It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X approaching

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
The calendar ended in 2012... so? Our calendar ends in December. it's about the same thing.

Not quite.

Our Gregorian calendar covers one year.

The Mayan Long Count started in 3114 BCE and ends in 2012 AD

Similar in that they are both cyclical. Different in that the majority of humans will never see a Long Count cycle end

Doomsday theory aside, saying it's about the same thing is undervaluing things a bit imho.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Nice Manners.... geez, each and every one of us was a new member at some point.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT VISIBLE!!!

Get it

Sheesh

By employing NOT parity I arrive at the conclusion that it is indeed VISIBLE. I won't believe it without a photo or a YouTube video to prove it though.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!! I always look into theories about Planet X, but I wouldn't bet my life on it until I see it in 2009. Check out this link. It has a great video lecture by Jason Martell. He's one of my favorites. The video is called Ancient Technology. He breaks everything down from beginning to end and bases his work on Zacharia Stitchen. There are 3 parts, I hope you enjoy it.

Don't worry about the people that gave you guff for posting about Planet X.
It should be an honer to the older members to educate newer members about researched topics IMO. Weather its true or not.

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

EDIT: forgot links

[edit on 22-10-2008 by KaginD]

xul

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonesomepine333
Is anyone familiar with the approach of Planet X?; otherwise known as NIBIRU. It is suppose to be visible to the naked eye Feb of 09. And its approach was predicted in the in ( I believe Aztec calender) .I do know that our government ,as well as other governments are watching it.It is suppose to enter our solar system (as it does every 3,600 years.I red that it could contain Aliens.I would be greatly interested on any feedback on this subject! PEACE!

It was "supposed to be here" in uhmm don't know..2001 - 2003?
Oh, you want feedback? Well, it's all bull#.
Governments ain't the only ones that can watch the sky, you know?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I certainly did not know that PLANET X was such a controversial subject when I posted the thread!I respect everybody"s opinion that made a post (no matter how sarcastic some of them were) There seems to also have been a confession about some HOAX videos on YouTube... Still, Is the perpetrator of these hoaxes saying that his made-up videos discredit the whole NIBIRU theory?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I would assume if 1 person knew for positive Planetx was going to come and kill all life on earth.
It would have leaked like a sieve.

Common Paris Hilton sleep's with some guy...it's all over the net the same night.
It's just to big of a story
And not to have positive truth..with fact's data just some Mayan calender show's indeed it's not worth even putting over 3 thoughts into it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lonesomepine333

Yes, bad "news", my friend. In the early 80s NASA discoverd a huge object far out in the so called oort cloud.
This discovery was published by press (I don´t remember which one). But this issue "disappeared" because the astronomers claimed they had been wrong

Never the less this object exists and it´s still threat´ning our civilisation.
All governments know about this and they build underground bases for their elite (scientists, engeneers etc.).

I´ve done some research about Nibiru (Planet X) but there are lots of information about it in the net. Have a look here for example:

www.planetxforecast.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I believe this is an accurate accounting of planet X’s orbit and current location based on information from ZataTalk:

HAHAHAHAH
Thats Awesome.. Love that pic.. :-D
I might have to borrow that for my blog.. lol

but yea, dewd.. plenty of X-threads here.. im surprised to didnt see them

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Thank U for the links ...They are very interesting indeed...I am learning much in a very short time period!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
No problem
I'm glad that you are enjoying them

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker58

Thank you for taking the time to post this information!There is so much to absorb on this subject!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker58

Here is the base that I thought was pretty crazy

www.scribd.com...
VERY interesting read IMO. Its written by a guy that says he was inside of this base. Really insane stuff down there.

www.projectcamelot.org...
Update to the article above

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Did the Mayans actually mention this planet or did someone else just relate this to the Mayan prophecy because it was convenient to do so and added more weight to a paper thin tale?

[edit on 22-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Actually, the Sumerians had it mapped out as a full-fledged member of our solar system long before even the Egyptians made it onto the scene. What I find fascinating about their star and planet maps, however, is that when they listed the planets of our solar system they had them listed in reverse. Catalogued from the outside in as if they were noted while being observed coming TO Earth, not noting while ON Earth.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This project camelot video, just released... talks with Bob Dean about nibiru, i actually found it fascinating and think even the non-believers will enjoy it!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

The Maya like every culture before telescopes could see the five planets which are visible to the naked eye. Apparently they had a hard time fitting Jupiter and Saturn into their complex cycles within cycles but the did accomplish it. There does not seem to be any indication that they were aware of any other planets.
www.authenticmaya.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
i heard that planet x is like santa he only comes when you are sleeping. thats why noone ever sees it.

Yeah a bit like God! Also Ghosts oh and Aliens!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join