It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orzeml(The Pleiadean) message to our kind

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hey smokingman! I hope you feeling better soon.

I have a bone to pick with your Pleiadian Pal. We humans do have many distorted behaviors but ask him who gave them to us? Ask him was there manipulations? Ask him if his species had any hand in genetic manipulation of humans? I think so but I would love to hear your pals answers to these questions.

Peace!

Typo

actually our more aggressive emotinal behaviours come the the ape in us not the alien.
[edit on 21-10-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Look, i agree with the overall message presented by the OP.
Whether of not the origin of these words can be proved or disproved really doesn't move me.
And yer, we have heard all this before - this "wisdom" has been whored around by good-doers for probably ages.

Why would people continue to criticise when the obviousness of those changes that need to be made grow ever ergent??

Seriously, no harm, no foul.
From what i perceive, the OPs intentions were not to try and prove that they were actually in contact with any extraterrestrial being, or that Plaeidians do actually exist - they did not even go to any extreme lengths as to overtly prove that the message was from some "space brother".

I, for one, fully support the idea of people looking at things from the opposite or another's perspective. You'd gain much insight, realise something that you were previously unaware of, possibly even conform your future conduct thereto. Again, no harm, no foul in that. Everday i see the indifference that people enact, seemingly unaware - even within my own circle of family and friends. I am sure that every single person on this thread have encountered these types as well.
It's not easy getting somebody to deviate away from the lifestyle and habits that their ego depends on and feasts off of every moment and try to have them notice an entirely different perspective.

If you missed the message of the OP then there's nothing i can do to help you because, quite frankly, I'm over trying to explain things that people standing (sitting) in front of me cannot understand.
Go back and read over the original piece
Skip the "creative writing" parts about the fantasy peoples (try replacing it with references to a some older mentor or something of that nature, if you will have it that way)
and then go and do what you will.

Lets keep our minds open, shall we??

Vacant

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jon1
PLEASE,Please, not another one.
Bring some sort of proof to ATS and people may listen. I think most people here have had enough of others blabbering on about contact with other beings.

Fair enough, you have the right not to believe in extraterrestrials, but what about the message?

Is it coincidence that a lot of messages allegedly from ETs talk about how we are destroying our planet and ourselves, while most humans are totally ignorant of the fact?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The sad part of this is so far throughout our short history peace has never won over war and mayhem on this planet this itself should tell us something is just not right here when most of us only want to live in peace.

understanding and love alone will not affect any great changes only a different mind set by the masses can change our outlook.

peace and health to all.......

[edit on 31-10-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by myrddinzos

With all due respect, I am not from an ape and I don't think you know what you are talking about!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Dear Smokingman:

I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I came off as snarky to your OP.
I do believe in the Pleadians, I even believe I have an aspect of myself existing with them. I however do not trust them (well not all of them) even the aspect of myself that I have communicated with. So I wanted it to be known that I am a believer and not an adversary.

Peace to all and Happy Halloween!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

science has proven we originate from apes, that is common knowledge, we all are more evolved versions of apes, we belong to the same family in terms of species. much like gorillaz and chimps, different szpecies yet same family. APES.
i cant believe u didnt kno that. i learned that in grade 3 ffs

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

wow total denial and closed minded belief. do some research on sumerian tablets. if u believe the bibles version is true fore our origin. this is impossible because if we all came friom adam and eve we would be imbred, science has proven we can only imbreed 4 30 generations b4 becoming extinct. ppl need to wake up.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I do not buy the Bible nor do I believe I came from an ape. Now maybe you did.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
My job is not to convince the whole planet that alien are in contact with me and to get them to fly around to please afew and (scare the living daylights out of many more)
those who understand the message are the one who must be reached first to the others I wish them good luck.

For someone who is spending so much effort trying to convince everyone of the good we need to start doing, it must be maddening to be ridiculed non stop.

Even if smokingman did not experience real contact and simply siphoned off information off the internet, it doesn't make his message any evil does it? Unless someone here can justify that the gist of his message is pure evil.

That evolving or being kind to our own race is a bloody evil thing to do.

Insulting and ridiculing a man who simply repeated good message is... well, I'll leave it up to you to admit to yourself.

It wouldn't kill anyone to say thank you for the good message, even if its repeated or if the poster is a sham seeking attention.

So we blast the poster giving that message of goodness (or evilness if anyone can justify) and we ask "Why can't the aliens stop giving us wise words and just COME HERE AND WORK THEIR MAGIC!"

Yea! Brilliant question! Deserving of a brilliant answer. Anyone with two rubbing brain cells can figure out that answer.

So why can't the aliens stop blabbering their yoda words and yank their arses here and do magic?

Well... we deserve their GOOD help as much as the man giving us a GOOD message deserves to be ridiculed.

Sigh...

And indeed many of us have gotten so cynical of life, we're blind to many goodness. Take this good message and use it to help shape your life for something good.

Some of us will never be able to evolve much this life time but its the will of creation. They all have a role to play in someone else's life in the next incarnation or many incarnations later. Harden their resolve for the truth and test their faith.

Every being here have purposes.

Its okay. Life is a constant struggle for experience and knowledge.

God bless you smokingman and others helping spread good word.
Even if you're a sham seeking attention

God bless.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Prometheus Ascendent]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

i wasnt saying to read the bible, i was saying to read the sumerian tablets, i study all religions and prophecys and science in order to find the answers in all of them, i dont follow 1 blindly like a majority of ppl, i keep 1 eye on science and the other on spirituality. its about balance and sorting thru the bs to find the truth, those storys from the bible do have SOME validity however they have been altered to nsupport control. the origin of these stories come from sumeria, and the true versions of these stories are on the sumerian tablets. every single religion has these same stories only told differently. which is why wars over religion are retarded cuz every 1 is in some way basically saying the same thing. and i dont understand why u had to resort to immature name calling. i never said anything rude to you, did u even read the message, becuz u just did exactly what it said not to do. and u ppl wonder why they wont come str8 out and show themselves to us, we are so busy arguing and competing with one another we cant even find a common ground. if we cant work together with our own species how the hell are we supposed to deal with a completely different alien species. i mean # alot of ppl hate on ppl for the color of our skin, how are these ppl gonna trEAT A SPECIES FROM ANOTHER WORLD. the sumerian tablets describe the annunaki as our gods and creators, god did make us in his image, because the annunaki spliced their dna with the apes of earth to create humans, these more aggressive and hateful emotions come from the ape not the aliens. PLZ FOR EVERYONES GOOD DO THE RESEARCH, DONT JUST DENY THE INFO B4 EVEN LOOKIN G INTO IT FIRST, SOOOOO MANY PPL DO THIS. and im sorry if ur took offense by this statement, iu didnt mean it as offensive, i only try to enlighten ppl as to what ive discovered. RESEARCH SUMERIAN TABLETS. u can do this on ur computer. i apologize its just that ppls lack of will to research b4 arguing irritates me and makes it sumtimes difficult to deal with ppl without becoming angry.

with love and light
myrddin zos

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

... i apologize its just that ppls lack of will to research b4 arguing irritates me and makes it sumtimes difficult to deal with ppl without becoming angry.

with love and light
myrddin zos

Please bear with such people. They are there to test our will. It takes merit to be a worker of goodness. Not everyone will get such chance this life.

If its easy to become a light worker without resistance, I wouldn't bother trying to become one.

I'm not a light worker. Just someone who read too much for his own good.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Prometheus Ascendent

yes i kno this and im working on it one day at a time and i get a bit better everyday. the old me would have reacted very much the same way as she did which would have been immature name calling, and instead i reacted in a more loving and mature manner.i try to project positvity into all negative situations. negativity is pooisionous to the mind body and soul. negativity releases certain chemicals in the brain which distribute thru the body dirtying the chakras and leading to mental illness, headaches and even life threatening illnesses. most ppl dont kno it but their negative emotions is the real cause of diseases. and when somebody rids themselves of negativity they become alot healthier and immune in time. often times ppl die becuz on a subconscious lvl they wanna die. i kno these things becuz im a healer.

with love and light
myrddin zos

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Dude how old are you? I have done plenty of research, including the Sumerian, don't presume what I know and don't know. There are many theories and I don't really care to debate. You win, whatever!

Say what you will. Peace to you!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by myrddinzos
reply to post by Prometheus Ascendent

yes i kno this and im working on it one day at a time and i get a bit better everyday. the old me would have reacted very much the same way as she did which would have been immature name calling, and instead i reacted in a more loving and mature manner.i try to project positvity into all negative situations. negativity is pooisionous to the mind body and soul. negativity releases certain chemicals in the brain which distribute thru the body dirtying the chakras and leading to mental illness, headaches and even life threatening illnesses. most ppl dont kno it but their negative emotions is the real cause of diseases. and when somebody rids themselves of negativity they become alot healthier and immune in time. often times ppl die becuz on a subconscious lvl they wanna die. i kno these things becuz im a healer.

with love and light
myrddin zos

There is a term called somaticize. =)

And yes, the negativity affect us very much as we are nothing more than energy. Matter regardless of its state is nothing more than a different expression of energy. Einstein said something along those lines.

Therefore, yes, we are simply beings of energy with a low enough frequency to be able to exist in this physicality.

Imagine what all those negative energy does to us.

Cheers!

Lets try to leave out words like "name calling", "immature", "childish" and such...

I think people tend to get sensitive about such words for the silliest of reasons.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Last night I had the pleasure of spending most the night in the company of Orzeml And Amizarac I asked a lot of questions and received many interesting replies.

One of the questions I ask was how are we humans perceived by his race?

His answers was that in the last 20 years we have become a race obsess with idolizing pretenders and shallow people.

I asked him to clarify his meaning of pretenders and Orzeml explained that our worship of what we call movie stars is unhealthy and very negative to our goal.

He then asks me what I would think of a race that puts money and greed over everything else.

He explains that watching from the outside if much different than living from within.

Look at your planet from our point of view more than two thirds live in misery created by a small group of profit takers who are happy to trade four billion lives so they can live like kings.

Most You human are still willing to go to war with your neighbors over the most minor matters.

You all try to preach love and understanding yet are totally indifferent to the suffering of your own race.

Just recently your governments have found thousands of billions of dollars to try and rescue your meaningless lifestyle yet very little is done and spent helping your fellow human who are dieing of hunger and sickness every day.

At any time throughout your short history one war or another has raged on your planet pitting your own race against yourselves in order for few to gain financial gain.

You now worship, movies stars football stars , and rock stars as god and your children want to grow up to be like then.
Your newspapers and magazine are full of stories about excessive shallow people who waste fortunes while the little children die in there millions from hunger and sickness.

Your race was given a pure clean and virgin planet with everything it needed for your kind to shelter and feed itself.
Yet in a very short time you have nearly destroyed this and yourselves. Is it any wonder we are very fearful of letting you humans join the other races in our universe, let alone make full contact with you?

So from us watching from the outside you as a race paint us a very scary picture.

As much as we have tried to help the human over the centuries we cant seem to change this materialistic attitude that has brainwashed your race. Some on our planet think that the human have gone down the path of insanity to far to be brought back onto the path of humanity but we feel there is still strong hope.

We will give you to knowledge of the old world as we have done on many occasions in the past and you can use this to hasten your people development and reach its goals.

There are still hundreds of million of good people on your planet but very few of these make policies
that benefit the masses.
And there are only a very few bad people on this planet but most of these make all the laws and policies that effect you all.

The rest of your planets population is what we call lost and with no sense of direction and will follow what ever they think is the norm and these are the one you must show the path to.

Your planet was once balance and every tribe had what it needed to live and prosper but greed and ego has ravaged and pillaged from most of those tribes and now you have a very imbalanced world where there are tribes living on nothing because all was taken from them.

It is up to all humanity to restore this balance and insure that all men and women are fed and sheltered equally on this planet only then will the human race be on course for a meeting with other races.

This planet was never created to be the playground of a few and the misery of billions and rulers never had the right to enslave the people only lead them into a better existence.

You rules for any living being is to live and let all others live along side them, nothing more is of greater importances.

Till then human can never expect to have mass contact with other life forms from the stars.

What a loaf to pinch.

I'll play along though, Orzi don't even know me, has never met me so how doth this being know what I hold in high regard and what I idolize and perhaps worship and offer sacrifices to.

You know cause just the other night, after drinking 2 bottles of Robitussin DM, I sat down and began to try and contact my 'Star Friends' after another half bottle Razadomugul appeared before me but this time he had brought a friend Fo'Shizzie a being of pure light energy.

They spoke unto me;

Take heed human worm baby. The TIME magazine of the judgement is at hand. Be foolish not, be wary of internet shysters looking for 15 pages of fame. The 9th seal is being prepared to be opened ALL HAIL and Praise the love of the light of Baal.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I agree! please tell me that you mistook this for a short story site. The so called "message never changes" it just gets re made up everytime one of you "contactees" has dilusion- bring proof to ATS and stop wasting people's time.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Having just read the replies on this thread since I last visited it I can only say what a sorry race most of us are becoming.

We harden our hearts to all the suffering and hardship in this world and watch real time wars on television with the feelings of an alley rat.

we are raised into a dog eat dog world and care little past our own needs if our forefathers had operated this way we would not be around today.

We are one world one people and should feel contented to have food, shelter and warms

for many on this planet have not.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Having just read the replies on this thread since I last visited it I can only say what a sorry race most of us are becoming.

Why? Because we question and don’t believe everything we read? That’s what makes us human, as if you didn’t already know that. Perhaps mixing with your “Pleidian” buddies is rubbing off negatively. And why do I say that? Because of generalized, disapproving statements such a this:

We harden our hearts to all the suffering and hardship in this world and watch real time wars on television with the feelings of an alley rat.

No! NO! NO!

How can you possibly say such heartless things with such arrogant confidence about your fellow man? Do you honestly think that “most” of us watch television coverage (our only way of accessing it, by the way) of the carnage in Gaza and ignore the human cost?

What do you really think we are?

You have a seriously naïve view of humanity.

we are raised into a dog eat dog world and care little past our own needs if our forefathers had operated this way we would not be around today.

That is true about our predecessors. But I know that I am my father’s son, and am proud of that fact, and I thank him for what I am, for all my faults.

And billions would say the same thing.

Do not suggest that the current generation are not worthy of the heritage we have been left. Yes, the world is faulty and at the hands of democratically nominated idiots, but human nature has not changed. We still care and love and question and strive to make the world better bit by bit.

What exactly are you doing to achieve this, apart from spread doom-laden stories?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Human beings have been easily manipulated, the large numbers controlled by force, harsh penalties and outright lies since the beginning. We are not a very civil race, in my lifetime I have witnessed atrocities that could have been prevented and while they were happening, dealt with so the families and children would be spared, yet our western "free" countries had actually been instrumental in the disasters, even in the purchase of over a million machetes from China for the Rwanda massacre, and stood helplessly by while the atrocities were carried forth.

Only in "free" countries is there a chance to change anything, yet we abuse this great responsibility to stop our brutal murdering leaders from harming the citizens of the world, by chosing to be political idiots.

I'm sorry, wake up call. We have to act in a much better manner, or theres not going to be a future.

What Smokingman is going through is very hard on him, and its hard for him to write about, it takes nerves of steel. I understand the message. We need to shine our lights, and behave cooperatively with each other in a grass roots community fashion, and extend our compassion to the world's children.
We need to let the renegades criminal et/hybrid leaders know they stand alone, they don't represent us, we don't approve of anything they are doing.
We need to withdraw from every bad scheme, help each other out like there no tomorrow, because there may not be, and love each other, the homeless person on the street, the drug addicted teenager, the shut in elderly person who had their support cut, the lonely hearted. Reach out and show what your made of. Don't fight their wars.

Something is coming up soon, and we really have to show that we are not under contracts of the overlords, we don't behave as one with them. Its that important guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join