It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X approaching

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
if its visible to the naked eye in 4 months time why arn't people with telescopes seeing and tracking it ?? maybe even taking a photo that isn't a lens anomaly

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

To add:
Nibiru was invented by Zecharia Sitchin. Since he made it up his schedule has to be correct. Last I heard he was calling for 2085. Pretty safe with that one.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hey, I had heard thjat the Planet comes with it's own Monster... (a Japanese kid filled me in on the secret)

here it is

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Delerium

My understanding is that is being seen in the southern hemisphere and I have seen several pictures which i cannot (of course ) prove to be true or not true...But I used this pages' search to view a number of them.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I believe this is an accurate accounting of planet X’s orbit and current location based on information from ZataTalk:

That was great, way too funny!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

It is easily said that something is a Hoax...Enlighten me!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Wrong wrong wrong, all wrong.

First off, Zacharia Sitchin didn't make Nibiru up. He interpreted ancient Sumerian tablets and discerned (as many other historical archaeologists have) that aliens came to earth and mixed their genes with the genes of apes and other animals to create workers, us.

Secondly, the date he predicted, based off his interpretations of the tablets, is 2250.

Thirdly, other interpreters of the Sumerian tablets discerned the return date of Nibiru to be 2085.

Read Zacharia Sitchin's Earth Chronicles before you start 'quoting' him.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

Sitchin is not an archeologist.

I have a better idea. Here are the accepted translations of the same texts that Sitchin "translated". Translations done by real scholars. You probably won't agree with the translations since Sitchin is the only scholar (if you can really call him that) who agrees with his translation but that's OK, at least give them a look.

Anyway, try to find anything in the translation about Nibiru or any of the other key parts of Sitchin's tale.

I'm real sorry about the error but I was relying on the internet. I know, bad idea, but there are just so many sites that say Sitchin has updated his calculations and now says 2085 is the year.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I believe this is an accurate accounting of planet X’s orbit and current location based on information from ZataTalk:

OH WOW
I know where they got that Orbit from!!!! That is cool never saw that before... but I know the source !!!!

1952 The guy who made Planet X famous way before Sitchin came along (who by the way says it won't get here till 2900)

Duck Rogers in the 24th and a Half Century

That Zeta Talk orbit is right on

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
Secondly, the date he predicted, based off his interpretations of the tablets, is 2250.

Thirdly, other interpreters of the Sumerian tablets discerned the return date of Nibiru to be 2085.

Read Zacharia Sitchin's Earth Chronicles before you start 'quoting' him.

I shall Quote Sitchin....

Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth
around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to
3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when
Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of
Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons,
Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and
Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's
revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next
return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600-
year orbit [Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317].

As I said... not till 2900 AD Long after we are all long gone

So now we can stop worrying about that silly planet

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonesomepine333

It is easily said that something is a Hoax...Enlighten me!

Enlightenment

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos
NibiruShock2012
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I was not really worried about the Silly Planet...Just curious....Still thanks for info

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Sad thing is, I am willing to bet that there are other large bodies between kupier and the oort cloud, and maybe even free floating gas giants in orbit with mini systems between us and A centauri...

In theory, we should have somewhere between 2-10X the number of failed stars as stars floating loose in space... so something coming to visit or being out there is a distinct possibility...

But lol, with all this planet x hype, no one will ever take a true study of the topic seriously

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
There is no Planet X close enough to us to get here by 2012, or even 2050 for that matter.
However from much research it does seem apparent that a planet x of some kind, more plausible to call it a giant asteroid than a planet, could be created and hurled at the Earth.
From kuiper belt objects colliding with Neptune.
However this is a very remote possibility but does hold some probability of happening.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
We can see how many miles away? Even star systems light years away, yet we cant see a planet in our own system?

I declare Planet X illogical.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Im coming clean about my HOAX videos
NibiruShock2012
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for that link Zorgon. I can't believe I missed that thread - but then again, I tend to just throw my hands into the air and sigh whenever I see a Nibiru/Planet X thread...

Though many flamed Nibirushock2012, I think there was a valuable lesson there and if it was indeed him who made the Youtube Videos, he showed more balls than most in coming forward. Majority don't and never will.

I'm not condoning his actions, it's a shame that hoaxes occur but if coming clean about it may sway some people to think twice before investing so much emotional stock in questionable materials, then I can also see a bright side.

IRM

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonesomepine333
reply to post by Delerium

My understanding is that is being seen in the southern hemisphere and I have seen several pictures which i cannot (of course ) prove to be true or not true...But I used this pages' search to view a number of them.

Sigh

I live in the southern hemisphere it is NOT.......repeat.....NOT VISIBLE!!!

NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT VISIBLE!!!

Get it

Sheesh

[edit on 22/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT VISIBLE!!!
Get it

Have you been to an optometrist lately?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by calibanvov
We can see how many miles away? Even star systems light years away, yet we cant see a planet in our own system?

Planets are dark hard to see...

Eris, with Dysnomia... Larger than Pluto...
(formerly Xena and Gabrielle)

apod.nasa.gov...

Hubble Finds 'Tenth Planet' is Slightly Larger than Pluto
hubblesite.org...

Animation showing the movement of Eris on the images used to discover it.
Eris is located on the left side, slightly above the middle of the image.
The three frames were taken over a period of three hours.

Orbit of Eris

Kuiper Belt Objects
This is the current collection of Planets found past Neptune...
Dated March 01, 2008

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join