It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Huge Bizzare Anomaly Hovering over Uruguay [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
As usuall I don't like to cry hoax right away. So can't vouch for the veracity of the footage. One think I can say though, this baby was huge.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
im gonna say Fake!

Does anyone else notice how the camera is the most retarded thing in the world? Why is it shaking like an animatronic on a caffein high?

i can do the same effect with a still camera clip and a very well known and used program called Pinnical Studio (for anyone who ever got a capture card would probably have this program or was offered it).

you can also add images and lighting effects called flares with the program. notice how no other video or pictures has been taking on this relativly busy sity and extremely noticable pulsing thing in the sky.

FAKED!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but to me it looks like one of the Caret drones, the more intricate of the two:

Anyone else see the same shape in the clouds? Most people will dub this a fake, as they did the CARET drone, but it was never conclusive to me, you never know.

EMM

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

My thoughts exactly. If you look carefully you will see no reflected light or much brightening of the buildings to the right of frame.
Considering it looks brighter than the sun and no other buildings light up, I'd say it is not real.

Plus.. why do they not zoom in? As if they are expecting something (cough lighting up) to happen..

I call fake.

(and yes I've seen UFOs with my own eyes so not a serial skeptical debunker lol)..

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
Appeared to be weather-related.

Interesting video though.

It doesn't look at all weather related.. It looks like something right out of some disturbing anime...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm not too convinced by this. But, I for one know...and I think a few of you here know as well...that anything can happen. And I mean that "anything" literally. One can say...they believe it to be fake, or they strongly think, to them...that it's fake, but no one here can watch the vid...and say...Okay...that's fake, and that's a fact! So, please...stop doing that. It's annoying, and quite frankly...stupid.

Moving on, I can say...I believe it's a fake. But, it's just a feeling I'm going on. It doesn't look too authentic, then again, just what does "authentic" supposed to look like, when dealing with these sorts of things.

I have seen 1 UFO in my life, I posted the story here under the user name, sdrawkcab, and to this day, the thing that really got me the most about what I saw(I was with my father), was that we were the only 2 people in the street that payed any attention to it. In fact, we even tried to get the attention of some passers by, and we were completely ignored, as if we weren't even there, or didn't exist. That, to me, is more unexplainable than the thing we saw in the sky. And with that in my mind, I do not ever use the "Well...why aren't other people making a scene?"-theory. Trust me, feeling like you do not exist is not a feeling you want to have, it really makes you question what's real and what isn't and leaves you a little less judgmental about others' situations.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
When the large light burst event happens there are no highlights on buildings or wet streets, materials and trees. There would be shadows, sharp and very bright highlights reflecting off the surface of everything. I saw none.

This does not look good for the video authenticity. Video hobbyists are getting more subtle in their effects because they know it is lost in reduced formats. The flash here blows it for me. I give it a 2 out of 10 for realistic.

Also, no comments from the camera person, no zoom, no sign it was even noticed by whomever did the original shot. I would discount this as fabricated.

ZG

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
My concern would be that if something on that scale appeared above a major city in daylight hours:

A) Why are there not hundreds of witnesses
B) Why aren't there multiple filmings
C) Why isn't it national news
D) Why didn't the military scramble planes to intercept and identify
E) Why are we only hearing of this on an internet site

I think when considering all the possibility that none of those things happened then the odds on its reality become very slim indeed. I suspect image manipulation myself although i'll admit its a decently done film.

agreed

[edit on 22-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I didn't see anything in the news search engines about this, so it
must be yet another hoax. I suppose nothing short of a UFO
landing during rush hour on the expressway will be sufficient
proof for the world at this point.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
looks cgi to me, reminiscent of the haitian ufo cgi

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

depending on how far away the object would be plus the weather conditions, there wouldnt be any reflections on the windows.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The lighting gives it away. Hoax.

They did a great job on the haze, but the lighting effects on the environment is not happening.

I'd say it was a video of a storm coming in and the effects were added. Best educated guess. Might be the 105mm Prime Lens Flare from CS3 but I'm not sure the color is right. After Effects maybe?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

On the buildings to the far right, there would be light reflected. If it were real. The light penetrates the haze, so the reflected light should be obvious.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Did a bit of Photoshop analysis (Levels + Invert) on the UFO at 23 seconds and this is what I see:

If you need more convincing, see his other fake video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

That was Vue6 Infinite atmosphere and Palm Tree's. This looks like real footage of a storm coming in with the lighting effect added. The scene is real. In the Haiti hoax, everything was fake.

The new Indiana Jones movie has a lot of backgrounds added from the same software if you get a chance to see it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I cannot wait to see Annunaki from the link on page 1. As for the craft Terrapop, thanks for giving me just a minute of hope. I wonder what the rest of the world would think if disclosure did happen in one of the less prominant countries? And I gave it a bit more consideration since it was your thread... One day our validation will come.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Fake!

and here is the proof

look at the comments section at disclose tv.

Doesn't anyone read the thread anymore?!

The answer is right here!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Enrikez

I edited my post on the first page adding it, hopefully people read that far in before exclaiming what this obviously isn't. Also, when the proof was posted, this thread only had 6 flags, it's doubled. Sad really.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I myself find it to be a hoax caus eof the ?'s others have asked(witness's/media coverage) but to me its totaly creepy I mean it seems like a perfect sceen out of a movie IE...the rain the dark mist slow movements the the huge bright light ...
Amazing directing in any case!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The movement of the camera is the least convincing argument that it's fake. It could be a camera mounted on a metal arm attached to a building or something swaying in the wind.

The lighting is the most convincing argument that it is fake. I think you would have noticed the illumination on the buildings & trees if it lit up the sky like that. Very cool though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join