It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Huge Bizzare Anomaly Hovering over Uruguay [HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop

Filmed in Montevideo, Uruguay, October 22 2008. Holy Moly, this is either fake or a very interesting sighting.

Looks like a huge bird or a cross configuration. When this thing lights up, you see the reflection of light on the camera lens. So the camera is seeing light. Very, very strange.

www.disclose.tv...

Either these fakster getting better and better or this very interesting footage of "something" in the skys of Uruguay.

Anybody?

Perhaps the 1st visit by the Anunnaki hiding in a shroud of clouds. You know they have not seen us in 3600 years. They might be surprised to see how far we have progressed.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yeah hoax imo, the lighting seems like its on top of everything else like a layer, it doesn't affect anything else in the view... you just see the light.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
alright i must admit there is nothing i can think of that could create that in the sky which is probably why i dont make these types of videos. the light has no effect on the surrouding areas. that's what really threw me off. secondly, as others have noted, no one else on the street notices it which is mind boggling.

*and also btw that link you gave as trying to point out that it might be connected to some advertising scheme doesnt work*

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
the object has the appearance of a CARET drone.

it's phasing into visibility looks like what some witnesses described when they saw one 'de-cloak'.

however...

the camera operator didnt think to zoom in on the object, until after it had gone.

the effect being a tricky thing to do convincingly in aftereffects might account for this.

had the operator done that while the object was visible would have displayed tell-tale giveaways that this was composited in aftereffects.

the light and lens flare effect looks like an off-the-shelf plugin for the software program.

the motion tracking is also a giveaway.

in this footage, it is impossible to tell the scale and distance of the object, in real 3d space, there would be enough parallax to judge this, but in aftereffects, the m.t. just tracks 2d pixels in the x and y.

the thing that really betrays this footage is the very bright flare.

this would have cast shadows from the trees lining the street.

the wet, shiny road surface would also have reflected some of this light.

there was none of that in this footage.

upon careful examination of this clip, i have to conclude that it is a put on.

even if we had access to the original raw video to scrutinise, i think the evidence of fakery would be more pronounced.

link   
reply to post by Enrikez

I have beaten myself bloody for my transgression. Lesson learned.

link   
I've gotta say this is very well done in After Effects. I am a believer that we are not alone, and I believe there is indeed genuine footage out there, but that this piece is certainly not genuine.

This is why I believe it is a hoax:

1. This video and several other videos on youtube are all produced by a user known as 'traiano.' This user's youtube account has other videos showcasing his After Effects and special effects compositing.

2. One of the videos is shot from the same angle as the 'Huge Bizzare Anomaly Hovering' video. This video is called 'F14 Tomcat 3D,' and is a stated attempt at compositing.

3. When the large supposed craft pulses its white light and nearly white-outs the screen, there are no reflections on the windows of the buildings. It was most likely created by a combination of the lens flare + light rays effects in After Effects. Also, if the craft shot out a blinding white light across the city, wouldn't more people see it. I could believe that only a few might see the craft, but did anyone other than 'traiano' actually see the light?

4. I frequently use After Effects, and I know AE rain when I see it. It looks like he used the CC rain simulator in AE to make additional rain in the video. If he was creating a hoax to look genuine, I don't know why he would do this, but that's what it looks like.

4. The fact that this fellow 'traiano' is openly admitting that he creates 3D composites and makes special effects videos is enough for me to at least put the video closer to the hoax category than to call it real.

That's just my 2c, I believe it's a good-quality fake.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by JipStix]

[edit on 22-10-2008 by JipStix]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

The whole time the camera never zooms in...er..why? Its a FAKE

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

Excellent analysis and a sound conclusion. When will people tire of trying to fool people? I give him an C for effort.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Look!

This is a confirmed hoax! Read before you post!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same person made the video. Same street.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yea, really no question in my mind now. It sucks that people fake # like this, it makes the real stuff that much more obscure.

Theres a startling truth lying under a pile of bull#.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
DAMN... Seems like every night i check there is always a new claim and its always BS.. I dont understand the need to spend time and money making fake videos.. I just dont get it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yeah this video would be extremely easy to make in Photoshop. All you would have to do is import the video into photoshop and you would then turn all the frames into layers. After that its pretty easy to add a spaceship that blurry and the flare is super easy to do the way it looks in the video.

I have to say, I really want to beleive in all this paranormal phenomenon, but the more I read the less beleivable it all is. Plus with how easy special effects are to pull off these days, even by the hobbyist with a home computer, you really can't trust anything you see anymore.

Now I am to the point, that I'm still interested, but really it is just wishful thinking.

pacothedog

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I believe that people shop a project on various sites to get comments on what critics view as problems so they can correct it in future videos. This is very common with Bigfoot photos.

So when you say, "I think it's a fake because no one else seems to notice it," you're just giving him information for his next attempt at a hoax.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Why it is a fake?

1. he never focuses at the object
2. he doesn't attempt to zoom in at it
3. he doesn't at any time shout "WHAT THE #" as any normal person would do
4. chaos does not form at the street below him as it would do if there was a giant object hovering in the sky like this
5. stupid ambient "UFO sound" is clearly added to the video
6. the lightning effect the "space ship" makes at 1:25 in the movies is undoubtedly added to the video
7. he is waving his camera stupidly like he's on boat or something, WTF?

I am sure this is a fake, and if you believe otherwise get a grip.
Well, that's at least what I have to say about it.

[edit on 2008/10/22 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

Also the fact that the same guy has posted another obviously CGI video featuring a jet fighter, with the same street as a background is a good indication.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Obvious fake, it looks like something from the Neon Genesis Evangelion series.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well, there it is, it's another fake. Not a good software either.

The light part gave it all away. If you rewind a few times you'll notice a few things.

- there is no ambient light, meaning the light from the light source did not cause the surroundings to light up

- with a light that strong, that far, and with a halo that big, you can tell that it is not a "lazer-light" type of light, which means it scatters. But the people below do not notice the light this strong this large at all

- the most important thing that gave it away...drum roll...the rain drops are not reflected under the strong light. Next time it rains, you stand at the window and ask someone shine a light at a distant, you will see all the rain drops passing through the light, you see nothing like that here, this is done using a cheap software which produces a fake light source by adjust the "brightness/contrast" of the picture on screen.

So this is fake, people. Not even close

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
IDIOTS. ALABAMA IS UP NORTH IN BAGHDAD! GET IT RIGHT!!!

Read the actual webpage comments. No input from the person filming it. No zooming, wobble, or blurry video. It's a stationary video shoot. Perfect for overlaying unintelligent alien ships with clouds on a hazy rainy day.. And how about the light perceived from the ship anyway? This is just as lame and if not more lame than NASA. You would think that a leading space agency would be able to detect these things in this day and age. It just goes to show a picture of a rock is worth a thousand words. A rock sample is priceless. And these weather patterns are again abnormal.

When are we going to start seeing spacecraft attacking cities and killing innocent human life here on "earth"???

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yeah...a light that bright that doesn't make shadows on the surrounding buildings or on anything? Enough said.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join