Very Huge Bizzare Anomaly Hovering over Uruguay [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

It moves! It started out over one part of the city and moved to the left slowly and a bit closer to the camera as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Thank you OneEyedProphet- I live here, so I'd have known

Besides, I woud enjoy something like that being real- of course.

I gave the benefit of doubt the first time ... but I've watched it again, and clearly it's a fake. Not recorded today.

[edit on 22/10/08 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
you know what
no matter how good the evidence
you skeptics will ALWAYS SCREAM HOAX
guess wht
next time i see a spaceship or an alien this place is the lAST PLACE ill put my evidence!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Im starting to think "alien" life forms have an IQ of two. Anyone see the film where someone is frozen and wakes in the future to society with an IQ of under 10? Well maybe thats what happened to these lame ass aliens with all their lame ships, awful flying skills and pointless manouvers.

I think maybe they come to Earth to find someone smart enough to give them a clue about what they are doing. If I was commanding an alien fleet id be doing a damn sight better job than ET seems to be doing.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
you know what
no matter how good the evidence
you skeptics will ALWAYS SCREAM HOAX
guess wht
next time i see a spaceship or an alien this place is the lAST PLACE ill put my evidence!

Come on, think logically. Can you see something the size of the deathstar appearing over a major populace and just one guy with a webcam watching?

Im sorry but if a battle cruiser appeared over the city the filmer would have bricked it and started screaming and pointing like a big girls blouse and the city scene would have been filled with nutter falling to their knees shouting dooooom dooooom dooooom and people tossing themsleves off building in the hope of "elevation", those that werent would be bolting out of the city like rats from a sinking ship and it would be on every news station on planet Earth.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
this is hands down some of the fakest looking footage ive seen. nothing about it looks real. the shape itself appears to be seperate footage looking up at a large soaring bird like a hawk or turkey vulture, layered over the shot of the sky.. the flash of light made me laugh bringing back visions of cheap-quality mid-80s FX from CBC sponsored school videos. the guy whos apartment it is probably just bought a macbook and some software and is just tryin it all out.
you can even see the 'cross' move in unison with the rock of the camera...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If it is a fake, it's very well done how it actually disappears in the clouds.. Hold your mousebutton to scroll through the video, and you'll see what i mean. As the clouds move, the object gets better or worse on visibility. The lighting is pretty weird though.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Fake!

and here is the proof

look at the comments section at disclose tv.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What? Nobody remembers Rodan?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Lol sure but wasn't he beaten by king Ghidorah?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
interesting vid, but I too will cry hoax.

First thing I notice is a small "bubble" around the object early on in the video. I also do not notice any kind of reflection from the bright light on any structure, window, etc etc. The early bubble around the object really makes it seem as if it was overlayed into the scene.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to go with silver6ix on this one and claim fake.
Why isnt anybody else reporting it, or looking at it, or any mention on any TV News station.

Cool effect though, but certainly not a real thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
That was freakin cool!!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is most decidedly a fake.

The lens flare effect, if you notice, does not move at all as the camera "bobs" back and forth. A real lens flare would move, as the camera moves.

Watch the lens effect here which is real lens flare. Notice how as the camera moves, the flare also moves.

Now watch the film in question again, and take notice of the flare, and its position. Once the flare appears, notice that it does not move at all as the camera moves. If it were a real lens flare, and not a superimposed one, it would have also moved, ever so slightly. But in this case the flare does not move, which is the case when a video editing software has just "overlaid" a lens flare over the frames on another layer.

Cool video, but decidedly a fake.

-xmad

Edit: speeling

[edit on 22-10-2008 by xmaddness]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Fake!

and here is the www.youtube.com...

look at the comments section at disclose tv.

Just in case anyone doesn't connect the dots: This video was uploaded by the same person who uploaded the UFO video. The shots are of the same area, different times, but the one linked above is the user testing their 3D F14 Tomcat model.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Fun , interesting but after reviewing the sunburst effect several times i call [CGI].

The more these people do this the more the real cases will get buried , as the hoax's advance it is making it harder for any genuine ( if any) footage to break into the mainstream without getting instantly lumped into the HOAX group.

link   
project bluebeam is my guess. and what a place to test it eh?

link   
*Sigh*, yet another sh*t hoax video. Not even going to bother analyzing this piece of crap effot.

Is it getting easier & easier to spot the dickheads making these?

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
the constant movement of the camera looks a bit suspect to me. it doesn't seem like natural movement, but rather scripted movement.

just two small pennies.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Does N.A.T.O have a super hero they can call upon ?

It would certainly be a damn fine way to alert him to the fact that, something was amiss in the City.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join