It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Supporter attacked and B carved in face [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I want to know how it is known that the sticker set him off. Did he shout something? Is the 'B' for Bush?

This is bound to turn off the (according to Murtha) PA racists.

What difference does it make if she called the douche the N--- word or whatever? He was robbing her! This is bull crap. If this was a black girl with an M on her face the news would cover this like 9/11!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I heard of this incidence on the radio earlier today. Michael Savage on the AM radio mentioned this incident but to be brief; the B as in the BULLY carving the letter B must of represented Barack... as in Barack Obama. It was a message to the nation of America. I would add more here but it may be determined as hate crimes against criminal blacks, niggardly. :O

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

not unlike those mccain supporters slaughtering bears or hanging nooses eh?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

I find it very interesting that this is being construed as something related to the election. First off, there is no factual basis to the attacker being an Obama supporter. This was an atrocious act, but like another poster said people who commit these acts are criminals. Someone who is depraved enough to carve a letter into someones face generally speaking is not doing so because of the other persons political affiliation. They are doing so because they have an issue.

This whole article denotes a very real sense of prejudice. Saying that the man attacked the woman because she is a Mccain supporter is similar to saying that anytime a black person attacks a white person or vice versa that it is a hate crime. Just because they are different does not mean that that is the reason for the event.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by heather65
reply to post by Sheridan

not unlike those mccain supporters slaughtering bears or hanging nooses eh?

Oh don't compare a ****ing bear or a mock noose to assaulting a human being! Obama worshipers are repulsive! He is a man, nothing else. And not even a very good man at that! You are being horns waggled and bamboozled.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oh you are correct. I have participated in the trashing of one George W. Bush. Not many that have not. I am guilty of such crime, however well deserved it was, and however i was able to look into the future and predict with such malice of forethought, i will never know.

He gave the Republican party a bad name. Not only here but all over the world, perhaps universe.

Is it any wonder that people are viciously attacking now??? And we havent seen anything yet. After 2 stolen elections, people have had it.

Oh by the way, things like Michelle Malcum (pure evil) at the rear of the DNC stirring trouble with the crowds, that was forgotten right?

Both sides are to blame. I am to blame. We are all to blame, however, i had the Bushman pegged right from the beginning, didnt i

Yes i did.

McCain is NOT the one to get us out of this mess. He's a continuation of more Bush and this will not sit well with people. Trust my prophecies.\Wont you,

Still, i wish we could all be civil, perhaps a little more drugs in the water would do.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

of course mccain should also call off the goons supposedly supporting him and doing hateful/racist things. which by the way, he hasn't said a word about these incidents.
he supports his base, despite what they do.
it's part of his strategy and has been this way this whole election cycle.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

That's my point. Until this time McCain supporters didn't attacked a human being. Obama supporters are already attacked human beings, have been taken away by the police (Yesterday, when they protested against Palin), etc, etc...

So, this is the real difference between the two sides. And after this all the Obama supporters are wondering how is it possible that McCain's support is reached Obama's support and they're at 50-50% right now. Well. The American MSM is not really advertising this, but it's been advertised in the European news channels.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

same thing. assaulting a living thing to make a stupid point.
not hornswaggled or bamboozled.
you however, sound perturbed and rabid.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh, the Irony of having to say this but:

Please attack the topic, and not each other!!!!!

Topic is "McCain supporter attacked and B carved in face"

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just love the PC description of the "robber"

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There is a perfect storm brewing right now for a severe racial backlash in this country.

The economy is in the toilet, people are broke and angry, and we have racially and politically motivated attacks popping up all over the place.

Then on top of this we have Jessie the race monger Jackson calling for "civil unrest" if Obama loses the election.

You can clearly see where this whole thing is heading. We are sitting on a powder keg here, and like it or not, the fuse is about to be lit.

I would advise people to take caution on the day of the election. Be somewhere safe when the winner is announced. I have a feeling either way it is going to get ugly.

God forbid Obama does lose, the resulting outburst will likely make the LA riots pale by comparison.

Just my $0.02....dont shoot the messenger.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Check out the photo.

The lady did this to herself, using a mirror. The B is backwards.

wjnoblog.com...

This is a fraudulent event. No ATM camera, and the lady refused medical treatment. This is a phony, staged event.
[edit on 23-10-2008 by amaxa]

[edit on 23-10-2008 by amaxa]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

i agree. hopefully cooler heads will prevail. wishful thinking on my part probably.
anyway, i see unpleasant things occuring nov. 5 if someone, who is already unbalanced, from either side of the campaigns decide to act out.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by amaxa

ok. that's what i noticed. thank you for noticing also.
it seems kind of like what that famous talk show guy from the 80's did... what was his name? oh, morton downey jr.
it looks similar to that.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaxa

Or... She took the picture in the mirror.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Check out the photo.

Actually if the robber is pushing her to the ground and holding her down from her left while he is crouching above her, also from the left side, the effect is the same. If someone would make this with him or herself, you don't need a mirror for that. Try it by yourself just with your fingers. You can draw a perfect B on your face without even a mirror. But someone who is making any sort of self attack on him or herself, they're usually not using their face for this at all. They're usually using their forearms, because these sort of people love the sight, while they're enjoying the pain. Women are also not making scratches on their faces. Even the women whose are committing suicide, they're making their make up before they goes to the bath. So if someone finds them, they'll not find them ugly. It's the same with the scratches. Even if a woman is hurting herself, 99.9% is never hurting her own face. Criminal psychology 101.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
He's an Obama supporter, he said:

...and became enraged after seeing a bumper sticker supporting Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain on her car. 'Oh you're with McCain, you're with the McCain campaign? I'm going to teach you a lesson.'" The woman said the suspect punched and kicked her before knocking her the ground.

kdka.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

OR.. Try this.. Write a "B" on a piece of paper. Got it?? Good.

Now - turn that piece of paper upside down. Compare that upside down "B" to the "B" on her face. Looks the same doesn't it??

Sooo.. another "Or" could be that she was knocked down (as the article states) and the guy then stood at her head and did the "B". Thus the upside down / backward "B" in the picture when she is standing.

Just curious on this - do you think she gave herself the black eye too?

Edit - took out BH's quote. Didn't intend to grab it.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Frogs]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
wow to some of the posts.

If something happens that reflects badly on your beliefs (or your candidate) then it just has to be a conspiracy.

We are a cruel, barbaric race... we'll fall soon enough.

It sickens me to think that soon Obama or McCain will be our president...

Write in Ron Paul

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join