It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. orders Cancer vaccine for Female Immigrants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

U.S. orders Cancer vaccine for Female Immigrants

www.mercurynews.com

A cervical cancer vaccine that has been recommended only for U.S. residents has become a requirement for all new female immigrants ages 11 to 26, sparking an outcry over the order's safety and cost.

"It's outrageous," said Sara Sadhwani, project director for the Asian Pacific American Legal Center in Los Angeles. "It seems absolutely premature to mandate this for immigrant women."

The new requirement went into effect Aug. 1 and will affect more than 130,000 immigrants a year.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here we go again, another peice of bull from the forced vaccine campaigns.

As if it isn't enough that they're forcing this vaccine on more than a hundred thousand woman a year, the disinformation is sickening.

Gardasil is NOT a cancer vaccination. It vaccinates against cetain strains of HPV which increase one's risk of contracting cervical cencer. The presence of HPV can be diagnosed and treated with routine pap smears... the "need" for this vaccine is absurd in the first place.

While I don't want to see more people vaccinated at all, and I don't like to be the kind to cry sexism at the drop of a hat, I am offended by the way that this vaccine is marketed, and here mandated, only for women. Both sexes can carry and spread HPV.

www.mercurynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well you cant help idiots take this hook, line, and sinker..

Hell I haven't been to a doctor in like 5 yrs... why cause that garbage they push is worthless, you can get the same things naturally thru other means.. and no I aint talking weed... herbs, spices, and other things..

Take care of yourself and you wont need that crap.. On a bright note, I hear those vaccinations carry viruses that cause cancer.. so I am told.. I dont kn ow how true it is...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't trust any of 'their' drugs or vaccines.

After seeing this news I'm wondering if it may be a form of sterilization.

I don't think anyone should be forced to be vaccinated for Cancer.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by azureskys]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Guys don't get nearly anywhere near the amount of problems women get from HPV though. Doesn't cause cancer in men as far as I know. So for men to get this is a bit over the top.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
Guys don't get nearly anywhere near the amount of problems women get from HPV though. Doesn't cause cancer in men as far as I know. So for men to get this is a bit over the top.

They can spread it though. Which is why I don't understand why it isn't marketed at them too. It'd help solve the problem if they are really concerned abotu that, let alone be a great cash cow.

Edit: Not that I want more people vaccinated, I just don't understand the logic in only vaccinating women.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Take care of yourself and you wont need that crap.. On a bright note, I hear those vaccinations carry viruses that cause cancer.. so I am told.. I dont kn ow how true it is...

Who knows? Gardasil is rather new among the spectrum of vacciens. If it does actually cause cancer, that might not show up until years after taking it, which woul dmake it almost impossible to trace it back to the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So these women are the test subjects I suppose? When I read your post I imagine mice being carefully selected and placed into seperate cages.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
So these women are the test subjects I suppose? When I read your post I imagine mice being carefully selected and placed into seperate cages.

It really is maddening if that is the case. As if it isn't enough to test it on our schoolchildren, they press it on women who have just come here looking for opportunity.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think RapinBats has it pegged. There have already been problems with this vaccine among those voluntarily vaccinated. There is a current backlash against vaccinations period. The pharmaceutical companies have to get their return on investment on schedule, so why not make it mandatory for those who will do anything to get into the US. For them it's probably a small price to pay.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sc2099
I think RapinBats has it pegged. There have already been problems with this vaccine among those voluntarily vaccinated. There is a current backlash against vaccinations period. The pharmaceutical companies have to get their return on investment on schedule, so why not make it mandatory for those who will do anything to get into the US. For them it's probably a small price to pay.

I don't know if it is them paying for it, or the taxpayers... if it is the latter then this is even more disgusting.

Besides that it's a slap in the face to say "Let's vaccinate the legal immigrants but look the other way as the hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated illegals slip in."

Once again I'm not advocating vaccines, but I see more of a threat from people coming up from the border without tests for infectuous diseases like TB that can easily be spread than from a minorly serious STD.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
They are freely messing with reproductivity, for heaven's sake! I'd be willing to bet that old W's newlywed daughter hasn't had it and won't either.

We know so very little about our bodies that it's beyond arrogance to think that something like this can "only be good" for us. You know, they vaccinate kid for things like measles which may be inconvenient and perhaps dangerous for a few (kind of like HPV in that sense) but if you don't get measles as a kid, you stand a vastly increased chance of getting (even debilitating) eczema as an adult. So WTFZ?! How do we know that this doesn't impart some other beneficial effect, as with measles and so many other things?

You don't GET cancer from HPV but it is generally accepted that any chronic inflammation is the start for any cancer anywhere in your body. Ergo, if you don't have sex, you wouldn't need this vaccine. I have two teenage daughters who are still very much virgins. Would I allow them to be vaccinated? Would they allow it? Is it the government's right to enforce such a ruling? CAN THEY JUST STAY OUT OF OUR BEDS, PLEASE?!

When do we get back our right to self-determination? Why do we have to let them "know what's good" for us? Our ancestors set up rules for society (not all of them pleasant, let me just say now) that served us well. We would suffer the consequences for risky behavior. Nowadays, riding a bike without a helmet is considered risky because we have no damned common sense.

Look at what we've become.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The governments obsession with this HPV vaccine is disturbing to me. They are really forcing the issue right now. It seems like there is something more behind this than just greed. I think in 20 years or so, we will find out a lot more about why they are doing this.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't agree it should be forced.
Its just a guaranteed profit for Merck.
Why else do you think Merck tries to lobby governments to make it law?
Even some medical Director guy of the CDC 2 years ago recommended NO mandatory vaccination with the HPV vaccine.
If you look that up in old Google news you will find him saying not to make it mandatory.
And he told Merck not to bother lobbying governments to get them to make it law.
So what happened there?
Oh that guy no longer works for the CDC.I wonder how that happened?
Corrupt evil pieces of filth.Playing with peoples free choice.
We don't need a HPV vaccine to make uber profits for Merck.
We need a Cancer CURE to stop people dying.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Interestinggg]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
What if people would rather risk getting the cancer than have their experiment injected into them? Do they have free will at all?

Maybe we should all just shut up and do as we're told. I'm sure they would love that...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I've heard many complaints about this, but here is one link...
www.cbsnews.com...
Yet, I see patients every day come in to get the vaccination

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
I've heard many complaints about this, but here is one link...
www.cbsnews.com...
Yet, I see patients every day come in to get the vaccination

How sad. I'm curious, What do you tell them? And is it woman wanting it for themselves, or to give to their daughters?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

I've had women in themselves asking fo it (or rather coming back for it because its a 3 series shot), but mainly its the parents asking for it for their children.

Yet, it doesn't even protect against all strands of HPV anyways- Why bother?

Some people dont even read the pamphlet or reports on it either...they just trust that, 'Well, the doc. says I should, so I should.'
It's insane!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Population control.
They can't do anything about immigrants coming into the country,but they can do something about them reproducing.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
I don't trust any of 'their' drugs or vaccines.

After seeing this news I'm wondering if it may be a form of sterilization.

I don't think anyone should be forced to be vaccinated for Cancer.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by azureskys]

This forcefull aplication on the youth of america and immigrants of child bearing age, is an absolute giveaway that it is some form of sterilization or fertility reduction.

IF the risk of HPV were anything serious it would have been heard about as long as AIDS, which is way more deadly to those who who contract it.

1+1 = ...

-ADHD

top topics

<<   2 >>

join