It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Huge Bizzare Anomaly Hovering over Uruguay [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Filmed in Montevideo, Uruguay, October 22 2008. Holy Moly, this is either fake or a very interesting sighting.

Looks like a huge bird or a cross configuration. When this thing lights up, you see the reflection of light on the camera lens. So the camera is seeing light. Very, very strange.

www.disclose.tv...

Either these fakster getting better and better or this very interesting footage of "something" in the skys of Uruguay.

Anybody?

Edit to add "HOAX" tag to the thread subject line.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Appeared to be weather-related.

Interesting video though.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I for one am interested in what people here have to say about this video.

I have no idea what to think or say.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
My concern would be that if something on that scale appeared above a major city in daylight hours:

A) Why are there not hundreds of witnesses
B) Why aren't there multiple filmings
C) Why isn't it national news
D) Why didn't the military scramble planes to intercept and identify
E) Why are we only hearing of this on an internet site

I think when considering all the possibility that none of those things happened then the odds on its reality become very slim indeed. I suspect image manipulation myself although i'll admit its a decently done film.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That....was frickin' wild...

I'm stumped....I can't think of anything natural that would explain that.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
A cylon mothership ei?

These hoaxes are becoming lamer by the day.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
project bluebeam?

It's a bit odd,and as I'm not an image dude,I can't say. When it lights up,is the lighting consistant with the surroundings?

link   
Maybe it is a viral campain for this movie here:

www.1anunnaki.com...

These Anunaki starships have the same strange wing formations ...

And is not it the same sound in both videos?

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Terrapop]

link   
very interesting video, but i really dont think something that big and oddly shaped would be a weather anomoly...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Looked like night time or at least dusk to me. Streetlights were on. Was it raining? There was a tremendous amount of mist/fog over the city. That light was CRAZY. What direction was the camera facing? And YEAH, youtube should be flooded with this from many different viewers.

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Nice find! Very strange. I am no expert but it looks very real to me..

Star and flag.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I did see some people running but the camera movement does look contrived. I say fake.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
when it lights up you can actually see that its CG, that sunburst effect is common in many of todays video editing software toolboxes.

I'm sure that if that thing appeared, all the cars and the people down in the street would notice , and its reactions could be seen.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That was amazing! Look forward to the professional's opinions. Many thanx

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
They got the lens flare right, but there are no reflections off the windows (or anything for that matter) in the buildings to the right, and no shadows created as far as I can tell - looks like CGI to me.

Also as silver6ix, why are people not paying attention to it on the street...

Fake written all over it!

Edit to add... and what about that camera shake? Has Stevie Wonder moved to Uruguay and taken up UFO hunting?

[edit on 22-10-2008 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just to be reasonable.

There are videos you can find on both Youtube and Myspace of Star Destroyers flying over major cities (obviously video edited) and they look pretty convincing. I'm inclined to agree with a previous post - why are there not more witnesses? If that was a major city and it was obviously a busy part of the morning/day - where are the other reports?

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well, but if you listen carefully there are screams in the distance after the "thing" lightens up...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Its very early evening, not night. Just dark because of the rain clouds, I live in Argentina and when the clouds come in for a tropical storm it gets very dim very quick. PS the people running and the "screams" is just that its about to brick down with rain and people got caught out, happens alot when tropical rain hits

Ive nipped five blocks in shorts and tshirt and come back drenched to the bone getting caught out by the rain.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
EDIT: Since people don't enjoy actually reading the thread, besides maybe the first page, I'll repost this here:

Originally posted by Saidin

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Fake!

and here is the Proof

look at the comments section at disclose tv.

Just in case anyone doesn't connect the dots: This video was uploaded by the same person who uploaded the UFO video. The shots are of the same area, different times, but the one linked above is the user testing their 3D F14 Tomcat model.

Orig:
Very well done video, only problem I can see is during the 'flare'. The buildings and surroundings don't seem to actually get brighter like one would expect from a bright light being flashed overhead.

It seems like a filter effect to make the flare; the treetops and buildings would look different if that much light, which wasn't there before, was suddenly cast over things. No shadows being cast during the flare, all very suspect.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Saidin]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The truth is, it seems to be that since the Oct14th charade, people think we will swallow absolutely anything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join