good as new."

This is just too distorted to call for me.

Maybe she didn't have medical insurance. Lots of people don't have it.

As for the city paying her bill? I doubt that.

Some women who are raped have to pay for their rape kits.

Victims pay for rape kits.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join