It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Troops are Deployed on U.S Streets Ready to Carry Out

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Yup, and if you read the correction you will notice that this Brigade is not getting the "crowd control package" that was first announced

but they were still Deployed; just without the tear gas, tazers and rubber bullets. (AKA "the crowd control package")

...to the warzone NOT the U.S.

it pays to keep reading.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

"to the warzone NOT the U.S."

Correct. The "crowd control package" is going to the Warzone.

The Brigade was deployed in the US on Oct 1st.

The "Crowd control package" is going to Iraq where it is needed.

You know what. Call Northern Command.

Confirm it yourself. It will take you five minutes.

I'm done trying to help you.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
ok, I will get on that tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The unit is NOT deployed- do you even know what the word means? They're at home, it's almost 6 on a Friday in Savannah. I'll admit, small groups are probably in preliminary planning stages right now to deploy themselves to local strip clubs, armed with $1 bills, though.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

No troops have been deployed. Sorry, TT. Maybe you were calling the Canadian government or something but no troops deployed in the U.S. sorry.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I think you are lying.

Please post the phone number that you called, that way I know you called the correct one - if you even bothered to Call Northern Command at all.

If you refuse to give us this small bit of proof, I will assume you did not call Northern Command and are lying out of spite.

I will also post the contact info for the other members after you refuse to do so.

Actually, you will likely post the wrong info, so I'll do it right after you fail.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is what happens when you wake up and decide to stand up for your rights.

www.ireport.com...#

I'm sure you'll appreciate #7. Or maybe you won't because the guy is obviously a left-wing liberal tree hugger who needs to get a job.

No, it's not martial law. It's land of the free. You're all free. Now go kill those terrorists in Iraq who hate our freedom. Show the world how powerful America is and that justice will be served for 911.

The white collar criminals who stole trillions of dollars are true Americans. And all the people who thought they'd retire in the next several years, well, I guess they have to work for good ole free-market capitalism where the only problem is we lack confidence in the liars who keep telling lies. Hoorah!

Seriously, will you people ever wake the f*ck up? I doubt it. You'll still be telling everyone it's not martial law when we've got secret prisons all around the world, committing torture, waterboarding, spying on Americans without warrants, putting millions on a terror watchlist.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

On another thread, pertaining to this very topic, I was called a "shill". Do I come off here as a shill? Those posters won't come to this thread. They actually fought me when I tried to re-direct them here. They called me a shill.
reply to post by Cuhail

Ah, Cuhail! A hardy "Ahoy!" to you! Since I saw your post, I thought, "I shill give this some thought." After a decent amount of grog, it occured to me that maybe you should be flattered? I know I would be.

That someone thinks you capable of such cunning is surely a compliment? Alas, I, myself, am guilty of such spurious activity.

I think it's best not to respond to such shilly comments!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Well, now I understand why you are such a strong believer in Alex Jones. It apparently does not take much to impress you. Even I understand that this is not legitimate proof of anything but just for you...1-719-554-6889 .

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
U.S. Northern Command Public Affairs
250 Vandenberg, Suite B016
Peterson AFB CO 80914-3808
719-554-6889
DSN prefix 692

Media Relations

719-554-6889/DSN 692
Community Relations
719-554-3714/DSN 692

Peterson AFB Operator, call 719-556-7321

Call this number and ask them about the Brigade that was deployed on Oct 1st.

They will tell you the brigade has been deployed on the mainland and the "crowd control package" is going to Iraq/Afghanistan.

The brigade is not the "Crowd Control package"....

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist

I will also post the contact info for the other members after you refuse to do so.

Did you miss my post completely then? Do you not see the simliarity between 719-554-6889 and anything in your post?

U.S. Northern Command Public Affairs
250 Vandenberg, Suite B016
Peterson AFB CO 80914-3808
719-554-6889
DSN prefix 692

Media Relations

719-554-6889/DSN 692
Community Relations
719-554-3714/DSN 692

Peterson AFB Operator, call 719-556-7321

Call this number and ask them about the Brigade that was deployed on Oct 1st.

They will tell you the brigade has been deployed on the mainland and the "crowd control package" is going to Iraq/Afghanistan.

The brigade is not the "Crowd Control package"....

You said that you would post the contact info after I refused to. I did not refuse to did I? I posted it, did I not? So either you are not even bothering to read or you do not know how to keep your word.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
THEY ARE NOT DEPLOYED. They're at their home base of Fort Stewart, like a couple other brigades there and many other brigades scattered across the country at their respective home bases. How many times does this need to be explained before people get it?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I travel coast to coast every month I see things and hear things by other drivers that every day people just don't notice. Plus we are the ones that carry tanks, hummvies etc. etc. all around the country. It's all coming together. 4.5 years ago one driver said he was very scared of something he carried to a military installation . What these were he was told was "orthomorphic transponders". What these are, are chips that are 1 micron in size covered with neutral epidermis cells, once introduced into the body it attaches itself to the nervous system. It carries all bio, banking, personal info on the individual. Plus can be accessed from satellites, locating you anywhere. He said they were enclosed in little tubes. He was to deliver these to a national guard armory near San Diego,CA at the last just before he got there he was diverted to another location. It was a military installation with cyclone fencing and serpentine wire turned inwards to keep people in not out. Security here he said was much more than at a normal military base. One truck load 60 million transponders.
Plus, I happen to know 4 individuals who have top clearance one of whom was air traffic controller at area 51 for 4 years.

[edit on 11/30/08 by cerberusxp]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cerberusxp

Please continue or feel free to start your own threads on the topics of Area 51 or bio engineering.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The orthomorphic transponders are real. You wouldn't even know it hit you.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1011010110

Come to the dark side Luke you will be sequestered, fed, health needs taken care of etc. Just let us take care of you!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

I cannot just speak on one subject here and stay on it because they are all interlinked. Like a puzzle this piece goes here that piece goes there. Any one of which on it's own merit can be sloughed off. But to add all the pieces or even just a few of the pieces together you begin to see the picture. It is not pretty.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

Since the Military website first reported this, you better email them and ask them why they are futzing around with our heads.

I suppose its then more lies right straight from the government. Go figure.

And Culhail, darling, i worded the thread wrong, i should not have made it look like the streets would be full of tanks on that particular day. Oct 1.
My bad. But my source was our very own government.

What a panic

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

No idea DG...all i know is no units are deployed CONUS for any kind of control....no units will be deployed or tasked out with a CONUS mission like that...nothing to see or worry about here...

Don't believe me..just ask any of the guys stationed in GA...they would have NO IDEA what you or anyone is talking about. All they know is their home for a year so they can be with their families, drink their beer and visit a stripper...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by rcwj75

And Culhail, darling, i worded the thread wrong, i should not have made it look like the streets would be full of tanks on that particular day. Oct 1.
My bad. But my source was our very own government.

What a panic

Deeg, darling. I just think it's awesome you let your intense paranoid facade slip for a minute and you feel a little bit of peace. Control of oneself is not a talent easily mastered. It takes practice.

Cuhail

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join