It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only thing Blossom Goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I don't think he was necessarily kicked off, but he was told that if he wanted to be negative, he should start his own topic about it. It was either Blossoms....or Bill Deagle. OzWeatherman has started a thread for both so now I'm not sure which one...

I'll look for which one it was, but it may take a while.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I thought your other topic on deagle was more convincing. i was really hoping for some hardcore factual proof that shes a fraud. Im not convinced she is telling the truth, however, im not convinced she isnt (although im leaning over to the lier side more). If nothing occures during the 14th-17th period on which she claims this event will happen, then im completely for the "lier" side. and, as with you, i would rather her be right.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TARBOX
I don't think he was necessarily kicked off, but he was told that if he wanted to be negative, he should start his own topic about it. It was either Blossoms....or Bill Deagle. OzWeatherman has started a thread for both so now I'm not sure which one...

So, like I said, is that how it is here on ATS now? You either agree with X or you start your own thread?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by TARBOX

So, like I said, is that how it is here on ATS now? You either agree with X or you start your own thread?

Huh?

Someone came here and was bashing ozweatherman about this thread. I just stated what I saw.

You may want to ask ozweatherman since it was told to him.

But if you're directly asking me what I think..... the answer is NO! Anyone should be able to enter any thread and discuss the topic at hand.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Apparently.
He could have just participated in the original thread like everyone else, instead of choosing to create his own thread.
But hey, then he wouldn't get points for everyone pointing out the obvious.

Besides, Cmdraleon (The op for the Blossom Goodchild post) will only respond to you if you're agreeing with him, or inquiring seriously (As in, seriously believing.)
The guys a douche- To put it lightly.

Glad this will all be over in another week.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Lets wait and see what happens on the 14th this month.
1 of 2 things will happen here.

1. This will give bragging rights to all those who blindly follow this lady and her cult like following groups.

2. This will give mocking rights to all those who do not buy into everything this lady is saying.. Thus when the 14th comes and goes and nothing happens, then we can start to mock.. But until then.. Lets sit back and enjoy the ride.. I just say give them enough rope and they will hang themselfs!

I also have to add I do not like them throwing around the words like children of light, and blah blah..

I may claim to be a druid of light, but its in a much different sense.
AS my point of veiw we are all being of pure light.
Light photons which is processed by the human mind and turned into projections within our minds that seem as if they are outside of us.
When the only truth of what is outside of us is an ocean of energy!
There are no real objects.. Only photons and energy patterns.
We are the masters who makes the grass green!

Furthermore when people say may the light be with you and all that garbage I dont want the folks here on ATS to think Im one of those flightly folks who claim anything beyond what I am. And all I am is a vibration, I am a pattern of light waves,, just like you and everything else in this world.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Apparently.
He could have just participated in the original thread like everyone else, instead of choosing to create his own thread.
But hey, then he wouldn't get points for everyone pointing out the obvious.

Besides, Cmdraleon (The op for the Blossom Goodchild post) will only respond to you if you're agreeing with him, or inquiring seriously (As in, seriously believing.)
The guys a douche- To put it lightly.

Glad this will all be over in another week.

Thats one of the points for starting this thread

Im sick of posting my opinion on other peoples threads, and getting criticised or attacked because my opinion/ view differs from the OP. So instead of continue on in a flaming war, I started this thread (and the deagle thread) so people could have the oppurtunity to post their opinions without being flamed

Just trying to help even up the quality of ATS by posting a thread that doesnt appear to have people that believe everything on it

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well, good luck then.
But there's very little reasoning on here to be fair.

What with, you know, "Deny ignorance".

If someone says it on the internet, it's a truth.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I to have seen a UFO and I think that this lady makes a mokery of genuine people like myself. How will we ever be tacken seriously when there are people like this involved with UFO's.

The only bit I don't get about this lady, is why has she set herself up to be proven wrong? I mean, she didn't have to say anything about the date Oct 14th. Or is all this just to get more people to recognise her and that she has already planned what to say when they don't show up.

If they do show up, just lets hope they don't develope a problem and come crashing to earth, because if they did i'll predict an end to all of mankind. Could they also avoid hitting the SpaceStation, jumbo jet, Satellites and Ballons on there way down. It wouldn't look like they were comming in love if they take out the SpaceStation or hit a jet full of people.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TARBOX

Well, yeah, it was kinda a rhetorical Q to prove a point, that this person was posting negative info about Blossom Goodlaugh in a thread about her and was told to leave in so many or less words.

I can't fathom why in a thread about X someone wouldn't be allowed to challenge the precipice that "X iz AWESOME!!!!!".

Unless of course it was a pep rally thread. I hate censorship.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

That sounds like someone arguing from a very inferior position.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
From what I have read, "Blossom" seems to have read many of the threads on ATS, added in some SciFi, and provided what she/he thought people wanted to hear. The beings even conveniently use our units of measure so you can comprehend the size of the ships without a conversion table.

Like Wall Street, it's all about money and fleecing the fleecees.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Good post, but I think, on this one, you are praying to the deaf and dumb...

As for your wording, particularly "gullibility", I would have used other, more truthful, and colorful, expressions; unfortunately they would not pass the "strict" ATS "PC abridged English Language" test, so I guess you had no other options...

Star and Flag

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Has she said the actual year too in her channeling prediction. Because if not she will probably say wrong year as an excuse.

Now to find youtube video on the independence day girl LOL

[edit on 8-10-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I do not know this women, I in fact am waiting to see what happens. The Galactic Federation of Light is real however. Whether she is taking the name and making herself a buck remains to be seen. 2008 seems a bit early for what she is talking about, all this was expected in 2009. Maybe the timeline has changed and has been moved up. We'll see, either way a show soon to worth watching

Ummm... yeah... That's a big 10-4 and so forth.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Thank you for starting this thread:
the only reason i'm looking forward to Oct. 14th is that there are some REAL chances that the GFL based trolling on this forum will finally END:

Sure hope so... I wonder though has any one else noticed a rash of newbies all for this? Perhaps its a concerted effort to spam the forums

I posted a thread on an Asteroid that hit Earth on the 7th and its buried somewhere between the BG and the Financial Meltdown predictions... Not only here either

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
because of its size,wouldn't astronomers be able to see the ship?

also why would a super advanced race need to commuicate their intentions to an indian spirit guide channeled to an unknown author...

[edit on 8/10/08 by spender]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

like i think :-) like i think

2nd time:

THOSE PROPHETS WHO SAY: AT THIS TIME

ARE

FFFFFAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE

cause:

If you get a vision from the "good" side, you see, but you are not allowed to see the exactly time.
Or
If you are allowed to see the exactly moment, you are not allowed to speak about.

These are visions...
the other crap is to make money.............

real good thread ;-)

Nia Wind

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by internos
Thank you for starting this thread:
the only reason i'm looking forward to Oct. 14th is that there are some REAL chances that the GFL based trolling on this forum will finally END:

Sure hope so... I wonder though has any one else noticed a rash of newbies all for this? Perhaps its a concerted effort to spam the forums

I posted a thread on an Asteroid that hit Earth on the 7th and its buried somewhere between the BG and the Financial Meltdown predictions... Not only here either

might have been buried, but did not go unnoticed.

i read it. thanks for the info!

i wish it was oct 15 tomorrow and we'd be onto the next stage of this whole thing...the threads about why they did or didn't show up. although i fear if anything out of the ordinary appeared in the sky nobody here would see it...too busy looking at their screens to see if anybody else could see anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I hope I am not going to get flamed for this but

I dont know this blossom lady
I dont know if her claims are true
I dont know if there is a galactic thing or ashtar command
but what I do know (based on my abduction) is that there are many alien races visiting the Earth and they have different agenda but have some sorts of 'mandate'

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join