It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Supporter attacked and B carved in face [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is this a sign of things to come?

www.thepittsburghchannel.com...

To quote another topic - I had no idea it was this bad...

edit:
So, I wonder how much of that 60 dollars that was stolen will go to the Obama campaign? If all of it goes to it, does that make it ok? Seems to me that the mindset on the left for this election is that the ends justify the means - the end of course is Obama's election.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Marid Audran]

Several news reports are indicating the girl in question made this story up.
www.pittsburghlive.com...

Hoax added to thread subject line.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I want to know how it is known that the sticker set him off. Did he shout something? Is the 'B' for Bush?

This is bound to turn off the (according to Murtha) PA racists.

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Why would a mugger give a hoot about a bumper sticker he noticed on a car AFTER he just robbed a person and most likely just has one thing on his mind, getting the hell out of there?

The whole account seems forced to a certain degree, what with the Obama supporting mugger and the description of a large black man and all.

Does anybody think critically anymore????

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That's horrible, no way to act for any civilized human being.
If a white McCain supporter did this to a black Obama supporter the *** would hit the fan.
Hopefully this stays a isolated incident and nothing more comes of this.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

Flagged and starred.

I hope this thread doesn't get deleted as has happened to me recently on 2 threads that showed Obama supporters in a negative light. Before anyone asks, my threads were both based on articles similar to this one. One was about the article today on Drudge about anti-Republican calls paid for by democrats and found to be coming coming from Romania.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You are right, it makes so much more sense that he was walking away checking "rob woman" off of his to do list and then realized that he forgot to scratch off "carve letter in her face" than just saw she was a McCain supporter by her bumper sticker and then remembered the topic of so many Wright preachings (or Malcolm X stories, or Michelle Obama's talking) that he decided to teach her a lesson.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Are you thinking tainted story? Kind of like the false one spread by O'Rhiley about how Michelle Obama ordered room service and ate lobster at the fundraiser last week? Turns out that was a lie too and she didn't even stay there in that hotel.

It could have happened though. Either way, these stupid stories have nothing to do with the issues or the election, but the people eat them up every time. Remember when Rush Limbaugh spread the one about how the Clinton's stole silverware off of AF1? Or that staffers in the West Wing took all the "W"'s off of all the key pads as they were exiting in 2001? These are all created fictional memes designed to be strategically inserted into the information stream and to create a perception among the masses related to someone's or a group of someone's so called character...

Those informed look beyond the madness.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Agreed. Will be interesting to see as the story develops.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Look, my argument was not partisan, it was a reflection on the way the dumbed down, divided masses can be triggered by a carefully manipulated media story, and we should all know by now, THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS NOT OUR FRIEND!!!

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
For all we know its probably a Republican disguised as a Democrat.

I dont know about anything anymore. Too bad i was picked up as a toddler and taken on a freedom flight.
So why is there such racism?
So, why are very intelligent people acting this way?? Why is this country here so divided?
Who did this to this country?
Why is this country such a mess?

I think it could be that people have had it. Yes, thats it. People have had it. I think it would behoove (sp) the people of this great country to act like civil people they are supposed to be.

Is that possible?

Hell no.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi DG,

I wonder the same things.

However, after participating in trashing Bush and the Republicans for the last decade, why ask why?

Sadly, the old saying, "You reap what you sow" seems to be coming into play.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is just dumb. A simple attempt to get the racist ones wild up. Anyone who buys into this is ridiculous, and the poster asks is this a thing to come? What type of question is that. One guy who obviously is mentally unstable decides to rob somebody, and somehow it may be a sign of things to come. COME on. This could happen anytime at anywhere. Lets use our heads.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is the second attack on a female McCain supporter by a male supporter of Obama. Obama should release more than just a statement wishing the injured woman a 'speedy' recovery, he should release a statement calling off his goons from physically and mostly verbally attacking women in general. Of course he won't do that; it's part of his strategy and has been this whole election cycle.

I hope they catch that guy and the police carve a 'c' on his forehead -- for criminal!

:bash:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
eh? a mugger that supports obama mugged a female mccain supporter?

the vast majority of america is voting for either obama or mccain, i bet it's not rare for a supporter of one to commit crime against a supporter of the other.

they are usually called criminals, i doubt very much they care which person their victims are voting for. is this how crime is reported around every election? to swing votes?

i wonder how many crimes were commited in the last 3 months against somebody who supports the opposite candidate, did they all do it because of who their victims were voting for? or were they simply criminals commiting crime? why is this case so special? reeks of demonising to me, a political tool.

i was mugged once when i was young by a gang of youth's, they took my new trainers(sneakers), maybe they did it because i was eating walkers crisps(potato chips) and they prefer KP, it had nothing to do with the value they could sell my trainers on for. they just hate people who eat walkers crisps.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There has been some supporting evidence that it is a real incident:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
bloomfield...texas??

[edit on 23-10-2008 by just_another_yourself]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Here is the line that I went back to a couple of times in the story...

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

Ok, so it is not too uncommon for something to happen out of camera view, since they are still cams designed to catch what is happening at the ATM, but why would she refuse medical attention? Does being carved up like a Christmas goose not warrant medical treatment? "A little peroxide and a bandaid and I will be good as new."

This is just too distorted to call for me.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is the first sign of the desperate liberals. Let's face it guys. The liberal world is ended. Also, I'm not a great fan of Bush at all, I hate him and his government, it's clearly visible that the MSM is supporting Obama, which means only one thing... not he is the good side at all. Whoever is supported and hailed by the MSM, that's the bad side. And this current action is presented well that the liberals, whose are started to support Obama are still believing in their delusions and wants their dreamworld no matter the cost. But they've late. The world is awakening and no one wants to live in a pink liberal world, just few fanatics, including the morons in the MSM.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
A new "hate crime"? IF the alleged "mugger" is ever caught and is willing to answer questions, I wonder if he will say anything about BHO - B could mean BLOODS the gang, or his nickname is like B-something? Maybe he wasn't mugging her, just trying to get one of his "girls" to pay up for the day but mistook her as one of his "workers"?

I am going to put a bumper sticker from each of the candidates on my car and go to the highest crime rate area around and see what happens...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
why does that letter look backwards? like someone did it while looking at their reflection. the report also states she refused medical treatment. why?
if this is true, the a**hole should be punished accordingly.
but, if this proves to be a fabrication/stunt to create controversy, then the young lady should be punished.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join