It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orzeml(The Pleiadean) message to our kind

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A friend sent it to me, and I thought it was nice, because of the whimsical and thoughtful look on her face.

I think his post is short because he is attempting to take a break from the threads, but felt updating this was important. I had a strong impression that real help was coming and was very surprised to see his post on this thread that morning.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I for one am anxious to hear more of what SM's friends had to say.
Im a fan.

See I like all you guys. You, SM, Orzeml...jury still out on the Grey's. LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Please can you explain to them that it is an Earthly custom to bring gifts when visiting friends, something small will suffice..
Perhaps two churns, one of milk and one of honey, hopefully they will be like the cup of coffee that Sgt Clifford Stone had
and that will solve our global hunger problem. Also a small chest full of gold coins which like Clifford's cup, refills when empty. That would solve the worlds poverty.
If they cant bring any of those, they shouldn't feel embarased, just ask them to take all the worlds guns and bombs away with them when they leave. That would be a good start

Long may they visit you.
PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Good, I'm glad to not be alone in that. They are all I see, I don't get the Nordics or Reptilians ... just their big eyed faces looking at me. (sometimes I feel like they are in my closet and want me to come check, but, heck no!)

I also have been having a real strange feeling of a horribly loud BANG. It's hard to describe, and I know many others are having feelings of doom, but the feeling that any second something could just blow up is creepy. Talk on the street says not to fear, so I am not fearing, just wondering.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I think humanity has always thought the end was near.
Maybe because it is...LOL I don't know but I feel there is no end ever.
Maybe just a new begining, I do not fear death only pain and suffereing.
Even that is not permanent, the only constsnt is change. Correct?

Fear = False Evidence Appearing Real

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I saw Orzeml last night he had 2 Greys with him.
Well see ya back in a couple of days.
WTF
Are you kidding me? That is all you are going to say. Is this like a cliffhanger in a seies?

cindymars, you said it.

We’re reading an episodic sequence of deliberately uninformative paragraphs designed purely to keep you guessing. Wouldn’t you want to tell the world how you felt once you’d met representatives of the Greys? I would. And not just how they smelt.

(Let me make a guess on that; they smelt like wet cardboard.)

Even the ever entertaining blujay agrees with your concerns:

I thought the same thing! This all does feel like a sort of series ... or like I mentioned in the other thread, like we are living in a movie.

Not a movie, more a Truman Show, with smokingman2006 as the director and writer. Remember how that story went?

I am starting to really beleive SM because he sure isn't a storyteller.

Oh, but he is.

It doesn’t matter that he’s not delivering copious detail about his “contacts”, as he has a ready made, captive audience who’ll lap up anything he writes. And now the story has taken on Greys, it can go off at a tangent. A mini-series, if you will.

These threads are nothing but space opera and an attempt at hokey religion.

I honestly thought that smokingman2006 had gone away to do something positive about his life. Maybe even spend some time with his wife and enjoy her company, rather than logging in and out of ATS.

Sadly, I was wrong.

He couldn’t keep away from the lure of attention.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
Why do you need to contact aliens to think these thoughts? The message is basically "be nice, don't be dumb, don't foul your own nest, humanity needs to take care of itself"

And that's fine.

But doesn't that message stand on its own without needing to come from an outside "authority?"

No, that message doesn't. But it should.

And to those who enjoy ridiculing Smokingman for his "ridiculous" story about contact with extraterrestrials, I suggest you read his post again.

Maybe if you choose to live the way they encourage, they might decide to meet you too.

Many have done it...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

You say ridiculing, I say disagreeing. It’s all a matter of opinion. Ridiculing implies those who have alternate viewpoints are doing nothing but demeaning the OP. Not true.

We're exercising our intellect, as opposed to having it dictated to.

You have no way of knowing smokingman2006’s claims are real or not, even if you have had an “alien experience” yourself.

One does not verify the reality of a reported other. If you believe it does, then I’m afraid you’re in for a disappointment.

And I’ve read this thread’s author’s post’s enough to have come to a conclusion that he doesn’t quite comprehend the concepts he is espousing, rather he is repeating them.

There’s a difference.

There are several threads on ATS where the authors’ patently not only understand the concepts and philosophies they are writing about, but can expand on them without the need for sensationalism. That isn’t happening here.

Maybe if you choose to live the way they encourage, they might decide to meet you too.

Really?

Is this from prior knowledge, or are you just promoting a way of thinking verbatim?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

more insane babble...

if they really wanted to help why not do it out in the open? No reason for honesty and openness to throw a monkey wrench in their trying to help; its called transparency. They'll be able to do more.

When the aliens do decide to help, it will be out in the open for all to see.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Orzemls came again last night and with him was two others who we call Greys, he says their are working together with this group to try and break the deadlock but I must say that looking into their black pitless eyes I felt very uneasy.
plus they had this body odor which is hard to discribe, not good.

apart from that they look very much like the ones profiled in the X - files.

right down to the long sticklike fingers.

off again for a few days will give an update once I return.
SM

were they small or tall? What were two greys doing in your room do you think? Did they bring anything to the conversation? Deadlock in what?

I heard they have 3 fingers is that true?

I get confussed with this alien and the female one. Are they related? Its like a scene from men in black all these aliens visiting you!!!!

Cool though.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Uh oh, smokingman2006

Have you forsaken us in the other thread, or do you feel an impasse has been reached there, and so you diverged attention here?

By the way what happened to being away and all that talk (sorry I did not read this thread if has already been answered)?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
He said anything important he would update us on.
This is a very good piece of news, and its along the lines that I've been out asking for non-stop for nearly a year, and I have a very positive feeling that things are going to change for earth. But I'm sure this will involve actions, reactions from the leaders and hopefully interventions.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

One thing even extra-dimensional contacts can recognize is that us humans are developing a sense of humor... Without humor, it would be a very grim experience to live a live here as a human... And perhaps it is one of the best way towards bettering these problems they commented upon... (Kool-Aid and Dracul agree, they are nodding enthusiastically...)

Thanks for this post!
I believe we can make a difference only when we take ourselves less seriously... (Carlos Castaneda coined the term "self-importance" as the root of all that we don't like in our world...)

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Good to know! I live my life in my world of humor. It truly is the only way I can manage day to day.

Often times those around me don't understand my sense of it, so I get strange looks a lot of the time ... but every now and again, I'll run into someone with the same sense of humor - and that can truly be an intoxicating experience.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by blujay]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
First, to Beamish (re: your post on page 8), you responded to a quote by cindymars,

Originally posted by cindymars
I saw Orzeml last night he had 2 Greys with him. Well see ya back in a couple of days. WTF Are you kidding me? That is all you are going to say. Is this like a cliffhanger in a seies?

Originally posted by Beamish
cindymars, you said it. We’re reading an episodic sequence of deliberately uninformative paragraphs designed purely to keep you guessing.

Given the gravity of the subject matter, the information is very sparing, and is delivered in as casual a manner possible. Example, (from page 1)

Orzeml(The Pleiadean) message to our kind Last night I had the pleasure of spending most the night in the company of Orzeml And Amizarac I asked a lot of questions and received many interesting replies.

He wins the prize for most understated and aloof contactee on record.

Clearly there are planetary ramifications here - if we could just get smokingman2006 to acknowledge this; that what he is sharing is real; or at least to affect an appropriate degree of recognition of what would typically be considered a profound and very emotional experience.

Instead, he just seems to be sharing tidbits, as if recounting a day at the office. This casual tone necessarily begs the question, Are these interactions real? Because you don't seem as interested and intrigued as your readers.

On a side note, Beamish, you said the following (page 8),

I honestly thought that smokingman2006 had gone away to do something positive about his life. Maybe even spend some time with his wife and enjoy her company, rather than logging in and out of ATS.

Is he married? In another thread he started in September of last year (2008) he says,

Last night I went to bed just after 1 am at the moment I live alone apart from my cats who all sleep in various rooms in our house.

So does he live alone, or does he live with his wife?

I'm not saying he hasn't had the experiences he believes he has, just pointing out what I see as incongruities.

Personally, I share mystiq's position from a post she made on page 7,

Originally posted by mystiq
Then its over. For anyone willing to stand out and try to save this planet, or speak, they will be in danger, their family and their friends...This is not exactly a human problem. Those overlords controlling this planet, and misusing power are not human. That is the point.

How many contacts like this have occurred over the years; with "friendly" ETs bringing words of criticism and caution? How many of these have resulted in any real change? None. At least not in the contactee or listener in which this wasn't already possible; even imminent.

Any being with real insight (many of these friendly ETs seem to lack insights present in our most uneducated) would recognize the beings they are addressing (us) represent an ignorant, infinitesimally small segment of our race. We are one generation in a lineage that reaches back half a million years or more.

To admonish, or to attempt to educate us at the last minute with hopes to reverse something so ancient bespeaks more profound ignorance than they profess us to have, at the extreme; or a mischievous intent at the least.

I tend to believe the latter, because real change is not to come intellectually, but from our source (within), from which all things spring. Logic and reason put us here; something deeper is needed to alter this.

In truth, this train is on a certain track by now. It is a positive track from what I've ascertained; as opposed to what smokingman2006's (or others') contacts assert.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by atswheat

Hello atswheat. Welcome to ATS.

Given the gravity of the subject matter, the information is very sparing, and is delivered in as casual a manner possible. Example, (from page 1)
Orzeml(The Pleiadean) message to our kind Last night I had the pleasure of spending most the night in the company of Orzeml And Amizarac I asked a lot of questions and received many interesting replies

Casual manner, or a teasing one? There’s a difference.
I will hand it to smokingman2006; he has spun a good yarn. That takes talent (but then again, he did say he has written a film script based on his life).
Also, there is another way of looking at it; he is adding even more information to an already convoluted story. Why? Throwing these additional tidbits into the mix renews interest in a thread that was loosing its way.

It would be wise, for you, to read the entirety of his other “contact” thread related to this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

so you can deduce for your self whether we are reading a story, or an account that unravels to include most of the imagery and concepts of the ETH and near related 2012 theories. Good luck, it’s a long read.

He wins the prize for most understated and aloof contactee on record.

Some would say contactee, others would argue the point…

Clearly there are planetary ramifications here - if we could just get smokingman2006 to acknowledge this; that what he is sharing is real; or at least to affect an appropriate degree of recognition of what would typically be considered a profound and very emotional experience.

Some of the subjects he touches on are indeed important and relevant to our present predicament, however having been on his threads from the start, I have drawn the opinion that they reflect some of his personal dislikes, rather than ones that have planetary implications.

It’s as if he has suddenly become tired and almost uncomfortable with the life he once led, and these threads are a form of confession; as if he is seeking absolution. Just a theory and not an accusation…

Instead, he just seems to be sharing tidbits, as if recounting a day at the office. This casual tone necessarily begs the question, Are these interactions real? Because you don't seem as interested and intrigued as your readers.

Both points that I’ve covered several times, and answered again here.
Your last sentence is vague; are you saying that I have readers, or that he is exhibiting disinterest?

If it was aimed at me, then I have made my viewpoint extraordinarily clear; I believe in the presence of extraterrestrials on earth, but I do not believe this thread’s author has been contacted by them. And I am not looking for readers, just offering my opinion. I do believe the OP is looking for followers and validation, on the other hand.

On a side note, Beamish, you said the following (page 8),

Is he married? I'm not saying he hasn't had the experiences he believes he has, just pointing out what I see as incongruities.

smokingman2006 says he is married, but his wife left him when he told her of his “contact”, but subsequently returned when she (and this he only alluded to) had an “experience” of her own. Once again, I urge you to read the entire narrative.

How many contacts like this have occurred over the years; with "friendly" ETs bringing words of criticism and caution? How many of these have resulted in any real change? None. At least not in the contactee or listener in which this wasn't already possible; even imminent.

You are assuming that there have been numerous contacts.

That may well have happened.

But if we accept that that has happened, then what are we left with after these real “contacts”?

All we continue to get are these poor communications, delivered with the same type of ineffectiveness. And the “contactors” continue to deliver the same message in the same way to the same type of “contactee”?

Their messages are going to continue to fall on deaf ears.

Any being with real insight (many of these friendly ETs seem to lack insights present in our most uneducated) would recognize the beings they are addressing (us) represent an ignorant, infinitesimally small segment of our race. We are one generation in a lineage that reaches back half a million years or more.

The current method of “contact” (if that is actually what it is) patently isn’t working, as the whole scenario, as far as the rest of the world is concerned, is an object of ridicule. Who would persist with a methodology that does not, and can not promote an urgent, paradigm changing concept successfully?

Advanced beings who, presumably, have advanced intellects?

Hardly.

If we are reading on this thread of a real alien contact, and I’ve always said that I could be wrong in doubting smokingman2006, then I would agree with your reasoning that there is something mischievous in their purpose.

At the start of the other thread, I used the term “Trojan Horse” several times, as it the concept occurred that the OP was possibly being coerced into delivering a lie by his alleged “friends”.

Why, I cannot begin to imagine.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
A more positive note, I recommend everyone look at this thread by HiAliens here, and think we should be asking for help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because the problems are many, and we need solutions and help.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by atswheat

To admonish, or to attempt to educate us at the last minute with hopes to reverse something so ancient bespeaks more profound ignorance than they profess us to have, at the extreme; or a mischievous intent at the least.

I tend to believe the latter, because real change is not to come intellectually, but from our source (within), from which all things spring. Logic and reason put us here; something deeper is needed to alter this.

In truth, this train is on a certain track by now. It is a positive track from what I've ascertained; as opposed to what smokingman2006's (or others') contacts assert.

That was very nicely put, star for that...

Although I am not so sure we are on a positive track yet. The same kind of people who were ruling over us 5,000 years ago are in charge today as well.

They need to be disposed of their power and one of the ways of doing so is for everyone else to stop giving them the power. Through a totally peaceful way, we should all collectively ignore them as it's only a handful of people compared to the rest of the population anyway.

Once they see that what they say and do does not matter to us or affects us anymore, they would probably abdicate on their own. I do not believe they would try to destroy the planet because by that time, the control and power they have would not be part of our collective reality. On the contrary their own existence would be at stake as we could think them out of this illusion (so-called physical reality) altogether.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by amigo]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
A more positive note, I recommend everyone look at this thread by HiAliens here, and think we should be asking for help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because the problems are many, and we need solutions and help.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by mystiq]

If You Could Send An Email To Benevolent Off-Worlders What Would You Write?

Stay the hell out of our affairs, all of you!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Thankfully theres many who are asking for help. Critical mass will hopefully be reached irregardless.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join