It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only thing Blossom Goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

On the morning of the 14th, myself, Newt, Ripley Vance,
Vasili and Ramius will be waiting.
I have stored up my urine supplies and if they come, if they
make one wrong move, then I'll dowse 'em.

Let's see, and let's be prepared.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
reply to post by NOTurTypical

On the morning of the 14th, myself, Newt, Ripley Vance,
Vasili and Ramius will be waiting.
I have stored up my urine supplies and if they come, if they
make one wrong move, then I'll dowse 'em.

Let's see, and let's be prepared.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by IronMan]

LOL.

Well I haven't got anything stored up, but my old dog drinks water like it's going out of style. I'll just toss him in the air and yell "Gizmo Go Potty."

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thank you for starting this thread:
the only reason i'm looking forward to Oct. 14th is that there are some REAL chances that the GFL based trolling on this forum will finally END: i don't know what will happen that day, but i hope that in case nothing will happen all the GFL related threads will be trashed: this is a list updated today: needless to say, MANY more willl come (NOTE: i would like to point out that not all the threads in the list are endorsing the genuinity of Blossom Goodchild's claims: some of them are worthy to be at least read).

• 10/14/2008: Decide Whether We Should Show Up!!!

• 14 OCTOBER ill gladly start the thread!!!!!

• Another Live weather satellite showing the same

• A Space Ship Will Hover Over Las Vegas For 3 - 4 Days!

• Blossom Goodchild’s Predicted Mass UFO Sighting: Will it Force Disclosure to Occur?

• Buddha's Coming - Oct 14

• Connecting GFL channelings, benjamin fulford and banking crisis - the BIG picture

• Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

• Federation of light to appear OCT 14th 08

• Galactic Federation Of light?

• Galactic Federation of Light Space Ship?

• GFL & 14-10; dissapointment once again

• GFL spaceship to appear Oct.14th,2008, page 1

• Important Message: Alien Visitation Coming!

• Is Blossom Goodchild Right about Oct 14th? Is This proof?

• Messages from the GFL (Galactic Federation of Light)

• NASA Delays "October 14th,2008" Atlantis Hubble Mission

• New Message from GFL regarding Oct. 14th 2008

• Newest "Channeling from Blossom Goodchild" Friday October 3 2008

• October 14th, 2008 - Barack Obama?

• October 1st contact or False Flag?

• OCTOBER 14th Confirmed. THE GALACTIC FAMILY OF LIGHT!

• Predicted Mass UFO Sighting: Will it Force Disclosure to Occur?

• Preface: Message before Oct. 14th GFL Announcment...

• Profit Yahweh claims "HE" is summoning the Oct 14 ship

• Rebuttal In Defiance Of The GFL

• Snow-cone (Related to October 14 / 16?)

• The Galactic Federation

• The Mother ship and audio predicted next Tuesday

• The only thing Blossom Goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

• UFO Invasion on 10/14?

• UPDATE - 10/6/08 - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

• What If The Oct 14th Fly Over Came to Pass?

• What is all this about Oct 14th?

• What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

• Will October 14th be a "New Fatima"

Well, i don't know if you'll believe me, but i'm really tired of the whole GFL stuff and literally DISGUSTED by the way this site is being trolled: regardless it may be real or not: trolling is trolling, and both the way and the frequency this stuff is being posted has all the features of a more or less orchestrated trolling: now ALL seems to be related to GFL, even a layering issue on Google Earth, Fatima, Buddha, Obama etc ... Often i had to refrain from posting in threads related to this stuff in order to avoid to get warned or worse. Really, this is even worse than the John Lenard Walson crock.

OzWeatherman, thank you for giving to the people yet another good chance to open their eyes.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by internos]

• posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:07 PM
    link   
    I'll make a prediction for October 14th:

1. No aliens.
    2. Blossom Goodlaugh will be frantically writing rough drafts for her story about why no aliens have shown up.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    link   

Originally posted by SUMDUMONKEY
    reply to post by OzWeatherman

Mate what do people like you actually care!!!!

Yes, I do

I dont like seeing people pin their hopes on one prophecy, and then be dissapointed or depressed when it doesnt occur. It happened with the Nibiru prophecy, and some people even committed suicide caused by depression when that prophecy never came true

that you cant help but start another fu**ing thread saying how stupid people are.

Im sorry I must have missed the part where I said people here were stupid, sure I said they were gullible, but not stupid. Are you upset because I disagree with you?

Whats you problem bro??? serious who are you to judge anyone??

Sorry I guess you are allowed to have opinions but Im not. Sorry Ive been here longer

if people want to believe , what the fu** has it got to do with you???

Then let them believe....I didnt tell them to change their mind....I said exercise caution.....Im beginning to think that you didnt actually read the OP

just leave it man it probably wont happen but for the love of christ just let people have their own oppinions ...grow up mate!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh

I do let people have their opinion......just like you should let me have my opinion.....you are the one that is acting like a child. You have not contributed to this post, just come on and attacked me....again

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:30 PM
    link   
    I MUST object to the comparison being made b/w BG's prophesies and CROCK of COW DUNG. How dare you compare something so useful and abundant with ... well whatever. For a good explanation why:
    101 uses of cow dung
    www.iscowp.org...

Hence it follows quite logically, that a crock full of something as useful as cow dung would be even more useful.

So, OP and others, are you infact claiming that BG is doing something useful?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:34 PM
    link   

I do not know this women, I in fact am waiting to see what happens. The Galactic Federation of Light is real however. Whether she is taking the name and making herself a buck remains to be seen. 2008 seems a bit early for what she is talking about, all this was expected in 2009. Maybe the timeline has changed and has been moved up. We'll see, either way a show soon to worth watching

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:36 PM
    link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
    I'll make a prediction for October 14th:

1. No aliens.
    2. Blossom Goodlaugh will be frantically writing rough drafts for her story about why no aliens have shown up.

Herein you make a logical fallacy. the drafts have been prepared and proof-read. However, just in case Ms. Goodchild has been too occupied counting money at the bank, I shall include some of my own. Please feel free to add:

1. Bombneni's dog crapped on BG's channel line, thereby garbling communication. The aliens are coming in 2012 really.

2. FoL was really dismayed at the comparisons made in this thread with CROCK of COW DUNG and have therefore canceled their plans.

3. the aliens have read the link I provided above and they are now busy collecting Crocks which will be filled with ... you guessed it!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:42 PM
    link   
    [edit on 8-10-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:49 PM
    link   

star and flag. IMO you are spot on.

although im not sure what you think about u.f.o's in general, but from my experience, there are 2 types of people in the u.f.o. community, those who have had a geniune sighting and are looking for answers, and then the bloodsuckers who feed of that and use disinfo and hoaxs for personnal gain, or a better term 'profit'.

the main reason im slightly angered by the latest predictions, is that they have been made at a time where we live in uncertainity. and somebody is then falsely claiming aliens are coming to save us or show us the way. its taking advantage of humans and the current world events for profit, and giving people false hope.

i just know for certain some people are really putting all their hope into believeing it will happen, because they are scared, need help, fearfull of the future. this is what blossom uses to her advantage IMO. for profit.

i hope for blossoms sake the event does happen, otherwise it will certainly expose the fact she is playing of peoples fears, and offering false hope, just to make a few extra bucks for herself, then those who hoped it were true will be left out to dry with less money in their pockets, and no solution to their fears which took them there in the first place.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:01 PM
    link   

Originally posted by lifeform

although im not sure what you think about u.f.o's in general,

Well I have had my own sighting which I could not explain.

Blossom Goodhcild saddens me because she only harms the people that have had genuine sightings. You know, you get one person like this and all of a sudden, people that have seen something are thrown into the same category as her

Thats why she really annoys me

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:05 PM
    link   
    "How many times have we seen people get really worked up about these alien (and alien disclosure) prophecies, only for them to not occur?

The answer for you newer and more gullible members is never"

If you're going to make a thread instead of just posting in the existing thread, at least use a bit of grammar OP.

What you said implies that they always occur.

LAWL.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:19 PM
    link   
    reply to post by 2believeor0

"1. Bombneni's dog crapped on BG's channel line, thereby garbling communication. The aliens are coming in 2012 really.

2. FoL was really dismayed at the comparisons made in this thread with CROCK of COW DUNG and have therefore canceled their plans.

3. the aliens have read the link I provided above and they are now busy collecting Crocks which will be filled with ... you guessed it! "

so already we have a change of date and excuse for a no show on the 14th, and the federation of light, who promote love and peace to all are pretty effed off at comments made by free loving beings who do not bow down to their insight.

seeing is believing, the 14th is judgement day.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by lifeform]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:20 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I do not know this women, I in fact am waiting to see what happens. The Galactic Federation of Light is real however. Whether she is taking the name and making herself a buck remains to be seen. 2008 seems a bit early for what she is talking about, all this was expected in 2009. Maybe the timeline has changed and has been moved up. We'll see, either way a show soon to worth watching

See didn't I tell you all. This is HARD PROOF right here. She got the wrong channel people! Thats what happens when you don't replace the batteries in your TV remote. Lesson learnt: When channeling, ensure batteries are good.

Ok, now lets wait for 2009.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:25 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
    If you're going to make a thread instead of just posting in the existing thread, at least use a bit of grammar OP.

What you said implies that they always occur.

LAWL.

Ooops

The Fhonics plice finaly cawt up wif me

Thanks for pointing that out though

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:28 PM
    link   

Mate what do people like you actually care!!!! are doing this because you actualy care about other people or are you doing it because you want to laugh at people if it doesnt happen, or probably you are doing it because you soooooo bad want this to happen that you cant help but start another fu**ing thread saying how stupid people are. Whats you problem bro??? serious who are you to judge anyone??if people want to believe , what the fu** has it got to do with you??? just leave it man it probably wont happen but for the love of christ just let people have their own oppinions ...grow up mate!!!!!!!!!!

Just for the record, which for some reason I have been saying a lot lately, ozweatherman was on another thread (don't remember which one since there are so many about BG) voicing his opinions. He was "asked" (using that term lightly) to not disrupt their thread and if he feels strongly about how he feels, to start his own thread. And so, here we are.

He did exactly what was "asked" (LOL) of him so he shouldn't be "scolded" for it.

Sorry....had to put in my 2cents.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:30 PM
    link   

Yeah well next time keep it in the original thread there cheif.
    Two lines, for ATS quality.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:49 PM
    link   
    reply to post by TARBOX

right you are!!!! my bad and all apologies

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:57 PM
    link   

Originally posted by TARBOX

Mate what do people like you actually care!!!! are doing this because you actualy care about other people or are you doing it because you want to laugh at people if it doesnt happen, or probably you are doing it because you soooooo bad want this to happen that you cant help but start another fu**ing thread saying how stupid people are. Whats you problem bro??? serious who are you to judge anyone??if people want to believe , what the fu** has it got to do with you??? just leave it man it probably wont happen but for the love of christ just let people have their own oppinions ...grow up mate!!!!!!!!!!

Just for the record, which for some reason I have been saying a lot lately, ozweatherman was on another thread (don't remember which one since there are so many about BG) voicing his opinions. He was "asked" (using that term lightly) to not disrupt their thread and if he feels strongly about how he feels, to start his own thread. And so, here we are.

He did exactly what was "asked" (LOL) of him so he shouldn't be "scolded" for it.

Sorry....had to put in my 2cents.

Lemme get this straight..

He was "kicked" off a Blossom Goodlaugh thread for talking about..

BLOSSOM GOODLAUGH????

Is that how things are now on ATS? You can only participate is a thread about X if you agree with X?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join