It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Supporter attacked and B carved in face [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Lets take a look at what others have to saw about this ordeal.
Ashley Todd "Mutilation" Scam Exposed

By the Young Turks channle on youtube.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiamanicus

Maybe my grammar is stretching your reading comprehension abilities too thin.

I say "Before the picture"
you say "after the picture"
I say "Before picture"

Maybe I did miss what you meant by fake. But your original response to me referenced flaws in the picture to defend those who hadn't seen it yet when they said it was a hoax.
Yes, I am surprised that when posed with a one line headline "McCain supporter attacked, "b" carved in face" so many people said, "Wait! She probably did it to herself"

*2nd edit* But this is a conspiracy board so I should shut up.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by beaverg]

[edit on 26-10-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
And so the meme is over...the worm has run it's course, and now the thread is dead.

Time to tune into Fox News, and obsorbe the next bogus thought patterns. Hail to the new Faciast republic...the 4th riech of Republican central homeland. Yikes!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg

Maybe I did miss what you meant by fake. But your original response to me referenced flaws in the picture to defend those who hadn't seen it yet when they said it was a hoax.
Yes, I am surprised that when posed with a one line headline "McCain supporter attacked, "b" carved in face" so many people said, "Wait! She probably did it to herself"

*2nd edit* But this is a conspiracy board so I should shut up.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by beaverg]

[edit on 26-10-2008 by beaverg]

I think the reason so many people were able to call it before they saw the pictures was because the story didn't add up. It had the hallmarks of an urban legend.

The perp was a Big Scary Black Man, he performed a robbery and then carried out a political agenda on a whim afterwards, the "victim" didn't call the police or seek medical attention, but instead went to a friend's house. Just doesn't sound legit.

This is the kind of story that somebody makes up if they want to advance an agenda or get attention.

And you know what? All those people who thought it was a hoax turned out to be right. Hey, maybe they know something, huh?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Whoops! Looks like now McCain supporters will want to "turn the other cheek."

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg

Maybe my grammar is stretching your reading comprehension abilities too thin.

I say "Before the picture"
I say "Before picture"

First of all, where were people saying she did it herself BEFORE the picture came out? Can you back that up?

I know that I in fact thought BS the second I heard it, BEFORE I saw the picture or heard about the picture. The first version of the story smelled as bad as the fourth one did.

So, out of curiosity, where did you find all these people saying that she probably did it herself based solely on the headline?

Are you sure that anyone saying that before the picture did not perhaps, maybe, just read the story and realized it sounded like BS and so logically, she must have done it herself. Either way, go ahead and stick up for the idea that anyone should have bought this at any time. If that is what people need to relax their own ignorant conscience, so be it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

Text

Now that this incident has been proven to be a hoax, I wonder how all of the good folks who actually tried to blame Mr. Obama for this feel? ("have Obama call off his goons" comes to mind)

I hope I live long enough to see where an argument can be made, without feeling the need to demonize your opponent.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackal17
First of all, where were people saying she did it herself BEFORE the picture came out? Can you back that up?

On page one of this thread, Dr. Love was seriously questioning it. And that was before the picture because I was involved real time. I had some questions but was giving her the benefit of the doubt. After the picture, I thought she may have taken it with her own camera in a mirror, but then I started thinking about how I would act if a person had a knife to my face and knew the "B" was self-inflicted.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

I wonder, now that it's a known hoax, do you think that you might wanna retract that statement?

Exactly what other event's have transpired that are directly linked to Obama that cause you to feel this way?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Yes... Who exactly should be making a statement about this???

Anyone see Olbermann's "Campaign Comment"? It was great!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
did anybody notice that the B is backwards, like it was done looking in a mirror? this whole election is getting out of hand.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I loved the tribute to this hoax on the Daily Show yesterday. Samantha Bee had an inverted G (for Greenspan) on her face.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yes I can agree that McCain's Campaign should release a statement appologising for the way they fuled this story before they knew it was a hoax, however, I don't think that McCain himself needs to say anything about it directly.

The fact is everyone even for a moment was fooled by this hoax. The problem with this sort of hoax is that even when it was found out the damage to the larger sense of racial unity in this country has still occured.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
man, this chick is crazy!!! whywould u even do somethin like that to yourself. it's not that serious. now the dumb girl is gonna walk around with a "b" on her face for the rest of her life. so much for republican supporters.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

The fact is everyone even for a moment was fooled by this hoax.

Speak for yourself, Gullible.

Apparently the cops and myself are not the only ones that NEVER believed it.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret space
That's horrible, no way to act for any civilized human being.
If a white McCain supporter did this to a black Obama supporter the *** would hit the fan.
Hopefully this stays a isolated incident and nothing more comes of this.

Wait a minute. So you didn't read past the first paragraph? The part where it says she is both mentally ill and a chronic liar is fairly interesting. Oh and especially the part where she had, over the course of her interaction with police, frequently presented inconsistencies in her own description of the event, should be closer scrutinized.

Don't be so quick to jump the gun on your assertion. In theory, if this happened, the perpetrator would be one demented individual. Unfortunately, people tend to act rationally, and so you are confronted with the fact you are incapable of deriving any modicum of political rhetoric from this news story. So sad for you. Oh and congratulations on feeding the flame.

How this thread reached 14 pages is beyond me. Can we get this locked? Obviously, since there was little content to begin with, and this isn't a psychology forum, we can assume this topic has severely deviated from whatever context it was presented in.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join