It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Troops are Deployed on U.S Streets Ready to Carry Out

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I don't believe that we are under a martial law, nor that troops are being deployed in the streets. However, some of you seem completely blind to the simple fact that YES it can happen. There's a beautiful motive for it, if it did happen. If it happens, it won't be BAM MILITARY MANS EVURWHAR OVRANYTE. It'll be very subtle, you almost won't realize it's happening until it has, just like everything else. I have only witnessed an increase in the amount of times the armory down my street is visited by National Guard, not the National Guard policing anything. All that proves is that their orders changed a little. I have also noticed that the local and state police have been hiring exponentially and there are more police on the streets than I have ever seen in my entire life. They're just police, though, right? This could very well happen and could be happening...starting with the law enforcement. I'm sure there's not enough military to actually stop a countrywide riot, but I'm sure with enough money you could muster up enough riot squads to stand beside the military, all of whom have no idea why they're doing what they're doing and it will be an effective martial law that nobody really saw coming and half or more of the people in this country, still won't even know what a martial law is. Don't trust because you feel.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm also jsut going to leave Congressman Brad Sherman's confession about threats of martial law...right...here

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourNuts
OMG!!

I drove a military vehicle on the public roads about 6 months ago... we were even in uniform. We drove erratically on the highway at speeds over 70 mph for about 45 mins.

Oh wait... we were going to office depot to buy stuff for out AT(annual training).

Ok how about this.. there were 2 full size van loads of armed soldiers on the roadway about 9 months ago. Yes we were in uniform and even had kevlar body armor and stuff. Did I mention we were armed?

Oh wait.... we were going from the armory to our training area to shoot weapons.. never mind

If your that paranoid about US soldiers patrolling the streets then maybe you should hang yourself so the evil government doesn't "get" you. You can't live in fear if your dead

I have drill again next weekend. Give me your address and we will be glad to come visit with you, maybe talk about guns or something?

This is quite immature.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thewayshemoves
I don't believe that we are under a martial law, nor that troops are being deployed in the streets. However, some of you seem completely blind to the simple fact that YES it can happen. There's a beautiful motive for it, if it did happen. If it happens, it won't be BAM MILITARY MANS EVURWHAR OVRANYTE. It'll be very subtle, you almost won't realize it's happening until it has, just like everything else. I have only witnessed an increase in the amount of times the armory down my street is visited by National Guard, not the National Guard policing anything. All that proves is that their orders changed a little. I have also noticed that the local and state police have been hiring exponentially and there are more police on the streets than I have ever seen in my entire life. They're just police, though, right? This could very well happen and could be happening...starting with the law enforcement. I'm sure there's not enough military to actually stop a countrywide riot, but I'm sure with enough money you could muster up enough riot squads to stand beside the military, all of whom have no idea why they're doing what they're doing and it will be an effective martial law that nobody really saw coming and half or more of the people in this country, still won't even know what a martial law is. Don't trust because you feel.

This is a very smart post and exactly what I was looking for.

we won't know that its here unless they say it flat out clear on what it is, and whats happening. Hell most of the United States haven't a clue as to what Martial Law truly is. (which you said) most posts in reply to this thread said they haven't seen such military action near their homes - doesn't mean it has to be on the streets just yet - and obviously we all know their not. We don't know when it will hit or why - or whom exactly would be in control. But the possibility of this should never evade us. At least that's my reckoning on it.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Does anyone here really think Bush will come on television and say we're under martial law? If so, I'd got some tickets to Iraq and Afghanistan for you so you can kill those terrorists that did 911 because they hate our freedom.

No! Of course not! Like someone else mentioned, they'll slowly implement it. More money for law enforcement, and yet no money for roads, schools, social security, etc. Then I'd tell these leo's they're not meeting their expected skill levels (which strangely enough can only be evidenced by writing more tickets). That's for the states that cooperate.

Now for the states that don't cooperate, such as Arizona, Colorado, Minesota, Iowa, they get a brigade, not in just any city, but near or right in the capital. If the governor decides to make some trouble, I'll tell the higher ups to start domestic "training" programs--check points, random searches, etc. Just to give the punk governor a little trouble cuz, you know, those illegal immigrants and drug dealers are everywhere. Oh, so you don't want to go with my plans for "economic stability" which happen to give my fellow friends 700 billion and "defending the homeland" security act that requirse everyone to have nationalized ID? Let me just move some troops to your area and perform more "training" to catch drug dealers, illegal immigrants, terrorists, drunk drivers, whatever...people who look funny. You'll quickly see the economy start to falter since people are strangely anxious with all the leo and military around who are "training". Then your state funds will fall. You won't get re-elected when your state needs funds from big uncle sugar, and we'll put in our own friendly politician.

It's all for training, of course. Our brilliant men and women who are protecting our freedoms in Iraq so we don't have to protect them over here are simply doing their job.
(Did you miss something?)

Who could possibly go against that?

And for those that do, we'll just label them as unpatriotic, enemy combatants, looters, terrorists, and give our soldiers some "non-lethal" weapons (just in case these grunts get a conscience) that have a tendency to cause heart attacks. And for these Americans who won't go along to get along, we'll bust them for failing to follow a lawful order, and if they still refuse? I'll give the military and leo all "reasonable" powers to enforce such lawful orders, which will be open to their discretion.

Oh, my plan is so perfect. And no one will be the wiser.... If I can think this stuff up, what can they who know the law actually think up. Posse comitatis was put there for a reason. The bill of rights and Constitution were put their for a reason, but cleraly we've strayed too far from the spirit of the documents. I hope I'm wrong. I really do, but look at what's happened so far:

Iraq and Afghanistan had nothing to do with terrorism. Now more Americans are dead from these wars than 911, and tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions, of Iraqis are dead for lies.

We have less rights than before the 911--domestic spying, 1 million on a terror watchlist, spy satellites turned on domestic land, military brigade used for domestic purposes, secret prisons, etc.

The economy is worse off after the bailout, which was suppose to fix the economy, and now they want a global currency.

If people can't see things are getting worse even though we implemented all these measures to make things better, then it's hopeless.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by 1011010110]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I'm also jsut going to leave Congressman Brad Sherman's confession about threats of martial law...right...here

www.youtube.com...

Did Sherman ever produce the members that were supposedly threatened? There seems to be some controversy over whether or not this really happend and over whether or not it was really martial law. Does anyone have any proof other than this one clip? Why is he the only one upset about it?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
ballast, nothing is wrong with the definition of division there. What's wrong is it's not even a division being designated, it was a brigade.

Also, I love how now the angle of the thread has been changed since it's rather clear nothing is going to happen. Now it's a guy saying he's seen the Guard visit the armory more lately, so it's clear orders have changed a little.
Yeah, maybe for that unit- like they had to go to the range or are supporting an NTC rotation or something.

Seriously, if you don't know anything, don't try to talk knowledgably about it. You sound like 9/11 "truthers" LOL.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

www.youtube.com...

Did Sherman ever produce the members that were supposedly threatened? There seems to be some controversy over whether or not this really happend and over whether or not it was really martial law. Does anyone have any proof other than this one clip? Why is he the only one upset about it?

Rep Kaptur said there were domestic enemies within Congress. The rest were bought off by pork barrel spending. I mean, you do know that the bill swelled from 700 billion to 900+ billion, don't you?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1011010110

Rep Kaptur said there were domestic enemies within Congress. The rest were bought off by pork barrel spending. I mean, you do know that the bill swelled from 700 billion to 900+ billion, don't you?

Yes....but what does that have to do with martial law. I am not calling the man a liar but the MSM never picked up on it at all, noone else spoke out about it...I am just curious. Who exactly was threatened with martial law and why can he speak up some, but not spill all the beans. I just want the specifics. This has nothing to do with the other methods they used to get the bill through. If anything, why did they bribe anyone if they already had the threat of martial law going for them? Now it makes less sense, thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here's what I think. If martial law was declared, knowing that most people know now that they've had the wool pulled over their eyes and are searching for answers....IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. Anger and hatred in this country is growing stronger every day. I see American vigilante types taking out top execs if martial law is declared. I fully expect 25-50% of American troops to commit treason and fight on the side of the American people.

Also, a lot of you on here have developed some kind of pessimistic attitude when it comes to fighting. YOU seriously UNDERESTIMATE the power, the force, the attitude, the will of the American people. We are a country divided at this point. No secret their. However, when the time comes and the American people are threatened or attacked, we have consistently proven throughout history that we band together, UNITED, in cause, for the sake of freedom, and for that red white and blue flag. WE CANNOT, WE WILL NOT, BE DEFEATED. WE WILL PREVAIL. OUR WORLD WILL WIN. It will be victory for all of humanity.

I don't know who here is with me, but if the stars and stripes fall...I shall be the one to carry that flag. I WILL defend the honor of the American people. I will defend the blood and the sacrifice of my founding fathers.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by edgecrusher2199]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Your water, power, phones have been cut off. All major roads are blocked. The only supplies available are what is in your house. No more food, no more ammo. Pop pop, tear gas. 9 armed men with body armor and masks rush in. Go, will of the American people now!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I still find it amazing that Pelosi threatened Matial Law over Congress and not the population of America, yet, you all seem to be under the assumption that it was the citizens who were threatened. Two different animals, ya know.
Yes. Martial Law is possible, but, by no means probable. There's just no money in it. I refuse to believe it's anywhere on the horizon.
Why an I so sure?
Because I have very VERY good contacts in my County Sheriffs office who will tell me when it's getting sketchy.
I have contacts in the HIGHEST eschelons of the US Navy. They WILL tell me when things are getting sketchy.
I have family in Government. THEY will tell me when it gets sketchy.

It's just not happening yet. Not in Northern Illinois at least.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
According to Rep. Brad Sherman (D) when the House was preparing for the second vote several members were privately told that martial law in America would be declared, if they did not vote the bailout in. This was not a reference to the Congressional martial law that Nancy Pelosi imposed to "rush" the bailout through.

www.youtube.com...

Well worth listening to. There is also another video from The Alex Jones Show with Rep. Brad Sherman. I havent listened to this one, yet, but here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

Rep. Brad Sherman is very, very brave. He put his life on the line to inform the American people.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1011010110

Yes....but what does that have to do with martial law. I am not calling the man a liar but the MSM never picked up on it at all, noone else spoke out about it...I am just curious. Who exactly was threatened with martial law and why can he speak up some, but not spill all the beans. I just want the specifics. This has nothing to do with the other methods they used to get the bill through. If anything, why did they bribe anyone if they already had the threat of martial law going for them? Now it makes less sense, thanks.

MSM won't ever talk about what's important. News is much like a stock tip. If you reveal the stock tip before you're fully in, you won't properly position yourself to take advantage of what's about to happen. You'll only get what's happening, such as the mortgage failure, when the elite have positioned themselves. I'm surprised you haven't figured that out....

As for who were threatened, when Alex Jones interviewed him, Rep Sherman wouldn't say, saying it was a private discussion. I think that was pretty shady of him, and he should have revealed their names.

No, they don't do both threats and bribes on a single person. Rep Sherman wasn't both threatened and then bribed. That's a bit silly. That's not how they operate. It's the good ol boy's club. Many of them are lifelong politicians, so they all know each other. They know what their personalities are like, and words gets around as to who will fold, who definitely won't go along, who needs a little sugar, who needs a little fear. You've never had to work in groups before, like a group project in high school?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 1011010110

AH, Alex Jones, no wonder you are talking about stuff that did not happen as fact.

So let me get this straight. One man says martial law and his word is good.

The same man will not release names becasue he is shady and not trustworthy?

Ok. Stop reading and listening to Alex Jones and look for the facts to back it up and you will find yourself in two completeley different worlds. Now I know why NOONE can produce proof of this ever happening, it is another Alex Jones myth. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperViking
ballast, nothing is wrong with the definition of division there. What's wrong is it's not even a division being designated, it was a brigade.

Also, I love how now the angle of the thread has been changed since it's rather clear nothing is going to happen. Now it's a guy saying he's seen the Guard visit the armory more lately, so it's clear orders have changed a little.
Yeah, maybe for that unit- like they had to go to the range or are supporting an NTC rotation or something.

Seriously, if you don't know anything, don't try to talk knowledgably about it. You sound like 9/11 "truthers" LOL.

That's exactly what I said. ALL that proves is their orders have changed. In fact, I never said there was anything happening, just that I noticed something changed. I never made a speculation as to what that could mean. Don't tell someone they don't know anything, because you don't know just as much. All I said was the possibility for it to happen is there, not that it is happening. Especially not based on minor observations. Don't call me out over something I didn't really say.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballast
According to Rep. Brad Sherman (D) when the House was preparing for the second vote several members were privately told that martial law in America would be declared, if they did not vote the bailout in. This was not a reference to the Congressional martial law that Nancy Pelosi imposed to "rush" the bailout through.

www.youtube.com...

Well worth listening to. There is also another video from The Alex Jones Show with Rep. Brad Sherman. I havent listened to this one, yet, but here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

Rep. Brad Sherman is very, very brave. He put his life on the line to inform the American people.

He could be a pawn, and this is how it's supposed to go, if not, then he put a lot on the line for a simple "fabrication".

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And why did those several members not speak up? Why is he the only one speaking up? A link to Alex Jones that you did not even watch yet is a sure sign that people want this to be true much more than they want to really look into it.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And why did those several members not speak up? Why is he the only one speaking up? A link to Alex Jones that you did not even watch yet is a sure sign that people want this to be true much more than they want to really look into it.

Some did speak up, the whole thing isn't on Youtube because it's about an hour and a half long. I can't find the entire thing. In fact he says in the 10 minute version that he has two respresentatives from other states willing to back him up, but it always cuts off before they speak, and I can't find their parts.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join