It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X approaching

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Is anyone familiar with the approach of Planet X?; otherwise known as NIBIRU. It is suppose to be visible to the naked eye Feb of 09. And its approach was predicted in the in ( I believe Aztec calender) .I do know that our government ,as well as other governments are watching it.It is suppose to enter our solar system (as it does every 3,600 years.I red that it could contain Aliens.I would be greatly interested on any feedback on this subject! PEACE!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Holy Cow!!! I have never heard of such a thing. Are we all going to die an excruitatingly painful death? I hope not. More details please.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Do you realize where you just signed up at?
Try the search function, there must be at least a thousand or more threads on planet x, niburu, tiamat, etc etc and every possible scenario about it on this site! Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonesomepine333
.I would be greatly interested on any feedback on this subject! PEACE!

Here's some feedback

It doesnt exist

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
its difficult to discredit the Sumerians since they had knowledge of the solar system which took centuries to discover, and they had it without any technology. they believed in this planet 10, or planet x. however, there is no physical proof of such a planet existing. we may discover it in the future, as we have with other Sumerian teachings, or it may be the product of a myth which passed down through generations has been perverted.
either way nature has shown that life perseveres in spite of the most harsh and unaccommodating conditions. in other words, don't worry. this solar system didnt even exist at one point, and it won't exist again, but im sure we will.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Thanks ...Many subjects on search function!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yeah, we’ve been approached by it before, sometimes as often as six or seven times a year. I wouldn’t worry too much about it though, because every time it approaches us, it does a sudden right hand turn and drifts off into space again, ensuring it never arrives as predicted. Personally I think it is trying to sneak up on us, and as long as people keep predicting its arrival it will never actually get here.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by lonesomepine333
.I would be greatly interested on any feedback on this subject! PEACE!

Here's some feedback

It doesnt exist

the best response that could have ever been said. yes planet x is still a theory. im no expert but im guessing that a planet that spends most of its orbit far from the sun will have anything alive on it.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Civilizations 2,999 years ago probably saw a large Comet and
thought it was a planet of fire. How did they calculate that this
"Planet X" would return in 2009?

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I believe this is an accurate accounting of planet X’s orbit and current location based on information from ZataTalk:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lonesomepine333

You'll find Nibiru was supposed to have come around several times before they decided on the 2012 date.
according to the calendar, 2012 marks the end of the long count calendar, and picks up again, Pretty much like our calendars start again at January.
The people who've made claims to the contrary have some very.... debateable evidence of it's prescense.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I believe this is an accurate accounting of planet X’s orbit and current location based on information from ZataTalk:

Rofl

Thats awesome.....apparently according to some it was hiding behind Jupiter at the moment and hurtling towards earth at the speed of light which means it will be here in a few minutes

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

You'll find Nibiru was supposed to have come around several times before they decided on the 2012 date.

Dont forget the calender also said 2000, 2001, 2003, 2008 as well as 2012

[edit on 21/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Yeah, we’ve been approached by it before, sometimes as often as six or seven times a year. I wouldn’t worry too much about it though, because every time it approaches us, it does a sudden right hand turn and drifts off into space again, ensuring it never arrives as predicted. Personally I think it is trying to sneak up on us, and as long as people keep predicting its arrival it will never actually get here.

This just made my morning.

Star for you.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i heard that planet x is like santa he only comes when you are sleeping. thats why noone ever sees it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yes But I thought it interesting that the calender ended in 2012

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Maybe so...But the same calculations of disturbance (perturbations) that led modern man to the discoveries of the known planets has said to have been used find Planet x....So this logical and mathematical deduction...not delusion

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'm not sourcing, I'm not proving anything.

I read and did very very extensive research on the whole planet X/Nibiru phenomenon. If it is real, IF, then it's not due back at earth until around the year 2250. That's an approximation.

I made a thread awhile ago asking for the 2012 Nibiru connection to end.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

The calendar ended in 2012... so? Our calendar ends in December. it's about the same thing.
And show me one paper that says those findings have Nibiru.
Planet X is the name given to all discovered planets. Uranus, Pluto, Eris, they recieve the Planet X label until studied and named.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm going to give you the heads my friend and save you from yourself, there is no Planet X and there never will be. Its all a complete load of garbage and its been well conversed about in here man many times all ending in the same conclusion.....Hoax.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join