It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Troops are Deployed on U.S Streets Ready to Carry Out

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

I asked several times in this thread exactly what it is that the webbot was predicting. I even asked someone to post it's native language or at least the closest thing to it available. I was given the same thing over and over again. I got different minor variations on the exact thing I stated. If this is incorrect, instead of posting links to lengthy threads and short threads and websites....how about you just tell me what the prediction was about the 7th. Do me a favor and keep in mind that there are many many threads on this and it has been posted over and over and over again before the 7th. So when you rewrite what it said with added hindsight, try to stick close to what it was before the 7th came around so that I do not have to bother going back and copying and pasting one of the many many many many posts of this prediction.

Ah, Morningstar, your dazzling brilliance is only exceeded by your enlightening prose. You bring such brightness to the dimness of my pate.

Soothe, whatever makes you think, that I ,ballast, would be able to give you an answer when my eloquent peers could not? In truth, I often wonder if it is an answer you are truly seeking?

It is not added hindsight that I would like to present to you. The circuitous route your post takes does not give me many, many, many, many answers to impart to you.

I fear, dear Sunshine, that we are in danger of being off topic. Is that a black hole I see......

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm new here, so this and the October 14th thing are the first predictions I've seen to fall flat on their face, but it sure is funny.

I imagine that happens a lot around these parts. Awesome.

link   
I'm new here, so this and the October 14th thing are the first predictions I've seen to fall flat on their face, but it sure is funny.

link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

Well, SV, you, being new, have had the fortunate opportunity of seeing ATS at it's worst and best, all in one long, crazy weekend.
Just in this thread alone, you have been witness to the incredible lengths some people go to to incite fear and panic and then support it with assumptions, straw men and feigned and unfeigned ignorance.
You have also been lucky in this thread to see the level-headedness, common sense and practical researching ability of common members to inject reality into the more "feasable" theories presented.

This thread shouldn't be dismissed as truth, nor as hoax or paranoia. It's a real possibility that US Troops will be used for large-scale crowd control or emergency disaster work. I think that if they wind up serving in such a capacity, they should be well-trained and qualified in all the aspects. Then, there should be less "incidents of a negative nature" involving Troop conduct.
A very good pal of mine is going through SWAT and riot training as a County Sheriffs deputy (Lake County, IL). He hears every Homeland Security memo that gets distributed to the Deputies. There is no alert even requiring them to step it up any more that the same ole, same ole. And he, too, trains. Training is what the US military does. They've been doing it in wartime and peacetime since the 1700s.

Now, don't misunderstand me. My buddy is a County Sheriff's Deputy and the fact that the police forces in America have become a lot more "Tactical/Military" and a lot less "Andy Taylor-Mayberry RFD" is not lost on me. I see the training and tactics as potentially threatening, but, I don't see them as immediately threatening. I am assured of this through contacts I have outside this world of the internet. I don't rely on internet reports alone to pitch my flag on and this one is no different.
Hell, even ON the internet, here at ATS, in this thread, we've heard from Active Duty soldiers who say this is not an accurate topic source. I also believe that ADVISOR, a SuperModerator on ATS, would alert us if anything changed or ramped up. He may not be able, by his oath as a soldier in the US Armed Services, to tell us exactly what his new mission in the Army (?) would be, but, I have faith enough in him to say "Hey ATS-Heads UP!" and he's telling us right now to not freak out. I've known ADVISOR long enough to get an inkling of his loyalty to us, the members of ATS. He's given me no reason not to trust his mettle.

On another thread, pertaining to this very topic, I was called a "shill". Do I come off here as a shill? Those posters won't come to this thread. They actually fought me when I tried to re-direct them here. They called me a shill.
Classy.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballast

Ah, Morningstar, your dazzling brilliance is only exceeded by your enlightening prose. You bring such brightness to the dimness of my pate.

Soothe, whatever makes you think, that I ,ballast, would be able to give you an answer when my eloquent peers could not? In truth, I often wonder if it is an answer you are truly seeking?

It is not added hindsight that I would like to present to you. The circuitous route your post takes does not give me many, many, many, many answers to impart to you.

I fear, dear Sunshine, that we are in danger of being off topic. Is that a black hole I see......

I could have wasted a post with flowery empty sentences as well. Unfortunately, I was on-topic and asked a legitimate question. To sum up your answer - "I dunno."

You could have just explained what it is that I have wrong with the original webbot prediction. You could explain just what the prediction was before the 7th came. Instead you write me a little poem saying absolutely nothing and then say it is getting off topic so stop? Maybe your teachers accept empty flowery prose in lieu of information because teacher appreciate crap like that. I read poetry if I feel like reading poetry. I ask questions on ATS because I feel like getting answers.

[edit on 10/15/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ballast

P.S. The 15th is almost over. What was supposed to happen today? I am sure whatever it was, it is now explained by the stock market. And when things rebound again as they will, then where will we be?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Martail Law does not mean that there will beTroops on the street corners.

If there is no civil unrest then there will be no troops on the street. Martial Law takes away all recourse. The Courts, the Police, the banks and Government are all acting under matial law. They will take your house and your money (through taxation) and you will not be able to say a word without ending up in prison. The courts will not listen to you, the police do not know the law and you can only complain about them after they abuse you. No court will listen. Most courts already fly the Martial Law flag, check out the gold braid on the flags, look it up. The judge does not need to allow the law in to the proceedings when the court is under martial law. If you think this is just a flag, ask them to change it before you enter.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Still waiting for all these jack booted soldiers to appear.

All I see is another lovely fall morning outside, but the birds are making a racket, perhaps they are drowning out the sound of the tanks rolling past.

Maybe you could go to an airport, there's always a couple of soldiers hanging around there waiting for flights. Just snap a photo of them getting on a commercial jet , and voila - evidence of both a military takeover AND chemtrails all in one photo, brilliant !!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Still waiting for all these jack booted soldiers to appear.

All I see is another lovely fall morning outside, but the birds are making a racket, perhaps they are drowning out the sound of the tanks rolling past.

Maybe you could go to an airport, there's always a couple of soldiers hanging around there waiting for flights. Just snap a photo of them getting on a commercial jet , and voila - evidence of both a military takeover AND chemtrails all in one photo, brilliant !!

Well wonder who peed in your cornflakes this morning.

It's obvious the streets aren't being patrolled by military personel.

The point was to get the idea across... the possibility is just that - a possibility. However low or however high you think it is, it's still there.

Just like everything else in the world. Give it a break already.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConMi27

The point was to get the idea across... the possibility is just that - a possibility. However low or however high you think it is, it's still there.

So, there ya have it. The point was just to get what idea across? I still maintain this thread was started to get people all jacked up. This admission of yours sums it up. Fear-mongering.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Fear mongering? Yeah by the US.

It's an indirect way of saying "don't oppose , or else...."

Pretty clever to say the thruth. Why do they assume there would be civil unrest?
Unless they expect there might be. I mean yeah there is the crisis , but I don't see people starving to death , what would actually cause a big unrest.

Maybe someone is scared of an early impeachment?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

Don't oppose what, or else? See? This is the problem. The mixing of fact and supposition.
The fact is that returning soldiers have to continue to be soldiers even though they're back in the States. Training broadens to suit a need.
The supposition is that the need will present itself. Has it? No. Has it even come close to the suppositions? No.

The focus of the OP is on the suppositions, not, the facts. The article presented by the OP was not an official military source, it was a privately owned newspaper that was corrected later of it's own suppositions and mistakes. The OP started the thread on the info that was incorrect and then carried on supposing just as you apparently are.
I'm not bashing anyone, I just have to insist we continue this thread based on the facts and not what occurs to the reader.
It occurs to me that every bad thing mentioned in this thread could, indeed, happen. But there's no certainty, nor, evidence to present that even implies a certainty.

Truth, in this case, resides in the facts. And, until the facts change, there is no threat from troops being classified "re-deployed" stateside.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConMi27

Well wonder who peed in your cornflakes this morning.

It's obvious the streets aren't being patrolled by military personel.

So that's why my wheaties tasted odd

Posting threads about things that might happen seems pointless, I thought a conspiracy was something that might be true.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You know what gets on my nerves? People who give dates and claim things on a large scale are going to happen. For all the poeple that do this out there I have only this to say:

Shut the *censored* up, everyone is sick of your *censored* you are a disgrace to humanity you fear mongering *censored*

As far as it goes for the supposed 3k troops marching through the us. I've not seen a single soldier, nor have I heard of anyone else in this damned country seeing a soldier, let alone a friggen brigade of them, marching through the damned USA.

Get your freaking head on your shoulders people. I can't believe that people actually fall for this BS. Where the hell is the moderation?????? ATS' slogan = Deny Ignorance, yet mods allow bs filth like this on here.

There is no one marching, no military brigade, no homeland security, no nothing. So get over yourselves, stop trying to panic people, and go see a friggen shrink.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

Actually, the brigade Was deployed on Oct.1st.

Sorry to burst your "it can't happen" bubble.

Soldiers have been deployed on the US for use against the US populace - A Brigade of them.

Sorry if this hurts your view of reality, but it did happen.

You can continue to say it didn't happen, but then you sound like you are in denial, not to mention you sound uninformed when you deny reality.

Oct 1st A brigade was deployed for use in the "HomeLand" - they just haven't been used yet.

They will help with forest fires etc.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Where is your source for this?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The Army Times and then I called the Americans on my telephone to see if it was true (but I don't trust Americans)

I contacted Northern Command's office and was transferred to their P.R. department where they told me how the troops were already deployed.
Then they had this prepared spiel on how it was a good thing and perfectly legal..

I always call around to find out if this stuff it true. My son is a Brigadier in the Canadian forces and he too has heard about the Oct. 1st deployment. He even called his friends in the US and they confirmed it.

Use the phone. Call Northern Command.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Sigh. Seriously? We are still batting this around? Do you mean this army times article?

You know, the one with this at the bottom...

Correction:
A non-lethal crowd control package fielded to 1st Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, described in the original version of this story, is intended for use on deployments to the war zone, not in the U.S., as previously stated.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Yup, and if you read the correction you will notice that this Brigade is not getting the "crowd control package" that was first announced

but they were still Deployed; just without the tear gas, tazers and rubber bullets. (AKA "the crowd control package")

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join