It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For everyone wondering about Military mobilization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Im not from the US at all, but what are the chances that this is to do with the mobilisation of troops for domestic US duty?

what if "they" know something is about to go down, but to avoid panic in the public, they are moving troops and equipement to where they know they will be needed before an "event" takes place so it looks like a quick reaction or a quick lock down of a city or something like that?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrRviewer
What ever it is, its for our own good.

Dear oh dear,
This confirms my suspicion, we really are sheep aren't we?

How do you know they are for "our" own good if you don't know what the hell the intended use is?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mrRviewer

When, oh when has your government ever done anything for the good of its own people. Your attitude to the info in the OP has simply just blown me away

Respects

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

well its for our own good because... they are Our military, led by our leaders. Our gov has it so easy why would they attack the people they serve? Start a civil war ruining there own way of life.. for what? By using solders to round up their own friends and family? Get real!
sheep are scared animals who follow anything. I just know human instincts well. I have no fear of our trooops coming to get us. but if you do then who is the sheep?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This can't be. For weeks I've been hearing on ATS how the American military forces are dispersing throughout the US for the NWO thing.

Does anyone think there may be a redeployment? We're going to up the ante in Afghanistan. Could that be their possible destination?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Heres a little food for thought.

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkm1864
More than likely the hummers are being taken to locations in the US for deployment. We all know the economy is going to crap and I am sure the government knows more. Could the government be preparing for martial law? Who knows but I certainly haven't learned to trust them unlike most people.

When they stop painting them tan is when I would begin to sit up and take notice.

Tan = Iraq/Afghanistan

Green = Somewhere more temperate. . .

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
www.drs.com...
I believe,"cant prove" that the vehicals come from this link....."location" They have been makin em for years..
All I do know is that the vehical in question is not made just for our military!! They go to the highest bidding contractor, and the boxs you are refering to on them are just the mounting system"for guns and such" but those have to be aquired afterwards..
I know they make-em by the bunchs!!!!!!! and they are usually railcar transported...They are to wide for tractor trailers"wide load" I know many go to Kansas "Fort Riley" and alot more go east.......

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by emt217

Those armored hummers look SO NICE! Too bad I'll never be able to own one.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well we have a railway at the back of our neighborhood that has been closed for ten years. this past summer they started fixing all the gates and putting in satalite tracking systems on the lines. The last three days they have had a big train come in sit in the middle of town blowing the horn a few times then going backwards to where ever it came from.
Out towards the ranches in the country we have a National guard base...mabe they are getting new vehicles? The ones in the film are the same color as the ones they have been using that are obviously in bad shape. (old and smoking)

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Looks like some major increase in Montreal.

This thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Of all the camera phone photos I have seen this particular one looks the most relevant. More then that I too would like some location information? And I would like to know what those boxes are on top of the hummers... Smaller versions of the microwave pain beam perhaps? Extra fuel tanks maybe? I have no idea?

Those are gun armored turrets.To protect the machine gunner from small arms fire.I see them all the time.Also, I've not once seen a humvee with that camo pattern.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
This can't be. For weeks I've been hearing on ATS how the American military forces are dispersing throughout the US for the NWO thing.

Does anyone think there may be a redeployment? We're going to up the ante in Afghanistan. Could that be their possible destination?

Yes, odds are that is their distination ,but due to OPSEC,noone but the people in charge of those humvees will know.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I would think that it would be highly unlikely that a trainload of hum-vees would be on their way to Montreal for use there. Canadian troops do not use the humvee.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Seems like more of the same (or similar) from Vancouver to Texas.
www.greaterthings.com...
Can anyone confirm or refute this?......please.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
I don't recall seeing that color pattern in the middle east. That is in fact a different camo pattern. It kinda reminds me of a desert/tundra color. More suited for africa if you ask me.

There might be something to what you say..

I know someone who served in Afghanistan, and was told by this person these types of vehicles with this camo pattern would be most suited for Africa.

That's all the info I could gather though.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
trinityrailcar.com...

Train tank info from manuf.

TILX 197174

I'd check the train line schedule and manifest on the their website but I need the date/time and the train line used.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by venividivici]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It belongs to the Afghan National Army.

Taliban capture of Humvees

The Taliban got their hands on some of them while the Humvees were being transported from Pakistan to Afghanistan. I knew it belong somewhere in Asia because of the camo.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by deltaboy]

[edit on 3-1-2009 by deltaboy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join