It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New message from Blossom Goodchild OCT 11TH

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
IF this event takes place on Oct 14th...............
I'm going into hiding. Because this will be one of the biggest deceptions that satan will have accomplished. And the masses will fall for it, it is after all his master plan. Its not that I don't believe that UFO's exist, its just that I believe they are evil.
Anyone can argue all they want about my point of view being biblical,
But for those who deny it, I can tell you this for sure
We both have a 50-50 chance that were right.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
posted on 12-10-2008 @ 23:46

Be tolerant, be friendly, be loving.. cleanse all emotions of anger, hatred, frustration and envy from your system.

This is what will be necessary, not views of great spacecraft in the skies.

According to archangel Metatron, there will be nothing of a physical nature to be seen in the skies at 14 october. His newsletter explains why, read it carefully.

I give you the biggest FRAUD SO FAR.

Bravo!!!!!

[edit on 12-10-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well, less than nine hours to go now and then everyone will be able to go back to their everyday lives

3.19 pm in Australia

sunny day, some cloud

Even though Ms.Goodchild is said to be Australian, I hadn't heard ANYthing about her at all until dropping back into ATS a couple of weeks ago

And no-one I know or have spoken with has mentioned this woman

Maybe she aims more for the US market ?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Be tolerant, be friendly, be loving.. cleanse all emotions of anger, hatred, frustration and envy from your system.

This is what will be necessary, not views of great spacecraft in the skies.

According to archangel Metatron, there will be nothing of a physical nature to be seen in the skies at 14 october. His newsletter explains why, read it carefully.

I give you the biggest FRAUD SO FAR.

Bravo!!!!!

I don't understand thou, who's archangel metatron? lol

Where did that info come from?

[edit on 12-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
Well, less than nine hours to go now and then everyone will be able to go back to their everyday lives

3.19 pm in Australia

sunny day, some cloud

Even though Ms.Goodchild is said to be Australian, I hadn't heard ANYthing about her at all until dropping back into ATS a couple of weeks ago

And no-one I know or have spoken with has mentioned this woman

Maybe she aims more for the US market ?

She sounds kind of british to me? edit: I think she's british and moved to Australia to live.

Anyway I'm not an expert but her eye movements "suggests" she at least believes what she's saying....who knows.
www.blifaloo.com...

[edit on 12-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
They have changed their minds- they are not coming.

I hope Blossom is hiding.

Hmm, every one of your posts towards this prediction has been filled with disdain, spite and has an air of trolling.
If you don't have ANYTHING useful to contribute to any one of these threads, then I say bugger off! Or at least sit back quietly and stop being a pest.
You have made it quite clear that you believe she is a charlatan and have no room for movement. Others here are still yet to make up their minds.
So please back off.

And on that topic, until, UNTIL, you see a change of GFL condition on BlossomGoodChild's own website. Everything else is hearsay... You may believe the other person you linked to for what ever reason. But since everything else that isn't the actual SOURCE can be disinformation.

Since I see no change on her website, the GFL are still going to show up tomorrow. As per her prediction.

Only time will tell whether what she believes she is telling is truth or not.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidCrystalz
IF this event takes place on Oct 14th...............
I'm going into hiding. Because this will be one of the biggest deceptions that satan will have accomplished. And the masses will fall for it, it is after all his master plan. Its not that I don't believe that UFO's exist, its just that I believe they are evil.
Anyone can argue all they want about my point of view being biblical,
But for those who deny it, I can tell you this for sure
We both have a 50-50 chance that were right.

your not the only one with this point of view

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

maybe she realised us aussies wont buy her crap hahaha

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
OK I have been thinking long and hard about this subject over the last few weeks & have reluctantly come to a conclusion.

As much as I'd like this to be true & as much as I'd love to see it happen...

I simply don't think it will, for one very promenent reason.

Blossoms choice of name for the So-called Federation.!!!

OK some ppl might think the "Galactic Federation of Light", might sound a little cheezy, but this is not why I came to me conclusion.

Federation of Light, could very well be the name of a real entity out there..

But Galactic?

When Blossom came up with this name, she did so without having been educated in the realities of Space, Time & Distance.

To her, the word Galactic, sounded just as Spacy as Steller or planetary.

But if there were a "Galactic", federation, it would imply that there are whole "Galaxies", involved with this Federation.

That simply isn't plausable (no matter how advanced your sociaty is).

When she Made up this name, sh did so, without thinking that Galactic means between Galaxies & Stellar means between Stars & Planetary means between Planets.

I think she just went for the more groovy sounding name.

Second;y, she has already stated that all these beings come from the Pleadies, or the Orions, or the Sirians..etc..,

These are all star systems within our own Galaxy.

A more Pheasable name for this Federation would have been the "Stellar Federation of Light".

So I am afraid, that I feel nothing will happen on the 14th afterall.

Not unless the beings involved also lack the education that would permitt them to know the difference between Galactic, Stellar & Planetare.

Surly a group of races that advanced would know the difference, right?

Sorry guys, but I feel Confident that this Myth is totally BUSTED..

It is a lovely idea & would bring love and peace to our troubled little world, but i think if we are to ever have first contact, we are going to have to go out there ur selves & initiate it.

The heart is in the right place, but unfortunately, the the facts are there right in front of us.

Perhaps Blossom really dose believe she is contacting spiritual beings. But it is more likely, that she is just contacting her own sub-conconsious, which tells her what she wants to hear.

The inner mind can be a powerful thing & sometimes, it can seem that other people are making these comments, when in fact, it is your own voice speaking in your head.

This may seem very real to her, but it's all in her own mind.

Well, I hope I am wrong on this.. but I think I have a pretty good chance on being right.

I'd even bet money on it..lol

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Unless they have figured out a different way of travel?

We can't always know everything, there might be hidden laws in the universe we don't fully understand. I mean we haven't even left our planet properly yet. We can't know everything.

I'm not saying it's true, just saying we can't rule out that it's not possible to travel at speeds much faster than light or teleport.

Sounds insane I know, one galaxy is so huge it would be unimaginable to ever leave this galaxy, but who knows, were that knowledgeable yet.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
*sigh* Again, I have to straighten this out. The Galactic Federation of Light is what Sheldan Nidle channels, and the Federation of Light is what Blossom Goodchild channels. I don`t even buy into it, but I have to try and keep people straight on it. Myself..................i`m sick of the whole thing from start to finish. Get the 14th over with.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Not so...
Here is why;

To be 'Galactic' you need only have members from two different galaxies.
Plausible in itself.
Now there isn't any specifics of to how many different races make up this alliance.
All it needs to be is a singular race from another galaxy to make it 'Galactic'.
Again, not that hard to fathom due to the founding race being the race that goes to all the sentient planets to enlighten the races.
Also some may argue why are we so important to be approached by the founders of this alliance?
Maybe because that is the founders duties... Or the duties of the most powerful species in that galaxy.

Due to our own limited knowledge of the universe, we cannot say what is and what isn't in regards to Galactic Politics.
We barely understand our own politics :p

- = EDIT = -
Thanks to FiatLux for pointing out the fact that BGC is channeling a species which represents themselves as 'The Federation of Light', not the 'Galactic Federation of Light' as per channel'er Sheldan Nidle.

[edit on 13/10/2008 by Sovaka]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I believe Blossom said they were called the Federation Of Light. Some other supposed channeller said Gallactic. I believe she mentions this somewhere.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well, myself I have to wonder about the whole thing. The reason I say this, is because I cheched into the Light Worker website a few weeks back, and noticed they use everyones channelings, from Goodchilds to Nidles and on down the list. It`s like these Light Workers are feeding on this like wolves. Like they take whatever they see that agrees between the messages and build on it from there. They even channel for each other, as a way of support. They are their own support group. When ones channeling may show a sign of having to many questions about this, another steps in to straighten them out with a "pep talk"(more like a brow beating). This is why I question much of this, if not all of it.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

when you considere that our Solar System (Stellar System..lol), is not actually part of the Milky way and is infact part of a Dwarf Galaxy that is passing through the Milky way...

I supose then, a Federation with members in both Galaxies, could be called "Galactic".

And the distances are not that great, in fact, as our two galaxies pass through each other, distances are no different than travelling on an Inter-Stellar scale.

So, who knows.

But I'd still like to place mony on this...

I love a good gamble..lol

Truly though, I hope Blossom is right & I'll be the first one out on the street to wealcom out new guests with a necklace of Flowers" wearing a grass Skirt"...lolol

"Just don't take any pictures of that, I don't want that image comming back to haunt me in the future"

On a side note, If they do come, I hope they bring some useful stuff with em, Like a Cure for Cancer & other diseases, a Sure fire way for ppl to give up smoking, alternative fuel sources, a cure for Arthritis, analternative to Cell Phones that cause brain Tumors, Safe Cloning (I'd pay heaps for my very own Jessica Alba), a real way to make real Lightsabers (so those geks runnin round dressed as Jedi can have the real thing instead of crappy looking glow-sticks), a way to increase the average human lifespan to 10,000 years (i'd love to live that long (not for fear of dying, but for curiosity at seeing what the future holds in person), get rid of all poloticians, lawyers, accountants, cosmetic Surgeons, Road crossing lollipop ladies, WWF wrestlers, Reality TV Shows (as specially the Biggest Loser), Tellytubbies, arrogant Waiters in restaraunts, religions, Japanese Whalers...., Oh God I could go on for ever..lol

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It's now 4.38 pm in Australia

Still a beautiful afternoon

I'm taking a walk shortly .. nice time of year here

Now less than 7.5 hours until this is over

Will Ms.Goodchild retire from the stage then ?

We shall see

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
It's now 4.38 pm in Australia

Still a beautiful afternoon

I'm taking a walk shortly .. nice time of year here

Now less than 7.5 hours until this is over

Will Ms.Goodchild retire from the stage then ?

We shall see

You must live outside QLD. That be the case, I am sure that our new friends aren't working on DLS time

So, anytime after 1 am for you buddy

GET A REAL TIME ZONE!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Dock you have to wait until the 15th.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It's not going to be over until 11:59PM on OCT 14th somewhere GMT -11

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Would be nice to know what part of the world this is suppose to take place..
In about 8 hours or so it'll be the 14th in Australia right? Only God knows that many of us can't wait to see what this will turn out to be!!
I'm at this point honestly a bit nervous, not afraid but just anxious to this whole thing. After all, if it happens, it'll be the biggest event in the history of humanity as we can "remember". I just have this feeling..
So if you all don't mind, I have a prayer I'd like to write here:

I ask the Creator from the deepest of my soul that if it is our time to officially interact with beings from other star systems, I wish it to be for the best of me and absolutely everyone else in the universe, in harmony with everybody and in accord with the Creator's will, under His grace and in a perfect way. Thank you Lord for listening to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join