It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UB313 Planet X - Nibiru - 10th planet-- Is this it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
After years of being woken up by the planet x and annunaki info, and recent weeks of constantly seeing the number 313 on clocks and all over the place i decided to go to google and type in 313, just to see what came back.

Well this is what i got, and im gobsmacked. It feels right, i duno.. why else would i keep seeing 313? Tell me what you think. It gos way out of our solar system and back, like the annunaki planet /ship nibiru. I dont care about precise 3600 year orbits etc.. i dont think thats necessary to presume things n time will stay the same. Even now our hours feel a lot shorter? ok i speak for myself there..

Astronomers have found a tenth planet, larger than Pluto and nearly three times farther from the Sun as Pluto is today.

Temporarily designated 2003 UB313, the new planet is the most distant object yet seen in the solar system, 97 times farther from the Sun than the Earth is. It also is the largest body yet found orbiting in the Kuiper belt, the group of icy bodies including Pluto which orbit beyond Neptune.
www.newscientistspace.com...

Wikipedia link here has a lot on it too en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 14-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'd say it's just like every othr Kuiper Belt object we've found so far... In other words, nothing special. Also, all the commotion about Planet Ten (or whatever other name you'd like it to go by) can be, and has been, debunked by simple physics. Some searching around on actual scientific sites will show you that.

Also, I see 313 and 2012 all the time. Maybe that's becuase 313 and 2012 just happen to be parts of my phone number though, but I think it's some grand conspiracy to alert me of the presence of reptillians here on Earth.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Also, I see 313 and 2012 all the time. Maybe that's becuase 313 and 2012 just happen to be parts of my phone number though, but I think it's some grand conspiracy to alert me of the presence of reptillians here on Earth.

Now all we have to do is find out the area code

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
I'd say it's just like every othr Kuiper Belt object we've found so far... In other words, nothing special. Also, all the commotion about Planet Ten (or whatever other name you'd like it to go by) can be, and has been, debunked by simple physics. Some searching around on actual scientific sites will show you that.

Youd say? thats your opinion im greatful in a way but take out the WE bit because like anyone else here you know only what you are told. Even your opiniion isnt your own? Least i have my own opinions and views.

I get the impression your takin the p...? i cant really be bothered. Numbers dont mean anything to you but your telling me about physics?

Fair enough

I dont really want anyone coming here talking about reptillians its not about them, im dealing with the planet x, i bet nearly all ATS members relate planet x to reptiles because of icke and sitchin, theres different points of view and higher meanings of planet x which do go into metaphysics and higher sciences that ATS cant cover.

www.physicsforums.com...

You could at least give the links to some site showing those other objects that are meaningless?? Yknow, the ones with the large orbits in and out of the solar system? you must have seen photos to be so sure? ive not, and least i posted mine for others when i found it.

Wuuld you also say the 90 something percent ''JUNK'' dna we have is really jjunk? if they had their way they wud cut it out of us.

Deny ignorance?
your dam right....

For all you lot stuck in conspiracy land goin round n round check this forum and expand ur mind properly.

www.physicsforums.com...
www.mkaku.org...

[edit on 14-3-2006 by syberkat]

MOD EDIT: Please refrain from typing in alternating capital and lowe case letters. Also, please do not circumvent the censors.

[edit on 3/15/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by syberkat
Youd say? thats your opinion im greatful in a way but take out the WE bit because like anyone else here you know only what you are told. Even your opiniion isnt your own? Least i have my own opinions and views.

Wait, I cannot have my own opinion because, like everyone else here, I can only know what I am told? Well, wouldn't you follow under the category of "everyone else here?" You claim to have your own opinions and views though, so what makes you exempt from this? Please, do tell!

Numbers dont mean anything to you but your telling me about physics?

Physics is a science, with many laws and theories backing it up. Numerology is not a science, as given a calculator and basic math knowledge you can make numbers say anything you want. It's entirely arbitrary to the author.

theres different points of view and higher meanings of planet x which do go into metaphysics and higher sciences that ATS cant cover.

ATS cannot, but since you're here at ATS you can? That's another amazing paradox!

You could at least give the links to some site showing those other objects that are meaningless?? Yknow, the ones with the large orbits in and out of the solar system?

When I said that they are "nothing special" I meant that in terms of them being anything close as to what "Planet Ten" is supposed to be. If you want to assume that things change and that these could be it, you're just as well off saying that Earth is "Planet Ten," because things changed as time progressed.

Wuuld you also say the 90 something percent ''JUNK'' dna we have is really jjunk? if they had their way they wud cut it out of us.

Deny ignorance?
your dam right...

Aside from your being unintelligable there, what does this have to do with the topic?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
No.

It's just a Kupier belt object.

And, BTW, Nibiru isn't a planet name. The Sumerians only knew of Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Nibiru is a title/name (like "your highness") and was one of the 50 ceremonial names given to Marduk after he killed Tiamat.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I know its a title i have the enuma elish tabs myself in a book with others.

Tiamat was earth, marduk (nibiru) smashed it and another planet, & its comin back. But they said that about jesus too, and now they put jesus on the spaceship

In a nutshell ok it may not be ub313.. but in another nutshell.. none of us know cause we arent the ones with the spacetoys. if its MASSIVE... its Nibiru... if its not,,,, its not nibiru. And they say its not that big? So i guess il have to beLIEve them?

I wont be believing nobody.. and if and when it does finally get close, we will see for ourselves the size and effect.. 3-4 times bigger than earth its supposed to be.

Keenkid sorry i have got my reply to yours but its LONG....... so i wana try cut it short and post later.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I wont be believing nobody.. and if and when it does finally get close, we will see for ourselves the size and effect.. 3-4 times bigger than earth its supposed to be.

You'll have to wait about 300 years until it reaches the closest point in it's orbit - about five billion miles away.

It's a rock covered in methane ice, basically a frozen fart, that is invisible to everything but the best equipped observatories on this planet. The Sumerians didn't see it, we're never going to see it, and I'm personally sick of hearing about Planet fricking X.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

3-4 times bigger than earth its supposed to be.

UB313 or "Xena" is supposed to be 3,000 km (+/- 400 km) in diameter based on observations by real astronomers. The Earth is about 12,700 km in diameter.

Looks like you got your figures backwards.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

UB313 or "Xena" is supposed to be 3,000 km (+/- 400 km) in diameter based on observations by real astronomers. The Earth is about 12,700 km in diameter.

No i dont have anything backwards i was talking about nibiru being larger than earth....

Yeah im aware of Xenas suposed size, whether its true i dont know, do you?

What makes you think they are going to tell us how big nibiru is if they find it?

And if whoever is friggin sick of hearing about friggin planet x ...frig off the frigging thread
common sense.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Eh? Didn't you say you think UB313 might be Nibiru or Planet X? Maybe it is Planet X, that is, Planet Xena... but then again they say Kuiper Belt Objects aren't planets.

As for the size of UB313, I don't know the size for sure, but there are plenty of professional astronomers who are much much smarter than either of us who do have a pretty good guess of what the size is, within a certain margin of error.

Even if they are not entirely accurate, I doubt it will be by that huge a margin.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
xena, sedna, planet x, whatever, Im just trying to get to the facts of the NIBIRU of the ancient texts.. the translations maybe not be totally true.

Ive only just found out what the kupler belts are too, i knew about the row over pluto not being a planet etc... & thats the thing, theres loads of planet X's.. not just 1 mythical legend..... but maybe there is that 1 in our solar system.. and its confusing

if the giant X thing is comming its comming, if not its not. I read that they already found we are aproaching a group of giant solar systems and planets, i just lost the info
il find it again.

I know they are smarter than us with their telescopes dont get me wrong, im just saying, as you all well know, they shut people up, dont let them tell us everything,, and when they do they twist it? we are the little people, we dont have big telescopes to see for ourselves and math it out.

This site maybe useful i havnt checked it yet but its about sitchins errors , as they claim... so its worth a look seeing as most people know sitchin as the main man. I just wana get to the truth like everyone else here i have no SET opinions and beliefs.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

* A study of the word "Nibiru" and an examination of the nature of Nibiru in cuneiform astronomical texts.

The goal here was to amass for readers every occurrence of the word "nibiru" in ancient cuneiform texts. Fortunately, this is possible because of the diligent work of the compilers of the well known Chicago Assyrian Dictionary, which bases its entries on exhaustive compilations of all cuneiform material known to the present day (there's a reason its taken decades to compile!). The study shows - from the texts themselves, not my opinion - that "Nibiru" is not a planet beyond Pluto and that the Anunnaki gods are never associated with it. These ideas are fabrications. Additionally, this study briefly details the sources left to us by the Mesopotamian scribes that are of an astronomical nature, and addresses Sitchin's "god to planet" matchups that he uses to reconstruct the cosmology of earth and our solar system. In other words, when Sitchin says "the god Marduk is the planet Nibiru" and proceeds to read this equation (and others) into the Sumero-Akkadian texts to interpret them, I compare such equations to the actual lists in cuneiform where Mesopotamian astronomers struck god = planet equations. Not surprisingly, they don't agree.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by syberkat]

MOD EDIT: Again, please do not circumvent the censors. A third time will result in a warn. ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

if the giant X thing is comming its comming, if not its not. I read that they already found we are aproaching a group of giant solar systems and planets, i just lost the info
il find it again.

That wouldn't surprise me. In a few thousand billion years our galaxy will collide with the Andromeda Galaxy as well. Not to mention that on the opposite side of our galaxy a small dwarf eliptical is merging with our own. Oh, and don't forget the supermassive black hole in the center of our galaxy. But what's the chance of any of this having any effect on Earth in the foreseeable future? Pretty much none...

I know they are smarter than us with their telescopes dont get me wrong, im just saying, as you all well know, they shut people up, dont let them tell us everything,, and when they do they twist it? we are the little people, we dont have big telescopes to see for ourselves and math it out.

I work at an observatory part time and I am quite familiar with this grand conspiracy among astronomers. Never have we had public tours or observing nights. We hate the public and do not want them to know the horrible truth of what happens in our heavens. I mean, we're in an educated position and they just expect us to hand out knowledge? The heathens!

Oh... Wait...

I just wana get to the truth like everyone else here i have no SET opinions and beliefs.

That's psychologically impossible.

Keenkid sorry i have got my reply to yours but its LONG....... so i wana try cut it short and post later.

Post it long, that's fine. I have no trouble reading lengthy posts.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
does anyone have any more info on planet X ??? i found this out:

NASA is pretty quiet about planet X. they certainly are not warning anyone to prepare for its passage. If you did not know any better you would conclude from this alone that planet X is a hoax. however, the fact is that NASA was the first to announce the discovery of planet X , back in the 1980s as reported in the june 19, 1982 edition of the new york times:

Apparently the announcement of the discovery was a slip because within a week they retracted it and have been publicly silent ever since. Yet there is sufficient evidence that they have had an internal project tracking planet X.

apparently planet X is on a collision coarse with earth according to this source and NASA doesnt want to alarm anyone with it

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Do you have links to those external sources?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
yea this site is where that clip was taken from you probably already konw about this stuff though being an astronomer and all;

www.escapeallthesethings.com...

the information was taken from the PDF book chapter on planet X

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
NASA link to Planet-X.
science.nasa.gov...

What does NASA try to tell us ?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Not much really -- this is Eris.

Nibiru is the 11 or 12th planet pending on your source.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Eris (the relatively new name for the object in that article) has been known about since 2003, and is bigger than Pluto. When NASA published the article in you link (back in July 2005), Pluto was still the ninth planet. If Pluto was still considered a planet, then so could Eris -- which would have made it the 10th planet.

But since Pluto, Eris, Sedna, and other Kuiper Belt objects have been newly designated as "dwarf planets" when the International Astronomical Union redefined the classification of "Planet" in 2006. If Pluto and Eris waren't reclassified as a dwarf planets, then Eris most likely would have been named our 10th planet. But because of the 2006 reclassification, this old NASA article from 2005 needs to be revised and updated.

I don't think NASA is trying to "tell" us anything.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Please check out the following site: www.WIKISKY,ORG , it's a neat site to observe our universe and if you type in "Nibiru" you get a surprise. But you cannot type in "Marduk", it does not recognize the name. Interesting to those who feel there is more to our history than what we were iaught. I will research more myself and keep my mind open to all theories. reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

<<   2 >>

join