It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Huge Bizzare Anomaly Hovering over Uruguay [HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

Yeah, about the zoom in, I thought that a little too tacky!
The eerie sound, the hypnotic waving of the camera,
when does this hoax stuff ever stop!

Anyway, I thought Uraguay was closed this time of
the year.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
i'm all for sharpening your aftereffects skills, i'm alway trying to kep up with the latest techniques, but maybe students who put together footage like this should put a watermark on the video, that identifies it as an aftereffects exercise...

save a lot of time wasted on cries of "woah! best ufo footage evah!" etc...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
No they are not getting better, they are the same as they started. You have to be really good to merge the pixels to the background. If you concentrate on the pixels around the image it appears to be out of whack.

Another thing is that this craft must be gigantic! Yet no one pays attention like it is a normal thing in Uruguay. If something appeared that big it would be talked about like no tomorrow.

Sorry nothing to see.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
far too good to be true. I believe this is a fake, why aren't people getting out of their cars? especially when it went really bright. I'm certain it's a fake.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Very strange...looks rather real to me...
Good find!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I agree with the above ppl calling this fake.

Having said that.. I find it funny that us humans are so quick to think that we'd be able to tell what an alien spaceship would appear as, it's movements, etc.

We think we know everything to the point that we'd be able to tell what a real alien spaceship would look like on video conparively speaking to other known fakes.

I am not talking about this video specifically and am well aware that video viewed can yield clues as to the videos authenticity. I am talking the way we all approach evidence..

I think all of us collectively, unknowingly do a great job of keeping the UFO subject not a serious one.

Just a thought, perhaps poorly chosen words.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I’m a little puzzled why the bright light picked the camera exactly – sorry it’s a fake in my mind.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Let's start a new thread discussing how fake this footage is!! I am no video expert but just look at the people on the ground and the traffic movement. I would expect to see cars and people stopped in their tracks and staring at such a large anomaly in the sky.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

I don't think this thing is weather related and in reference to where are the millions of eye witnesses you can't really notice the ship unless your staring at that portion of clouds. Also the shining of light could be misunderstood for the sun peeking through the clouds.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The light effect looks extremely fake. I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet or not but the constant high pitched eerie whir sound sounds edited in. That alone is what made me feel it's fake before I even got to the part where it lights up.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I do not mean to come off as rude. But sometimes i have to ask myself, "why do we care" If there are ETs then they will let us know. If there are not then so be it. But it is hard to look up at the stars at night and think that in a Universe this big we are the only ones that exist. The religions all point to some person bringing knowledge from some place other than earth. Just in case someone argues NO jesus did not come from earth but put here by "God". The video is fake. Sorry it is not clear and no offense to ANY ATS member. But aren't we leaning more into perceptive reality then true facts.

[edit on 10/23/2008 by CrashGecko]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

depending on how far away the object would be plus the weather conditions, there wouldnt be any reflections on the windows.

What has distance got to do with it? lol! You can see how bright it is, all that matters is the angle. Where the building is in relation to the object, you'd expect to see a reflection... and there is none. Simple as that.

And the weather conditions if anything would make a reflection more likely...

Did you even bother thinking about what you said before posting

About time this thread was labeled "HOAX" and closed! What are we waiting for - a written admission from this joker that the clip was a hoax?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Nice CG work. The lighting effects are a dead giveaway, not to mention totally and utterly ridiculous to think this would happen over a huge city and not be international news. Next.

Edit: Already proven fake, done with 3dStudio Max
Sony DCR-SR55 video camera
3D Spaceship 3ds Max
After Effects
Sound Forge

[edit on 23-10-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Read 4 pages, ,saw three links that said "proof", but all taken down.

I can't belive no one in the first 5 posts mentions how rediculously this thing looks like a model of the Star Trek "Deep Space Nine" Station.

Everyone is so hung up on CGI, we are back to being fooled by models again?

The last 2 or 3 "supposed" , beso of the best, This IS IT!, all models.

Soon ,we'll be tossing pie tins in the air.

I'll re-read the last 4 pages, and hope one of the "proof" links work.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Sony DCR-SR55 video camera
3D Spaceship 3ds Max
After Effects
Sound Forge

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Its not even in the center of the video, witch tells me its fake. The video source was filming the rain.

Here is a perfect example of simple CGI, look what some kid did on his first try.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Greetings ,

Good post that looks like a Cross .

Their are Spaceships in a Cross position .

As I looked at the video if its real then its a Cross Ship .

Thats my inner feeling.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
he pulled down all his other videos....., i really wanted to see the fighter jet

After reconsideration, yes I'm gonna go with CGI.

However, I can't shake how badly the object, when it tilts to the side, and the arms of the "cross" appear to be loops, how much it looks like Deep space Nine, or a Roulette(sp?) Wheel.

Also, I get some feeling the shot is being shot through glass, which is rained on yet, since the storm hasn't arrived( although in the last 2 seconds you can see some rain.)thus producing some reflections?

plus the stupid "eerie" sound.

Man this guy incorperates it all, don't he?

CGI/reflections/models(or model inspired)/stupid soundtrack. I mean sheesh, jock of all trades..master of none.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Ever heard anything more on that movie. I searched for it about 6 months ago and found nothing. Seems as if the movie and crew fell off the face of the earth.

p.s. Feel free to U2U any info on the movie as not to deter the thread =)

[edit on 23-10-2008 by hILB3rT]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join