It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orzeml(The Pleiadean) message to our kind

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

In reading this thread, I see that a lot of people shot the messenger, and disregarded the message. Read it again, and see within your own self that this is true. Humans do worship movie stars, and we even have a show named "Idol." We were given a pristine planet that could support each one of us in fine style, but we have destroyed it.

In support of your post, smokingman2006, I too have spent a lot of time speaking to and listening to the Pleaidians, and I find them to be a very peaceful people, and much higher in the spiritual realm than we humans are. I also know in my heart that I once lived there, on a planet that is no longer in existence. It is not known to mankind, but there is life as we know it on all the planets in our system. The only Gas Giants work for NASA.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If they really exist, why don't they share some real knowledge with you so that you could actually enrich the earth. Not the same self help psychobabble that most of these "Pleadians" give. How about some direction or guidance in the areas of science, math, or even healthcare. A little knowledge goes a long way towards proof and actual enrichment of our society. Its no wonder we idolize movie stars and go to war when all they seem to do is chide us about how shallow we are rather than provide any actual insight into the solutions to some of the worlds most pressing issues.

Try asking a question that will actually benefit humanity and stop worrying about 2012 and the rest of the BS. Sorry if this came off a little rude but for once I'd like to actually see some substance from higher beings.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
To Mistiq and autowrench

Thank you both again for your support.

to the poster who asked my aliens do not give us the advance tools to better our lifes

If the aliens where to give us a pocket size power souce that never ran out would we use it to power and heat the homes of the old and poor or to power a nuke or tank?

[edit on 12-1-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

Sorry, cannot interfere with human progress. Cannot "save" humanity from their own mistakes. Any interference would make the Pleaidians wholly responsible for us, like an adopted child. They cannot do this, and we do not want this, do we? The only instance where they will interfere is if we humans decide to unleash the nukes we have on another Nation. I am told the Pleiadians have the ability to beam up every weapon on Earth inside of 20 Earth minutes, if necessary. Many hybrids are here on Earth to educate humanity, but the message is most always shot down and dis-credited immediately by well meaning people. Why not let these people speak, and be heard, instead of doing what you deem to do? If the message does not suit you, disregard it, if it does, accept it and move on.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Is that pronounced like Gargamel? (smurfs). Just curious. Ask him if in his mission to enlighten the world about big Hollywood, if he can do anything about bringing back the Gong show to combat that atrocity 'American Idol'.

Tell him I like his more forward platform, a platform which roughly translates as "hey, look at you, you suck, what an embarrassment".
It is more strait and to the point.

Tell him that because of 'whoever's' planted doctrine 'that the anti christ is going to attack Hollywood/bring down Hollywood' that, if he has taken a *particular advice* to point out Hollywood as a problem, that he is merely being set-up by his advisor as being mislabled/mispercieved 'as being' said anti-christ.

Which is slightly less, well, alot less offensive than the former 'they need love and light and pastels'.

About those mischeivious rouge time travellers. ..
We the people can not be blamed for offenses we did not commit.

So, in the upcoming future there has been a similar planted fail proof failure loophole built into the 'White Brotherhood' platform. This will catalyst somewhere around 2056.

Thanks for your help..sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There is a great difference between acknowledging what is right and living what is right. Sure everyone already knows what is right and what they should be doing, but most people dont really give a blank about it. Why should these aliens help us if we are just going to start stabing ourselvs in the back again? They dont want to help us because we wont learn if these things are just handed to us and some being says do this and do that. We will not learn that way. We must discover the truth for ourselvs, within ourselvs and only then could any real change possibly take place.

Whether smokey is telling the truth or not shouldnt really matter. There is a message. If you already know than do it already!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Mr green

please read the start of this thread it may answer your questions about the message............

This key you ask about is not clear to me.

peace and hope

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
His answers was that in the last 20 years we have become a race obsess with idolizing pretenders and shallow people.

I asked him to clarify his meaning of pretenders and Orzeml explained that our worship of what we call movie stars is unhealthy and very negative to our goal.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by smokingman2006]

Thank you for drawing attention to what is a disease of the 21st century. How can we ever look inwards to what really matters, our spiritual being if all most of us care about is what some Hollywood star is doing.

I totally agree with your OP and cant see how any one could disagree with it, yes some will say its not from aliens, but this aside can ANYONE really disagree with the OP?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I was once a stable control rule following human being.

but since my encounters started happening my stable life has slowly dived into a world I can no longer call my own.

I have lost friends ,family and most of my asset, I no longer make any sort of living but something in me drives me along this path and I can not stop.

I am not scared but my logic tell me that soon I will be lower than zero, yet I feel in my heart that this message is more important than this life I have.

Am I mad? I think not

We humans have a chance I think we are worth it......

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Smokingman - I am totally feeling the message(s) and I believe you, but there's just one thing that is killing me that I must ask.

I understand our self-destructive nature - both collectively and most importantly personally, but since we are being manipulated by the reps, is it really fair to blame us? Since they (reptilians) are interdimensional, not only are they tainting our food, but they're in our thoughts. They would have us beat if it weren't for the Pleiadians or other benevolent ET's giving out messages.
It's not an even playing field. It seems there never was!

So that, my friend, is my most sincere question
Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Its like Seeker said in another posting the till the situation gets drastic nothing will be done till there are more people waking up to the fact and calling for change.

most are happy with the status Quo , give them a plastic card, a big TV, plenty of trash to watch and feed them junk this dulls the sense and before to long we start looking like those Zombie movies we laugh at so much in our younger years...........

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thank you smokingman for being brave and bringing your story out. It's a shame the bashing crowd can't just 'get it.' But it comes down to fear, ego and ignorance - humankind's favorite pastimes.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Thank you smokingman for being brave and bringing your story out. It's a shame the bashing crowd can't just 'get it.' But it comes down to fear, ego and ignorance - humankind's favorite pastimes.

Yeah, it's strange how some people so vehemently attack the message, and the messenger. I said this to my mom, earlier today:

"If someone told you something ridiculous - like ""The sky is green"", you would probably say ""Whatever"" and walk away. But when someone, it seems, speaks the truth - about something that is so profound, they get nuts and obsessive and compulsive and attack."

Stuff like that makes me wonder sometimes...

I for one believe SmokingMan too. I believed in the pleiadians for sometime, and before anyone ever told me, I knew that Billy Meier had contacts, but no proof to back it up, so he manufactured false evidence. Smokingman sounds too true to his word - he is not asking for $$ by putting up a web-page (like Marciniak). He admits he is a normal, ordinary, fallible (I mean that with respect) human being who had a life changing experience. He has nothing to gain, but to spread the truth.

...AND, he says that if we don't see anything in the sky in April of this year, he will "go away".

That is no evidence of hoax, and it kills me when people attack him like they do. If the shoe fits, wear it! If not, then get another shoe!!!!

Peace, All

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

And if nothing happens in April, so be it.

We're here for you smokingman.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

And if nothing happens in April, so be it.

We're here for you smokingman.

blujay nice to have you on here

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If you can get these aliens on the horn... then tell them to come talk to me. Their habit of speaking to the ignorant and self serving is apparent.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
ironic then that technology from the world wars helped to create these computers, the internet, rocket technology, thus the space race and a myriad of other technological inventions

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
So if Nibiru is coming to reek havoc on the Earth in a few short years... what will all this changing even accomplish? Maybe Nibiru is coming to promote this change. Imagine... I giant red planet in the sky for everyone to see.
Mass panic? I think not. Mass compassion and mass uniting! Free love for all!
A CELEBRATION!

Who could possibly work themselvs over on trivial things while there is a massive red planet in the sky? Who would run inside and spend the last waking hours of their lives borded up in fear?

Nah... I think we would change for the better! Right before we all died.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

Sure that not exactly the point but a very good scare for us to get our house in order once and for all is well past time.

We have to start moving in the right direction and stay the course.

peace & hope
SM

[edit on 15-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

Sure that not exactly the point but a very good scare for us to get our house in order once and for all is well past time.

We have to start moving in the right direction and stay the course.

peace & hope
SM

[edit on 15-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

That has been in the back of my mind that perhaps the threat of disaster might be being used to try and motivate people to change, for it is sorely needed and as you say long over due;

the balance here is way too far to the negative side, and if people would only stop to think and realize that we all count, we all can and do make a difference, and every little bit of change, whether large or small, does influence the rest.

smile at everyone, hold the door for someone, or just a casual: "HI, good morning" to everyone we encounter with a genuine smile.
we allare in the same boat, so let's work together for better.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join