It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New message from Blossom Goodchild OCT 11TH

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Military confirmation on October 14th

I Ran through this a translator and it came up with this:

1. Within the framework of l' COp Elocution (l' assistance of the SQFT at the Top of the Francophonie in QUEBEC 14 Oct 19, 09), the 34 GBC required that the GBT Salaberry be ready to deploy within 48h in support to the SQFT.

2. The Company has GPE was elected to prepare to deploy in order to support the GBT and the FAS. PROBABLE MISSION

3. ON ORDER OF the COMMANDER OF COMPANY HAS GPE AND APPROVAL OF the COMMANDER OF COMPANY has 4R 22eR, the Group 2 GPE will prepare for déployement possible 13 at Oct 19, 08 as a component of the Co has in order to support possible spots of the GBT and FAS NO FRONT MOVEMENT

4. Oct 14, 08 RV Ordres

5. NONE for the moment INSTRUCTION ADMIN

6. As asked by the HQ of the Co has, Commanders of sections and det must inform their members of the NOT VERY PROBABLE possibility to have to be spread in 48h between the 13 and Oct 19, 08. This can be made simply by email.

7. Commanders of sections and det must inform their members who this possibility is IMPROBABLE and has LITTLE chance to materialize. To in no case the members must s' to sit on their kit while waiting for a call. To in no case with the fact the members must change their plans or disturb their civil lives because d' a hypothetical scenario. Told your men to continue their lives as so anything was for l' moment but that this is simply a ' ' heads-up' '. This MUST be mentioned in your email or call to the members of your section. I do not want a disturbance in the life of our soldiers at this time.

8. Commanders of sections and det must confirm to me by email or telephone before October 12, 08 with 1000L the number of members who would be theoretically available during the 13 Oct 19, 08 period if ever one déployment would be necessary. The amount of time is short and j' will accept an estimate of the figure. You n' do not need d' to call each member to discuss d' a hypothetical scenario and d' to have a confirmation of their presence. One will be able to ask more in detail on Tuesday Oct 14, 08.

9. Once again, I do not want any panic or of excited rumours. This is simply a combination of staff-check and to hold the personnel of the informed group d' advances.

10. PLEASE ack with the reception of this email and j' will await the figures by section and det Sunday.

Source: 10-14-08.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
well i ticked over 12am in new zealad any folk in new zealand see anything?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Guys, as disappointing as this sounds... we are all gonna just have to accept the fact that nothing is gonna happen on the 14th, and no craft will enter Earth's atmosphere.

One thing that will be interesting is hearing Blossom Goodchild's reaction to the failed prediction. Now that should be interesting

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Fox.. come on now! That is no confirmation by any standard - unless of course your standard is low. That's just a post from another blog my man! Now stop playing with us - you practical joker you

I'm starting to worry that you have swung so far that you've been flung off the swing and over the fence. That completely removes your future swinging privileges! Your stuck on the GFL side of the fence now my man!

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
As much as i would like to be wrong and this to be true , i know what i will be doing on oct 14th , laughing at blossom goodchild.

This wreaks of a last minute attempt to squeeze them last dollars out of people over the weekend before this fantasy comes crashing down on the 14th.

Sometimes we just ARE what we SEE.

I surely don't know what we will see tomorrow or further on, but I hope it is less of trashing people.
Why Laugh AT her?
If her intent is greed, she knows the outcome already, so there is nothing to laugh AT, she will be the one laughing.
If her intent is honest, what is there to laugh about? Just a person who said something that is not true but in all honesty believed it to be.

The attitude of smallmindedness and treating people like idiots, and laughing at people is a petty way of living.

Explain how Blossom gets money out of this situation. Who will ever buy a book from her when this turns out to be nothing. She just seems to be a outright loving but naive kind of person to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
Guys, as disappointing as this sounds... we are all gonna just have to accept the fact that nothing is gonna happen on the 14th, and no craft will enter Earth's atmosphere.

One thing that will be interesting is hearing Blossom Goodchild's reaction to the failed prediction. Now that should be interesting

Why is everybody so interested is this ONE craft. They are already here, did we forgot the encounter with testimony from the BA pilot this year.
Was that debunked? I think not.

It would only be something new if it stayed there for all to see and verify for a longer period. That is the only new aspect of this prediction.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Fox.. come on now! That is no confirmation by any standard - unless of course your standard is low. That's just a post from another blog my man! Now stop playing with us - you practical joker you

I'm starting to worry that you have swung so far that you've been flung off the swing and over the fence. That completely removes your future swinging privileges! Your stuck on the GFL side of the fence now my man!

IRM

InfaRedMan, my good man - I am being open to all possibilities now. In less than 11 hours, will all find what will (or won't ) happen.

I am beginning to think that we are all being played against each other and the October 14th event is distracting us from something else, an event that is much larger and more important than this.

Whatever they want to achieve, they are already achieving it. They have divided us on ATS.

In the words of David Rockefeller:

The best way to destroy a nation is to make them destroy each other.

Look at ATS, for example: the October 14th event has divided ATS into two fractions: believers and skeptics. People are becoming more and more fanatic about their statements, we are becoming more and more rude to each other and the discussion is becoming more heated up. All over the Internet, people are discussing October 14th with great passion.

Yes, the October 14th event has brought a bigger awareness to the public. But it is also dividing us.

Before, the ATS was a place for all of us who denied ignorance and searched the truth. No matter of our opinions, we stood together.

Now, we talk, shout, insult and argue with each other about something that NONE of us is 100% sure of know will happen.

Perhaps the GFL starships will show up all over the planet tomorrow.

Perhaps Blossom Goodchid is an actress and a fraud and a new version of lonelygirl15 or a new Blair Witch Project.

Perhaps the GFL starships will bring new era of spiritual awakening, enlightment and knowledge to the human kind.

Perhaps the GFL starships will off us in a few hours.

Perhaps the GFL starships will be all about Love, Light and Kindness.

Perhaps the GFL starships will lure us into a trap and gradually take over the world and humanity.

Perhaps the fact that we are experiencing headaches, radio interferences, cell phone interferences, Google Earth Weather anomalies, power blackouts are all related to the arrival of GFL starships tomorrow.

Perhaps the fact that we are experiencing headaches, radio interferences, cell phone interferences, Google Earth Weather anomalies, power blackouts are very usual and we think they are caused by the aliens because we are FOCUSING on it right now.

Perhaps by tomorrow, our planet will enter a new era of enlightment.

Perhaps by tomorrow, NOTHING will happen and we will continue as usual and the life will go on as it always had.

Now, I am both skeptic and believer myself, InfaRedMan. To be honest, right now, I don't know what to believe anymore.

We've all been silly. We've all been rude to each other. We all have insulted each other in some ways. We all have acted childish in some ways. All of it because of whetever might and might not happen tomorrow.

We are all entitled to have our opinions. But please, everyone. Let us not allow the October 14th event to divide us further. Remember that the original reason we are here is our passion to deny ignorance and to seek the truth. We must all stand together and let us not be divided by the October 14th event.

Whetever will or won't happen - will or won't happen.

The only one thing we all know and feel for sure that in less than 11 hours, we will know the truth.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Spooky, you make a great point and it's actually a shame that your thread concerning this was closed down. There are far worse ones that still survive.

There are great divisions in the ATS camp right now - big ones! If we suppose for a second the the GFL are real and they are about to drop into orbit, then their preparations are somewhat lacking.

We can look on ATS as a microcosm for the rest of the world. We have people of different colors, creeds, belief systems and so on... and in saying that, it is then quite safe to assume that the remainder of the world will react in such a way - if not worse!

Why worse? Well at least those within this community are somewhat immuned or desensitized to many of the possibilities and surprises this universe may contain, whereas your average joe is going to have his world torn to pieces.

Imagine the effects on religious division. Imagine the scrambling by nations to be the first to acquire the alien tech or forge relations that may give them an edge... and the nationalistic paranoia associated with such a situation.

I'm only scraping the surface here with the plethora of problems this would bring to the world at large.

Again I reiterate, if the GFL are real, they have no understanding of Earth and It's occupants at all - if they wished to come in peace that is.

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I just find it extremely ironic this day just happens to be the same day the stock market in the US reopens after the week of historical losses and blatant manipulation.

What are the odds of Blossom picking that day? or the world market and banking system about ready to collapse and the powers that be struggling to stop the panic.

All of this is very surreal IMO

Uh, the stock market is open in the us today. Just the banks are closed and government offices.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I saw this video just a minute ago on youtube and thought it pretty funny, maybe yall will get a laugh out of it as well.
In regards to the "great EArthly Tremor" that was supposed to be felt a few days before the ship's arrival

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I saw this video just a minute ago on youtube and thought it pretty funny, maybe yall will get a laugh out of it as well.
In regards to the "great EArthly Tremor" that was supposed to be felt a few days before the ship's arrival

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This remind me of a Peter D.Who said about the same thing and If you read a lot about ufology are go to there web site,you know who I am talk about...Of course it did not happen.And it change you after.It change me I can even go on has site anymore I don't believe anything he says now

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Blossom Goodchild's prediction has caused Paddy Power's bookmakers to stop taking anymore bets on aliens revealing themselves.

Daily Mirror UK/Ireland has an article today 13th Oct 2008 quoting a spokesperson saying that due to Blossoms predictions they have stopped taking all bets until after the 14th Oct 2008.

One person tried to wager EUR3800 that aliens would reveal themselves on the 14th!!!!!!!!!

She even has the bookies running scared now!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
that was funny-Also brought back memories, they dont make um like that anymore.
Im not very optimistic when it comes to BG, but it would be Something wouldn't it.
I had a encounter @ 13teen with a UFO, mountains of New Mexico. But nothing ever since.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

Okay, did anyone reading her recently issued "communication" on page one get the feeling that she was writing herself into almost a "sexual" frenzy?

After Oct. 14 comes and goes with no contact, this woman ought to be the subject of an intervention by those who really care about her and get her some serious psychotherapy. If I'm wrong and aliens show up, hey I'm wrong. But several thousand years of recorded civilization says I'm not.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If she is right and they do show up, she will become an instant prophet of sorts - and I d love to see the faces of some in ATS!

But most likely nothing will happen and we will blame ourselves for such a greedy and naive species.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
If she is right and they do show up, she will become an instant prophet of sorts - and I d love to see the faces of some in ATS!

As would I...it would truly be a funny sight lol

Originally posted by TheOracle
But most likely nothing will happen and we will blame ourselves for such a greedy and naive species.

Something will happen....something always does every day...it just may not be the something that the Blossom chick believes, maybe it'll just be the sun rising again

AB1

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hey all I'm new to the site, but not things secret.
I spent 8 year's as a USMC Rifleman, I now work for a media outlet.

I give this woman the benefit of my doubt. We'll know soon enough who is strong enough to survive. UFO or not, it's go time and you might need your game face on in the near future.
This is pretty much the right time.... if you think about it.... will this happen? Why not? Things are so F#$*ed right now, it would be a welcome change over the Killer's calling the shot's. Even if they come to enslave us rather than heal us, I would welcome that over the NWO and their brand of slavery.
Hey I just don't want to be hurt by my own people anymore.

If October 15th come's without result, the true nature of the world should be crystal clear to all. The NWO is in place, the politician's still lie, and the children still die of starvation. It's always been kill or die in the game of life, and I don't know anyone who can "take it with them when they go" So just be happy for the love of your family, and the love of life.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well, it's 2:23am in Sydney Australia on the 14th of Oct. At what point during the day are they supposed to arrive???

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Having seen the GFL topics alot but never having read about them, I decided to check this thread out and asked myself "who exactly is this Blossom person" ?

A simple Google search of her name brought up the usual sights and blogs and even had a Wiki entry which was deleted. Luckily though for Google's cache, some info was retained as follows:

"Blossom Goodchild is an Australian actress and self-professed medium (with no substantial proof of her asserted abilities) who claims to have begun channelling a Native American spirit named "White Cloud" in 1991. She gained international notoriety for supposedly channelling a message from cosmic beings known as The Federation of Light on August 1, 2008 that an extraterrestrial spacecraft would be visible for three days beginning on October 14, 2008 "in such a way as to prove to us the existence of other life forms in the Universe". The message includes the remark, "We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states. We give to you the name of Alabama."[1] Goodchild's message spread rapidly across the Internet via video and audio recordings on YouTube[2] and as a topic of discussion on blog sites devoted to discussions of extraterrestrial life[3] during the months of August and September, 2008.[4] It has also received attention and ridicule in the international press.[5][6][7] This rare and specific prediction offers an opportunity to perform an empirical test of channelling, although the rational community has dismissed her claims as having the characteristics of a form of undercover marketing designed to sell New Age products and services. It also provides an example of the globalization of online news media as the contents of blog sites become "newsworthy" and op-ed pieces in local papers are read and commented upon by members of a global audience."

Link to Google Cache'd version

I don't believe in the claims personally but would love nothing better than to see something REAL happen tomorow.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join