It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only thing Blossom Goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Total awesomeness!!!

I'm there.

I wouldnt post there anymore.....its just feeding the troll now and the mods are keeping an eye on things

I think that member wont last long

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
My guess is that Blossom tuned in to the wrong "channel."

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
well they finally closed it. so many people duped. so sad.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
well they finally closed it. so many people duped. so sad.

Lol, well I know the 14th hasnt officially come to a close over in the USA, but it has for at least half the world. But, that thread was out of control, people cliaming to be on the ship and blossom herself...lol

Some people are that desperate to believe, they would do anything....all that can be done now is to let the 14th finish

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Post On Topic, we're not discussing the other thread here.

Off Topic Posts / One Line Posts / Jokes will be deleted.

link   
I guess the thread title also applies to the OP then. You want people to ignore Bollocks Goodhide... so you make another thread about her.

Well done.

link   
It feels like the slumber party has simply hopped over to this thread. All we need now is some popcorn and some good lemon bundt cake.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamlin
I guess the thread title also applies to the OP then. You want people to ignore Bollocks Goodhide... so you make another thread about her.

Well done.

Thread was created to provide an alternative to the pro- blossom goodchild threads, showing that she is nothing more than a con artist

If you dont care like you say, simply dont reply, and will remind you of what elevated just posted above.....we have to keep on topic

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oh man....cake.

I agree though, enough. I can't believe I got so sucked into it all, getting angry at people I don't even know for having an opinion that differs from mine - for shame!!

I will say this though, to the people who say that they have been cheated out of their hard earned cash by Blossom....why are you not also posting threads on how Nivea's body lotion didn't make your skin as soft as it claimed it would or how that new Loreal lipgloss your GF bought doesn't make her look like Angie Jolie?

Let me answer my own question.....because this related to something more important than make up, than toiletres, than cars.....this was about FAITH, HOPE, SPIRITUALITY!

And therein lies my point - al of these things should be entirely personal and should come from deep within. Every idea or decision you make relating to your own belief system should be tempered by thought, discussion and education - you can't simply buy into it! I think the fact that people HAVE spent money buying into a belief system or glimmer of hope is sadder than I can convey. Look within, not without.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thread closed - pending staff review

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So whats this thread about? Oh yeah, goodchild chanelling peoples gullibility. Well, shes a scam artist, and I think people (thank god) may start seeing that now that nothing is happening, or gonna happen. Shame on you misses Bossom Boobchild, for your greedy ways.

Can't believe some guy said that he spent 200 something dollars on her books and such. What a sucka

[edit on 14-10-2008 by schism85]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join