It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X approaching

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sorry, wasnt in the thread at that time and sifting back through swathes of sumerian doom death and distruction, little aryan race manipulators, and all sorts was kind of too much.

Instead I consulted the high oracle google on the 10th planet and the oracle was kind enough to inform me that the 10th planet was discovered back in 2005. I consider myself now as enlightened and have discovered Nibiru and can move on in confidence from there

PS if we were to be wiped out by Nibiriunianas I suspect it would be because we offended them so badly by calling their planet after Xena the Warrior Princess

Thats enough to start a war in itself.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Can't this thread be closed?
The large bulk of threads on ATS are already about planet X.
I assume the OP could have spared five seconds to use the search bar before posting- But, why bother right.

Last I heard, the Federation of Light were making a come back on Niburu. But, maybe it's Reptilian disinfo, being spread by the NWO.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
wow..... this will be my last post.

since people here keep lol. You show so much ignorance true stupid people lol at others. Instead of explaining why you think it's funny.

yes their is scientific proof. that a galaxy cycle does exist. The proof is math equations followed by a super computer simulation.

for something to be proven in theory it must have the same results after doing the same experiment 7 times.

so the proof is their is a gravitational force that is going to cause bad events in the future.

in the south pole Nasa took a photo of planet-x.

you know why it'ss possible because planet-x and it's solar system is below up and coming toward us from the bottom.

so today you can see planet-x with a telescope only in the sout pole and south part of south america and any land that is north of the south pole.

the reason is that this solar system is below up and will meet up with us.

this photo is proof of a planet-x.

it also shows a cold star if you should say. so the planets are close enough to this sun to support life but the sun is not as hot as our sun it's not even close.

now you guys are lol thinking ou these nuts are retarded omg bible said so hehehehe lets lol at them because they think the bible and all religious saying are true. this is what you guys sound like the ones that lol at us.

if you listen to me at any point you will know I am not saying that planet-x is real because the bible or other religious nuts say so.

well if planet-x does come by I hope the people who lol at us be the ones left on the surface of earth to be wiped out. This will get rid of the ignorance in our society.

]

[edit on 22-10-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

since people here keep lol. You show so much ignorance true stupid people lol at others.

We also laugh at ridiculous comments. Nibiru has had it's time, it hasn't come before and it won't be coming later.
There's no indication of it's pending arrival, and the claims made in it's defense are becoming strained at best.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of Planet Blossom Goodchild? She's some fat woman from the so-called Galactic Federation of Light who predicted that a massive UFO would be visible to the naked eye on October 14th of this year. Of course Oct. 14 came and went and there was no UFO, yet Blossom Goodchild had a great excuse, we're sure, to explain why her alien brothers and sisters didn't show up. Oh yeah, now I remember why. It's like the Ron Paul presidency run. IT DOESN'T FREAKIN EXIST!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

ok.... I understand that there is no solid proof of planet-x but the only proof is a photo of it with the nasa south pole telescope.

other then that their is no proof.

so I ask you why is the asteroid belt in existence???

don't tell me oh well it was supposed to be a planet but Jupiter's gravity and mars gravity keeps the rocks apart and this is how it exists today.

they just ruled that out it can't be true. Jupiter's gravity is more then mars so if it's true then about half of the asteroid belt should of went into Jupiter.

this is why some scientist have a theory of planet-x another planet must have a gravitational effect on the asteroid belt. to keep most of it from being eaten up by Jupiter.

your not laughing just about the idea of planet-x but your laughing at the overall idea of a big event that is supposed to happen.

we will have to wait and see what happens in 2009. Since this will start the series of events and supposed to last 7 years.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JasonT

funny you should mention the Death Star. I read recently that ancient tales are where they got that whole Death Star scenario. That it really happened, and the destroyed planet is now that pesky asteroid belt. This is more interesting than Hollywood!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

I know it's dangerous, but I was just thinking again, and all the gravity, and the paths of stars and such, are all based on THEORIES, not laws. And our understanding, our science really doesn't know enough to even really guess about most of this. The CLOSEST I have seen is a new Theory of Everything, that actually does explain, hypothetically, everything. Whereas currently accepted theories have all kinds of data that cannot be explained.
Something that blew my finite mind, is when I learned that we have satellites, for DTV and communications, etc., that are in 'geo-centric' orbit. Meaning they are circling at just the right speed so as not to fly off, and just the right speed not to come crashing down, and yet that just so happens to be the same speed, the EXACT same speed as the spinning Earth, so they are stationary! Amazing! What if they really are stationary? Is is any less hard to imagine that we are at the center of the Universe, and that everything is spinning around US, in weird patterns that could be seen as us spinning around them? Take a model of the solar system, spinning. Grab ahold of Earth, now it is not moving, but all the other parts are going in weird patterns around it. This Theory of Everything does not talk about that, but it is closely tied in to electrical theory. I'll shut up for a while...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by governmentsecrets

Surprisingly, it is easy to discredit. There are no sightings of this 'planet x', no gravitational effects, nothing.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well Boys and Girls... and Others

Just when you though there was nothing new on Nibiru...

Along comes Project Camelot with a new interview...

Apparently now the date is 'before 2017'

A major new Camelot interview -- Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru
Phoenix, Arizona, September 2008

I'm not paranoid. I just pay attention.
Retired Command Sergeant Major Robert Dean

projectcamelot.org...

I haven't listened to it yet... anyone want to pull the highlights and show what evidence of proof he has?

Thanks

[edit on 22-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

And what gives these dweebs the 'right' to name a new planet? Not me! I say lets have a contest to name it, right here on ATS, and WE will name it. Screw them. Anyone got a suggestion?
'

link   
reply to post by Venit

Actually everyone that keeps saying there is no Planet X is simply wrong.

There is a Planet X.

X = 10

There is a tenth planet orbiting our Sun

link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

So you've taken your bawl and gone home?

Look, I'm just as interested in alternative information as the next guy. In fact, looking into the possibility of an approaching Nibiru sent me down the proverbial rabbit hole. But you seem convinced of your argument, then you go so far as to wish harm on those who are skeptical of the "evidence" of Nibiru!

Trying to deny arrogance here.

So, you know for a fact that NASA captured images of Nibiru from their South Pole Telescope. You were there, I take it?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Eh, I reminded of this site from 2003 when it was reported Planet X or Niribu was suppose to come close by then:

armageddononline.tripod.com...

What is the Planet X Scenario?
The supporters of the theory argue something like this:

In June 2003 'Planet X' will get close to Earth. Its magnetic force will stop the Earth rotating for several days; it will cause huge earthquakes, volcanoes, Tsunamis and hurricanes all over the planet. Crops will fail, millions will stave. 90% of the planet's population will die. The force of it passing will cause the Earth's magnetic poles to shift.

As we all can see, we are still here. Nothing happened then. Its just a lotta hullabaloo and nothing more!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Genradek is your picture from das boot? I can't remember that scene?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Actually something did happen in 2003.

Astronomers discovered a tenth planet orbiting our Sun

2003 UB313 aka Eris.

Wiki on Eris

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There is no 10th nor even a 9th planet.
There are 8 planets since Pluto got canned.
There are now 2 identified dwarf planets.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

But Pluto is no longer a planet! Remember its demotion to dwarf?

So, 9 planets it would be if X exists (and it meets the new "Planet Requirements" that would make it a real planet and not a dwarf planet)

Plus it is known there are other Trans-Neptunian-Objects beyond Pluto

upload.wikimedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10/22/2008 by GenRadek]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join