It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New message from Blossom Goodchild OCT 11TH

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Lived on the Gold Coast for more years than I'll reveal

Was up there a few weeks ago

Going back soon

Entire family lives there .. they're a virtually a Gold Coast institution .. have houses almost on the beach .. will be in a prime position to view Goodchild's hoped-for galactic cavalry, lol

By the way .. you realise that time-zones aside .. the world spins uniformly

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Don't think so

think you have your time zones backwards

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

Don't think so

think you have your time zones backwards

What do you mean? You have to wait until the 15th. That means the 14th is over.

You said it's over in about 7 hours, but it's not, in 7 hours it's the "beginning" of the 14th, it's not over until the 14ths over.

Understand?

[edit on 13-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Ah yes. I DO see what you mean

Thank you

Now I'll just have to do my best to get through the next 30 and a bit hours

... and will post to let you know when the 14th officially ends over here

Because when it ends over here, it's over .. that's correct, isn't it ?

Pending further detail from Ms.Goodchild, of course. Now we're virtually on the cusp, wonder if she'll clarify if the 14th begins and ends according to the International Date Line ... or if there will be an extension to accomodate the US.

But yes .. I do get it and thank you again

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Yes it is only the 13th here in Au, and the 14th is tomorrow, and then its the 15th...

But Remember, Blossom is also in AU, so what timezone is she going for herself?

They did tell her the 14th. But was it her 14th or the 14th US time..lol

I guess this could happen at any moment really.

Jokes aside...

Hey it isn't AU that has backward timezones...lol

The sun first hits the peaks of AU & NZ, for each new day, before it hits the rest of the world..hehehe

Your country is the one all backwards. Hell even your water flushes down the toilet in the wrong direction.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I've always been super-skeptical of this group. Well.. not really, I've always disregarded what they say with a laugh or two, because it has always seemed like utter foolishness. The wording they use is so cheezy, it's unreal. BUT.. I am willing to at least give this a chance to materialize. I don't see a reason to lambast her yet. But if this does NOT happen, perhaps all the silly posts in newsgroups, websites, and forums can stop? I think that's a fair tradeoff.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Dock6 Noosa is NOT on the Gold Coast it's on the Sunshine Coast.

The first time I heard of Blossom Goodchild was on this site yet I live around the road from her in Noosa. ??? A local celebrity she is NOT! There has been zip ziltch nuffin mentioning her anywhere here. No one really cares either, more interested in surfing conditions.

I'd really love for this event to happen but I'm leaning towards Bloss taking too many of those happy pills.
Where will she be on the 14th? Maybe spending up in Hastings Street:lol

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Yes if she really said it will happen in Australia? then yes it would be over.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Haha yeah I live in the UK, but I didn't say anything about your time being backwards? lol

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
So what if shes wrong !!! more to the point .. what if shes right ???
better to be prepared than not to be huh ?
I,ve been watching the sky most of my life and just in the past 3 months I have seen more unusual activity up there than normal.

I cant wait for the day of 'change'

bring it on

and Blossom -> keep up the good work , as they say " it might not happen overnight, but it will happen"

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm skeptical as are many I'm sure, but my curiosity has been peaked enough that I will sneak a peak at my skies on Tuesday. LOL Good thing I'm not a cat eh?! Well assuming I can even see the sky, it has been cold, overcast and rainy since Friday.

Even if this person is off their nut completely it seems rude and disrespectful to be so nasty about her beliefs. Behavior like that, as I tell my kids, makes you worse than the person you are being rude and nasty about. But what would I know, I'm just a nobody here on these interwebs. LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
To all the GFL believers, let's do a little exercise, shall we?

Say you have the technological capability to travel hundreds of thousands of light years to contact some fledgling civilization on the brink of collapse. You want to bring a message of hope, to help people become more spiritually attuned to the universe or enslave them. Whatever.

Realizing that the message you wish to impart is of such importance as to change the course of an entire species, do you:

a). make contact telepathically with someone already regarded as a fraud, such as the village idiot and not include any information of importance, like how to cure cancer;
b). make contact with a highly respected religious leader; or
c). announce your coming by making contact with millions and millions of people telepathically?

Honestly, if these Klingons have the ability to contact Flower Goodygoody telepathically, why not contact more than one person?

Do you see how utterly ridiculous this is?

I'll tell you what, if a UFO appears over the southeast on October 14, I'll send the original OP $100. If it doesn't, then I expect I'll never have to see any of her predictions on ATS again.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I keep having bad dreams especially about aliens.

This dream is no joke as funny as it sounds. One time i had a dream a couple of months ago that a huge spaceship covered the sun as i was looking from my front yard and we were left in darkness. Then down from the ships came these brown aliens who said they wanted to party with us. After much partying they said they would heal me and my dad. But i saw my dad on a chair and they were doing lobotomy on him and said this will heal him even though i was upset half his brain was exposed while he was still sitting there alive and they healed him and i woke up.

This morning i had a dream i was sleeping in bed which i was at the time and i was being bitten by many spiders and i was squeezing out this dark grey poison from every bite as quickly as i could then i woke up.

The day before i was dreaming i was on a rollercoaster and everytime the roller coaster went upside down i would be frightened and my heart would hurt. (i could literally feel my heart hurting and i never feel in my dreams, no sign of pain when i awoken)Then i saw the emergency button where the rollaercoaster can stop at any time if i'am having health problems. I pressed the button it stopped and many of the workers there rushed to get me out. I woke up!

Why all the bad dreams lately i dont know!

[edit on 13-10-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Your country is the one all backwards. Hell even your water flushes down the toilet in the wrong direction.

That is a myth - the coreolis effect is negligible on the small body of water in a toilet - google it - myth.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Probably been coming here a bit too often meadowfairy.. lol! It's enough to destroy anyones good karma at the moment. Just make yourself a nice warm milk before bed tonight with a bit of nutmeg & honey. That'll do the job nicely

Pleasant Dreams & see you here on the 14th

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Oct 13 here. This is the first I've heard of this Oct 14 thing, can anyone supply a little back story of were this date came from and why she has it?
Please.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Chukkles]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by meadowfairy

Probably been coming here a bit too often meadowfairy.. lol! It's enough to destroy anyones good karma at the moment. Just make yourself a nice warm milk before bed tonight with a bit of nutmeg & honey. That'll do the job nicely

Pleasant Dreams & see you here on the 14th

LOL infraredman i think i have somettimes i miss meals reading ats its mind boggling. Thanks for the advice and will try to have sweetdreams. You too!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It would be horrible if the end came like that..why we wouldn't be able to see all those apocalypse movies coming out, George Noory wouldnt be able to keep his contract extension to 2015, and you know he is absolutely a true believer in 2012..
I shudder at the thought at whats coming.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I had a dream last night she was riding a Unicorn naked through purple clouds. I think she had on red boots and a eyepatch...........Wonder if that is a message from her to me

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hey yall,

I was always sus about the "Southern hemisphere" v "Alabama" contradiction from the original message on Blossoms web-site.

This may have already been posted, however I hope that yall forgive me for not reading through every post on every thread on this topic.

I had a thought and did a quick google.

There is a place called Alabama Hill in northern Queensland ... Blossoms home state.

Alabamba Hill

It is very flat ... almost outback Australia ... great place to park your space craft and give everyone a good look at ya.

I had a very quick search for any paranormal history from Alabama Hill but could not find anything that would suggest a reason it being an area of any particular importance. Its was a quick search.

I am an optimistic sceptic when it come to our Blossom and TGFoL but at least this helps clear up a little contradiction in the original story ... if the Fed chaps to come and say high tomorrow.

Has this been covered already and has that original contradiction been cleared up?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join