It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Supporter attacked and B carved in face [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Good point Flyers, even I could not think on this one, a star for you.

One more thing, if she was attacked in front of the ATM machine videos of the area can provided information about the truth of her attack.

It was a bank and she was in the security camera area.

My daughter works for a bank and she said that the surrounding parking area is under the security cameras view.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Story Here

Police are insisting on a lie detector test.
The woman's story may not be matching what the evidence points to.
Even the right wing bloggers - as noted above - are questioning the story.

It may turn out to be true.
But at this point - there is a question as to if it is or not.

Hoax MAY have to be written in the title of this thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Story Here

Police are insisting on a lie detector test.
The woman's story may not be matching what the evidence points to.
Even the right wing bloggers - as noted above - are questioning the story.

It may turn out to be true.
But at this point - there is a question as to if it is or not.

Hoax MAY have to be written in the title of this thread.

I'm not sure what's more messed-up that this happened as initially reported or that it's a hoax.

I think, if politics has come to this, we're all losers no matter what the reality of the story actually is.

Completely and utterly messed-up.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

You are right but even in our nation we have fundamentalist and fanatics that will do anything for the support of what they believe is their right choices.

The thing that bothers me most is that I wish that the same ardor that this people exercises for what they believe is right could be better used to protest the corruption and the dirt that is been pushed upon us the citizens by the same corrupted government we have working right now against us.

Could you imagine what that energy could do?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This doesn't make any sense, but then again, nothing in the US election makes any sense to me.

This article contains a couple of oddities (my emphasis).

"She further stated that the male actor approached her from the back again and hit her in the back of her head with an object

Probably just a spelling mistake, but it's still a bit weird.

Further down they describe the perpetrator (My emphasis).

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.

Is this some kind of attempted neural programming?

As I said earlier, none of this makes any sense.

[edit on 24/10/08 by gekko]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I am sure this was a hoax. The information is on page 3 of this thread. I don't think there was an attacker at all. She made it up entirely. We shall see what the camera shows.

Either way, if it's true, it only means that people are willing to attack other people, which has happened a zillion times. OR, if it's not true, it only means that people are willing to fake an attack for their own gain, which has happened a zillion times.

There is no greater or political meaning to this. It's just very sad...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one else noticed this.
Check out this quote from the article (www.thepittsburghchannel.com...) in the OP:

"She further stated that the male actor approached her from the back again and hit her in the back of her head with an object, she doesn't know what the object was, causing her to fall to the ground where he continued to punch her and kick her and threaten to 'teach her a lesson' for being a McCain supporter," Richard said.

Notice the rather odd typo/slip-up underlined and in bold? Hmmm!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Merriman Weir

You are right but even in our nation we have fundamentalist and fanatics that will do anything for the support of what they believe is their right choices.

The thing that bothers me most is that I wish that the same ardor that this people exercises for what they believe is right could be better used to protest the corruption and the dirt that is been pushed upon us the citizens by the same corrupted government we have working right now against us.

Could you imagine what that energy could do?

Don't get me wrong, I agree but as you say, there are fundamentalists and fanatics and that's why we're all losers in this. The fundamentalists and fanatics are losers because they can't see past their own nose and the rest of us lose out because we get roped into playing their 'games'.

I'd love for me not to be so misanthropic and say we're actually bigger and better than this, but evidence points to the contrary.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I am sure this was a hoax. The information is on page 3 of this thread. I don't think there was an attacker at all. She made it up entirely. We shall see what the camera shows.

Either way, if it's true, it only means that people are willing to attack other people, which has happened a zillion times. OR, if it's not true, it only means that people are willing to fake an attack for their own gain, which has happened a zillion times.

There is no greater or political meaning to this. It's just very sad...

Now lets see what BH had to say about alleged people shouting "kill him" and "terrorist" at a McCain rally:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks, Karlhungis, for posting that. It makes me sick, too. There's a level of hatred and anger in that video and the recent McCain/Palin events that I haven't seen before.

Palin has switched her message from Obama being a terrorist" to him being a baby-killer, though. Seems like she's riding a series of "hatred waves" to the end of the campaign... Who knows what will come next?

And yes, there's a big difference between booing and jeering and calling someone a terrorist, an Arab and saying to go back to Africa (which we've seen McCain fans say about Obama).

Yet, apparently not with beating and carving a b in to a woman's face, while shouting anti-McCain slurs.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic So, now, there are some whacked-out, frenzied, no-brain people with guns, thinking Obama is a terrorist. Think about that.

Originally posted by Benevolent HereticThat's like the 4th time that video has been posted in this thread as some sort of comparison. That's why I said booing and jeering (in your video) is not on the same level as the hatred, anger and racism as in the OP video. And THAT, I haven't seen before in a campaign or election related event.Only in movies and riot scenes have I seen that kind of hatred.

Note, that the whole "kill him" thing has been debunked....

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hello!

I didnt read the whole thread this morning, i dont know if you guys know she's been poligraphed already, according to a comentary on MSNBC . It was done this morning, and the speaker would not divulge the results "pending" further investigation.
She said there had been major inconsistencies in her story.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Wow, Marcus, I'm so flattered!

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius
Note, that the whole "kill him" thing has been debunked....

No, it hasn't. I heard it myself. So did John McCain. Video

On topic, I look forward to the outcome of this polygraph.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
She didn't call police for 45 minutes and has a neatly "drawn" backward (done in front of mirror) B on her face...and she is a McCain campaign worker. Does anybody really beleive she didn't do the B herself?? come on..

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You're hearing what you want to hear. The investigation turned up NOTHING and I don't hear anything that even resembles "kill him". You must have some sort of super human hearing to be able to pick that out of all the cheering.

Anyway, its pretty hard for you to deny your completely hypocritical stance on this huh?

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
There has been some supporting evidence that it is a real incident:

Could someone offer an explanation as to why the "B" is backwards?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
did anyone notice this sentence.....? They use the word actor to describe the perp. am i missing something here or is this a bit weird? even before i got to that sentence i had a feeling this was one of those planned things to make obama supporters look bad. you know some sort of propaganda. I'm not an obama or McCain supporter by the way. I don't participate in politics anymore so this feeling was coming from a pretty neutral point of view by myself......

"She further stated that the male actor approached her from the back again and hit her in the back of her head with an object, she doesn't know what the object was, causing her to fall to the ground where he continued to punch her and kick her and threaten to 'teach her a lesson' for being a McCain supporter," Richard said.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

Nice example of what some fanatic will do to attack others.

Right, Marcus Calpunius, I rest my case, like I said I wish this efforts were put to better use to stop the corruption that has taken over our political system in Washington, rather than going after other posters opinions.

United we are a danger to the Establishment divided we are nothing.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by azurite
did anyone notice this sentence.....? They use the word actor to describe the perp. am i missing something here or is this a bit weird? even before i got to that sentence i had a feeling this was one of those planned things to make obama supporters look bad.

You mean like the campaign the media has launched against McCain and Palin over the last few weeks? Did any of that set off your sleuth alarms?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Two words......Tawana Brawley

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

yes it's all a mess. that's why i said i don't participate in politics anymore. i keep up here and there to see what they are up to but i don't think it matters one bit who you vote for. whoever they want is who will be in office. it's been that way since Ford. and for that matter at this point in time i don't even think it matters if it is obama or mccain as far as the elite are concerned they will be manipulated eqaully.....

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
There has been some supporting evidence that it is a real incident:

According to MSNBC, CNN, and FOX this morning, this story is being heavily doubted by investigators. I cannot believe how much of this crap I read and still not one person bothered to mention that the B was backwards. BACKWARDS!!!! You know, like if you were a moron an did it yourself in a mirror. Aside from that, it is not carved, it is lightly scratched.

Let's say I am an angry Obama supporting mugger that is now going to risk my getaway in order to push a political agenda. So with all my anger and rage, I barely scrape a backwards letter into her cheek? Hell no, if I am gonna carve a letter, I am going to at least break the damn skin.

She has been given a polygraph - because the authorites are having trouble with her storIES. Yes, stories, plural. Sad that her attack so far has gone down with some very contradicting details each time it is told. At last report, the results of the polygraph will not be released at this time.

DENY IGNORANCE PEOPLE.

I cannot believe how many skeptics haunt this site and yet this thread is ful of people buying this story hook line and sinker without even waiting for any details to really come out.

Noone even really cares about the fact that the B is backwards?

How about this, all of the people that just could not wait to respond about how evil this all was, do me and yourself a favor. Take out all the politics. Let's say it was sports teams, rivaling musical shows, whatever. Now read all the reports again and this time forget all about Obama and McCain. Now, good skeptical people of NON-ignorant ATS, does this story really sound so readily believable on the surface? NOT EVEN A LITTLE.

P.S. Anyone know what is on the footage from the bank yet? It sure does not sound like investigators are too enthusiastic about the video evidence at this point either.

Maybe this story is true, maybe not. The fact that so many people HERE so quickly just believe such a crappy little tale without question is what scares me.

[edit on 24/10/08 by Tiamanicus]

[edit on 24/10/08 by Tiamanicus]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join