It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profit Yahweh claims "HE" is summoning the Oct 14 ship...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That's right.. good ol' Profit Yahweh is now claiming that he is summoning the ship on October 14, and that it will appear over Las Vegas, Nevada. Not Alabama, or Australia. He was saying this on his daily webcast
here.
You have to listen to the broadcast for Oct 6
I am in no way a believer of Prophet Yahweh, but on a side note, every year P.Y. says there will be a ship on Oct 14 for 3 days...
This guy is never going to give up.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

' PROFIT' Yahweh

Classic !

Says it all

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Oh yeah...he sound much more credible than "Blossom Goodchild". We should all follow him now

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That guy is retarded! He is mentally ill, and he is always looking for $$$$ He is mean too. A clear contrast to the nice lady Goodchild. But in a few days, if that ship does not appear, they will be linked forever!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I do believe in Blossom although still a tad skeptical. It is obvious even to me though that this guy is an absolute quack.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yahweh bless Prophet Yahweh ...

The poor guy is a part of that whole sub-sect of "black supremacists" who claim that the aliens driving the UFOs are indeed, superhuman black men. They claim that these are the same superhuman black men that came down in Sumeria as "Anunnaki". They claim white people are a genetic experiment called the "adam" or "iduma" performed by THEM .. the Anunnaki, or superhman black men.

Somehow, these black men all got left behind when Nibiru went bye-bye. Anyway, dont let the fact that theres only a fraction of a single percent of difference between all human beings of all ethnicities, including sub-saharan african, fool you. Lets just play along .. can't understand retarded stuff without first being a retard no? So then ..

Super human black gods .. please come save my poor genetically experimented on abominated arse. i am a pathetic creature, made with greed and hate built in; something that the super human black gods so not have to deal wth. Please.. save my soul ..!!

[edit on 10/6/2008 by runetang]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Pepper

Well, that means that on the 15th, the next day we will have two less 'screwballs' to worry about, and soon discredited.

Good riddance...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Gateway]

new topics

top topics

join