It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

connecting GFL channelings, benjamin fulford and banking crisis - the BIG picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
this is quite possibly going to be a bit of a mess, as i haven't fully thought things through yet, but i'm asking you kindly to bear with me for a second and see for yourself if this is leading somewhere. so anyway...

i have been watching a lot of benjamin fulford's interviews on youtube the last couple of days, and been doing quite a bit of reading up on what this guy has to say about the unfolding of events present and future. i gotta say that to me, he seems to be a very straightforward, honest, knowledgable and idealistic person. if you haven't heard or read anything about him yet, i suggest you do some research before you read on, as i'm not going to go into every little detail of his interesting "story" or whatever you're gonna call it.

let's just say for a minute that he IS the real deal, and that he IS who he says he is. you're free to disagree on that of course, but as a premise for this "essay" (or whatever this is), i'd like his assertions to be taken as fact for now.

so... benjamin fulford is stating in his latest interview of september 6 with project camelot and august 22 with alex jones that the current financial crisis is but the last straw of the rothchild/rockefeller-cabal, to buy some time to somehow find a way out of the mess they made, in order to still be able to accomplish their plans with project blue beam (which, according to fulford, is ultimately to create a staged armageddon, lead into WW3 and depopulate the planet by a good 3/4, roughly).

in light of this, i have been thinking that the GFL channelings by blossom goodchild could be conceived as a tool to get more people into accepting the idea of a "real" ship appearing on oct. 14th, instead of having their "ship" be exposed as bluebeam. then, this - by them - so called "threat" could be used to instate martial law and further their plans into WW3 (ultimately).

you may or may not have seen videos of concentration camps being instated around the country, or of large numbers of railyway-cabins with handcuffs being produced (for what purpose?), or of a vast amount of prefabricated prison-cell-blocks being parked in the most rural areas to be brought in when the # hits the fan, etc etc.

i for one am getting the uneasy feeling that much of this is fitting together too nicely to be of mere coincidence. as i said, i have not fully thought things through yet, but i wanted to get the idea out in the open to discuss with you guys. i apologize in advance for any incorrect use of the english language (i'm german, just fyi) or bad grammar etc.

i'm curious as to what you guys have to say to all of this. feel free to dissect anything you deem illogical or just plain bull#, as you always do

edit: edited title for spelling

[edit on 7-10-2008 by bluepowder]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluepowder
feel free to dissect anything you deem illogical or just plain bull#, as you always do

O.K, thanks for the invitation. How about everything? By your own admission, you haven't even thought it through and IMHO, the inclusion of the GFL UFO Cult into your unlikely scenario seals it for me.

Do you actually believe all this stuff will transpire or did you think it would just make a good story?

IRM

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Purely (coincedentely) aroud the same time as you I was thinking of a thread like this. I don’t know this Benjamin Fulford, but I was putting the things together in the same way:

- threath of food-shortage
- threath of 25% of all mammals going extinct
- threath of global warming and all its concequences

changing our way of living would take to much time for all those threaths to diminish, only a quick cut-back on people would have the desired effect. How? Well they tried to start a war (9/11) but that did not unfold as they would have liked (WW3). So what would a possibility be? Something people don’t know, something people are afraid of? Exactly: Aliens; feeding on the frigthfull stories of abductions and superpowers (advanced technology), beings with new (?) religions will take over the world with a all destroying attack.

Under the cover of beautifull name like the “Galactic Federation of Light” arriving with a message of love, they will unleash a vivid rain of fire, whipping the most of us out. Than in the last moment (after losing 75% of earths population) the goverments of the world will defeath the aliens and restore peace and order to the world.

In fact these aliens are the goverments soldiers; created in secret labs under the ground trhu mixing Rosswell Alien DNA with human’s DNA and well trained to obey goverments orders;

ALL FANTASY???? Maybe, who’s to say?

Nice thread

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Yep..A holographic image of alien mother ship cast onto a humongous chemtrail backdrop as the viewing screen.

I've thought of this as a possible scenario.
How would we know if it was real or not ?

"We know nothing at all. All our knowledge is but the knowledge of schoolchildren. The real nature
of things we shall never know." -Albert Einstein

It is as true in morals as in physics that all force is imperishable; therefore the consequences of a human action never cease.—Tennessee Claflin

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It is an interesting premiss. But Fulford also talks about a new bright age for humanity, all very hippy of him. In the last interview I heard on Rense.com he also claimed that those controlling the west had been defeated ,economically, by a group of 80 odd countries including Chine and Russia and have been told to change their way or face nuclear annihilation.
Which is odd as the NWO want to depopulate the world, and a nice nuke ware would do just nicely.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
All Oct. 14th UFO topics are to be discussed here:

GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th

Thread closed.

top topics

join