It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only thing Blossom Goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

That is the same as the 50%...to them it is crap and they want proof, which has yet to magically appear. I was making an attempt to show the number I have ran, while not using rhetoric in presenting facts that the GFL/FOL is a CROCK OF COW DUNG as that is against ATS rules. I believe simply stating that GFL/FOL is a CROCK OF COW DUNG will get someone either kicked off of ATS or have points taken away from them as that is a negative statement which makes people curl up in a ball and cry. Being that I have already made an apology to ATS members and staff as to my actions on the threads pertaining to this event, I am trying to be more polite in my assessments of anyone's belief in an event that could be seen by others as a CROCK OF COW DUNG.

As for the alleged number that actually buy into this, it is correct, only 1%. I believe you are talking about the other 15% who are in real hopes that this event will happen...not to be confused with the 1% who do believe that an event will happen with 100% certainty, and definately not to be confused with the 50% who believe this is a CROCK OF COW DUNG and simply want proof before going against thier better judgement to apoligize for thier belief that this IS A CROCK OF COW DUNG as stating that in itself is against ATS rules.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

Fair enough, but rather than saying 50% want proof, which is not really true, you should have said... 30% want proof and 20% are convinced that this is absolute nonsense/crap/garbage or however you wish to phrase it.

Most of the threads i have participated in, i have been hugely outnumbered by "believers" or "supporters" of this "event".
But i have kept up the fight for sanity and reason.

I have tried to refrain from being personally insulting and kept insults to a minimum (which is very difficult as we are basically dealing with a cult) when dealing with believers.

NOTHING will happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

If it does not turn up on 14th October you will know that I alone speak the truth on such matters. And should it please you, a $25 donation to ensure I keep you updated on the spaceship's progress will be appreciated (all these sub-ether transwarp communications cost money to operate you know!)

That's fine... that's about £14 i guess?

A small price to pay for such vital information.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Funny how people see things.

Straight up, in their face, free...no charge, tell them they are gullible and easily swayed.....they get all indignant. The "for free" part bears repeating.

"Blossom Goodchild".......good Lord....how ridiculous is that?

I suppose an altruistic, ethical view is that the people who attach any significance at all to what this person says.....are those that are most fearful of what the future holds. What the heck, one may as well look forward to an occurrence such as she portends.....and ignore the bewildering changes happening right now.

Content of this type, occurring over and over again, is the main reason I very rarely find anything worth actually discussing here anymore.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

Hey....wouldn't "A CROCK OF COW DUNG" make a great name for a rock and roll band?

"A CROCK OF COW DUNG" would be a horrible marketing device for something like, margarine.....wouldn't work at all.

Wait a minute.....is "A CROCK OF COW DUNG" related to terms like, a "herd" of buffalo? Or a "flock" of sheep? Is it possible, or probable, that "A CROCK OF COW DUNG" simply refers to an incredibly deep pile of COW DUNG?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Content of this type, occurring over and over again, is the main reason I very rarely find anything worth actually discussing here anymore.

I hear that

It is very sad, just how many of these absolutely ridiculous threads are being started everyday on ATS.
It's the same garbage being recycled over and over again.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Taledus

Fair enough, but rather than saying 50% want proof, which is not really true, you should have said... 30% want proof and 20% are convinced that this is absolute nonsense/crap/garbage or however you wish to phrase it.

Would it be fair to say that if the 20% you claim believe that this IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE/CRAP/GARBAGE were provided with proof, this opinions would change? That is why I added them to the 30% because once proof was established, then the cult, I mean "group" would be seen as having something plausable or tangable to work with.

I have tried to refrain from being personally insulting and kept insults to a minimum (which is very difficult as we are basically dealing with a cult) when dealing with believers.

As have I, but was misunderstood in my humor of a claimed event that some believe is a CROCK OF COW DUNG which is against ATS rules, without some logical assessment or proof.

NOTHING will happen.

I have marked down your side on this and will have to re-run my numbers on the various beliefs as to this event actually happening with no logical proof so as to be seen as a CROCK OF COW DUNG by many members here on ATS, but outright stating so would be against ATS rules.

Edit to fix quote tags...

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Taledus]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The point is, there is no proof?
None will be presented and none could be.

I along with anyone else who thinks/knows this is a hoax/scam/joke/whatever, would love nothing more than to be proven wrong, for a massive fleet of ufo's to make themselves known on that day.

But do you know what?

It ain't gonna happen.

Never does....seen it all before

[edit on 7/10/08 by blupblup]

[edit on 7/10/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
OP, Thank you for this thread.

I hope that here followers find it and start attempting to defend her. Then the fun can start.

This thread will be even better after the 14th.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

I am terribly sorry...that is a statement that is often used here in the south (replace dung with...well you get the point). I probably should have defined the statement CROCK OF COW DUNG for those here who are not familiar with the term. But you are correct in your assertion that CROCK OF COW DUNG implies that the sh** is getting deep. Often when referring to CROCK OF COW DUNG people usually imply you should invest in a good set of hip-waders to tredge through the inevitably deep CROCK OF COW DUNG that you are about to troll through. CROCK OF COW DUNG in and of itself is meerly a southern philisophical standpoint to that of which all is unprovable and related to COW DUNG that you could in fact fill up a CROCK with...thus the statement CROCK OF COW DUNG.

However, I should point out that while no one has made the statement that the GFL/FOL IS A CROCK OF COW DUNG because it is against ATS rules, it has been implied numerous times by several respected members of this community. So instead of rounding up and posting what each and every member who believes this is not going to happen with negative remarks, I compiled everything into the best term that implies and follows along with thier belief that the GFL/FOL IS A CROCK OF COW DUNG, because for someone to simply make that statement is a violation of ATS rules.

And I do believe CROCK OF COW DUNG, when not referring to the GFL/FOL, would indeed make a fantabulous name for a rock band

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

Actually, I've seen "A CROCK OF COW DUNG" used by the BBC in news stories...so it's clear that, "A CROCK OF COW DUNG", is less a colloquialism and simply a very clear analogy for things we find to be examples of, "A CROCK OF COW DUNG".

Furthermore, "A CROCK OF COW DUNG" is much less rude in a scatological sense....one simply cannot say "a crock of ****", that simply won't fly....so in the name of civility and decorum, although stretching the bounds...."A CROCK OF COW DUNG" is probably the best compromise.

It appears the two of us are in agreement that "A CROCK OF COW DUNG" is the term that best describes the experience of wading through some of these threads. We should in all fairness, poll the members in order to determine their feel for the phrase, "A CROCK OF COW DUNG". It would be interesting to see what geographic variances there may be when "A CROCK OF COW DUNG" is discovered.

I'm a fan of alliteration and "A CROCK OF COW DUNG" is a wonderful example of that literary technique. For some reason, I get a very vivid picture of Pres. Ronald Reagan (RIP), using the phrase in a debate. I know he didn't, but wouldn't that be great?

"Senator.....that is a "A CROCK OF COW DUNG"

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I disagree with the Ops Thread Post regarding Blossom Goodchild he or she assumes that she is only in it for the money .Are you a Psychic is this really a fact ?
You have no idea what your attempting to have us believe.
Channeling has been going on for years .
Some channels are very clear with their information and others less.
Some are accurate and many are not.
Its like Humanity some Human beings act like Human Beings and some act like they are from the Stone Age .
My point is who are you to judge someone or something that has not even happened yet.
My humble opinion is your taking a giant leap into the unknown .
You have no way of knowing if this women is just looking to be a star?

Yes she is an actress and a Psychic Medium Channel.
Did they choose to communicate with her for some reason over others?
Maybe and what was the Federations reason for choosing her over 100's of other channels around the World?
If you have not walked in he shoes its easy to say she is this or that.
I would suggest you also realize this Women is putting herself on the line with these message and an actual date of First Visual Contact.
If this does not happen Karma will payout and she will have to answer to all and herself why this did not happen.
So take a break an wait till the 14th ,2008 then if nothing happens life goes on and Blossom Goodchild will face that aswell I am certian.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

I hear you MrPenny. Spending time on the board right now feels like a cross between "Groundhog Day" & "Attack Of The Body Snatchers".

The board is officially at saturation point and it's only going to get worse until the 15th. I think I might just go away until "I told you so" day!

IRM

[edit on 7/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Edit: because I was feeding the monkeys again....delete this post...perhaps all the ones about the GFL/FOL...would clear up board space.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Taledus]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I disagree with the Ops Thread Post regarding Blossom Goodchild he or she assumes that she is only in it for the money .Are you a Psychic is this really a fact ?
Channeling has been going on for years .
Some channels are very clear with their information and others less.
Some are accurate and many are not.
Its like Humanity some Human beings act like Human Beings and some act like they are from the Stone Age .
My point is who are you to judge someone or something that has not even happened yet.
You have no way of knowing if this women is just looking to be a star?

Yes she is an actress and a Psychic Medium Channel.
Did they choose to communicate with her for some reason over others?
Maybe and what was the Federations reason for choosing her over 100's of other channels around the World?
If you have not walked in he shoes its easy to say she is this or that.
I would suggest you also realize this Women is putting herself on the line with these message and an actual date of First Visual Contact.
If this does not happen Karma will payout and she will have to answer to all and herself why this did not happen.
So take a break an wait till the 14th ,2008 then if nothing happens life goes on and Blossom Goodchild will face that aswell I am certian.

I see you have the almighty Ashtar Sheran as your avatar.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
"Bloosom Goodchild"

Isn´t the name enough to convince anyone with a brain that this is a scam?.

I sincerely hope all the threads inspired by this fraudster are closed after the 14th and all the people that have promoted this nonsense are reprimanded.

"deny ignorance"????.

It would be nice that this case is set as an example, there shouldn´t be any more channelers, psychics, trance mediums, and spiritualists garbage threads discussed in such an open and free manner on this board.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I disagree with the Ops Thread Post regarding Blossom Goodchild he or she assumes that she is only in it for the money.

Sure, but your equally assuming she isn't. The world is full of charlatans with the exact same M.O as Blossom Goodchild and guess what - they do it for the money!

Are you a Psychic is this really a fact ?

Is Blossom Psychic? Is this REALLY a fact?
If so, how do you know apart from taking the word of a complete stranger? I mean is there a special mark on her somewhere that denotes her as being the real thing - or just word of mouth compounded by wishful thinking?

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the Op is trying to get you to believe something far more probable than what Blossom Goodchild is.

If you can point to one other 'channeler' who's predictions of approaching motherships and 'star brothers' has come to fruition, please list them below.

Thanks Mate...
Peace, Love & Light, Nanoo Nanoo and all that Jazz!

IRM

[edit on 7/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
In the famous words of the Almighty Larry the Cable Guy:

"I don't care who ya are...now that was funny"

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

I totally agree.

I think mods should go through these threads (the 300 or so that there are) on the 15th or 16th and anyone posting youtube videos or supposed channeled messages from the GFL or BG herself should be warned or possibly banned for promoting and supporting known hoaxes.

As someone else said, these must absolutely destroy bandwidth.
40+ pages on all these GFL and BG threads is not good.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I dont believe it also, but i hope it to be true
There is something coming, something happening

You can feel it, more and more sightings of ufó's, weird lightnings, weather phenoma (sky turns dark, weird clouds, lights)
It's all building up to something big

Also web-bot predicts stuff to happen, big stuff.. Bigger then 9/11
Web=bot was right about the market crash, maybe also about something big

I dunno, we'll have to wait
Probably nothing will happen on oct 14..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join