It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orzeml(The Pleiadean) message to our kind

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
SM in the first paragraph of the first page of the Thread that you started called "Are we really worth saving?" you state: "my postings on ABT brought more questions than answers".

I looked up ABT on the internet and the ABT forum means "Alien Babel Tech" Forum.

Which poster are you on ABT? I want to do more research on whom you really are in order to figure out if you are fake, or real.

So.... what is your "name" on ABT?

I'm sure some of the others want to go to ABT and see what you said on there to see if you are keeping true to form, or if you have slowly but surely been making up stuff as you go along.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Smoking man has already answered the duplicate of this post on the other thread, RS, and he has always maintained he posts only here;

earlier in the original thread some one had copied the original OP and posted it on a football forum, then accused Sm of playing double;

as far as I know Sm alerted the site owners to this and they took it from there.

just my .02 centavos

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
SM I had to ask since I saw what you had written by mistake, and believe me, I checked long and hard for the other stuff but didn't find anything.

But the other thread "The Final Contact" here on ATS by the other poster calling himself "Commander Ly-on" is a joker for sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
SM I had to ask since I saw what you had written by mistake, and believe me, I checked long and hard for the other stuff but didn't find anything.

But the other thread "The Final Contact" here on ATS by the other poster calling himself "Commander Ly-on" is a joker for sure.

Glad my friend as there was nothing to find

We are entering a period of great change and new knowledge for all of the human race this is what should drive our focus not petty attacks on fellow members.

Orzeml has told me that depending on the current outcome of certain things we may get our wishes very soon.
Things are afoot that can not be hiden by anyone this time.
Peace & hope
SM

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hi SM

I have been following your threads and agree to a great degree on the info the visitors have shared with you.

Would you please ask your visitors who and what the Council of Elders are? I was told by a visitor back in the eighties that they are the authority this planet is under. No one can leave this planet without their permission as they have the records of everyones purpose here (or potential purpose as we do have free will, though only to a degree, seems we can't be taken off planet without their approval.)

Any info on this Council? Are they good guys or bad guys?

STM

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

earlier in the original thread some one had copied the original OP and posted it on a football forum, then accused Sm of playing double;

I had wondered the outcome of that bizare turn. So a poster did actually take the OP and put it in a football forum
Wow why would someone do that? this has nothing to do with football and must have appeared very out of place to say the least.

Id hate for that to happen to me, to have your views taken out of context like that and put on a sports forum.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Hi nice to see you posting again.

I too have been told that we each share a purpose here and many go throught their present life never knowning or reaching this goal.

I will ask your question about this group of beings.

from my understanding of the current situation their are some willing to break cosmic laws to help replace the inbalances that is current on earth.

The annukanis are our current jailers and I will ask if these are the same group. as many are known by many different names to us just to confuse us all further.
Peace & hope
SM

[edit on 17-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I believe that is part of the problem, that everyone needs to stop and look at their lives, and then look for that purpose or goal, and then ask if it is self-serving or service to others, and then decide which path to follow,

if we only try to work together for the betterment of all we would soon see many changes that all would benefit from.

it is our choice, but how many realise that they must choose?

edit for typos and spelling

[edit on 2/17/2009 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I would believe that a council that would be akin to our jailers that was breaking galactic law, would not be allowed to keep a slave race, and another thread on here alluded to our being seen as willing contractual almost, but that we had to pull away from their agenda. A more spiritual approach, from a higher council would not be the slave masters, but our true return point. I think positive intervention here would be according to the highest order but rely on more being awakened, although perhaps our leaders actions, say with nuclear, have made some actions imperative.

Something that worried me was on that other final contact thread, that Russian Scientists alludes to, when I asked about the word Rigel, he responded that this was his son, and mentioned a Council.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Had a quick read of that final contact thread and it's got very bad Mojo.

Felt very bad vibes on each and eveyone of Com - ly-on postings.

plus he said you are one of the chosen ones from the 144,000 this in itself is a lie as no one knows who they are till the very day.

peace& hope

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Yes, but that was when I got my forhead blasted with some bad painful attack, and asked for help from my good friends, and had to learn some fast shielding that worked. I wrote to my friends and told them about it and warned them.

The 144,000 he turns into numerology. As well, then a friend wrote to me, because I'm not into that in the least, and said that the number means more than contact as he was saying and that in its older or other meanings, it means death and recylcing. Which I could beleive, as my heart felt like it was being attacked as well. I believe this went one step over anything related to a bored teenager, and even if they produce one, wouldn't believe it....but see cabal going down to South America, the Nazis were there for years as well, and who knows.

However the part about Rigel was weird to me, even why I brought it up, because I havn't discussed that with anyone. But for some reason it kept coming when I wrote. I had a face in my mind for some time, without a reason (just subjective) a nordic male, and thought maybe he was associated with my childhood. Then a memory of him as a special officer, as a special presence on the craft with Rigel always coming to mind for me.
So I was really confused over that thread and wondered what any of it was about, except as a net or a way of pulling out contactees or something like that.

Edit to add: then also, on another recent thread the 144,000 was mentioned related to the tribes of Juda. So it doesnt seem to relate to any rescues from danger, but darker meanings perhaps.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 17-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

You are very right about 144000 having a darker meaning because even in the context it was given to me would mean that those number would only be getting out of here because we all face very certain dangers to our very existence.

That to I have a hard time getting my mind around...

peace& hope
SM

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This is too funny... (not talking about the OP)

IF WE ALL KNOW IT, WHY ISN'T THERE SOMETHING HAPPENING?

Olmost everybody here is saying "enough with this crap, theres another one"

But you keep forgetting that the War is still going on...

The only way to stop the Global War for Money, is to stop using it.

Money brings greed, greed makes hate. Hate leads to (star wars style) suffering.

and that's what the OP is talking about.

If it was up to me, the monetary system got pulverised yesterday. It's breaking us apart.

Drop the currencies. Trade in goods!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PureET

All well and good, friend, but the majority of the people aren't in any position to start bartering or trading, simply because they have few skills or goods to start with;

it would be wonderful to instantly change over to a cashless society and break the money chain, but the stark reality is far too many would be left with absolutely nothing to trade or barter, and the number of those that would share what they had with the less fortunate would be very small;

it is a great idea, but impractical unless slowly implemented on a small scale and then it would take a very long time to ever become a feasible alternative without a large scale co-operative effort.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Thats a different kind of rescue, not the numbers mentioned in that darker thread. I was applying the darker meanings to the other thread.

Unless they're doing a large scale rescue of all good, non-cabal people, here on earth, most good people need to stay and help out with others. Many are here just for that purpose. Look at the titanic, and the few in the lifeboats. Of course there should have been lifeboats for everyone! What do we do in an emergency, I think it shows our hearts.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hi All

Just a quick update, Orzeml contacted me last night.

He says that much is happening at this present time concerning Earth.

There is at this very time a meeting of galactic importance going on that is debating the issue of massive contact between Earth and at least three races of non earthly beings.

This is causing a great rift between those who believe we are not ready and those who believe that time is running short and now is the time.

Some of the major players on our planet have promised to cause mayhem and .chaos if the non massive contact treaty is broken.

Orzeml expects what we would call much false flag information to be released in the coming days to counter and deceive any offensive of such action.

He says those we have come to know as the Anunnakis have highly placed puppets that control over 80% of all major decisions made here.

So stay calm and look twice at everything before forming an opinion.

Peace & Hope.
SM

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Wouldnt it be cool if they all form the words "WE COME IN PEACE" in the sky with their spaceships or something?

I mean, who would trip out at that? It might ease humanities fears about the aliens intentions and make things go more smoothly.

and frankly, if I could I would let these aliens know that if humanity knew we were not alone in the universe, we would stick together as one. We would have no choise and it will help in the long run. We have to come together NOW.

Besides, why do they think were not ready? All they have to do is look at the box office to know were ready. Didint race to withcraft mountain hit #1? Dont tell me were not ready.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by stevedel0]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Just a thought: It would be neat if a message could be sent to every one on this planet telepathically that "We are coming, be prepared. Know that some mean good will & others harm. The time has come." Maybe that's not a perfect message, but you get the point.

Who knows how many would "get" the message, but maybe it could be sent to us while we are awake and also in our dreams. If this message were sent repeatedly to every human over a matter of say six months, then I'd imagine many would begin to get their interest really perked up. Of course the governments would say this is some virus gone array in everyone's minds and that they're working on an antidote, but still not everyone would buy into that.

Since aliens have full telepathic ability I almost wish they would do something like this. It seems these days each person has to individually have their own "experience" with aliens to finally believe, being sent a message may help to break down the wall of disbelief that is still quite prevalent.

Just my thoughts here, random, very random, but still this would be interesting if this happened. (Yes, I know it does, but not necessarily on a grand scale within a small window of time like I'm mentioning here.....)

[edit on 16-3-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is one of the things I have asked for since spring of last year, knowledge of galactic laws and how they pertain to us, and how we may apply for legal remedy even, knowledge of the true circumstances of this world and our predicaments and the lies of the overlords. I always saw this as a sort telepathic download of knowledge for everyone, or for those who are not the negative elements here, because they know each and every one of us, our thoughts, minds and hearts fully. There are some who don't need the message.
I hope it goes this way in the end.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, I'll be standing right beside you Mystiq asking that they (continue to) do so. May the revealing increase as time passes....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join